Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh For F***'s Sake! - My reading on ----- has just barely caught up with the webcomic and was SOO Looking forward to the next few chapters!!! But I don't want to patronize a site that got its stuff unfairly!

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay - I have resigned myself that I will need to 'buy' chapters and translate them to get the full story - and do it ethically - So. What is best site to get original chapters? How much - in US$ - is this gonna set me back? If I translate is it easy to 'save' in Word on my system so I can re-read the good parts? I have a Mac book and an Apple computer - neither are very new or with newest operating systems. Will I be able to do this without getting new stuff? - - Am I asking too many questions???

boom2424 likes this.
  3. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ** The only site that legally distributes it is the site it was published through which is Ridibooks.
    The site is in Korean, but if you have Google Crome it will translate for you (there is an option that will pop up at the bottom of the screen you just press english) NOTE: The translation can be a tad iffy at times but overall it isn't terrible. (if you have a cell phone that has or can have Crome put on it it is super easy when you read from it, kind of looks like reading an EBook basically)
    You register and make an account and then because the book is "mature" you will have to do an age verification. There is an option at the bottom to go to a help center and it will walk you through the process of how to do an out of country identification verification. You send a picture of your ID completly blacked out with the exception of your name and date of birth. They email you back with a confirmation and then you can buy the chapters. For all the available content its was 26.50 US dollars. When you go to purchase be sure to select out of country issued credit card and it will take you where you need to go.
    It sounds like a lot but it is super easy. Took me less than 24 hours to do it all. You are supporting the author this way and get the entire published series that is currently available (which is over 300 chapters) it includes all of book 1, Riftan’s POV mini, and book 2 up until it stopped for the hiatus.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Aliali, boom2424 and sweetaneng like this.
  4. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going to have to figure it out to get the book. I just re-read the webcomic beginning to end for at least the third time and can’t stand having to stop. BTW have you seen it?? Riftan is so freaking SEXY!

asianelle and boom2424 like this.
  5. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene where Maxi and Riftan got into an argument in front of the knights(allied forces) when Maxi told Riftan that she’s jealous of Agnes being around him. Then Riftan asked her what she was doing with Kuahel behind the rock and if she knows how many illegitimate children of priests are there:blobcheeky::blobpats:

tunafish007, boom2424, Marcie and 2 others like this.
  6. esa_nena

esa_nena Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAOOOOO!!!!! There are not enough words to express how much I love Sir Nirta ❤️!! This is probably the best spoiler out of all the ones I have read !!

7. mulianah gulus

mulianah gulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really ??? can you spoil it

8. beewink

Reading List:
    Link
    That's when Max meet Sejour Aren for the first time!! It is a hilarious chapter

Paulabigail and mulianah gulus like this.
  9. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry if this has been answered, but does Agnes actually have any feelings for Riften? I get the impression that she’s more likely to be into Max, but maybe I missed something?

Marcie likes this.
  10. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! I swear I wish I could quit thinking about this series since it’s not complete yet lol. My only solace was I saw on here a couple of times the author promised there’s a happy ending so I know that Max and Riften end up together but it’s still killing me!!

Aliali, mulianah gulus and boom2424 like this.
  11. mulianah gulus

mulianah gulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    warghhh did i miss it goshhh ... what page ??

12. beewink

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 (book 2 of course) when they reach Pamela Plateau and Sejour Aren and his knights show up throwing spears and help the contingent group when they are attacked by monsters

13. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that. After the encounter with the drunk woman and Maxi the knights teased him about the red paint on his face. When he sees himself he is outraged that Maxi saw him with lipstick and buttons undone. Poor Riftan! I felt so sad for him :notworthy::notworthy::cry::(

14. Etds

Etds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the second book?

15. Bxcca

Bxcca Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ About ridibooks...
    how long does it take to give permission for adult content?

16. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am buying chapters on the ridibook and read in Korean, and sometimes translate with google to English. It's 100krw(100cents usd) per chapter. The payment accepts international credit cards.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Aliali likes this.
  17. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is book 2 chapter 70:
    The expedition are leaving Pamela Plateau after investigating the monster city. The group are on their way to the Ethylene Castle and Sejour Aren met them half the way.

“The Ribadon’s knight will take care of Rem. You come this way.”

Riftan led her to the pace where the knights were making a fire. Max quietly sat down in front of the flame-sparking furnace as he ordered. Then Riftan took off his cloak and put it over her shoulders and handed her the warm wine. Sejour Aren, who took it up and sipping a sip, and set up a barracks pillar with his men, approached with curiosity.

“I don’t think you’re an ordinary girl, given that he take care of you so lightly. Won’t you introduce me?”

“Back off.”

Riftan replied without even looking at him. Even with that bloody reply, the man didn’t blink a single eye.

“If you come out likely, you have no choice but to come out on your own.”

He laughed and sat down on one knee in front of her. Max was startled and opened her eyes wide. The man so naturally took off the glove from her hand and kissed it over the back of her hand.

“Sorry for the late greeting, ma’am. My name is Sejour Aren, the head of the Royal Knights of Ribadon. If it doesn't’ excuse me, can you tell me about your respect?”

“Hawk, Maximilian… It’s called Calypse.”

Max muttered abruptly. As if he had expected, he smiled gently.

“It’s an honor to meet you, Mrs. Calypse. You are more lovely than I imagined.”

She turned her face red. At that moment, Riftan ran like lightning and took off his hand roughly.

“You will be holding on to it until when!”

“I was just paying tribute to this brave lady.”

The man slowly raised himself up and said calmly. Then he looked at her with a polite expression.

“If my conduct was contrary to Weddon’s etiquette, forgive me. I didn’t mean to offend my lady.”

“Ah, don’t apologize, Sir Arren’s manners were impeccable.”

She struck her hand urgently. Then he gently curved his eyes.

“If so, I’m relieved.”

Riftan, who was watching them with anxious eyes, roared irritably.

“Now, I’d appreciate it if you put that real smiley face away from my eyes.”

Max frowned at his rude remarks. However, Sejor just shrugged his shoulders as if he were used to it.

“Your jealousy is enormous. Even if I don’t set a day like that, I don’t do anything shameful to seduce another wife.”

Riftan’s nape burned reddish at his straightforward words.

“I’m just annoying with your ugly face!”

“I’m sorry that my handsome face made you so anxious.”

He said, groaning and teasing. Hebaron, who had been watching their stilts from a distance, intervened coldly as Riftans, who had risen as the medicine rose, approached them as if they were punching him.

“As soon as you meet, why are you so childish. Come on, let’s not let each other energize.”

Sejour pretended to be polite and stepped back. Max smiled quietly. He showed his flawless attitude toward Riftan. Although a bite spiteful, his words and actions clearly showed favor.

“Is that type of the person you like?”

Riftan, who was looking closely at her, asked sharply. Max bowed her head to conceal her suky lips. As Sejour said, he must have been jealous. She trembled pretending not to know.

“I was just a little surprised. Even a kind and polite person can serve as a knight commander.”

“What does that mean?”

Riftan bent towards her and asked in a low voice. She looked up at him with innoncent eyes.

“What do you think I mean?”

Riftan’s eyes narrowed. The moment he was about to shoot something, Ribadon’s knights began to distribute food.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  18. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love making scenes:

Book One:
    2-3 - Wedding night
    8-10 - At the inn on the way to Anatol
    13-14 - Kiss in the dark forest on the way to Anatole
    22-23 - After the first dinner with the knights in Anatole
    26-27 - Several rainy days in the bed before Riftan's departure to the capital for the Dragon's celebration ceremony
    39-40 - Riftan comes back from the capital and saves Anatole from intruders
    47-48 - On the first date and after the horse riding, under the tree!
    57-58 - Riftan returns after goblin hunting and Maxi gives him a warm welcome
    65-66 - Riftan finds out about Maxi learning magic and gets angry, she comforts him
    83-85 - Maxi is jealous of Agnes and Riftan tries to comfort her
    94 - Kiss in Spring festival, after Riftan saw Maxi dancing
    102-103 - Riftan takes a bath outside to remove werewolfs blood, Maxi gets angry, but then seduces him
    107-108 - Riftan is depressed with sending his knights by themselves to the expedition in Libadon, Maxi tries to comfort him
    129-130 - In the rain during the first expedition (probably when Maxi got pregnant)
    131 - At the port in Prince Verden's estate, King Ruben's cousin
    135 - On the ship on the way to Libadon
    157 - In the barracks, after Maxi got insulted by Balto's commander, Richt Bleston
    179-180 - Near Riftan's office when he was very sad after cancelling the war against the Duke Croisso
    182 - Maxi gets angry at Riftan for not telling her about rising problems with the Duke. After the fight, Riftan comforts her

Book Two:
    30 - Kiss near the stables
    34-35 - Kiss after the pinecone and snow fight
    43-45 - After saving Maxi on the cliff and being stuck in the cave

These are chapters from RidiBooks.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    NekoShouma, Ac03, MagnicKris and 12 others like this.
  19. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also Book Two: chapter 73

Ac03, mrsjoselynn, sweetaneng and 3 others like this.
  20. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you @asianelle . I eat up anything that is posted here. I was so deeply affected for days after riftan begging her not to go & the things that he had said.

Gizza and asianelle like this.