Spoiler Why The King Needs A Secretary/패왕에게 비서가 필요한 이유

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 13, 2020.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Does he regret anything? Does he still have pain without her magic nullification? Can he study magic without her explaining things to him anymore?

Fictionaddiction, paobear and Saraf like this.
  2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me more spoilers.....? I am lazy to read novel translation though

3. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad I want to know the total spoilers no need to be chapter by chapter :)

LadyD likes this.
  4. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the EX to be severely punished!!!! He is soooooo annoying!

bigredqueen and Yume-sama like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  6. maaarym

maaarym Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find chapter 32 and the other ones?

7. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol we all just want to know the ending of the Ex and we can't get itSome kind soul out there we just need that information

leyeh2 girl, rubychan and DOHere like this.
  8. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  9. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is in the academy because the emperor gave her the opportunity to be educated and earn a name for herself as well as skills required to be his secretary. The reason why she was chosen is that, to begin with she knows about his illness and is the only one who can treat it/offer some relief for the pain, next is that she has very good memory and is quick-witted which he notices and so favours her as his next secretary as his current is getting very old and is about to retire..according to the ml he isn't as efficient as he used to be.

Inasible, Shey_04, tasyaaaa and 2 others like this.
  10. LilacButterflyDreams

LilacButterflyDreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know abt their romance or how the novel ended?

11. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapter 28 of the manhua, so I have a question. What exactly is the problem of Serek ? Did he have a brain disease ?

What make him think he is in superior to MC like that ? I just don't understand. Yes, he is a magical officer right now, but did he know about MC status ? She isn't a simple slave, she is favored by the king. Putting his shameful behavior aside, how can he think having the queen dowager at his back is superior to the king ? And going as far as trying to seduce the women the rumors said is the king's mistress ?

She has a god-damn royal guard just here too, how can he stay silent when the women he needs to protect are visibly angry and disgusted by him ? He didn't even intervene when Serek talk about the king as "that man", it's MC who tell him to show respect to royalty. WTF

Seriously, someone can explain ? Did I miss something ? I'm lost.

Shey_04 and Princess Neala like this.
  12. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, serek has a brain disease. In novel, Celestia portray serek as a person who has talent but no brain, so all this time the 'brain' and the reason serek become a magic officer is because of celestia's brain, as we know Celestia is a very smart person. What make him think he's superior that Celestia? Cause he have no brain and he thought that Celestia just an ordinary worker (such as a maid, or something) in the palace, not a soon-to-be emperor's personal secretary. And as we know that he doesn't have brain, he thought that being the woman the emperor favored is not any special. And he has a narcissistic tendencies. He thought that Celestia is still over him and he could win her over with smile and sweet talk as always. And as I always say, cause he doesn't have brain, he thought that the empress dowager is more on power than the emperor simply because she's in power longer than him. He (as in this, serek) doesn't know that the rope he grab is a rotten one. And you mean the bodyguard right? He's a bodyguard, but aside that his rank is a knight. As we always know, in most of this case, the knight doesn't have any right to say/do something without their employer's request/order. (Reference: princess shu, kill the villainess, the tyrant only perfumer, etc). Even when their employer is gravely humiliated, he couldn't do anything unless their employer want them to duel for their honor (reference: death is the only ending for the villainess). Cmmiw

Shey_04, Celebrianna, Kingdo and 2 others like this.
  13. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, I understand.
    The famous "too stupid to understand he is stupid", I see
    Thanks for your answers ^^

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  14. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler about her ex please thank you

15. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    He was executed via guillotine for participating in the empress dowager’s rebellion. He’s so shameless because while being led to the scaffold, he keeps calling out for MC to save him. Meanwhile, MC is at that time the fiancée of the emperor and is present with him at the execution place.

When he was initially arrested with the other rebels, he was also calling out to MC and tells the guard he knows MC. MC basically responds the same way he did when he had her arrested at the beginning of the story and said he didn’t know her. In the same way now, she says she doesn’t know him. She can’t believe that she had actually once loved the man to the point of giving up her life for him. She watches the guard drag him away to imprison him until the time of execution.

16. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heheheh beautiful :love:

lovelybee likes this.
  17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    And in the narrative MC mentions that he even abandoned his child or children from the woman he got pregnant. All he sought was power. He really wasn’t worth any woman’s time.

RakaSarkar, november27 and its0k like this.
  18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the main couple in side stories?? thanks in advance :)

19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    just skimmed through the side stories but I know they had twin girls. They seem to have black hair and red eyes. Most of the story in the final volume was about FL wanting to resign and runaway because of her feelings for ML. Every time ML tries to confess to her, she cuts him off because she doesn’t want to hear it. On the other hand, she also thought at first the ML didn’t like her romantically. Then after he took measures to get her to hear him out, she then thought that she wasn’t worthy of the empress’s seat because of her low birth. However, the general public and nobles already call her “the emperor’s companion” because there were rampant rumors throughout the empire about them. She also broke the emperor’s curse so that was well known by the people. Since her contributions throughout as the emperor’s secretary were widely known, it wasn’t difficult for the emperor to marry her. The only person who stood in the way was MC herself. It took Serena, a maid friend, her knight and her brother to calm her misgivings so she finally accepts the emperor’s proposal.

She continued to work on various policies as an empress and was particularly interested in Goldina since Burke empire seem to have absorbed Goldina. I don’t know if it happened during the rebellion because when the empress dowager’s crimes were announced before her execution, it’s said that she colluded with the country next door. I think the boy she was friends with in the academy and the nerdy looking girl from the academy became her secretaries.

Her brother got better thanks to the emperor’s patronage throughout the story. The emperor also sent him tutors so that he would eventually be able to attend the academy which he does later on but after the main story ends.

20. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna what's the imperor curse??

I was curious about it!! :blobpeek: