Spoiler Ghostly Masked Prince Xiao

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 25, 2017.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    who is Jin Xin?? what is his real identity???? why he forget his memories???? spoilers please!

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  2. Davine

Davine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there someone who can tell me? Whose spies is Hong Yi? I read this novel up to 174 but I'm surprised that her eyes is cold as ice watching her master and mistress departing!

AoMay likes this.
  3. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I'm at chapter 232, and before i continue, I really want to know whether Jin Xin is sincere, I already feel that the couple is already treading rocky waves and doesn't need any more trouble in regards to a betrayal... ><

4. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to ask

1.)Does mc father ever get cured in the end?
    2.)Which chapter did mc and ml had their first kiss?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  5. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currrently catching up and the royal family bothers me sooooo much. Eunuch Cao has more sympathy for the ML than the emperor and empress. Can someone spoil their fates for me? And concubine Yue? Am not surprised that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd princes are all hiding something with a father like theirs! Ok, it can't be helped if you love some children over others, esp in political marriages, but a parent should still try to treat children equally on the outside!

6. issin

issin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been awhile since I've finished the raws so my memory is a bit blurry.
    Yes, for a short period, he even helped in a battle. He eventually went back to the childish personality.

Yes, he is very loyal and sincere to our MC. I cant remember much about his story but he will become a leader of a country.

Think its time to go reread the raws :blobpeek:

7. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That is freaking sad:blobsob:..

8. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thats another sad part :blobsob: :blobsob:. Why these people(Cook/spy and 4th Prince) who gets their second chances just throw it away just like that? I hope in the other world they find their own love story..

9. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 4th prince i could see how he threw away his second chance but the second maid didn't get to choose. from reading the spoilers, i believe she was already poisoned and when she chose to defy the order she was sentenced to die. it wasn't her choice to kill herself

10. Xhuomi

Xhuomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi , I wanna know are the novel dropped? I know the first translator was sick for period of time and stop translating, but the second one hasn't upload in while, so I come her to ask and try to find some information ~

11. CloudFairy0

CloudFairy0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know in what chapter Qing Yan will find out that Dongting Wangyu is the young palace master of Moon Palace. Will he tell her himself? Will she find out by investigating or through someone else? What will her reaction be?

12. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil cute moments of the dad ? he is so adorable and funny that im basically just reading for him.
    off topic but are there any novels with a silly sweet ml? we always have domineering ceo types but a strong silly sweet (pet like) ml would be a change of pace and novelty

13. CloudFairy0

CloudFairy0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah there are a lot!! these are some moments that i found cute/sweet. sometimes it’s moments w/ Wood Spirit where he’s constantly playing w him (poor Wood Spirit). other times he likes to side w our ML and tells FL to treat ML well and all that! it’s especially endearing when ML comes home from the palace visit feeling all dejected but then he sees Chu Dad and Chu Mother and FL waiting to eat dinner w them. that’s when he sees that he DOES have a family.

anyway, i ALSO want to see more strong and silly MLs!! one that really dotes on the FL and trusts + believes in her so that there aren’t any huge misunderstandings. ML that trust and know how to communicate... the BEST!

14. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the angsty part get over with.. I am at chapter 210 and I don't feel good at all. Does it get better. I don't want the ML to live in this dark evil world. Can you tell me when it gets better?

Chapter 75, 115, 149, 176
    These are some of the cute chapters. Keep reading and you could get a page or two out of it.

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it's been a long time since I last read this novel lol. But from what I recall, I'd say you have to read maybe 200-300 more chapters to get to fluff. It was around the halfway point in the story that ML almost dies from an assassination attempt & MC gives him a reason to live. Then they kind of hide away into obscurity for a while: during this time, ML consolidates his forces and heals, MC grows up, and the romance between them starts up.

16. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,,
    It's been so long I didn't continue to read this story. And I skip chapters in the raw link. That's why, I didn't get my answer... Can someone tell me about Hong Hi? I reread this and still confused with her. Thanks.