Hello Newbies! A Welcome Thread for You Reader!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FlowingSong, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~~~

2. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ another cat here /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
    I don't really have a preference since i would love to read anything (im obsessed with reading) hehe
    Although I have been reading a lot of modern day, QT recently

Deleted member 348269 likes this.
  3. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! You can call me Edith. I like novels, comics, anime, music (both Japanese and Korean) and baking. I like fantasy and historical genres the most. I also like romance (M/M, F/F and M/F), action and mystery genres. I think my current favourite novel is Trash of the Count's Family. I also like Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (MDZS) and I favour the Villainess. I have been on a RoFan binge this year and created an account because of that (though I started being active in April/May) Nice to meet you all! :blobsmilehappy:

ianakitten73 likes this.
  4. Valley

Valley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ Valley here. I like to drawing and reading novel or just lazy around do nothing although i have plenty of homework due date. As for gaming, i'm especially quick to get bored so i don't often play one. In past i like to watch anime though i almost don't watch it anymore instead i now read manga, manhua, and manhwa. I like gender Action, comedi, fantasy, and BL. Actually hate horror and Psychologi and especially Harem:blobupset:. I don't really like straight romance so...i often skip a story with romance:blobmelt:

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~~~~

Valley likes this.
  6. ItalianIsekai

ItalianIsekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, ItalianIsekai reporting.

As you can imagine from my name, I'm Italian (I live a few miles from Milan) and I'm a big fan of Isekai. Among the other things I like are reading, writing (I'm in fact a writer, and I've already published several novels with a publishing house), chatting and cooking. My favorite literary genres are fantasy, historical or alternative history novels.

My favorite genre of novellas or manga is the isekai - otome - villainess - nobility. Some of my favorite works include stories like "I'm Not a Villainess!!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!" and "Destruction Flag Otome" but my all-time favorite is "Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita," which I have a real fondness for. I would like very much to find other people who appreciate this manga with whom to discuss, both the chapters published so far, and possible future developments.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to make friends here.

7. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~! Enjoy your stay here~

ItalianIsekai likes this.
  8. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~

9. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I hope to make friends on this site soon.

10. Deleted member 355230

Deleted member 355230 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ . I’ve been lurking without a account for a year or so . I decide to make a account today . You can call me anything you want ~~ . I don’t really have a favorite novel , too many to choose from but I do tend to like isekai and psychological genres more . My hobbies include playing the violin and cooking (kinda) I’m not the best at that one tho . I also really like reading hence why I made a NUF account . I also like doing puzzles a lot . I’m not the best tho , it takes me 1 hour and 30 minutes - 2 hours to finish a 200 piece puzzle by myself >.< . Welp I hope to make lots of friend on this site .

11. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome o/

12. Deleted member 355230

Deleted member 355230 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you o/

13. Russi

Russi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!! The name's Russi.. Call me whatever u want. For hobbies, i like to draw and read manga and ln.. For starters, my fav genre is action, drama, fantasy, historical and romance. Do note that i'm a hardcore shipper so i really like romance!!
    My favourite novel is Omniscent's reader coz its a quick and complicated ride.
    I dont rlly watch anime coz i always think that it would be quicker and more enjoyable to read the manga instead..

I'm new here and just recently created an acc.. Hope all senpais here can teach me the basics and be gentle with me!! (^o^)...

14. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello o/ and @Welcome to NUF , will take great care of you here !

Russi likes this.
  15. Russi

Russi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tq!!

16. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like this but the like limit >.>

Russi likes this.
  17. ItalianIsekai

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, I like historical and fantasy manga too. And I am also a big follower of stories with shipping.

Would you be interested into having a chat in order to discuss our common interests?

18. Russi

Russi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure!!

19. AionKim

AionKim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Привет! Извините за мой ужасный английский, это не мой родной язык. Кто-нибудь, пожалуйста, помогите мне, я несколько лет читал CN-романы на сайте "Czbooks.net", но теперь они изменили адрес сайта или что-то в этом роде (╥_╥) вот оригинал "想到 這裡 , 謝 執 有些 可惜" , 也 不 知道 秋秋 什麼 時候 願意 把 的 身份 過道 明 路 …… 已 改 網址 , 網址 , 已 改 網址 , 大家 重新 網址 m .. 新 電腦 家 .. , 大 收藏 後就 在 新 網址 打開 , 以後 老 網址 會 打不開 的 ,, "старый сайт не работает, и я не могу найти новый. Если кто-то знает новый адрес сайта, пришлите мне ссылку \ (≧ ▽ ≦) /. Или как-то помочь. Заранее спасибо (≧ ◡ ≦)!

20. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone

This is Simsim

I came up with that name from Alibaba and 40 theives
    Lol

I am new here
    I usually like Quick transmigration genre
    With male protagonist

It can be BL BG or no cp

I especially like rebirth genre or second chance.

I like the novel concept of people how they can change their past with effort and golden finger

I also like system level up novels

They are cute and who doesn't like a golden finger.

I read a lot of novels

Protagonist are killed by me
    Was a great addition because it made fun of all categories of novels that I read and was exhausted with same vibes.

Entertainment circle and school days type romance is also good.

Supernatural comedy like Everyone thinks I like him was one of the first horror novel that I read and fell in love with this genre after it . But I am a huge scaredy cat.

I like cool calm cunning protagonist
    Especially grey characters who seem good on the surface but are terrible creatures who use them.

One of the examples is Hell's app.

If anyone has any similar recommendations, I am all for it.

Please take care of me and Happy reading!!!
    :) :) :)