Spoiler The Symbiotic Relationship Between the Rabbit and the Black Panther

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yorozuyaginchan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure if there is a private translators doing the translation but i think the public unofficial translation has been terminated by the publisher, maybe there are some chapters left in an aggressor site, you could find via google

sealong950825 and natnat6666 like this.
  2. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m guessing that story mainly focuses on romance/fluff and character development between the main protagonists.
    Anyone have ending spoiler tho?

3. Lucathy0000

Lucathy0000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just wanted to ask
    Isn't a tiger stronger than a black panther??
    The second ml is a tiger and in the latest ch of the manhwa(ch20) the ml is about to take out his sword and the second ml(tiger) looks scared but for all I know if it is a tiger vs black panther the tiger should win.So why did they make the ml a black panther he should have been a tiger instead right? Besides a tiger and rabbit would make a better dynamic couple.

Btw I haven't read this spoiler thread at all because I did not want to spoil the story for myself but I didn't know where else to ask this, so if someone else has already answered it just post the reply to this comment without any other type of spoiler.

Edit:Oh I did not pay attention the second ml is a 'lion' not a tiger.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  4. Vee_97

Vee_97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh myyy, they are so cute

I've seen a lot of korean novel or manhwa, most of the ML has black hair like a dark and cool person

RikaHirai1125 and Ceilo27 like this.
  5. Happiness

Happiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, i like ML with black hair and i think black hair is most suitable for him because he is black panther. Judging from the novel cover ML with the silver hair same color with FL, i just thought they were sibling.

6. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To everyone who shared spoilers, thank you!

I'm really loving this one, the FL is sooo adorable! Even when she's scared, she can still glare back at them ML, the girl's got guts.

Btw, I also like Evrin, he's hilarious! Unlike other supporting characters that are aides to MLs in other novels/manwha, he says what he thinks even if it annoys the ML.

7. ShiroNai0198

ShiroNai0198 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just want to correct some misunderstanding the 2nd male lead is a lion not a tiger

Ophelia_Hecate and RikaHirai1125 like this.
  8. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand, the black panther clan seems to be one of the most powerful if not the most powerful shape shifting clan in terms of influence, resources, finances, all that. The Grace family is also well known for their violence, and 2nd ML was caught in the middle of Grace territory trying to “kidnap” the bunny. I think he’d have a right to be afraid

9. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoil

10. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna camp here. :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:
    more spoilers please on their sweet moments. Also I feel bad with the second ML. But he got his own rabbit in the end so it’s fine. I mean literal rabbit.

Mi shiru, MatchaGirl and Viola202 like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Without personal preference, I do like when the male leads have black hair and sometimes even black eyes. Why? Because the creators are Asian and I like to think that they are showing appreciation for the mostly predominant trait of their race of having black hair and black/brown eyes. I’m not even Asian but I like when they illustrate these physical traits. Probably the only heroine I see with these traits is Blacked Haired Princess manhwa and IMO, the MC in that manhwa is stunningly beautiful.

Tofufufu, its0k, LokaLari and 9 others like this.
  12. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the info :X3:

Pikiliu likes this.
  13. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    when will the ML knows that she can shift to human?

I thought when ML saw the Lion clan heir together with the MC in human form he'll find out eventually but no she turned to a rabbit again :blobjoy:

14. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait for the ml to see her human form drawn in the mangaaa. Are there any cute moments in the novel after he finds out about bibi’s new form?(like still sleeping on the same bed?)

Viola202 likes this.
  15. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Won’t have to wait long! It’ll be a few more chapters! (By few I mean it’s in the mid 20’s I believe). A few chapters around like 29-30 something are quite nice as well because she transforms in front of him!

Eelillya, syashimii and reizleigh like this.
  16. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1-Why the mother who tried to kill her goes to such distances to get her back even kidnapping her?
    2-Where did the panther queen send her (for 2 yrs) after her accident?!
    3-what’s the important of pheromones here? What benefit it brings her to have such strong ones (since it seems her healing abilities are bc of the mom’s drugs )
    4-how did she make ahin’s grandpa to faint the first time they meet?

17. AlyssVillin

AlyssVillin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! :cookie:

18. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am mtl-ing the novel and dang it is really hard to understand. Here are bits and pieces of what I gathered so far:

Chapter 20-21
    • Vivi will have a new black panther guard called Ash or something (Ash is not in human form if I understand correctly)
    • Vivi at first did not know Ash so she ran away the first time she saw him (Ash seemed like he chased her after that?)
    • As Vivi was escaping she saw Maimi (with Ahin and Irvin at the back). Ahin and Ervin's arms were spread as if waiting for Vivi to come to them. But to their disappointment Vivi chose Maimi.
    • Ahin (and Ervin) were in a bad mood because of that.
    • In these chapters Ahin also talked about how strong Vivi's pheromones are. Ahin tried to masked Vivi's pheromones by putting his own pheromones on her.
    • Anyway, that night Vivi transformed into her human form. She tried to wake up Ahin but to no avail. This led her to think that her pheromones puts others to sleep.
    • Vivi's human transformation this time is much longer than the one that happened in the ball.
    • Next morning when Ahin woke up he was wondering about Vivi's pheromones on him. Why when mixed with his he became sluggish.
    • Then he searched for Vivi because she was not in her usual sleeping place. He found her sleeping on the floor (with Ash ?).
    • I am not sure if this Ahin's thought or just a narration but it was mentioned that at some point in time Ahin started to look for Vivi before he sleeps and after he wakes up.
    • Ahin was about to tidy himself up only to notice an unknown strand of white hair.
    Chapter 21 ends

I will put more later.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  19. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22
    • Ahin tried to wake up Vivi (she is already back to her rabbit form) and said "If you don't wake up, I will eat you." Of course Vivi woke up after that. Ahin asked why Vivi was sleeping on the floor, did Ash take her out of the bed?
    • Vivi didn't want to answer at first but Ahin kinda threatened her to answer so she nodded and threw Ash under the bus lol. As punishment Ahin said that Ash should start sleeping with Ivrin.
    • Then they started 'flirting' or 'fighting' Vivi accidentally took off one side of Ahin's robe. Of course, Vivi closed her eyes. Ahin teased her asking if she likes that Vivi said "No!"
    • Ahin then asked if she wants to take off the other side of the robe as well. In a playful voice, Ahin whispered on Vivi's ears, asking her to open her eyes. The rest of the translation is messed up.
    • The scene shifted to a tea party, noble gossiping, etc. involving Aven (is this Vivi's mother? i need to check the manhwa again). They were talking about the Grace ball and the pet that Ahin brought, which is a baby rabbit.
    • Upon hearing of the baby rabbit pet from the Grace family, Aven dropped her teacup. The other nobles asked if she's fine, servants rushed in to help. Topic of discussion then shifted elsewhere.
    • The scene then shifted to a meeting of different beast clans. Rune, Ahin, Irvin are there. They are talking about a drug that is affecting pheromones, leading to death.
    • Towards the end of chapter 22, Ahin asked Rune if something happened at the ball (he's talking about Rune and Vivi).
    Chapter 23
    • Rune looked at Ahin's expressionless face and said there was nothing special that happened.
    • Rune (in his mind) remembered that at the ball, Vivi was curled up under the table, that in the blink of an eye she quickly turned into rabbit again. Vivi also tried to seal Rune's mouth which means she didn't want to disclose her human form.
    • Now to Vivi's side, she's doing pheromone training with Ash. Earlier she tried to put her pheromone on Ash, but Ash fell asleep now he won't wake up.
    • Vivi drew two assumptions from recent events: first, she turns into human whenever she comes in contact with a beast or another pheromone. Second, her pheromones have sleep-related abilities. First assumption did not work well, but the second one was solid--Ash as the evidence.
    • Ahin then suddenly appeared and asked why Ash is dying or sleeping? MTL does not make sense sorry. Ahin then commented that Vivi's getting along with Ash better than he expected.
    • Vivi then spread her front paws to protect Ash. Ahin whined and was like I want you to protect me like that too. (lol)
    • Ahin said they are going out and that she need not worry cause where they are going is not a temple.
    • They rode an old carriage. Inside, Ivrin stretched out his hand and told Vivi, "It's been a long time since you've been out. Come here, and I'll give you a hug." However, Ivrin's arms were shaken by Ash. Ash then stared at Vivi as if asking 'Did i do well?'
    • Ivrin then asked isn't this trip risky? (probably why Vivi went with them?)
    • Ahin squeezed closed to Vivi. Vivi bit Ahin's finger. Ahin said "I prefer not to be away from Vivi for a long time. Lions swarm the mansion."
    • Vivi also noted that Ahin has been following her relentlessly lately.
    • Anyway, Ivrin and Ahin started to talk about the drug that was mentioned in the previous meeting. Was it from the wolf territory? Ahin said that there's no clear evidence yet.
    • The carriage suddenly stopped. The knight reported that there's a wolf ambush. Ahin got out of the carriage.
    Chapter 24
    • Ahin ordered Ivrin to not open the carriage door and window until the ambushers have been dealt with. Ivrin felt that it was a weird order but still acquiesced. Ivrin then remembered the time when Ahin got wounded by the wolf clan's arrows.
    • Ahin told Vivi to stay calm and not to argue with Ivrin. The carriage door closed.
    • Ivrin then told Vivi that she does not need to worry as this is pretty common. <insert fight scene, sound effects, etc.)
    • Window of the carriage broke. Pheromones coming from outside the carriage was so strong it reached Vivi's nose. She was afraid that this will trigger her human form which she didn't want to happen at this point. Therefore, she stopped herself from breathing.
    • Ivrin noticed this and asked what's wrong with her. Ivrin then remembered the subtle order from Ahin to close the windows and the door. Is it because of the pheromones? Afraid it will affect the rabbit? The knights asked if Vivi is afraid that pheromones from outside will affect her. They told her not to worry.
    • Vivi covered her noise and shook her head. She'll die from suffocation if this continues. She stared at Ash as if communicating with him silently.
    • As if predicting what's going to happen next, Ivrin screamed "Ash!" It has been a while since Ivrin screamed this way.
    • Ash then bit Vivi and jumped out of the carriage. Vivi knows she's going to transform any second.
    • While running away, Vivi saw an abandoned shack. Then suddenly some people from wolf clan appeared and ordered both Ash and Vivi to be killed. One of the wolf clan sliced Ash's leg.
    • Vivi was laid on the floor, weak and helpless. But this did not step her to focus on the pheromone that fluctuated in her body, hoping it will help Ash.
    • The second attack pierced Ash in his waist. Then suddenly, the bodies of the two wolf beasts staggered. Their complexion darkened. Having found an opportunity, Ash rushed forward and bit the wolf beast's neck.
    • Ash successfully killed the two wolf beasts. As he was walking towards Vivi, he collapsed. Vivi barely managed to reach Ash. The moment she looked down at Ash, white hair flowed down. She asked why now turn into a human.
    • She cried and wiped Ash with her trembling hands. Immediately, her hands were filled with blood. She leaned over and hugged Ash, then she felt Ash licking his tears.
    • Suddenly the shack's door opened. Vivi turned to protect Ash. Thankfully it was just Ahin. Ahin closed the door and a suffocating silence followed.
    • Then Ahin uttered "Vivi."
    Chapter 25
    • Flashback - The day they first met, Ahin, Ivrin and Ash just finished dealing with wolf beasts. Ahin killed the two rabbit shapeshifters that sent Vivi away. Ahin smelled a subtle pheromone from Vivi, one that he has not encountered before. Every time Vivi sheds a tear, it smells delicious. Actually, the higher the emotion, the darker the pheromone. This is the reason why Ahin is always asking Vivi to cry some more. But whenever this happens, Vivi stops crying.
    • Present - When Ivrin shouted "Ash!" Ahin heard it. He has not heard Ivrin scream like that in a long time. As he reflexively turned his head to check, the carriage door swung open and a black creature jumped out. The knights and Ivrin followed behind.
    • Ivrin explained what happened in a puzzled expression. Ahin asked, "Why Ash?" Ahin then noticed the broken carriage window. He ordered Ivrin to take care of the rest of the wolf beasts. He'll follow after Ash.
    • Ahin looked around and raised his sense of smell. The scent he left on Vivi led her to the depths of the bushes. He then heard a wolf beast say, "That rabbit is a shapeshifter."
    • Ahin remembered that when they first met, Vivi had a weak pheromone that could be totally neglected unless one pays close attention to it. However, as time passed, Vivi's scent became more and more intense and stood out that it could not be called a pheromone of a beast that can't humanized.
    • A total of four times. First incident was when he tried to remove Rune's scent from Vivi. He pushed his pheromones deep into Vivi. After that, the withered Vivi fell asleep and at the same time he fell asleep.
    • Second time was during the ball. After Vivi made contact with a strong fox beast's pheromone, Vivi immediately left the ballroom and disappeared. What's more, Vivi swung his feet every time Rune opened his mouth that day. This aroused his suspicion.
    • The third time was when he bit Vivi's neck. Both Ahin and Vivi felt asleep afterwards.
    • The fourth is right now. All of the series of events were related to pheromones. To be precise, when Vivi drank someone else's pheromone.
    • As soon as Ahin opened the old door, he saw a woman. A woman with a strange appearance, sitting down and hugging Ash. Her long gray hair barely covered her undressed body.
    • Ahin's gaze, rising from the exposed white feet, stayed on the woman's face. Her pale purple eyes fluttered enough to be seen with the naked eye.
    • After closing the door, he faced the woman again. His eyes, went back and forth from the woman's pale face, white hair and watery eyes.
    • Ahin could smell from the woman the pheromone that he buried deep into Vivi. Ahin who didn't look away, slowly closed his eyes and opened them.
    • "Vivi." I couldn't have known.
    Chapter 26
    • Ahin covered Vivi's naked body using his large jacket then he sat on his knees and wiped Ash's body.
    • Death settled over Ash's half-open eyes. Vivi was crying. She was not ready yet to send away the one who showed her affection and the one who risked his life for her. Then suddenly, Ash's head that was being held on Vivi's arms collapsed.
    • Vivi groaned in a muffled scream and buried her face in Ash's cheek. The warmth remained the same but there was no response from Ash with his eyes closed.
    • As Vivi's emotions intensified, her breathing quicken and then she felt dizzy. Ahin tried to stop her from being overly excited.
    • Ahin asked Vivi to look closely. Ash's wounds were gone. There were no fatal wounds that pierced his back nor a sword cut on his legs. Vivi even tried to check Ash's heartbeat. Vivi also slightly slapped Ash's cheek. He seems to be just sleeping.
    • Maybe the reason why Ash is sleeping is that he took the pheromones she accidentally spilled.
    • Ahin then asked Vivi, "Who are you?" Vivi replied, "What are you asking?" You must have called me Vivi before.
    • "It's Vivi." After hearing Vivi's answer, Ahin turned away. His shoulders were shaking (laughing?)
    • Ahin: "Isn't there quite a lot to explain?" In contrast to Vivi's complicated feelings, Ahin's voice was quite relaxed.
    • Suddenly the pheromone inside Vivi's body started to shake. Ahin told her to release untrained pheromones as her body won't be able to handle them.
    • Ahin offered to help but Vivi rejected it. Still Ahin pierced her neck in an instant. Ahin tried to ingest his own pheromones. After some time Vivi's body started to relax.
    • Then someone knocked on the door as if trying to break it.
    Chapter 27
    • It was one of knights named Mio. Ahin asked him to close the door and wait outside. Despite Ahin instructions, the knight was nailed on the spot, probably because of Vivi's existence. Anyway, after regaining his consciousness, he went outside and closed the door.
    • Ivrin was also outside the shack. He asked why Mio was outside. Ivrin knocked and asked if Ahin and Vivi are okay. They both replied that they're okay. Ahin ordered for Ivrin to stay 20 steps away from the shack and wait outside..
    • Ivrin, who waited a distance from the shack, narrowed his eyebrows. The scent of blood and strange pheromone of unknown origin kept bothering him. Just as his anxiety started to become deeper, the shack door opened. Ahin appeared with Ash on one shoulder and a droopy little rabbit on the other hand.
    • Ahin asked Ivrin, "Ivrin has there been anyone from the rabbit clan who has approached you after the ball? even in a roundabout way." Ivrin replied, "Not at all."

End of Chapter 24, Ahin finally saw Vivi's human form.

I will post more later

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  20. huda

huda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the released chapters and got really curious of how ahin's reaction gonna be when he sees vivi human form so THANK you so much you're AMAZING!! I'm also kinda curious of when will she be able to keep her human form and the reaction of the territory's people when they find out!

beazacha, boom2424 and icedcoffee like this.