Picked Up If You Fall In Love With A Terminally Ill Princess

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Akioh, May 25, 2021.

1. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Titles: 시한부 공주님을 사랑하게 된다면/If You Fall In Love With A Terminally Ill Princess/If I Fall In Love With The Time-limited Princess(MTLd Tittle)
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-you-fall-in-love-with-a-terminally-ill-princess/
    Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/books/809031812
    Author: 전후치
    Artist: 해시 (Hash)
    Year: 2021
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The plot is interesting and has a lot of comments saying that it is funny.
    Description:
    Kirona has Tetra fever, a disease that causes her to endure five fevers and cause her death after the fifth.
    After her second episode, she decides to hide her identity as the princess and heads towards the East, where it is infested with monsters, to find ‘Nadaline’s Flower’.

In the middle of Nabimi Forest, the most dangerous part of the monster zone, Kirona rescues a mercenary from Basilisk.
    She wakes up, tied…

“Is it an Eastern tradition to hold a knife at the neck of the benefactor who saved your life?”

“Ah, you know. In the East, if you aren’t the killer, you are the killed.”

Kirona had taken a liking to Jade Eclipse, the youngest son of the Eclipse family, who was ruined by love. Because he seemed to do anything for money.

“How much debt do I have left?”

“If I release you, will you repay your debt?”

Kirona asked, smiling at Jade.
    Never in his dreams did he imagine the Princess of the Empire would appear before his eyes.

“You’re in luck, kidnapper. Where else in the Empire can you find an employer like me?”

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  2. Brigtter

Brigtter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

The art is beautiful, as expected from Hash

Brigtter and Akioh like this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone pick this up :aww::blob_plusone:
    I think this might be a hidden gem

Seinna likes this.
  5. Seinna

Seinna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the title should be "If I fall in love with the time-limited princess" because of "시한부" (time limit/deadline etc) and because of the description^^

Guide1410 and Akioh like this.
  6. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have spoilers? I have high expectations since this is the same author as Your Eternal Lies:blob_plusone:

7. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler???

8. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has a manhwa recently released and I want to know if she kisses or does the deed with every MLs. I saw FL kissing the red haired dude but by the looks of the cover, the blond haired dude seems to be the ML. Can somebody spoil me about the ending? I don't really wanna read harem-type manhwas. I find them disgusting unlikeable. I don't wanna waste spend my time reading if it is.

9. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Also camping for spoilers on whoa the dad, and why Jade took 5 years to return.

MmmReaderSince2019 likes this.
  10. mrsdrissi

mrsdrissi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the entire series and have been reading it with MTL. I can post spoilers if anyone wants but I don't know how to tag them!

You can safely read this story ☺️

lkh006, M14T10 and Dodododo like this.
  11. M14T10

M14T10 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you post some spoilers?

mrsdrissi likes this.
  12. mrsdrissi

mrsdrissi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Jade. After he leaves he gets trapped in some time-space (skipped a few chapters so not exactly sure how it happened) and he gets to meet the princess every time she has the fever attacks. It turns out that he is in fact the devil she meets. When she has her 4th fever attack and he comes to see her she seduces him. She tells him that she wants a baby to leave something of herself in the world and he tells himself that sinces she is going to have a baby anyways why can’t he be the father

What do you want to know?

13. CosmicGhost

CosmicGhost Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly, thanks for your willingness to help us readers out! the story seems cool but im not interested if it's gonna be her hooking up with everyone or long drawn out arcs of her and the other guys.

now the meat and potatoes:
    1. what's the deal with the 4 guys? the redhead, the mage, the aqua god, and Jade. yo said Jade is the father but i really probably will drop the series if it's just her hooking up with the different guys throughout the story. not my cup of tea, it might be others but yeeeaaahhhh.

2. does she have intimate relations with all of them and that's why she doesn't know who the father is? (even though you said it was Jade)

3. this i definitely seeming like some type of reverse harem kinda thing, is that so?

4. timeline spoilers please? like what happens throughout the story in a linear sense so we know what we're getting into.

5. what happened to Jade during those 5 years he was gone?

6. Does FL end up getting cured or does she die?

7. ending spoilers please?

8. igaf about the moments between her and the other guys, but cute/fluff moments between Jade and the Kirona please?

sorry for the load of questions and thank you again for any help you can give us <3

ALSO, FFFFFF HER MOM. :blobangery:

zozoshawky and snzzykitten like this.
  14. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm camping here for spoilers :blobcozy:

15. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory based on the current spoilers:

Future Kirona = 26-27 year old
    Future Jade = 26-27 year old

Adult Kirona = 22 year old
    Adult Jade = 22 year old

Young Kirona = 17 year old
    Young Jade = 17 year old

Future!Jade -> Dragon Expedition -> In Time Space (by Sonia? the Mage possibly?) -> Meets Kid!Kirona -> ??? -> Meets Teenager!Kirona -> ??? -> Meets Young!Kirona -> ??? -> Meets Adult!Kirona and Impregnates her -> Traveled way back to the past? -> Meets Sonia and her sisters -> Killed the beast -> Takes Nadalin's flower -> Returns to the future

Except Future!Jade, other Jade's do not know this.

This makes sense since Future!Kirona and Adult!Kirona did not find the Nadalin's flower.

16. Bababoo

Bababoo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have spoilers on Kirona’s illness does she die? Does she ever find a cure?

17. mrsdrissi

mrsdrissi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The redhead is her first love - turns out to be assassin, the other guys she meets during her adventures when she sets out to find the flower of Nadalin to cure her illness.
    2. She doesn't. She thinks the father is the devil that she meets everytime she has a fever episode. She seduces him when he shows up at her 4th fever episode. Since he thinks that she slept with a bunch of different guys to get pregnant with an heir he lets himself be seduced, reasoning that "why can't I be the father" He was easily seduced lol! This is revealed when seeing the story from Jade's perspective almost at the end (ch 182).
    3. It's not reverse harem, but the universe is interesting with a matriarchal society.
    4 and 5. I skipped a lot of chapters in the middle because reading mtl gets a bit annoying lol. But in general : She sets out to find a cure and meets Jade while looking for the flower. They meet the mage Sonia who helps them and tells Jade that she saw the flower once. after a monster was slain and the land purified a single flower grew (remember this). The adventure together but ultimately return without finding a cure and Kirona becomes pregnant. Jade sets out on his own adventure and returns 5 years later. During these years he did some time traveling, not exactly sure how but it's related to the monsters. He kills a monster to purify the land because he remembers what Sonia the mage told him. She also meets the young Sonia and asks that when she meets a princess and a young man 100 years from now she should help them. He tells her his name. This is how she knew who they were when she met them! Jade gets the flower and eventually gets back to the time 5 years after he left.
    6. Yes she gets cured when Jade brings the flower
    7. They get married and have at least one more child
    8. Lots of cute moments in the epilogue. She asked him, when he fell in love and he says "from the very beginning" he just didn't want to admit it because of the "curse" in his family to go mad from love or smth.

oh I forgot that they're both reincarnation of the knight and the goddess, from the founding story I think. I probably missed something but my finger is sore from typing on my phone lol.

pretty close! ☺️

See my other spoiler

18. Bababoo

Bababoo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much you are a life saver ☺️

19. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'm so happy Jade is ML and daddy