Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she love her son Vicente but too busy resenting him

2. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Vincente end up with anyone in the end?

dunnoperson_ likes this.
  3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!so well said

In every novèl there is a such king and stupid princess/ prince. So what happened to them later. Is revenge was taken on ml because he choosed fl not princess or fl choose ml not prince:hmm: can someone spoil me about this so called king's and his children's ending :aww:

4. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the guy with brown hair arcella met in the festival? And will he involved with visaride or benhart ? Is he like ercella or something?

5. Great

Great Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I'm sorry I did not read the whole thread. I actually did not like spoiler. But I just want to know the ending of the story. Not detailed version. But just short information; is the story Happy Ending? Happy ending for who? Just the MC? Just the MC and the son? Or the MC, her son, and her son father?
    Because I (accidentally) read spoiler about MC divorce and even the death of her (ex) husband. Thats not happy.
    Makes me wonder who is the ML.... her son? This story is not gonna be incest, is it?
    Although the MC looks young enough, and if this is a hen-ai kind of story, Im sure her son could be the MC pair.
    Um, sorry I lost concentration there. So, in short, I just want the ending to be happy. Is it?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  6. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a HAPPY ENDING.
    ML is Harsen. MC's current husband.
    No incest. MC is trying to improve her relationship with her son awa ML.
    All three of them will leave the kingdom and settle down in the neighboring kingdom. Then happily everafter. With a daughter in the side stories iirc.

7. Great

Great Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NICE.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope those bad stuff happen (death etc) are actually fake spoiler.
    Or there gonna be a plot twist and the Happy Ending is the fake spoiler?

8. jepifish

jepifish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do Vicente and Adora (the young lady-in-waiting) fall in love?

9. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship Vicente and Adora. I want to know about them

Laylaisalive and Roseeve like this.
  10. Apple. Sony

Apple. Sony Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to carons children??

Lunicylle and turtleneck like this.
  11. HirayaZoe

HirayaZoe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER

Did ercela get the same disease in her present life?

How did Vicente reacts to her mother’s illness?

How did Harsen reacts to her wife’s illness?

gametv likes this.
  12. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with Ercella's brother? He's so sussssssssss:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

13. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok after reading all the spoilers, Harsen and vincente are really the only people in the story I feel bad for. I was able to sympathize a little bit with Ercela because of her past but I’m still confused how that justifies her actions(trauma can only give a reason for terrible actions not excuse it). Honestly for me the only thing Harsen has done to Ercela that was remotely bad was not communicate his feelings better. Honestly I’m reading the manhwa right now and looking at the comments they’re all blaming Harsen. Unless I’m mistaken I don’t think Ercela has ever actually been shown trying to understand Harsen as much as he as tried to. I also don’t llke what the author did with Harsen’s character. I feel like it’s very ooc to join a rebellion even if he lost the love of his life. I think that part was just very poor writing to paint Harsen as someone who is somewhat bad. So I think I’ll be dropping the manhwa from now on. It was a good read while it lasted

So yeah STAN HARSEN

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  14. oshun

oshun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I get your point here. But imma lay out some points. Yes, Ercella's postpartum depression doesn't justify her years of neglect towards her son. And I see that you're confused why they're blaming Harsen. Usually in PPD cases, one of the risk factors is lack of support. And in this case, it's the lack of communication to untangle some misunderstandings and discuss certain needs.

And yeah, unless I'm mistaken, he already was part of the rebellion even before the divorce but I think he continued with it after they divorced.

Have a good day.

kyuji and Pearl1995 like this.
  15. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah even with that I lowkey relate to Harsen with the whole having a depressed friend or lover and trying to support them, so I find it hard to emphasize for Ercella. Also that’s really weird that Harsen would actually jointhe rebellion since he benefits from absolutely nothing in it. Oh well~ Good day too you aswell

greeneyedfairy, Johnwill12 and oshun like this.
  16. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When all of this is over, does Ercella’s brother survive? I believe that her nephew Racellion, her niece Rowena, and their mother survive. Which is great because Racellion is in love with Lady Heritt, and she seems to love him back. I sincerely hope that Ercella’s relatives will be doing fine when this is over, and I wish Racellion a happy life with the girl he loves. Does Vincent eventually find a girl he loves (vice-versa), I hope it’s Adorra, or a nice girl like her. As the heir to his family Vincent knows that he has to carry on the family line, correct?

yoyo098 likes this.
  17. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I was reading the manhwa and at chap 46/47, the brother was asking if MC is happy in her marriage and he seemed disappointed. Could someone spoil me with this part?
    Is MC's brother a bad guy?

18. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He, Duke Garden and Ercella's husband I think are all bound together as part of a conspiracy against the Emperor that plans install the Ercella'ss nephew (son of the FL's sister that died) as the ruler. At some point the Marquess Visaride dies while Ercella was travelling, to everyone's surprise instead of passing his title to his son. He declared in his will that Ercella was to inherit the title, the reason for this was revealed when Ercella discovered (as per the reason her brother left the title to her) the conspiracy to overthrow the Emperor in favor of their nephew. He left a code for her to decipher, he wants her to STOP the rebellion.
    I think the reason why Harson agreed to be part of this conspiracy originally was due to Ercella since he had nothing to really gain from it and more to lose.

So, a power struggle ensues, the FL's son chooses to stand by the Emperor and not rebel. His father loses his title and is ordered to be executed - but he ends up exiled instead. Vincent is offered an Earldom for his loyalty but he turns it down. His parents leave to live in Ercella's mother native country where technically Ercella is a princess. Vincent follows them so he can be with his family.
    And Ercella gets pregnant in the end.

No he dies of a the same condition that Ercella did in the previous timeline. This seems to be a congenital trait within their family. It is heavily implied the reason the older sister had so many miscarriages and was gravely ill for many years was due to this illness. Unfortunately, nobody was aware of this so she never got treated. She showed similar symptoms that Ercella did when she was about to die in the first timeline.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  19. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ercella's husband didn't kill her nephew? What happened to the child?

20. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he dies of a the same condition that Ercella did in the previous timeline. This seems to be a congenital trait within their family. I think personally it stems from their mother's bloodline being VERY inbred since they practiced incest to keep the royal bloodline "pure".

The reason he hates being her "best choice" is that it reiterates to him that there were other men she was POTENTIALLY considering to marry beside him, whereas to him there was only her. He is the jealous type which makes this worse for him.

Not sure if it was harson who killed him, but according to a spoiler apparently he dies. This is a shame since the FL's sister died for the sake of him being born.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021