Spoiler Survival marriage / 생존결혼

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    xxlarge.jpg
    DESCRIPTION:
    A coincidence that overlaps like a dream Destiny? Now, you are distracted by Do-Heon, whom you met at the company you visited on an errand for Professor Chae Lee, who works as an assistant at my host university. Because he is so much like the same as man who spent the night in my dream. The vivid sensations and clear memories that I still feel on my whole body make it even embarrassing to see the man face to face like this.
    "Hey... Have you ever met us before?"
    However, Doheon also feels a sense of devotion from Chae-i, and distances her from her in order to escape from the strange discomfort and the strange trembling, but the scattered accidental and inevitable pieces keep attracting each other.

RAWS: https://newtoki81.com/webtoon/8393655/생존결혼?toon=일반웹툰

cjburaira, onnagiri, pati_w and 3 others like this.
  2. sinnerman

sinnerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the drawing style. This really reminds me the old korean style of drawing manhwa.

So from what I understood and what I saw one the first chapter..

The FL (Chae-I) had a dream.
    In this dream, a handsome long haired man attacked her, like possessed by overwhelming power. The man struggled because he didn't want to hurt her. Somehow, in her dream(Chae-I) was able to control him, she stabbed him and then they kissed.
    Following that kiss a very torrid night was spent between the two lovers.

Ahem. *shy* That's how it started.

It seems that the long haired man was some kind of important figure (like a prince, or a king maybe?) in some foreign kingdom.
    Also this handsome man, seems to already have a lover or a betrothed. But from what I saw he was geniously in love with the Chae-I (seeing how he struggled to not hurt her and how he blushed when they kissed).
    The FL appear in the dream to be some kind of maid? or maybe concubine? (not really sure about her identity.)

Anyway in the dream they are very intimate.
    That's what marked the FL when she woke up.
    She was very flustered by this dream and it seems she talked about it to her friend.

Just like explained in the synopsis.
    She'll to meet the man that she dreamed about. This time he appear with short hair and modern style, his name Do-Heon.
    Chae-I (FL) can't look at him in the eyes, as she still have vivid sensation and clear memory of the spicy night.

syofiaa, -NEAR-, Korleone and 4 others like this.
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds......cute....:blobnosebleed:

6. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently 11 chapters translated! It's pretty interesting!
    There seems to be an alternate reality and some kind of bond curse? The ml comes off as rude at first but he actually seems like the sweet type and he easily blushes a lot too (mostly from sexual frustration imo lol).

So far: decent leads + palpable sexual tension + conspiracies + alternate reality + beastman (Alt ml is a powerful beastman that had to sleep w a human woman (mc) to maintain his human form) + imprint mystery ~~

Sadly although there's a lot of snusnu, the manhwa isn't r19 so we just get hot upper body scenes lmao :blobcheeky::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    RakaSarkar, syofiaa, -NEAR- and 3 others like this.
  7. Knightly Reader

Knightly Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so we are up to 14 translated chapters and 17 of the raws. So their are 2 paralell realities and the concious of the modern Mc travels to this alternate reality breafly because plot. She tells her webtoon artist room mate and the next few days her room mate starts traveling to the parellel universe as well. They start to hypothisise that the occurence is spreading to those around her. This is suported by the fact that she ran into the ML from the alt. demension and she seamsto have a strange effect on him.

The alternate demension so far:
    So in the alt. demension their are prople born with the blood of a beast. When they come of age if they do not mate with a human woman who they have strong feelings for they completely transform into a beast and are hunted down. For this reason those people are paired with a fiance early and they are raised together like siblings to ensure a strong bond. Once the beast person is tamed they "imprent" on who they shared their forst time with and that person becomes their master and they must obey all their orders. (the former feance seams to treat the ML like a servent from the begining and while we do not know who she corosponds to in the modern reality it is implied to be the MC room mate) The MC is the maid of the ML betrothed and has only seen him from a distance but on the weding night she was kidnaped and knocked out while the fiance was druged. When she woke up she had been switched with the fiance and her modern demention personality helped her be brave and save herself and the ML. (Later we find out from a priest in the alt. reality that this is a somewhat common occurence that will only be temporary.) The ML of the alt. world is some sort of super powerful head of a wealthy family who runs a buisness and he is having trouble because he married the wrong person but he goes savage on amyone who demeans the MC. The MC of the alt. reality is feeling bad because she isnt sure if the ML actually likes her or if it is just instinct.

The modern reality:
    Meanwhile in "our" reality the MC is starting grad school after taking time off after her father's death. She is wprking for the school to help pay tuition and she has free rent from her webtoon artist friend but as soon as she moves in she starts dreaming of the alt. reality. On her first day of work she meets her professors buisness asociate who just so happens to be the guy who she dreamed about. He ask if he knows her and she denys it. Her boss sends her to his associate on an erend and the ML request that he not send her anymore. She gets angry at him for making her boss think she is incompatent and goes to yell at him. He admits that she makes him feel very uncomfortable in "inapropriate" ways. After this they keep runing into eachother wherever they go and strange things keep hapening almost like the universe is trying to keep them together. For instance when they are at the same store and ML tries to run from MC the anti theft sensors keep trigering untill she leves. When they try to leave the store they end up at the same elivator and whe she lets him go down first to prove she isnt stalking him the doors malfunction and refuse to close. Once she steps onto the elivator to prove that ist just broken and not her falt the doors close and refuse to open even though nothing is wrong with them. It takes the ML asking her permision to leave for them to open. This seams to be the effect of the alt. reality spilling over. So ML decides that trying to run from MC brings bad luck so he will just keep her around as a good luck charm. When he takes her to a buisness deal things go well and he takes her to dinner afterwards where we find out he is divorced. At this point the MC thinks that theor relationship is just a afterimage of the relationship in the alt. reality amd isn't real. They do not see each other for e days and the ML goes on a buisness trip overseas (looking for the MC all the way to the airport) but the plain malfunctions and almost drops out of the sky. The ML is scared of hights and calls the MC as soon as he lands and ask her to come to him. She drops everything and her room mate makes fun of her for denying that she likes ML.

The raws. take everything with a grain of salt:
    So when MC arives the ML has a fun time showig her around but a purse snatcher knocks her over and ML persues. The purse snatcher pulls a knife but gets knocked out by a flower pot a grany drops on his head from the building above (the granny totaly did it on purpouse and had great aim). The MC is shaken up because the ML could have been hurt and they both return to a fancy hotel where the ML takes a cold shower with his cloths on becaise the MC is right next door. Neither of them can sleep and ML ends up doing pushups by his bed. We swap over to the alt. reality to see alt. MC buying some medicine after visiting the tample. Over the course of the story our MC has all the memories that happen to her alt self and she gets daily updates of what her alt. self does when she returns to the alt. reality at night. The alt. MC visiting the temple is the first time we see her without our reality's MC present. It is also implied that the MC did not travel to the alt. reality while she was away from the room she rents. Or it could be because she could not get to sleep with the ML right next door.

RakaSarkar, syofiaa, -NEAR- and 7 others like this.
  8. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone give spoilers of this manga!!!!:blob_plusone::blobalert:

9. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. ErinaNakiri

ErinaNakiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel? I just want some spoilers. What happens after the business trip?

11. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  12. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtok's website already down for so many days. Does anyone know another website for this webtoon's raw?:(

13. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is an original manhwa, so we will have to wait for new episodes. ^_^

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Androkim

Androkim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know one but I'm not sure if it's allowed here and it's in korean.

16. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Kirax

Kirax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers in modern day ML's ex-wife

18. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think it's shitty that the modern ml is affected by a curse that his parallel self has. It's not fair that the modern ml has to be basically a slave to his emotions for the modern fl because his parallel self gave his virginity to a parallel woman he has absolutely nothing to do with. It kind of takes away his free will right? If the modern fl wanted to stay away from him she would be fine, but the modern ml won't be able to do that. Because of that curse the feelings he has for her are so strong to the point it's painful if she's away from him. It's kind of sad. I mean what if the guy was in a great marriage and he had a couple of kids. That would be torture for the man

Nada Amore likes this.
  19. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

20. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until chapter 61. I want spoilers please. What happens after Seungjoo arrives at the cafe?