Discussion How do you prove you are from another world if reincarnated

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chaku, May 27, 2021.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you prove you are from another world if you were reincarnated into a fantasy mediaeval setting. You are a regular person not a genius, your basically a lazy pleb, your memory isn't outstanding, but you've watched a disgusting amount of YouTube...

Normally you would hide this fact, but circumstances arise where you need to confess you have past life memories. Eg you've awoken in a prison awaiting your execution, your knowledge is limited to the memories of the person U reincarnated in and your own. Nothing you can think of will help you except maybe using your past life memories in some way. This world isn't from a book game or other... It's another world.

Let's say you are accused of murder your memories say you have been framed, you didn't do it... This is an example, quite frankly I can't think of anything, I'd be dead for sure, I'd either be called a witch Satan's bride or Insane... Death isn't an escape either, you simply reset to the time you awoke.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Prove to a regular person in the other world? If you are already awaiting execution, convincing them is almost impossible.

Prove to another Earthling? Just write down something such as E = mc^2 and hope it works.

3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'd try to pretend to be a great person instead then run away when everything is calm.

4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to another earthling...

5. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh my brain doesn’t have the capability to deal w those drama like being framed for murder even tho evidence pointed toward me. At most I’ll just be a extra extra supporting character that is only mentioned in one sentence in a story starring someone else.

6. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its simple. If said world has lower information than earth, then just make a scene that puts you in the spotlight and start showing off your knowledge. If its not, then there will still be some inconsistencies between earth and there. So you can still use your brain. For example:. You could start talking about a special language which would actually be a common one on earth. It's all about benefits.... If you living benefits the people or the ruling class more, then you'll have the chance to live. If not, then.....

7. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious because of Leonardo da Vinci... Then my mind went off in another tangent...

8. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is not to an earthling, you will have to explain in further depth what the underlying circumstances are that compels you to reveal your identity and consequently save you from your execution.

At the moment, I see no reason why an average modern-day human's knowledge would help them escape execution. If anything, I would have assumed the person dies quite a few times before they fabricate a plausible enough explanation.

Fulminata likes this.
  9. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He speaks in tongues!! Devil!! Heretic!! That might get you on the torture rack..

Fulminata and AliceShiki like this.
  10. Napelynn

Napelynn Tuna Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I want to stop my execution?

gtreed likes this.
  11. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    In a medieval setting? Safe to say people would want you'd be executed even quicker, even if there's a fantasy element included. They might believe in gods and have magic, but I don't think they would have heard of reincarnation and past lives before.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  12. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bc it’s better to be hit by truck sama (that’s been doing it’s job diligently) and go isekied into a world where ur more op and do not fear execution??

you can build ur harem or kingdom or simply start raising a farm of cute lil tamed monster as friends bc social skill are shit level? Or maybe bc those weakling are not worth u standing on the same level?

just basically like all those protagonist who’s death was struck by a truck rather than a bland execution

13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U reset
    If you were in that situation how do you see yourself getting out of it, my friend suggest finger print technology and CSI videos to get out of it lol

14. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly. Who in their right mind would want to be reincarnated in a medieval world where you might have no status? Even if you are reincarnated into a daughter or son of nobility, there's no soap, electricity, or anything you're familiar with. Being reincarnated in an era that's not your own seems scary.

Fulminata likes this.
  15. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you had a choice

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see any reason to explain my circumstances. In our world, if an inmate scheduled for execution pleaded not guilty on basis of reincarnation, that would not fly, so why would that in some other world

Fulminata, AliceShiki, asriu and 2 others like this.
  17. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean if you can reset each time you die then you have infinite chances to use the same encounter each time to test their reaction until you get it right.

You basically just use the time before your death to find out how to make the guards talkative and proceed from there onwards to find out the current common sense and state of the world and their belief, religion, culture and values. Although it's pretty redundant in my opinion as exposing you are from another world just gets you branded as a devil as you're more likely to be executed than treated as a guest of honor.

This is the medieval age where inquistiation and witch hunts runs rampant, being open minded isn't really a thing.

AliceShiki and Halcyon Observer like this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    By making either soy sauce or mayonaise. Or you could sing the rickroll song lyrics.

Fulminata and AliceShiki like this.
  19. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prison break!!!!

20. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You get tortured ..

If you are able to benefit them then your value might increase enough to live.
    To avoid death spam

Last edited: May 27, 2021