Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. lie122436

lie122436 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot, it gave me a bit of understanding!!! really appreciate your effort!!! thanks!!!

Kuro Roselina likes this.
  2. Kuro Roselina

Kuro Roselina New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler 81.1

The next day

MZ wake up and found out the dagger/knife beside her

MZ think : Where... am I?

Someone open the door and MZ grab her dagger/knife... It turn out is (the one find a person) holding a tray of food come in to MZ room. He was surprise to see MZ awake and quickly put down the tray.

the one find a person : You awake?

MZ was startled

the one find a person : Hey, don't you remember me? I'm Jiang Leng Leng, we met at Yucheng... (I will call him Leng Leng now)

MZ let out a breath

MZ : It turned out to be Leng Leng Xiaoxia, I naturally remember it. (What is Xiaoxia?)

Leng Leng : Are you awake now? Not confused (I think it mean "your mind still not clear")

MZ : I think.... should be sober ... Also... not confused, haha

Leng Leng go back to close the door and back to MZ

MZ : huh?

Leng Leng : Miss Situ, I have something to ask you.

MZ : Um.. Jiang Xiaoxia, Please tell me

Leng Leng take out a paper of his foster father drawing

Leng Leng : Miss Situ, are you sure that the national teacher you mentioned is the person in this painting?

MZ : Well.. the person in this painting looks like.. a little younger than the national teacher.. should be older than him.. but... I am 70% sure that they are the same person.

Leng Leng : So you said you tested him before, how did you test it? Did you mention my name?

MZ : Hm.. Ever since I suspected that the national teacher was the person in the painting, I make an excuse and went to Taiqing Palace again. II also asked the national teacher face-to-face. I said "I knew a young man named Leng Ling" but the national teacher said he don't know who is that.

Leng Leng : How can it be? If they were really the same person as you said, how could he not know me?!

MZ : Hm...

MZ think back the National teacher have a tattoo on his arm

MZ : By the way, I have accidentally seen that on the arm of the national teacher, there is a red camellia on the arm. Can the person you mentioned also have such a tattoo?

Leng Leng : Tattoo? I don't remember that there was such a thing on the arm of my foster father. Could it be that they... really not the same person.

silent

MZ thinking

MZ : Ah

Leng Leng : What?

MZ : I remembered that I had ordered someone to find out that the national teacher would leave the capital for a period time at October every year to go to a place called Lingqi Town. Maybe we can go there and wait for him right? It's better to check by yourself.

Leng Leng was surprised

Skip the scene to the funny one and master/ Valley Lord

Funny one : Well, I can't think of this small shop, the other dishes are not very good but the buns are delicious. When I leave later, I have to bring a few more buns. If Leng Leng can cook half of this is good

Leng Leng : Humph! Don't come and eat what I made next time when you sleep in wilderness... Valley Lord

Funny one : What
    Funny one look at MZ
    End~~~~

Not 100% correct

Have some free time so decide to translate by my own, Feel free to correct me If i am wrong

You are welcome

Spoiler 81.2

Leng Leng : Miss Situ, even though you are no longer in this world, but just in case, you should wear this drapery hat when we travel in the future. As for your new identity, it is the daughter of the owner of the tea shop. With our Valley Lord, it is brother and sister who went out this time to save relatives.

MZ : *awkward* Brother... Morning.. Haha

Valley Lord : Leng Leng told me that if we go to Lingqi Town first, we have to some detours.. This will delay our journey, you don't mind?

MZ : How come? It should be done

Valley Lord smile

Valley Lord : Then Let's set off

Funny one : I will go get the horse

Valley Lord : There is one thing that I has always been curious about.. Miss Situ, how are you sure that there will be assassins at the emperor's birthday banquet?

MZ : Eh

MZ thinks :This.. How do I say this, do you mean that I have experienced it once, so I know? It's just.. it's not entirely certain. Because this assassin did not appear in the first life, when Li Haoxuan was captured by LJX as early as in Cangyan Mountain. Naturally, no more assassinations could be arranged. And this life.. same as the second life. Li Haoxuan is out, so i bet. Bet that he will arrange an assassination at LJX birthday banquet, just like the second life.

MZ reply to Valley Lord

MZ : Um.. Valley Lord do you really have to know?

Valley Lord : Why, inconvenient to say?

MZ : Uhhh. this one...

MZ thinks : If i really said it, then you might exorcist me.

MZ reply to Valley Lord

MZ: This matter is indeed.. not very convenient to say, but I ask Valley Lord for your understanding.

Valley Lord : No problem, Miss Situ doesn't have to mind it. Why the horse hasn't arrive?!

Funny one : Coming!!

MZ think back her conversation with Leng Leng

MZ : Leng Leng, How did I leave the palace? Did it go well?

Leng Leng: Well, the original plan was wait until before you go into the coffin, we will take your body and go. But it's already the sixth day, there is no funeral and mourning hall. Valley Lord were worried, if still delay then effect will be gone. So, just set a fire and take you out when they are in chaos.

MZ : There is no mourning hall? Why is that?

Leng Leng : This I don't know, Valley Lord didn't say. I think it happened suddenly, and your royal people are doing errands again, so not ready yet?

MZ silent

Leng Leng : However, it's okay to burn it all in one go, and there will be no future troubles. In the future, there will be no such person as Situ Muzhen again.

Back to where MZ and Valley Lord

Funny one speak to Mz

Funny one : Hey, did you provoke Valley Lord again?

MZ : Again?

Fuuny one : Eh, you won't forget that you stabbed our Valley Lord last time, did you?

MZ think back the time that she stabbed the Valley Lord

MZ : EH!!!!!

Funny One : Yes Yes..

MZ : Stab-stabbed a knife... Your Valley Lord probably not that kind of stingy person....

Funny One : Of course not! Our Valley Lord is very generous!

MZ : That's good, that's good

Funny one : However, Valley Lord of my family is also very! remember! hatred ! Let's go
    MZ become a stone after Funny one said that

Funny one : Set off!!!

Go to Palace Scene

Suqin take a basin of water to a room, Nong Yin laying on the bed. Suqin put the basin of water next to Nong Yin bed table.

Suqin : Nong Yin, you must wake up

End~~~~

Not 100% correct

Wow what i think is right the commander also take Nong yin out of fire.. I will stop here now. Tomorrow i will continue

its0k, shelldon, Snow fluff and 2 others like this.
  3. Miss Congeniality

Miss Congeniality New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why there's no update :cry::cry::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::cry:

Seiren88 likes this.
  4. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda lost interest in this story now. It started good, but now it’s just seems dragging with no real plot anymore

Julveury, Ghost123 and spchntrt like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. This is like another story. All I am asking at this point is - when will this pain end? because normally death is the end but its not that way for her - the pain is cyclical and unending. is that perhaps the point? a bunch of miserable people has to live this unending hell together?

Ghost123 likes this.
  6. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I have seen the masked man is not the emperor who comes from the "past". unfortunately I don't know what the last cap was saying, I just know that the author is talking about other characters at the moment

7. gallahan_sama

gallahan_sama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current arc is indeed boring. I hope it gets good again.

wintervolf and tweexar like this.
  8. TianTian

TianTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed I’m losing interest myself. The chapters are short and slow. I’m not blaming it on the translators because I understand they translate for free and they have a life outside of translating. But it’s just too slow to hold my interest. I might just put it on hold and come back in another year but even then, the story probably wouldn’t have even progress much and Mu Zhen still don’t even understand just what is going on.

Ghost123 and Otakuotaku like this.
  9. Otakuotaku

Reading List:
    Link
    I have watched the new chapter and I am increasingly confused.
    But does the narrative arc have anything to do with Muzhen and the main story?
    Or is it somehow related?

10. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have big belief it has something to do with any conspiracy happening that we don't even know. Remember in 2nd life, MZ's family "rebelled". There is also issue with the former crown prince, too. And the fact that the guy was someone another character was looking for before. Add also why MZ is the *'only'* one remembering their previous lives as of the moment. Too many things are lost in MTL ing them since there are many conspiracies could have happen (and it is written in chinese at that) . The setting is ancient China, specifically, emperor and inner palace.

All this time, we only see the story in MZ's perspective which hinders us to know other side of this narrative.

Otakuotaku likes this.
  11. Luncher

Luncher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having an sense of deja vu while reading this manhua, like I have read novel translation before (I cannot read any chinese character), even though there isn't any now.

-May or may not be spoiler-

If I remembered correctly. The event where ML killed MC father and brother was not true. The 2 heads in the box was from 2 deathrow criminals wearing the face mask skins. The reason was because he wanted to confirm her family loyalty.

….or something like that.

——

I could have remembered this detail from a different novel as well. Would appreciate it if someone can verify it. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  12. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to visit this page again since the author has decided to finally grace us with the main storyline.
    The national teacher told MZ that LJX is dabbing into some dark magic in order to bring her back to life.
    Apparently, this 7-Star Lamp ceremony requires blood of a relative of that dead person to work.
    But the national teacher reassured MZ that LJX hasn't found anyone of that quality since her family all live in North Xinjiang.
    At first MZ seemed skeptical of LJX resorting to an extreme method to being her back, but started to become worried after hearing that LJX cut himself and used his own blood to perform this 7-Star Lamp ceremony.
    It was said that he meditated for 7 days with no food or rest to complete the ceremony.
    From the author's note at the end of the chapter, I guess this method will work with either using the blood of a family member to borrow their life span, or using the blood of a loved one and borrowing that loved one's life span.
    Since LJX couldn't get the blood of her family member, he opted to using his own blood to give up 12 years of his own life to bring MZ back (or extends her life expectency for 12 more years)
    The national teacher said that it will be hard for LJX to move on from MZ because LJX believed that MZ sacrificed her life to protect him.
    The National teacher said that he has never seen such affection and love being displayed by an Emperor and asked if MZ is sure in giving up this love

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  13. Otakuotaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Pearl1995 likes this.
  14. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...it sounded that the Author has a twisted sense of humour with this kind of relationship! How toxic is it? I mean, how many times you wanna reset every time something goes wrong? The Emperor is just so bad in communication and I think if this relationship doesn't work, just let her go. The Empress seemed to have had enough and she does not need a man to be happy....

Exactly my thoughts! I agree with you!!

This goes to show what an a-hole jerk he was in the first place right?? He has lousy sense of judgement, with the exception of marrying the Empress...

Hate the f-ing Li Jinxiu!!! If he don't care and hated the Empress, then why he'd be beside her at that time after all the heartache & pain he put her through?? Stupid man! Thanks for your efforts! Appreciate it! I was sobbing reading this tho!

Hate the f-ing Li Jinxiu!!! If he don't care and hated the Empress
    Honestly right, no amount of whitewash is gonna change my disgust for Li Jinxiu....

This is probably why I'm still single....but happier~

Seriously you took the words out of my mouth!! I wholly agree with your analysis and I share similar ideas too! In a nutshell, LJX is purely self-centred, petty and a hypocritical jerk. I agree with the fact that he has egoistic issue. He wanted the throne and uses MZ's family for support but at the same time resented it. What hypocritical idiot! I just hope for a divine miracle by the Author to change the ML in the end! Please not LJX....

Seriously you took the words out of my mouth!! I wholly agree with your analysis and I share similar ideas too! In a nutshell, LJX is purely self-centred, petty and a hypocritical jerk. I agree with the fact that he has egoistic issue. He wanted the throne and uses MZ's family for support but at the same time resented it. What hypocritical idiot! I just hope for a divine miracle
    Coming from LJX, I'd vomit blood....

I watched that drama too...Zhou Xun
    Can someone write to the Author and petition to change the ML?? And highlight the above to her as well??

tisifone21 and Ghost123 like this.
  15. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!! Some new chapters are out. Muzhen's life is in danger. Does anyone knows what's happening in the story?

Hey! New chapter is out. Have you read them?

16. StellaStar1

StellaStar1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have any new spoilers for this manhua? I love it very much, but it has no been updates for some time. Pleaaaseee spoilers!!!

Otakuotaku likes this.
  17. Otakuotaku

Reading List:
    Link
    if I'm not mistaken from the last chapter released, the imperial censor meets a young Ljx.
    I don't know what they say.
    I agree to give a reason for Ljx's behavior towards Mz.
    But what I don't like is seeing them together by force. I don't think Mz is just the victim, she took his choices and paid the consequences.
    But how can Mz trust Ljx, even if his family had rebelled, in the previous life, to Ljx this does not mean that he killed them.

18. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been a while. And I still can’t see how they both can end together. After 2 lifetimes of misery, whatever his excuses were for his shitty attitudes, the fact of the matter was, she suffered, she had enough of that and wanted out. At this point forcing LJX into her life again on the pretext of “misunderstandings” or what not is not important anymore. What matter is what she wanted, and I think the author owed it to her. Can’t make her go through 2 deaths for nothing right? Like someone said, he probably loved her those lifetimes, but it’s just goes to shows that his love is amount to just that, lame, fragile and untrustworthy. While hers was steadfast, and she gave it her all in a way that she thought that it was supposed to be. Hence the extreme opposite in 1st and 2nd lives. But try as she may, the crux of the matter is the man in question himself just don’t give a damn but himself and whatever that goes into that egotistical mind of him. The only reason of the change in 3rd lifetime was because, he finally give a damn about it. She is at the mercy of whatever suit him. That alone is enough to make it impossible for a good ending between them. Reading all those flashbacks just strengthen this idea that she’s better off without him. I hope the author will give her a break. But it seems like the “LJX using his own life to ‘resurrect’ her” will be used as a point of to push this supposedly “happy ending” in the author’s book.

LalalaLa_Vien_Rose likes this.
  19. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey y'all, I am back from the dead since the author decides that it's FINALLY time to write about the main storyline o_Oo_O

Spoilers may contain mistakes and misinterpretion since they are MLT'd and I don't know chinese
    In chapter 94.1:

MZ thinks to herself that LJX is now on his way to where they are. MZ is surprised since she knew LJX to be good at not taking action himself (he usually orders people to do his work for him), so coming here is an unexpected action on his part. She expects him to be furious when he finds out that the national teacher has died an 'unknown death'.
    MZ concludes that she can't stay there too long (in case LJx catches up and sees her)

Master Jiang approaches MZ and tells her that they are heading out tomorrow morning. They then start chatting.
    MJ asks if MZ has already guessed his real identity, to which she answers 'the young master of the old Jiang family'.

The next part is roughly about MJ's second uncle: how Wuwei (national teacher) was forced to become the national teacher, and their family history with the royal family. I sense a revenge arc between MJ and LJX but unable to make out exactly what he(MJ) said regarding his plans.
    Anyway, I gave up trying to interpret this section :whistle::notworthy:

MJ asks if what Wuwei said has soften MZ's resolve (about LJX giving up years of his life to resurrect her)
    He continues saying that his mission is to take her back to North Xinjiang, and there can't be any mistake on the way. But, if MZ orders him then he will follow [implying that if MZ asks him to do something to LJX then he will do as she asks (ie. kill him?)]

MZ responds that she has no right to interfere; and just feels that LJX has been diligent and loving to the people ever since he became emperor, and can be regarded as a good emperor.
    She adds 'If there is no conclusive evidence, it's good not to jump to conclusion.'

MJ counters "If he really is good, then you shouldn't hesitate to leave him at all costs. Just because of the love of children? Isn't it because you saw him, knew him, and felt that he is not worth yours, and your Situ family's continuous allegiance?

As MJ finishes, MZ has a flash back of her father's and brother's heads in the box which knocks the wind out of her.

MJ comments that MZ does not understand herself.

We see that LJX has returned to the tree where he and MZ pledged for a good marriage.
    He has the wooden tablets with his and MZ's name brought down.
    He sees that MZ didn't complete signing her name (the tablet says Situ Mu-).
    There was a little dot of ink after the word 'Mu' to which LJX notices.
    The dot is to indicate that MZ stopped herself just in time before completing her full name, which reflects her change of heart, and insincere feeling toward their marriage. Thus, making their pledge insincere and will not come true (as per author's footnote).

LJX bitterly laughs out loud and says "what a fool I have been".

The scene cuts to MZ with snowy background, ready to head off to North Xinjiang.

Then it cuts back to LJX walking away; behind him lays two wooden tablets broken on the ground.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  20. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Mu Zhen's father commited treason? How?