Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole Noah's imprisonment is due to Jupiter's harassment cause he wants Noah to marry him, even althena was against it and thought that its too much but she couldn't do anything about it, Its Jupiter himself that gave that condition.

Aean likes this.
  2. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but isn’t That because he doesn’t believe it’s possible for someone to free her.

3. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A mere human defeating an interstellar weapon that fought gods like leviathan is impossible, but after giving impossible condition and backing down after is just straight up shameless and i dont think that the god king is that shameless.

Another thing is gods can't interfere with mortal realm without alibi or else it would just give other god tribe's a justification to also meddle with mortal realm at it could start a war between gods, although holy gods were control freak they still properly care for humans especially Ira.

But thats going to be a good plot if somehow GodKing lose his mind and start doing shitty things, it might actually give the titan gods a justification to once again claim the divine realm.

4. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but I would say Jupiter is the most shameless god. He never reflects on his illegetimate children. Moreover, he tried to make Noah lose hope in order to marry her. He will definitely try to do something shameless.

5. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on how the opposing faction will see his humiliation since the demon gods are most likely on the same side but have different beliefs and motivation. Thus whatever shenanigans that will happen is most likely subtle for the olympians.

6. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    This is exactly what I’m saying he isn’t trustworthy he literally tried to force his daughters best friend to marry him.

7. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Althena is useless then being goddess of justice and all.

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

9. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that really Aya? I recall her being as flat as an airport runway. A growth spurt post Lamia Queen evolution?

10. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She can actually become boing boing from the start but that would make it harder for Makoto to recognize her. Now its a matter of her subconsciously maturing her body so that it would be attractive to Makoto.

11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 7 illustrations !
    https://imgur.com/a/B3pz1lR
    Keiko Kawakita is thicc. Fujiyan has good taste. She is also quite pretty.
    The boobs of Noah are small compared to Eir's.
    I didn't expect General Talisker to look like this. Wait, it is the first time the illustrator drew an old man !
    The boobs of Furiae are big, but not as big as Eir's. So how did it felt, Makoto ?
    Is it me or Aya's chest got bigger ? Wait, they really got bigger ! Just check her illustration in a swimsuit.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Blackpain likes this.
  12. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what chapter did they wear swimsuits.

13. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably an extra chapter exclusive to the LN.

14. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't why his ex-boyfriend just leave just like that when Kawakita keiko is hella cute and freaking beauty on her own. Fujiyan really win a lottery (in my opinion) for having keiko. Too bad, certain scumbag (ex-bf) just leave her own without knowing her charms. It will be epic side plot for the story if that certain scumbag is lonely and regretting while keiko is happy in fujiyan arms. :cool:

15. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because ex-boyfriend is a coward and when faced with certain resistance runs away or is just an idiot.

16. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoil

17. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 292
    Makoto meets Janet and he is pushed down.
    Makoto was considered injured and his position was changed to Honorary Hero that is not in active duty.
    Noah is not fulfilling her duty as a Goddess. She didn't select a Hero or an Oracle.
    Aya is an Orichalcum rank adventurer and Lucy is a platinum rank adventurer and a Saint Rank Mage.
    They made a party named "Crimson Fang".
    Sophia said that if Makoto is surprised by this, he will surprised with Furiae. Sofia was about to talk about Furiae, but
    the chapter ends with Makoto being pushed down by Leo and Sakurai.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  18. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tf is wrong with Sakurai? is he really gay? or he could also transform into a woman? but thats going to be F up right? since he already have children.

Whats that big achievement of Furi?

So Aya's hero trial of fire country is expired already? i wonder who succeed her? also lucy with that new title?

So after Makoto's disappearance it was announced that he got injured fighting Zagan and became a honorary hero or something? im surprise that it didn't cause some problem since he's view as equal of light hero at best or atleast the most trusted companion of the light hero.

if the mtl is correct, did Noah feign disappearance too? now she also have to choose a Hero and an Oracle, building a country after GDK war is also a must. i can see that Makoto will become a King later on! King of noahs country? a Dragon king? at worst maybe demon king?

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the author will write the last arc slowly.
    Why Noah should bother to create a country ? Personality wise, she doesn't like to trouble herself with stuff like that.
    Well, Makoto will at least become the Dragon King and the Laphroaig King.

I think Furiae made her country power on par with Highland or something like that.

20. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more i read the more i hope for a upgrade of Makoto skills...
    Makoto was powerful in the past because the influence of the Goddesses was low, but in the present the spirits are suppressed.
    Makoto is basically nerfed. With the influence of Noah maybe there are more spirits?
    Now there is no room for growth for Makoto...