If you were isekaied and give the choice of one power what would it be it can’t be too op

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raven Evernight, May 30, 2021.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the power of brotherhood I could make anyone I want feel like we have a deep brotherly bond and treat me like a loving brother and use it on all the big shots in the world and become untouchable

Ahodesuga, KizunaAi and Dokja6116 like this.
  2. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna be invisible and not get hungry.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  3. Kurogure

Kurogure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Infinite mana

4. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    heaven defying luck.

Llamadragon, Kansuou and idlereader like this.
  5. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The power to return to earth. Is it too OP?

6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ability to have cool bgm playing in the background while fighting and a stylish meter

7. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like growth acceleration and increased regeneration seems nice.

8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    What if your body can’t handle it and your super sickly since birth and end up dying under the pressure of you mana?

Kansuou, ongoingwhy and Kurogure like this.
  9. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are aware that usually the power of brotherhood is formed with ones fists right?

10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Luck can be both good or bad so what if you get heaven defying luck but it’s bad luck or it has the effect of bringing bad luck to those around you by stealing their luck?

11. Kurogure

Kurogure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have a seal until u controllo it

12. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The power will effect your emotions you’ll automatically think of me as your cute little brother that you love and want to protect and dote on the most and you won’t realise at all it’s a subconscious desire

13. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Becoming a ghost-like entity wherever I want and back

14. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10 Nuffies say that you'll end up as the hero in a "Rebirth of the Villain" themed yaoi novel with that power.

15. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    I will go for alchemy. Alchemy deal with the transmutation of matter and medicine. Transportation of matter sound OK power but it's actually super powerful.
    For example, you can compress material is one of the methods for alchemy. DO you know what happens when you compress materials??? here's what happens:

• Solids will be compressed, resulting in lots of heat as this happens (with infinite pressure, and infinitely strong materials and thus force, the matter will give), until they reach a liquid state, gaseous state, or start losing electrons and ionizing, or just stays solid all the way up to Electron Degeneracy - it depends greatly on the substance what happens here. With current realistic materials, the piston would break. Since it doesn't break, and there's infinite force behind it, the substance gets compressed and heated anyway.
    • Liquids will be compressed, resulting in lots of heat as this happens (with infinite pressure, and infinitely strong materials and force, the matter will give) into a gas, plasma, or Electron Degeneracy (depends on substance). With current realistic materials, the piston would break. Since it doesn't break, and there's infinite force behind it, the substance gets compressed and heated anyway.
    • Gaseous substances will then easily compress, resulting in lots of heating as they do, until they heat up enough that the electrons freely float among the nuclei, and you have just made a Plasma.
    • Now at a Plasma, the matter is slightly ionized (+1,+2) as the outermost electrons will have escaped and thus resulting in positive charges. The matter will continue to compress and heat
    • More compression, resulting in more heat. More electrons are too energetic to orbit the nuclei, resulting in higher positive charges (+3,+4 as allowable...).
    • More compression, resulting in more heat. More electrons are too energetic to orbit the nuclei, resulting in higher positive charges (+5,+6 as allowable...).
    • More compression, resulting in more heat. More electrons are too energetic to orbit the nuclei, resulting in higher positive charges (+7,+8 as allowable... until they're all gone). At some point you will surpass electron degeneracy pressure and form:
    • Electron Degenerate matter where no electron can orbit the nuclei, but now freely traverse the highly positively charged nuclei 'soup'. Keep adding pressure, and you'll form:
    • Proton Degenerate matter where only the repulsion of the protons is holding the nuclei apart. Keep adding pressure, and you'll form:
    • Neutron Degenerate matter where the electrons and protons join and cancel, leaving you with basically a huge neutral atom full of mostly neutrons, being held apart by the quarks. Keep adding pressure, and you'll (in theory) form:
    • Quark Degenerate matter where the quarks, or at least the standard up/down quarks, can no longer hold the pressure and perhaps combine/change form. Keep adding pressure, and in theory, you might form:
    • Preon Degenerate matter which would sort of being like one big subatomic particle (though you might skip this one), and finally:
    • A singularity aka Black Hole

Even a small rock can be made into weapon.

16. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, if your power is just returning to Earth, isn't it just a one-use ability? You can't freely travel between Earth and Isekai.

I'd like the ability to easily learn any language I encounter.

17. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations. With the authority granted to me by the OP I shall balance out your powa. Every time you come back to Earth, the portal that brings you back will always stay open till you return to the Isekai world. Cross and interplanetary contamination becomes an inevitability and you will go down in history as the person who opened Pandora's box.

18. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Prob temporary healing so even if I heal someone if they do something I dislike or betray me I can just ditch them and now tada they're dead and unalive. Though ofc I won't tell them that the healing is temporary. If I die I did so eh anyway it's fine.

19. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Dream ability: Ice manipulation:X3:

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  20. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    gravity.