Spoiler My husband possessed the male lead/ 남편이 빙의한 주인공이다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Seinna, May 30, 2021.

1. Seinna

Seinna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My husband possessed the male lead, 남편이 빙의한 주인공이다
    Raw: https://page.kakao.com/home/남편이-빙의한-주인공이다/56725170
    NU: none
    Sypnosis (MTL):
    The duchess' husband, who was disappointed except for his fantastic face and misery, changed one day.

You didn't seem to recognize me at first, but then suddenly you're good at night, you're a flirting genius, you're a socialite!

I couldn't sleep all night, and I ended up crying.

"Are you really my husband, or are you not? It's impossible. You can't be this good...."

"How did you know, ma'am? Huu, I've never thought you will find out."

What?

It turns out that my munchkin husband was possessed by an extra.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  3. Seinna

Seinna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to ubderstand the MTL so not 100% correct.

•So the OG!ML (he is still not being possessed) was being bullied ever since his childhood, his father didn't accept him because of his stuttering words (He speaks with stuttering words ever since he first talk.) His father died but still not accept him that's why OG!ML has low esteem. The emperor even mock them that's why nobles do the same. The Grand Dukes that contributed a lot in the empire was being mocked because of Alec (OG!ML)
    •FL was a princess in the other empire/kingdom but married to Alec. Alec is the son of Grand Duke/Duke.
    •FL felt like she has been fraud to this marriage since his husband's family has a lot of problems.
    •After losing all they have, they stay at the inn. The FL comfort his husband. His husband told her to go back to her contry and get divorce, (I love this scene) He also said that if he was reborn, he would love the FL more than now. He would become the perfect husband after he reborn and protect her so that the man (emperor) could not do anything like this again.

•After the female lead woke up, she found an empty rat poison under the bed. That's the end of chapter 1. I think possession was chapter 2!

4. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Seinna likes this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    These are the beautiful covers:aww::blob_plusone:
    850A2E03-F2FB-4C61-83E6-C5022A1D1760.jpeg
    [​IMG]

6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you my standards got another bar high:blobpensive:,Why does these ML’s have to show off their abs and ruin my life, please put your buttons son :blobowoevil_horns:

7. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is not a princess but a Duke's daughter in a neighboring country from ML.

※FL was transmigrated somewhere. It was not really written if it's a novel or smth.

--FL's past--​

※FL is an orphan. She got adapted two times but returned back in the orphanage.
    -First adaptation, her adaptive mother got pregnant so she was returned to orphanage.
    -Second adaptation, her adaptive mother died so adaptive father returned her.
    ※FL wants to have a family so she just make herself happy by thinking she has 6 parents (original parents, 2 adaptive parents)
    ※She was 26 when she dreams about a mother calling her but she was sleep walking and killed by truck-kun.

--Reborn FL--​

※After that, she was reborn as a baby, having a happy family with her mother and father.
    ※However, her mother died and her father remarried then later on stepmother got pregnant with a son, then one child after one another (what an energy they have)
    ※Stepmother hates FL and prohibited her for hugging her step sis and step brother.
    ※At the age of 21, she was pressured by her own father and stepmom to get married because her father get scammed and her stepmother spend money like no tomorrow.
    ※She doesn't want to get marry to a stranger but she doesn't have a choice but to marry her stepmother's recommended man for her.
    ※MC got married to a Duke from a neighboring country but her mother-in-law put a lot of things she can't do. In short, mother-in-law and stepmother's scheme.

In the end, she just agreed because she doesn't want to go back to her house and because her husband is handsome.

-It just end with that thought of FL lol-​

9. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her OG!Husband is so sweet:blob_plusone:

• OG!husband doesn't like the marriage too but still obey her mother.
    • No one wants to marry him because they're scared to be ridicule by the tyrant emperor.
    • Since they can't find a bride in their country, they looked for other and that was MC from different country.
    • OG!husband and MC became close and have tea time together and spend their time.
    • When they got invited in the palace, the emperor looked at MC and insult her. Ever since that day, Alec (OG!husband) never accepted the emperor's invitation again. However, imperial soldiers came and take Alec.
    • MC begged in the emperor to free Alec. Luckily, the emperor freed him.
    • MC found out that she's the reason why Alec rejected the invitations but said it was fine because no matter what the emperor says, she is not a person like the he said. Then they hugged each other.
    • Alec has routine to practice his pronounciation. MC saw that and was about to leave but she heard her name. Her husband was practicing to call her name (Louise)
    • It take him 2 years to pronounce it properly *so sweet*
    • Flash back is done. The last scene is where MC found a rat poison in their bed.
    Next chapter is probably when MC's husband got possessed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the novel yet. So, FL's husband get's possessed by someone else which is now our ML? oghusband is gone forever? Based on the spoilers so far he doesn't seem so bad and now he's gone so I'm kind of sad:blobsad:

11. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be sad too if OG!husband would be gone forever ㅠ-ㅠ and based on what I read in chapter 4, the soul is now the ML's soul and OG!husband's soul is still unknown.

-Going back to present-
    • ML is now on OG!husband's body.
    • ML was surprised at what happened but didn't say anything nor panick.
    • After that, the doctor came and said it was a miracle for him to be alive.
    • FL said good bye to the doctor then go back to room. However, her husband was conservative but not now. His shirt was unbottoned (the first one only) and he looked at her eyes, which he was supposed to be shy.
    • In the next scene, MC confronted ML. She felt betrayed and told him to not do that again.
    • She felt betrayed because she feels that Alec wants to escape from this problems (losing the title as duke) alone but at the same time, happy because he woke up.
    • She said she don't know what to do if ML died and after the conversation, FL was about to kiss ML in cheeks but ML cough because he has water in his mouth (he's drinking) lol. He said in his mind, it will be the first time a girl will kiss her.
    • After that, FL go out of the room and told him to rest.
    • When FL go out, ML looked for a mirror. He was really surprised because he only sees this kind of settings in dramas. He was 27 years old before being possessed.
    There might be grammatical errors and mispelled words lmao.
    Maybe ML's pov in next chapter~

If anyone is interested on translating, you can dm me too~

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  12. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary includes ML's past and how he transmigrated to that world.
    • ML and OG!husband's face is the same like they're twins.
    • After MC transmigrated to "this unknown dimension", the world became chaotic. Monsters, gates and people who has been blessed with powers appeared.[​IMG]
    • One of the people who has power is ML. He was blessed a power to protect the world.
    • ML became a hero in the modern world because he defeated "God" and the system gave him a reward and he accepted it, he thought it will be a vacation to Hawaii or something because he really worked hard to fight and become the strongest.
    • However, when he woke up, [​IMG] And heard noises. (It was MC and the doctors with her mother.) -END-
    • Next scene is MC. So ML really spit the water on MC's face lmao. Anyways, MC thought of divorce because her husband, before ML possessed, said they should divorce and MC go back to her country. But MC refuses but she still thinks of it and cried.
    • They're not eating since last night so she thought of her husband and rented the kitchen for 10 golds. The maid from the duchy handed them food secretly so she was able to cook before they were kicked out. (Blessed that maid)
    • The owner said they should leave as soon as possible before the tyrant (emperor) finds out that they are helping them.
    • MC's sister in law is annoying. She's a brat and MC thinks she is middle schooler at her age. She don't want to eat without milk like what?? they lost a lot of money and still thinks of milk ugh.
    • After that, MC go to their room. She still finds it unexpected because her husband is doing things he don't normally do.
    • MC came in and asked him if he is hungry.
    And it ended...

Lmao it was funny.
    It was a novel given by the system to ML as reward and guess who is tge main character, it is the tyrant emperor who was giving them a hard time and the reason why every noble mocked OG!husband's family and also the reason why they were kicked out of the duchy.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  13. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I'm at chapter 14 now and I don't really have any summaries because it's MC and ML's moments so I'll just post an MTL tomorrow. Chapters aren't really that long so it is easy to read~ Also mother-in-law and sister-in-law doesn't look like a bad person^^

14. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    So will the old husband won't come back??:cry::cry:

15. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't seem a cliche novel so it will be unpredictable:blobtired: But I'm hoping for him to comeback:blobupset:

I forgot to add these lol.
    So whenever MC call ML as Alec (OG!husband name) ML feels this way.
    [​IMG]
    Maybe they were together in their past life or something

I laughed so hard about this. So yhey moved to a new house but ML said the previous owner saw a ghost and left the house.

(Louise is MC's name)
    This is what mother-in-law said lmao.
    [​IMG]

Also, mother-in-law dreamed being in an opera or something but she can't do that because she has imperial blood, she even tried to run away when she was kid but eventually caught and when she grew up, she have to marry a duke, Alec's father, and give birth to a heir TT She can't do what she want...

16. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read the novel which are rated 15+ in kakaopage?? I have a few novels that I want to read but can't bcz kakaopage asks for verification:blob_teary:.

17. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I got the novel from exchange with Koreans and we are the same, I want to read a lot of r15 novels from kakaopage but they don't accept any verification unless you have korean phone number:bloborz:

I discovered something!
    ML saw the system again and this time, it has character list. He checked Alec first and the system said "After death, the soul is wandering in another world." So there's a possibility of him coming back! Btw, ML full name is Alexis Myers

18. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about this thread lol.

Chapter 16
    We were all speechless.
    I was the only one left blank for other reasons.
    ‘Alec, you took my side in front of your mother… … ?'
    Oh my god, are you crazy?
    I wondered if this would make sense, and my head was confused.
    He was the person who respected and revered his mother the most in the world.
    He never disobeyed his mother or offended her heart.
    As she is now, even when her mother-in-law criticized me unfairly, she couldn't make a single sound and she was anxious.
    The only thing I did was apologize on behalf of my mother when I was alone.
    ‘But how are you doing now?’
    Has our Alec changed?
    At first, my sister-in-law screamed loudly.
    “Who told you to do it? sister! tell your sister She was made by her sister.”
    “… … .”
    I couldn't hear my sister-in-law very well now.
    He was stunned by Alec's attitude he had seen for the first time.
    “She likes her older sister, so why is she mad at her older brother? If she doesn't like it so much, your brother doesn't eat what her sister makes!"
    “Elroy!”
    Finally, the mother-in-law squealed. Her sister-in-law reluctantly shut her mouth and pointed her lips.
    But I don't think I've ever said it's good to cook by myself.
    Mother-in-law pressed her chest to her surprised chest and stared at her Alec.
    “Yeah, Alec… … ? I know what you mean. So, let's check Louise's doctor first and then decide."
    “… … .”
    Me?
    “Louis. You tell me.”
    I made eye contact with her mother-in-law. Her tone was kind at first glance, but there was a strong will in her eyes.
    Meaning, ‘Of course you’re going to keep doing the annoying and dirty work, right?’
    “Do you want me and Elroy to help prepare the meal too?”
    “… … .”
    Where can I just eat?
    There are so many things to do, such as cleaning the house and turning on and off candles.
    Even if you shake off the dust every day, it continues to accumulate.
    "well. There is nothing I can't do as long as you eat it deliciously. But because of my lack of cooking skills, I disappointed my mother today.”
    “… … .”
    I had a very sad expression on my face, and my family kept quiet.
    I spoke quickly.
    “I think I should give up cooking.”
    “… … Louise!”
    "sister!"
    My mother-in-law and sister-in-law were astonished at my first declaration.
    Actually, I didn't mind preparing the meals for my family.
    The only problem was that I wouldn't be able to hear a word of thanks from my family.
    Seeing my mother-in-law and sister-in-law who still only think of themselves, the feeling of wanting to do something for them vanished.
    “Coming to think of it, cooking is not the only thing I do. I can't live in a garbage den, so I have to clean the house and wash my clothes and bedding frequently. I have to go around every night and blow out the candles. Aren’t you supposed to take care of both?”
    I put my hand to my lips as if sadly.
    “Last night while looking for candles, I felt so sorry for the users. How hard must it have been for us? Black.”
    Mother-in-law clicked her tongue.
    “They did what they were supposed to do in return for the money.”
    “Still, thanks to them, I was able to live comfortably. Will your mother and Eloy cook or clean in exchange for money?”
    “What nonsense… … !”
    “Look at it. Anyway, you don't seem to like my food, so I'm going to clean up. You have to eat better than I do. ugh.”
    At the end of the sentence, I pretended to cry a little.
    oh my, that's okay sorry
    Her mother-in-law's face was wrinkled. The sister-in-law had an expression on her head with an angry expression.
    The fact that her sister-in-law's face was so red was that she immediately said, 'I'm not eating!' and she seemed to run away.
    All of a sudden, Alec opened his mouth, and his attention was focused on him.
    “Then how about doing this?”
    “… … ?”
    “Everyone does the cooking and cleaning they need. Don't worry too much, I'll do the tough job of tending the sheep or burning the garbage."
    “… … .”
    “It takes a lot of energy to do laundry, so I’d better do it myself.”
    really?
    I blinked my eyes a couple of times.
    I didn't know it when I was in the duke's house, but my husband secretly doesn't mind housekeeping, right?
    I'm willing to go on the ratter.
    Druck.
    But then I heard the sound of a chair being pulled.
    After all, Eloy is about to kick it out again- um?
    Contrary to expectations, it was the mother-in-law who jumped up.
    Then she gave Alec a cold glance.
    “I am so disappointed, Alec.”
    “… … ?”
    “I thought you only lost your title to that damn tyrant, but have you lost your pride now?”
    Yes?
    Suddenly proud... … ?
    Her mother-in-law clenched her fists tightly.
    “I have never had a son of a peacock who tended the sheep and washed the laundry.”
    “… … .”
    “You are, after all, the head of the dignified Duke of Brent. I'd rather see you die with honor, but I'll never see you clean up the dung of animals and dip your hands in dirty water."
    “… … .”
    My mother-in-law was furious.
    She said it was quite rare for her to be so disappointed with Alec.
    When the mother-in-law came out like that, it seemed that her rice would not go over her neck.
    I swallowed her saliva and looked into her eyes.
    'At this point, Alec will be surprised, won't he get down on his knees?'
    But Alec rubbed his chin with a nonchalant expression.
    “… … Anyway, the situation is different now, so I understand that the household chores are shared. I would be very grateful if my mother would also help out.”
    “… … ?”
    I wasn't the only one surprised by Alec's attitude again and again.
    My sister-in-law and mother-in-law stopped moving at Alec's resolute words.
    Her mother-in-law clenched her teeth and grabbed the hem of her dress tightly. She was red and green, and her complexion was unusually distorted.
    Just before her blushing mother-in-law's face exploded, she shouted.
    “I am the Grand Duchess of the Duke of Brent. How could you-!”
    swish.
    My mother-in-law just fluttered the skirt of her skirt and left.
    “… … .”
    Silence passed.
    The sister-in-law sighed, and she raised her fork.
    “Brother, why don’t we just save some users?”
    Having said that, the sister-in-law poked her meat from her plate and put it in her mouth.
    While she chewed it, she also cut other meats.
    “Sister, I didn’t say that your food was bad like my mother.”
    “… … .”
    okay.
    Well, you eat well, you eat well... … .
    I slowly turned her head to Alec.
    The person who fears her mother more than anyone else, I was surprised to rebel against her mother.
    If she had stayed still, she wouldn't have even said anything to him from her mother.
    “… … Thanks, Alec. For saying so for me. But I think my mother was angry because of me, what should I do?”
    He was puzzled for a moment, then picked up the tableware.
    "no. I didn’t know that my offer to tend the sheep would be so upsetting.”
    No, I didn't know... … ?
    It was unacceptable from the mother-in-law's point of view that she tried to share housework with her mother and sister, and that Alec herself would do the dirty work.
    “Even if you are like me, you will be upset. You are not just an ordinary son, you are the owner of a noble family. They say you are the only descendant of the paladin family.”
    “… … .”
    “Is there any other family with a high reputation and a deep connection with the imperial family as ours?”
    It's all about the previous Duke of Brent.
    “Of course, thank you so much for telling my mother that for me.”
    I lowered my gaze and only touched the dishes.
    Alec disobeying her mother for me.
    It was unexpected and I was surprised and thankful.
    Although my mother-in-law was indignant and sprinted out of her table, my heart was pounding at her husband's shield, which I was experiencing for the first time, unfortunately.
    … … What is this feeling?
    Are you remarkably strong?
    Is it any good for my husband to take my side?
    “Sister, do you have more meat in the stew?”
    "Huh?"
    I lifted my head at Eloy's words that I suddenly heard.
    Then I looked at her table and saw that her sister-in-law had emptied her bowl and her eyes were twinkling.
    "Well. I don’t think there is.”
    Having said that to my sister-in-law, tilting my head, I got up from her chair and checked her saucepan.
    When she stirred her ladle, luckily there were about three or four pieces of meat left over.
    ‘I think Alec almost ate it anyway, so I’ll give him all the Eloy and throw it away.’
    The moment I turned around with that thought, my mind suddenly changed.
    Putting the pot back in place, I went back to the table and regretted it.
    “Hey, I ate it all.”
    “Oh, I see.”
    The sister-in-law shook the rest of the stew with a look of great disappointment. Then she quickly got up from her seat.
    “I’ll go see my mother.”
    He said still sullenly and left the restaurant.
    Alec and me alone at the table.
    I got up from my seat again quietly and brought a saucepan.
    In his bowl, he added three or four more pieces of mutton stew.
    “Eat more, Alec.”
    Somehow, tears welled up.
    Still, this man is the only person in this world who thinks of me, huh.
    “It’s okay-.”
    “… … Alec?”
    But for some reason, he stared into the air and froze.
    Chapter 17

A square piece of meat fell from the ladle Louise poured into his bowl.
    Steam was rising from the stew, which was still warm.
    But he didn't need to eat more, so he tried to decline, but he couldn't finish the conversation.
    “It’s okay-.”
    tyring.
    A familiar sound was heard.
    Soon, opaque letters appeared in front of them.

[Congratulations!]

“… … .”

[You have successfully completed the hidden quest.]
    [The system is unlocked by completing the first hidden quest.]
    [Hidden Quest: ~Get three or more lambs hidden from Louise~]
    [Quest Reward]
    [Affection has increased by 3.]
    [Experience has increased by 10.]
    [Reliability has increased by 1.]

“… … .”
    He blankly blinked his eyes.
    “Alec?”
    swish, swish.
    Louise waved her hand at his sight.
    Then he suddenly came to his senses and looked at Louise.
    “Ah, sorry.”
    “What are you thinking all of a sudden?”
    “Nothing, wait-.”
    He felt he had to get out of this place at once.
    It was just about to turn around and leave the dining room.

[warning!]
    [If you do not consume Louise's castle, the quest reward will be cancelled.]
    [Come on, please eat deliciously!]

“… … .”
    What's with all this... … ?
    He was dumbfounded.
    This is his status window, which I thought had disappeared.
    The original blue letters turned pink and reappeared.
    I thought he'd never see me again.
    It was as if a game that had been thought to be over had just started again.
    Soon he moved his steps, ignoring the pink letters floating in the air.
    He didn't want to eat any more anyway, and he didn't want to do what the sudden system told him to do.
    But it was when he completely left the dining room and went to the hall.
    The system was very upset.

[warning!]
    [warning!]

With every step he took, a beep, beep beep sounded.
    He continued ignoring it and made his way up the stairs.

[Please eat your wife's sincerity. The quest reward is canceled!]

He glanced at the status window with a squint, then went up the stairs without hesitation.
    ‘What suddenly?’
    The content of the reward notification I saw a while ago came to mind again.

'Affection has increased by 3.'

love too?
    It's not a dating simulation game, it's love... … .
    He had no intention of eating lamb stew for the sake of affection.
    He didn't know why he had to put it up, and he didn't want to.
    ‘They say this is the final reward, so it’s kind of like the starting point.’
    He let out a soft sigh and gently wiped his face.
    It was then that he arrived at his doorstep.

[It's not too late. Get hidden quest rewards to improve your relationship with his wife!]

“… … .”

[The next quest will be unlocked only after passing the hidden quest.]

… … I see.
    He just opened the door.
    It was a quest I didn't quite understand.
    Louise isn't his real wife, and he's not even liking her for her, so why should he improve her relationship with her?
    I didn't like it because it seemed like I was cheating on Louise.
    Maybe she didn't know if she was an NPC, no, she didn't like it no matter how much she was an NPC.

[warning!!!]
    [You can raise the level by accumulating affection.]
    [Raise your level to defeat the tyrant Aksen and defeat the forces of evil!]

“… … .”
    widely.
    He just closed the door.
    He stared intently into the system window.
    This time, in order to raise the level, it seemed that affection was the key, not experience.
    Soon after, the ringing sound was heard again.

[End of Hidden Quest: Failed]
    [Louisé ate all the remaining stew.]
    [Quest Penalty]
    [Affection has decreased by 3.]
    [Experience has decreased by 10.]
    [Reliability has decreased by 3.]

Wasn't the trust level increased by 1 earlier? But why did it drop by 3?

[Reliability -2]
    [Your title has been changed.]
    [The savior who killed the gods → A cold beginner husband]

“… … .”

Alec lay flat on the bed.
    Although the quest reward was invalidated and the reliability was negative, the status window that appeared once did not disappear.
    He checked a few things in the system that reappeared.
    level.
    Surprisingly, it was 1.
    Considering the level of him who had surpassed 600 at the end of his previous life, it seemed like he had become a baby again.
    Since the level was just beginner level, the status of skills and stats could not be said.
    ‘Then what about the job?’
    He also checked the job skills he had changed in his previous life.
    If he can revive his job skills, he will be able to easily subdue the tyranny of this world even tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

[Job Skill: Before Unlocking]
    [Currently unable to open. To open it, the unreleased ‘Challenge! You must either succeed in the ‘Re-employment Job Quest’ or achieve the level of affection at the level of an intermediate husband.]

“… … .”
    Are job skills useless?
    If so, wouldn't it be possible to use even the weapons of a previous life that were kept in the inventory?

[Inventory: Locked]
    [Currently unable to open. It gradually expands according to the level.]

‘… … Nothing is going to happen.’
    Job skills, let alone a single item in the inventory could not be viewed.
    I was feeling a little bit discouraged.
    As if everything had been bleached, like his white skin, all his abilities were gone.
    What he wanted was a reward, not a reset, and it was neither a reward nor a break.
    As he was trying to close the system window, the first menu he saw suddenly caught his eye.

[List of characters]

Characters?
    Is it possible to see something like that because this is a fictional world?
    Curious, he opened the character list.
    However, all but three of his family members and himself were full of question marks.
    He first checked the information about the Alexis he possessed.

[Alexis Myers]
    [Male, Age: 23]
    [Duke of Breton. A handsome man who has no one to follow in terms of appearance. He took poison and committed suicide.]
    [Speciality: After death, the soul is rolling in another world.]
    [????????????]
    [????????????]

“… … ?”
    Like a decorated question mark after the singularity, doubts took over in his head.
    Alexis' soul is rolling in another world?
    So, after he died, did he go somewhere?
    Where did you go?
    Maybe, he might come back?
    ‘Then what will happen to my soul that enters Alexis’ body?’
    His mind was complicated.
    He didn't know that maybe he would go back to his original world again.
    can he go back
    It would be nice if he could read the question-marked part, so he checked on Louise next.

[Louisé Shannon/Louisé Myers]
    [Female, Age: 24]
    [The Duchess of Breton. Originally, she was the daughter of the Duke of Shannon, a neighboring country. The eyes of men are the highest in this world.]
    [She married her husband by arrangement, but she was upset because she never had a relationship. She longs for a happy marriage with her husband and a child.]
    [????????????]
    [????????????]

“… … .”
    After reading the explanation, Alec paused for a moment.
    Then he read Alexis's information again.
    Why was it written that he did not share a proper marriage with Louise?
    From what I checked this morning, the sexual function of this body was perfectly normal.
    Rather, the mana in his body swelled as if it was overflowing, and it was filled to the core, so it was bigger and hotter than usual.
    … … mana?
    ‘Yes, even now, there is mana in this body… … .'
    Chapter 18
    He sensed something swirling deep inside his body.
    It was a pure form of mana that had never been drawn.
    The first time he realized that this body had mana was when he left the inn to look for a house.
    Mana is the fundamental power that can use magic.
    Having had him in her previous life, she could be sure that this was the feeling of mana.
    The power consumed each time a magic-type skill was used was mana.
    ‘Then why didn’t you manifest it once?’
    Alec, whose bones were sore, closed his eyes and covered his eyes with his hands.
    If only he had been able to deal with this manifestation, he would not have suffered so much from the tyrant.
    'That rat poison guy, he's not a weak human.'
    This world is a world where, with the exception of a very few people, no magic power is known.
    Magic was dismissed as an unrealistic force that could only be found in a novel.
    Being born with mana in such a world was the story of being able to become the strongest person in the world with magical powers.
    If Alec had only used his powers properly, he would have been the only one who could stand against the tyrant.
    It was sad.
    Or maybe it was because he was so ignorant of magic that he left it alone?
    He slowly lowered his hand that had covered his face again.
    I slowly opened my eyes.
    The part that was displayed as a question mark in the system window faded away, and then it changed to the first sentence I saw.

[He mistook his own mana for a bottle. He was always careful about his posture, fearing that mana would burst out of his body.]

“… … .”

In the end, I was the only one left at the table.
    Her mother-in-law went out crying, her sister-in-law said she had finished eating, and her husband suddenly left.
    “… … .”
    ‘… … It's fine though, okay. It's quiet, so I can eat it while savoring it.'
    I took a bite of the leftover stew I was going to give Alec.
    Even if it wasn't, I didn't know if the rice was going into my mouth or my nose, but now I can feel the taste.
    ‘… … delicious.'
    It was a table worth the hard work.
    But the problem was that this was only the first meal of the day.
    After I ate all the leftovers, I cleaned out the dishes.
    ‘How much better would it be if I had the ability to cook incredibly well?’
    If that were the case, I would be able to close my eyes to prepare a meal, and my family would be happy because it was so delicious.
    As I was washing the dishes meticulously, I felt such a pity for nothing.
    Because she couldn't afford to hire a cook again as her mother-in-law wished.
    Money was also an issue, but the tyrant threatened to kill anyone who worked for the Duke of Brent.
    ‘Couldn’t he just have hoped that we would persevere and die?’
    Which of the noble families can survive on their own?
    I have habits and pride that I have lived up to now.
    So I finished tidying up and left the kitchen.
    I went outside and stretched out my arms to catch the sunlight.
    ‘Ha, the weather is nice.’
    The panoramic view was so bright and peaceful.
    The green meadows spread out endlessly, so this place was like our own paradise on earth.
    However, in the corner of my head, images of family members wanting to eat delicious food kept revolving around.
    Nor could he ask Alec to slaughter the sheep every day.
    I want to prepare a delicious meal for him more than anyone else... … .
    ‘Oh, right. If there is no chef, can I just buy something to eat at the market?’
    Why didn't you think of that?
    My complexion brightened quickly.
    It seemed like it would be okay to buy a bunch of good ingredients that could be easily cooked.
    I quickly went back to the house and looked around the drawing room. I looked closely to see if there were any things that could be sold and made money.
    The frame with landscape paintings is large and difficult to carry, so put it aside for now, and a crystal vase, a silver candlestick… … .
    Yes, a vase and a candlestick would be nice.
    I found the discarded paper and placed it in a vase and candlestick.
    This seemed to be enough to earn enough money to buy food.
    But while I wasn't aware of it.
    Something mixed with the air and entered my body with my breath.
    At one point, my eyes swelled, I lost consciousness, and at the same time I collapsed.

Immediately after Louise passed out.
    The vase and candlestick she was holding in her hands rose into the air and returned to her original position.

After breakfast.
    Alec was quietly feeling his mana in the room.
    He could feel the mana filling up almost all over his body, not in the center of his body.
    Mana, which had been suppressed for too long, was very sensitive.
    I had never felt this kind of mana in my previous life.
    Alec recalled Alexis's list of characters.

He said, ‘I mistook my mana for a bottle. He was always careful with his manners, fearing that mana would burst out of his body.’

hopefully so
    Couldn't you have had sex with your wife?
    If he avoided shaking his body because he was afraid of mana, he could understand why he couldn't have a relationship.
    Even if it's still, it feels like it's boiling, but if it moves big, it'll feel like it's about to explode.
    Especially since he thought mana was a disease, he had no choice but to be more careful.
    It must have been a similar reason for not hunting. Whether using a knife or a gun, the impact on the body was the same.
    However.
    ‘Now the owner of this body is different.’
    Alec tried to seize the flow of mana that was flowing in an orderly way in his body.
    Mana in a state that had never been controlled was floating around in a mess even though it was pure itself.
    A vast amount like the universe, a depth where the abyss cannot be seen like a lake.
    It seems transparent like water, but it is so clear that it has a blue-ish energy.
    Now, I had to grow this mana to 1 circle.
    I had to find out if this house is really haunted.
    In order to detect and catch a ghost, it was necessary to manifest at least a little mana.
    There was no job skill, so I had to solve it only with mana.
    I didn't completely believe everyone who said they were moving because of ghosts, but it was just in case.
    Alec remembered the words of the man who originally lived in this house.

‘Hey, he suddenly lost consciousness a lot. Especially when trying to move something out of the house.’

Are you a ghost obsessed with this house?
    As you go through life, you will have to move furniture outside, but it was difficult to harass even your family.
    Alec was a little more focused.
    He circulated his magical energy, thinking that he made a circle in his heart.
    He had to concentrate the mana spread throughout his body into one place.
    It wasn't easy.
    The amount of mana in his body was too large, and because he drew it out for the first time, it did not follow his will easily.
    Still, Alec was paying close attention.
    Ghost.
    The only thought of capturing the ghosts living in this house burned from thought to will, from will to more intense determination.
    Then Mana reacted to him more quickly.
    whip profit. Whew.
    I could feel the mana starting to swirl around her heart, drawing her ellipse little by little.
    However, not a single circle was created perfectly yet. It was circling in the form of a vaguely ring.
    'all. More... … .'
    The energy of mana moved more majestic and expansive.
    She pushed his mana until the limit was felt.
    He revived to the full the feeling of a previous life when he gradually increased her mana.
    The joy of digging and digging into the endless clouds, penetrating deeper, and finally facing the leaking light.
    A sense of accomplishment that the ring is perfectly completed at that moment.
    Relatively easy this time, thanks to remembering the feeling of being successful several times in his previous life.
    Gradually, the mana radiating from the heart became clearer.
    'I'm almost done.'
    Alec digs deeper into his mind.
    He recalled the first time in his previous life when he completed one circle.
    It was a memory of a beginner who had no idea how to use mana.
    Compared to that time, now, due to the maturity of a career, mana also fluctuated more stably.
    His breathing grew stronger. His chest swelled and swelled.
    As if his body, which had been sitting still, floated up, a feeling of ecstasy and solitude, unlike before, enveloped him like excitement.
    sudden.
    At some point he opened his eyes.
    Magical power in his chest lived like a heart and thumped.
    It was as if he had just acquired a new heart.
    Like smelting diamonds from raw stones.
    Finally, his mana became stronger by the level of 1 circle.

After becoming a circle, he checked the status window.
    Again, the level was the same.
    Mana did not affect the level up itself.
    However, it was the fuel that allowed the skill of the magic attribute to be used for a longer period of time, so it was advantageous to grow it as much as possible.
    When I opened the status window, the skills that required mana were still open.
    They were passive skills that did not need to be acquired separately.
    Alec finished checking and closed the status window again.
    Now it was time to detect the ghost.
    Alec spread his magical powers throughout the mansion.
    Chapter 19
    Now that you can use magic, you will be able to find out the existence of ghosts easily.
    Do ghosts really exist in this mansion?
    In the world he originally lived in, he encountered many monster-like beasts and their dead souls in the game, but it was a little awkward to find ghosts in other worlds.
    But after a while.
    I could really feel the spirit of a dead soul in this house.
    It was definitely someone's soul.
    ‘It really was.’
    The former owner's statement that he was moving because of a ghost was surprisingly not a lie.
    1st floor reception room.
    Alec, convinced of the target's location, left the room.
    It was broad daylight when the whole family was awake, so it seemed better to lure the ghosts out.
    Maybe if you take the furniture out of the house, it will come out on its own?
    It is said that the people who originally lived in the house came out just trying to move the house out, so it was like a ghost with a big obsession with this house-.
    As he went down the stairs leading to the first floor, he immediately froze.
    Louise was lying on the floor of the hall connecting the stairs and the drawing room.
    “… … !”
    Surprised, he hurriedly approached Louise.
    “Louis.”
    Alec shook her, but he didn't respond. She hurriedly checked to see if she was breathing and she was breathing.
    Where are the other family members?
    He looked around and first picked up Louise and hugged him.
    The moment he lifted his arm with strength, he looked at Louise's face, startled by the barely felt weight.
    'feather?'
    Can a person be this light?
    He was puzzled for a moment and then headed to Eloy's room, which was closest to the hall.
    Holding Louise in her arms, she opened the door and saw Eloy lying on the bed.
    She lay still, as if asleep.
    Alec rushed to her side, laid Louise on the bed, and checked Eloy's breathing. Fortunately, it was normal.
    The mother in the room next to her was also asleep and did not wake up no matter how much she woke up, but her condition was unharmed.
    ‘It must have been a ghost.’
    Alec sighed and walked out of his mother's room.
    He tried to detect the ghost's whereabouts again.
    The ghost that was in the drawing room a while ago was-.
    I felt a chill sensation behind my back.
    When did you get to his immediate vicinity?
    ‘What kind of ghost are you?’
    dead?
    Since the time has not yet come for a demonic beast to appear in this world, it would not be a terrible existence.
    It was most likely the soul of a dead person associated with this house.
    He could feel the ghost slowly circling around him as if searching for it.
    She rose as invisible smoke-like things blended into the air around him.
    Instinctively, Alec held his breath and tried not to inhale the smoke.
    It seemed that the family suffered from this acting.
    After quietly concentrating his magic power, he caught the ghost and pulled it out at some point.
    At an unexpected moment, the ghost that had been attacked revealed its true form and was dragged out.
    [Creung!]
    ‘… … Creung?’
    But then I heard a loud barking.
    Isn't this the sound of an animal howling?
    And at the same time, a beep sounded.

[Congratulations!]
    [Face the afterlife ~Challenge! Re-employment job quest~ has been opened.]
    [Succeed in the job quest to recover the Necromancer's abilities!]

“… … !”
    Is the re-employment job quest open?
    I was wondering when I could get it, but did it open only when I met a ghost?

‘Succeed in the job quest to recover the Necromancer’s abilities!.’

… … Necromancer.
    It was his job in the system.
    Necromancers can summon any ghost, whether human, animal, or demon, as their work spirit.
    However, the Necromancer is a magical class, so the player's mana reserve was absolutely important to their stats.
    Fortunately, he had mana strong enough to be called a 'mana spoon', and thanks to that, he was able to develop his ability as a necromancer more powerful than anyone else.
    His power alone could lead to tens of millions of minions, while other players could only lead armies of millions of minions.
    However, the original mana of this body was technically equivalent to 0.
    Now he's grown into 1 circle, but until then, it's been locked in his body and never manifested, so it's like 0.
    ‘Actually, that’s why I chose this house.’
    When he heard that there was a haunted property for sale, he wondered.
    Even if you can't use the system to create a working spirit, can you catch and use the ghosts?
    Ghosts were not easily encountered.
    You can meet the soul within a certain amount of time in a freshly dead body, but only flies can fly when you go to a cemetery that has been dead for quite some time.
    However, there was a ghost wandering around the world, so I couldn't pass it by.
    Alec's body has mana, so he thought he would be able to wield ministry spirits without the system.
    Alec slowly lowered his gaze to see the ghost in his eyes.
    A little beast covered in brown fur was whining, bound by his magic.
    “… … .”
    Of course I thought it was a human ghost, but it's a small beast.
    It was something I hadn't expected.
    Small body, soft-looking fur.
    But his impression was so bitter that his eyes seemed to pierce the sky.
    […] … Whoops, Kreung!]
    The ghost shot at him in a hoarse voice and threatened him.
    There was no sense of danger, so it was a moment to release his magical powers that bound the ghost's body.
    [Creung!]
    ‘Are you seeing me!’
    He began to vaguely hear in his head what the ghost barking meant.
    It's probably because of mana.
    He let out a soft sigh, and then he called out.
    “Are you the one who put people to sleep? Come on, wake everyone up.”
    [Creung!]
    'Unleash this!'
    The ghost ran away with more anger than before.
    He was very angry, but somehow it seemed insignificant in his eyes.
    Alec asked a little sharper.
    “Aren’t those people going to die?”
    [Creung!]
    ‘Humans who drink my smoke do not wake up easily.’
    “… … .”
    Just an ordinary ghost, with the ability to stun people?
    It's not even a monster, it was strange.
    What the hell is a ghost with a story?
    At that moment, a beep sounded.

[Try to recruit the ghost Gideon as your ministry spirit!]
    [1 minute remaining]

Gideon?
    It seems that the ghost's name was Gideon.
    Alec suddenly had an idea.
    Could that ghost be a monster created by the system?
    If not, the existence of Gideon affecting living humans was difficult to understand.
    Of course, because of the tyrant in this world, beasts appeared later, but it was a more natural world for ghosts with such special abilities not to exist.
    ‘I hope so.’
    Did he find the design of the system without knowing it while looking for a new house?
    Maybe this ghost kept kicking out its former owners... … .
    [Creung… … .]
    ‘I must guard the house until the master comes.
    [Creung!]
    So get out of here.’
    [Sniff!]
    ‘This is my master’s house!’
    “… … .”
    The spirit of the ghost was very ferocious.
    He was waiting for the owner, he seemed to know for sure why he was chasing people who moved into this house in the meantime.
    That little beast was obviously created by the system to lure him in.
    “What kind of ability do you have that puts people to sleep? Aren't you just a ghost?"
    He bowed down as if a ghost were wary of his questions of water one after another.
    It seemed strange to be asked such a question.
    Still with a fierce momentum, the ghost barked low.
    [Creung… … .]
    'It was cold and I was sleeping by the fireplace, but I burned to death.'
    [Creung.]
    ‘The person who moved in without knowing I was there started the fire.’
    [bean!]
    ‘You drank too much smoke!’
    As if thinking about that time, the ghost jumped and jumped in indignation.
    Alec looked down at him silently.
    “… … I did.”
    It was unexpectedly a ghost with a pitiful story.
    Like any other NPC, he seemed to believe in the system-injected memories as reality.
    [ぁ!]
    ‘You can taste me too!’
    Then the ghost stretched both cheeks and collected his breath.
    He made him drink the smoke and it looked like he would faint.
    Whoops whoops... … !
    Then, a hazy smoke erupted from the ghost's mouth.
    His vision quickly turned gray. The moment I tried to defend with mana, a ringing notification sounded.

[Passive skill. Resistance works.]
    [Mana is consumed.]
    Chapter 20
    ‘… … Ah.'
    Come to think of it, a passive skill was unlocked by manifesting mana a while ago.
    Thanks to this, he won't be hit by the ghost's smoke without using his hands.
    Whoops!
    Whoops!
    However, the ghost, who was unaware of that fact, exhaled smoke eagerly. The hallway was almost full of smoke.
    Soon after the smoke had receded, the ghost's eyes appeared again.
    The ghost opened his eyes and gave a puzzled expression to his normal appearance.
    […] … ? ぁ!]
    ‘Why are you okay even after drinking my smoke?’
    “… … .”
    [Creung!]
    ‘Are you human?’
    Alec looked down at the little ghost and smirked slightly.
    “Have you ever kicked people out like this before? Don't give up even if you don't know who your master is."
    [あ? Crung!]
    'what? no! Our master said he would come back!’
    Alec spoke more coldly.
    "no. I'm not coming back, so stop harassing people."
    The ghost seemed to be very angry, and raised his eyes more fiercely and trembled.
    [ぁ… … .]
    Alec's magical powers, which had been holding the ghost in bondage, had loosened a bit, and the ghost began to grow in size.
    Alec just stared at it for something.
    The ghost, which looked like a puppy smaller than his forearm, grew bigger and bigger and became a furry beast.
    [Creung.]
    The bright red eyes were blazing, and the enlarged fangs were very menacing.
    Gideon flapped his front foot as if he was going to jump right away.
    The dog's paws, which were like a ball of cotton, became a weapon that could tear a person to death at once.
    If he hadn't expressed his magical powers, it would have been quite difficult to fight against it.
    At that moment, the ring, the notification sounded.

[Gideon transformed into a saint.]
    [The target's combat power is doubled.]

Gideon scratched his neck more threateningly.
    [Creung. Creung.]
    ‘If you don’t leave this house, I will kill you all.’
    Still, Alec didn't even move and responded.
    “I can’t help it.”
    [Creung!]
    Almost at the same time as Alec's words, Gideon rushed in, showing his fangs.
    swish.
    Alec stretched out his hand.
    Magic power gathered over his hand, forming the shape of a sharp blade.
    Alec, holding the blue blade, grabbed Gideon's neck and rolled himself to the floor.
    However, he could not annihilate the ghost by killing it with a sword made of magic.
    Then he would lose his job quest opportunity, so he had to just press Gideon's morale and recruit him as a ministry spirit.
    Pointing the blade at Gideon, he raised one corner of his mouth.
    “Now, how about having a new owner? What's the use of watching the house of the person who left you?"
    As if stimulated by his words, Gideon showed more fangs.
    [Creung.]
    ‘My master couldn’t have abandoned me!’
    Gideon struggled and got his body up. He quickly raised his claws and ran towards him.
    Dodging those large claws, he slightly cut Gideon's leg with the blade.
    [Creung!]
    Gideon leaned back and groaned in pain.
    A faint energy flowed from the cut.
    Gideon was furious.
    [Creung!]
    ‘Who are you? how humans... … .'
    Despite his wounds, Gideon did not give up. Rather, he showed his sharp teeth towards him.
    Then he let out a terrifying cry with a body that had grown bigger than before.
    [Khuh!]
    Even when you're hurt, you don't give up.
    Just before Gideon's claws scratched him, Alec bound Gideon with magic.
    [Creung! Kung!]
    Gideon struggled with him.
    Obviously, the animal that became an adult looked more daunting than before.
    Alec looked firmly at Gideon.
    “That’s all I can play with my dog.”
    Although he was grumpy towards people, he was very loyal to his master and did not have a bad temperament.
    He didn't have to hurt anymore.
    “I wonder why I don’t fall for your smoke?”
    [Creung… … .]
    Alec extinguished the sword he was holding in his hand.
    Then he stretched out his hand to the beast's wound.

[Passive Skill: Natural Recovery]
    [Mana is consumed.]

While Gideon was wary of him, magic flowed out of his hand.
    This was a passive skill that automatically heals wounds when the player is injured.
    He was able to heal others as much as possible.
    But now the level is low and the mana is only 1 circle, so it wasn't very powerful.
    “Because I’m the one who will be your new owner.”
    [Creung!]
    'Nonsense!'
    [Creung.]
    'My master is the only one in the world... … .'
    Gideon sensed something strange and widened his eyes.
    The magic that flowed from Alec's hand healed Gideon's wounds.
    “I can annihilate you like this. But saving me is my last chance to make you my master.”
    […] … Crung!]
    ‘Do you think I will take you as master?’
    “If I’m not your new owner, how can I be okay with your acting? After all, I came here to find you.”
    [ぁ.]
    ‘I can’t.’
    “That must be your mistake. I already know your name.”
    […] … ?]
    “Nice to meet you, Gideon.”
    [Creung?]
    ‘… … ! Uh, how can you say my name!’
    Gideon's eyes fluttered to and fro as if in disbelief.
    He seemed to be very confused by his words.
    tyring.
    Just then, the system window popped up again.

[Gideon temporarily lost his will.]
    [Do you want to include Gideon in your ministry? To include, please use the existing command.]
    [caution! After 3 seconds, Gideon rekindles his fighting spirit.]

The system's letters flashed like a quick selection.
    Although it was the house I chose when I heard that there was a ghost, I did not expect much.
    Because I thought it was just an ordinary ghost.
    As in his previous life, it was not yet possible to obtain the soul of a monster with strong fighting power, so he thought that it would be of little use.
    But the power to put people to sleep was an unexpected harvest.
    Confused, he approached the trembling beast. He reached out his hand and accepted the system's question.
    In his previous life, the directive he used every time he recruited a ministry spirit rang low.
    “Become my ministry commander.”
    [Creung!]
    'No!'
    The system seized Gideon, and Gideon resisted belatedly.
    shaking.
    Gideon made every effort to refuse to take over the ministry.
    It was only a level 5 ghost, but it was difficult to enlist at once.
    Like Gideon, the system and his body vibrated slightly.
    But now, his mana was equivalent to 1 circle, so this level of resistance could be easily negated.
    Soon, Gideon's soul began to fade.
    [Keep, Reung… … .]
    And eventually it completely disappeared.
    tyring.

[Successful in recruiting the Ministry.]
    [Retention Ministry Order 1/1]

Finally, he has a ministry command again.

I was in a sweet sleep.
    I don't know what time it is now or how I fell asleep, but I was in a very deep sleep for a long time.
    Are you too tired?
    I was going to the market, but why are you sleeping… … .
    I was vaguely thinking about it while I wasn't fully awake yet.
    I wanted to get up, but my body couldn't move easily.
    ‘Actually, it was hard to get up early in the morning and cook the lamb.’
    The moment I was about to let go of consciousness, thinking that I would rather just sleep more.
    "sister! Wake up, sister!”
    An unfamiliar feeling permeated.
    It felt as if I hadn't slept with my will.
    “I should have dinner. Are not you hungry? The rice is ready.”
    Frowning my face in bewilderment, I recognized the voice that pierced my eardrums.
    I slowly lifted my eyelids and saw my sister-in-law frowned at me.
    “Are you awake now? Why the hell are you sleeping so long? It's already past time for dinner."
    “… … Ah, Eloy.”
    Suddenly, I slowly got up from the bed.
    I looked out the window involuntarily and for a moment was silently astonished.
    The stars were twinkling.
    I don't plan to give any summary anymore because the novel is just short^^