Discussion How do you prove you are from another world if reincarnated

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chaku, May 27, 2021.

1. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How hard can it be?

[​IMG]

Fulminata and AliceShiki like this.
  2. Nepagear

Nepagear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    show em einstein e=mc²

3. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    S=d/t
    F=m.a
    ρ=m/V

I guess that should work something

4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you gonna explain that...what if it's a magical spell that wipes that reality out...

5. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be too scared
    I'd be too scared to think nya~ or be too occupied thinking what to do that i would eventually just get executed nya~

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your original objective was to to somehow prove that you're from another world after being reincarnated and use this as leverage to free yourself from your immediate execution, which in the case of not proving yourself from another world actually increases your own value. The sensible solution would actually be to disprove of your own crimes and confirm your own innocence.

Fulminata and AliceShiki like this.
  7. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my rationale was needing something eye-catching to grab attention to stall or prevent death, I thought that might be enough, then something to prove it while solving being framed

8. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't think I would even try to prove it unless someone like calls me out or asks me directly if I'm from another world or sumn. Though if I try to prove it I'd just tell whatever comes to mind but wouldn't expect them to believe me.

9. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Consequences would be repeatedly dying

10. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Death is already expected so lmaoooo but then again not like u'd just out urself to some random person tbf.

11. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this partly inspired this question

12. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    More or less? But even if you get reincarnated honestly speaking the chances of you dying even without your memories of your past life is pretty high already so yeah death is not that far off in general.

13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the power of modern thinking you might live longer than without

14. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well of course something is better than nothing but as you said we are but ordinary people with little to no know-how to anything much and frankly speaking what if the laws of the planet we live in is way diff compared to the world we are reincarnated in. What if it was in a more futuristic set up where people have a much more advanced know-how compared to the us at the present. Though yes I don't think we're completely hopeless if we'd be brought to another world just the topic does seem more far off if anything lol sorry if I may be dragging the conversation a bit long. Ty and I hope you have a good day.

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    such a fuss for nothing
    let see, just because it medieval setting it doesn't mean people are fool~
    what the use say reincarnated person? on medieval set if similar to our then it mean religion organization and court power at it peak~ careful with your word or you may lost your head without know why, you may burned to death just because of other think you possessed by demon~ if you are noble lineage then framed into prison then it can mean faction dispute which by no mean regular cat can help ya~ if you poor dirt commoner then prepare to die, your confession is useless just die you dirt poor~

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more about using your knowledge to help get yourself out of this predicament.

Your knowledge helped you understand your situation better, now just need to figure out what to do.

17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I'd be able to do it in any way.

What I'd probably do would be to try finding a way to be freed without being considered innocent. Something like confessing to my sins and begging for the chance to spend the rest of my days at the church to repent.

Or something along those lines.

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what to do on what situation, how much you can gain is not new thing~ such mindset exist since ancient time~ politic, philosophy and art of war is the example of that mindset~ such thing require detail, term, condition etc~
    let use example
    the situation is you marry someone who you can trust, the confession is easy compared you somehow put under absolute power force confession for anything the cause not even matter~ unless your confession useful for something which usually potential influence of political power that if you on such circle~ if on commoner? again those medieval people not a fool, just different moral value, mindset and technology~

now to op situation~ what your status? who put you under arrest? how much influence you have? how much money you have? the law? the people on power attitude?
    the typical otome game villain type story is too shallow for help you know~ if you somehow framed offend let say the king, the king hate you then just off with your head or prepare to banished to who know where~

if only how to confess about being reincarnated person that easy just say it~ how to handle aftermath that totally different stuff~ it doesn't matter can it help out of predicament or not cuz it depend on various factor~

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently clergy had a way, a get out of jail free card.... There were lawyers then as well and forensic evidence was allowed to prove your innocence back in those days

Whether it's lucky or not you have a death reset to give you more chances.

AliceShiki likes this.
  20. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Use my basic knowledge to turn the people against the person trying to kill me eg king say I didn’t do any crime but found out a secret about the royal family that they have been kidnapping people and raising them like cattle and then eat them and that’s why they want to kill me all you have to do is plant a seed of doubt in the people and ask them to stop the execution until it’s investigated if it is some other secret of the royal family will probably come out and your good