Spoiler I Won’t Go Back To My Family Who Abandoned Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 20, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E0q1BY4VUAIzn8J.jpg

Titles:
    나를 버린 가족에게 돌아가지 않습니다 , I do not go back to the family who abandoned me (MTL)
    Novel Link: Official Raws: Author: 글 차은도 / 그림 슈에뜨
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Tragedy

Description:

Everywhere Leticia went, she was compared to her siblings. Sadly, it was all too common. She was not as pretty as her second sister Diana, nor as smart as her third brother Emil, nor as good with a sword as her fourth brother Xavier, nor as talented with magic as her youngest sister Irene. However, she was never jealous or envious of siblings. In fact, she was proud of them. And yet, she never knew that her family was ashamed of her. Until the moment her family abandoned her.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Art
    https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/illust?novelId=970359&viewType=List

• Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
    bloodghoul and Akioh like this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, from the first chapter am I reading it right that the MC has an ability revolving around luck, but it awakened around the same time the sister was born and the parents placed all the credit for their gains since then on the sister cherishing her above the rest, never considering if the turn in their fortunes could be a result of a skill awakening?

They are still horrible parents either way, making having an ability a requirement for love or basic parenting like wishing you a happy birthday.

Arekushieru, mmem, Tad1989 and 41 others like this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe you're not properly comprehending why she was treated poorly. The abilities are part of the family bloodline, that she doesn't have one implies the mother fooled around and she isn't really part of the family.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: It's hinted at in later chapters the father is deliberately pitting his children against each other and it;s not Leticias lack of ability but her kindness that's the problem. It;s a trait he doesn't want his kids to have

The family is still garbage but it's more comprehensible in the time frame. In the setting the mother could likely be killed for cheating.

I have a bit of a problem with the character setup as well. Leticia is one of the premiere members of the Zero IQ club. Her family is blatantly treating her like dirt and she has no problem with it? What's more is happy with it?

P.S. On the translator's site it's tagged as second chance. It should be interesting to see how that plays with the tragedy tag

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  6. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Pls don't be a dumb, naive and too easy to forgive FL

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  8. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it, but stuff like that I always assume the relationship is the other way around, the rumor mongers notice the mistreatment and start rumors to guess at why, which leads to the loss in "face".

That and envy leads to people looking for "weaknesses" to attack, so mistreating her bad because of it is not an answer, as then they rumors easily becomes how they heartlessly threw out the pour child.

9. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcozy: :blobcozy: :blobcozy: :blobcozy: :blobcozy: :blobcozy: camping for more spoiler

:blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:
    Actually, I just NEED to know that details when her family started to experience the downfall. Especially the father and DIANNA:blobangery::blobdevil:GAHHHH. I hate them.:blobhero: :blob_thor::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blobowoevil_horns:

11. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers +1

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover make her look like a pushover heroine or one of the "I will forgive you for abandoning me"

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  14. ecl95

ecl95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naver novel has up to chapter 8 and you can read it with google chrome! Just be careful to go to novel.naver not series.naver

as of chapter 8, there are a few more scenes that make me want to punch her idiot family ヽ( `д´*)ノ
    she bakes a fig pie, thinking of her siblings and when they were younger and shared cookies she baked when they were poor and struggling. When she goes to distribute the pie, she leaves it in empty rooms, but goes into her older brother's office, who is irritated and dismisses her. When she returns to her room, she shares the pie with her maid, who loves the pie (this maid is the best <3).

Later she finds out that one sibling left the pie untouched. Another gave it to the maids, and her younger sister took it outside to leave for the birds, breaking Leticia's heart and faith in her family.

The guy who saw that she had a lot of power approached Leticia and asked if there were anything out of the ordinary that might be the manifestation of her power. She said that nothing, besides the fact that she seemed less fortunate. A maid outside the door overheard and spread rumors throughout the mansion that her power is unluckiness and that being too close to her might mean getting contaminated with her unluckiness. Everyone avoids her, including her sister who actively backs away and screams/cries. When her older brother defends her younger sister's rude behavior, Leticia steps closer to them to idk, hug or touch them?, and her brother defensively hugs/protects the younger sister FROM LETICIA
    All this time, Leticia has been being scolded for hanging out with the "unlucky" family, and is threatened that if she meets them again, her father will disown/evict her from the mansion.

15. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes, so not just the family but most of the servants are trash, to spread a rumor like that due to taking a comment way out of context.

It is bad enough she is rationalizing her mistreatment as being bad luck on her part, as opposed to actual abuse by her family. But any servant who pays attention should be able to see her suffering is not luck, but a lack of concern.

EDIT : also the novel.navier link is , currently up to 9.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Arekushieru, Ceilo27, xpeanut and 8 others like this.
  16. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she will leave the family in chapter 12. But before that we will see how dumb her fiance and ofc her family. Diana will be a bish, she was the one who caused FL being exiled. Her fiance is so stupid, looks like he liked FL but his actions are too stupid to called it concern.

Btw there is 'cohabitation' tag, maybe FL will live with ML and his siblings. I think the tragedy tag is about when FL was still in the family or maybe about the downfall of her family.

17. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    : blob_plusone:: aww:: aww:

18. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is indeed a pushover, after the rumor of her having 'bad luck' ability, everyone blatantly avoiding her, her sibling even yell at her not to come any closer, it's not only happened once or twice but every time the FL see her sibling, she would approached them again and get hurt again every time they back away from her, the thing is she noticed every time how badly her family treated her, it's not like she is some naive innocent princess who only lives on her own bubble, but she didn't want to believe it, so she turn a blind eye to everything, and get hurt anew every time the reality train hit her.

That's why her fiancee was so frustrated at her, not that I justified his action, but he too sick and tired of everything, he didn't want to break up with her, but because she is not awakened yet, he is afraid the engagement would be called off, so every time he see how carefree the FL be, he would lash out at her, she is the only who didn't know that there is a talk of cancelling the engagement, he got mad at her and treated her harshly, in hope if she got a sense of crisis, the FL finally would come to her senses and awakened her ability.

19. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, for that! although, this novel is on my to be avoid list. I am not willing to go to the pain/agnsty if there is no chance of a big nice counterattack/revenge. :D

20. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Concordo parcialmente com você. Claro, não vou ler até que sua família se arrependa e chegue ao fundo do poço.

Borednight, AnnHime and elparis like this.