Spoiler I Fell for the Temptation of the Evil Crown Prince (사악한 황태자 의 꾐 에 넘어 갔다)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by arlovebird, May 27, 2021.

?

1) Worth the read? 2) Trash male lead? 3) Good enough female lead?

1. Yes, worth the read

117 vote(s)
    84.8%
  2. No, not worth the read

5 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Yes, ML is trash

12 vote(s)
    8.7%
  4. No, ML is approved of

53 vote(s)
    38.4%
  5. Yes, FL is approved of

56 vote(s)
    40.6%
  6. No, FL is disappointing

7 vote(s)
    5.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alternate Names:
    사악한 황태자 의 꾐 에 넘어 갔다

Description:
    Rowena has lived as if she died of violence and disregard by her family.
    Her one and only friend, Lyria, will be engaged to the crown prince, while she has another man in her heart.
    So Rowena visits the Crown Prince, Cecil Isfacia for her best friend’s happiness.
    “Your Majesty, please reconsider your engagement with my friend, Lyria!”
    “Then you can be my fiancee.”
    Rowena, unlike those who are always afraid of him, began to attract his attention by looking into his eyes and speaking out loud.
    “If you’re cheating on me, I’ll lock you up in a room where only I can enter and exit. I’ll make it so your body can’t live without the lustful pleasures that only I give you.”

NU Link

Status in COO: Completed
    Completely Translated: No
    ___

Tags:

Please check out the above tags to see what the story is said to officially comprise of.

Poll:
    Please vote when you've read the story or know legit spoilers.
    I placed the above poll so that readers can know if the story is worth the read with a simple glance at the results. I've also poised the question concerning the protagonists because there are too many webnovels with shitty af male leads or ridiculous female leads (i.e. not very smart or too weak, etc). :hmm:

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    cloerofile and Lucila like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    adult novel, pulling his MC is brave enough.I'm looking forward to a spoiler:D

4. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is good...hope to see any spoiler

nichan likes this.
  5. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just purchased volume 1 of the novel and snu snu scenes emerged right in chapter 1.
    May I know how am I to share hidden quotes?
    Thought I could probably share spoilers as I go.

6. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first time mtl-ing. Tried to rephrase or edit a little so that the translation will make more sense? :blobsweat:
    “Ugh, shh! Ah... … , ah!”

Every time he moved his waist from top to bottom, he made a squeaky sound and his penis pierced. Rowena pulled up her waist without even thinking to hide her burning face.

“Ugh! Ahh… … !”

Lying long on the bed, he looked at Rowena's thigh. His penis was soaked in Rowena's love juice and glistening lewdly. The pitiful mucous membrane opened wide, and every time she bit his penis, which seemed impossible to swallow, he fluttered.

There is no better view in the world than this, Cecil smirked.

“Rowena, can you make me go that far? You have to work harder.” As he said, his fingers flicked off Rowena's flower buds soaked in love juice. Rowena let out a high moan and sat down at the sharp stimulation that pierced her body.

“Ahh! ah... … .”

A mischievous smile appeared on Cecil's lips at the sight of Rowena trembling and shaking her body. "What? You probably didn't go first, did you? Huh, Rowena”. Whispering in a secret voice, Cecil fiddled with Rowena's tufts of flowers as if they were applying love fluid.

Spreading wildly, Rowena shook her head at the lewd stimulation.

“Oh, no… … , No. Ugh, don't touch it... … , ahhhhh!”

As soon as the words fell, Cecil picked up the flower buds soaked in love juice. Rowena sobbed at the joy that pierced deep inside, really seemed to go.

“Rowena, your back is resting. You have to move.”

“Ahh, let go there… plea, please..! Uhm..” Even though softly rubbing there, it seems to melt. I didn't even know it was a place where I was tenacious every morning.

Cecil sighed and glanced at the hourglass. It was lying face down on the bedside and was about to drop the last grain of it. “Hmm, the time is running out.”

"Huh? Ahh?!”

As soon as the last grain of sand fell into the compartment below, Cecil got up. Rowena, who had been quickly spread over the bed and under Cecil, looked up at him. Cecil smiled slyly and grabbed Rowena’s ass and stirred the slimy inside with his penis.

“Ah uhm uhm..”

“I will let you go for an hour as punishment. But, are you my bedroom teacher?”

“If you can’t do this, you should be punished.”

“Ah no! Ah, ugh! Ahh! Hem! Ah, ah, ah, ugh!”

Rowena's body swayed back and forth at the violent pounding. The huge penis coveted her flower relentlessly. As if it was an opportunity, Cecil quickly covered Rowena’s lips with his own and pushed his tongue in.

“Uh hm! Huk, um umh!”

Rowena struggled as she was being coveted both above and below. The simulation was so great that she felt like going crazy. Maybe Cecil was feeling the same way, and he was thrusting with a terrifying momentum.

‘It shouldn’t be like this…’

The marriage life she had expected and envisioned was far from this.

4 months ago.

Rowena knew how strange her appearance would be.

Throughout her life as Liliana's friend, she has been called Wenson Lady's handmaiden, or an indifferent lady who doesn't know when to intervene. However, Liliana had a weak heart, and her childhood friend Rowena was often forced to deliver on her behalf.

Just like right now.

“The Crown Prince. Can you spare a moment for me? It is about my friend, Liliana.”

She grabbed the hem of her dress and greeted him elegantly, but Rowena’s appearance somehow had the same momentum as that of a knight. Cecil, who was talking with a friend of his at the banquet, turned to look at Rowena. He was a prince with a cold heart.

As the old emperor’s only son, he was born in the old house and grew up precious, but that did not soften his sharp disposition. The emperor liked that even he resembled himself. The emperor was valiant and cruel, not afraid to see blood. Cecil glanced over Rowena's figure once with a blatant gaze, then stood up.

“Don’t let it. Would you like to speak here?”

“I would like you to move to another place.”

I could see some of the young girls babbling at Rowena's dignified appearance. Some whispered that the young girl was not afraid.

"Okay, but you better be prepared if I'm wasting my time with content that isn't interesting.”

Cecil’s words put strength into Rowena’s hand that is holding the hem of her dress. Swallowing her saliva, Rowena answered.

“… … I will try.”

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  7. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!
    (And thank you for the mtl-ed chapters btw)

8. Bethsaida505

Bethsaida505 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already love this... Thanks for the spoiler...

9. Feyna

Feyna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds really interesting to me, think I'll start reading it this weekend. Thx for your hard work ;)

andraairak likes this.