Spoiler Elixir of the Sun / The Lord of Sun / Master of the Sun / 태양의주인

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers!!!
    So did he want her to live in hiding for her whole life or until he finished getting rid of the corrupted officials?!
    Was anything mentioned about the White hair boy who tried to help her?!

2. cyrene_06

cyrene_06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a couple of questions I have, does Bayan becomes an empress at the end or atleast marry Dan? Also is the silver haired boy who helped her when she lived in the village actually her brother? and lastly did they ever say who her father was?

3. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow sis thanks so much! Btw what is Bayan studying for? To become empress? To gain power? I thought she just wanted to learn how to read.

4. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a temporary measure.
    The boy from the village was not mentioned from what I recall.

She became Dan's only partner. There is a special title given to the Emperor's partner, 해개. It may or may not be the same as empress. Its the highest title and can only be given to 1 woman. And apparantly, the title has a meaning/symbology of water. Since Dan's family are the descendents of the fire god from the myth, its holds special meaning (the water that calms the fire), more than just a generic term like empress.

Bayan started studing originally because of Dan's suggestion. In the beginning, she asked Dan to help her to be powerful enough to not ever feel helpless again (she had a very rough childhood and she couldnt save her mom) so Dan wanted her to gain knowledge to start. Bayan later realized the importance of education on her own, so she was very motivated to learn as much as she could.

5. avrilblondd

avrilblondd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bayan? a queen. i'm longing to see a stupid concubine try to look down on her and have bayan put her in her place ~ manifesting :notworthy:~

oh thanks for the spoilers, and sorry if I did not understand well, but something was learned about who poisoned her?

IceQueenRinne1234, Babyknox and karls like this.
  6. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I wish these comics that are based on smutty novels could have a pg-13 version and then the R-rated version...They really should start doing that for us adult readers...

AkatsukiKawa, alqariyah and mixordia like this.
  7. Manhwa Reader

Manhwa Reader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably

8. vienoct

vienoct New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you can continue the spoiler...I'm looking forward to yr spoiler. Thank you so much...

Caroline_24 likes this.
  9. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many wife he gonna have??

10. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See the quote for my previous summaries

Continuing from where I left off…

So Bayan is taken to the hiding place, it was an Inn ran by a blind old woman. There were also soldiers nearby that are all loyal to Dan. The Inn was usually used as a secret stop for meetings and stuff. It was a solid hideout that only people on Dan’s side would know. A few days later, Galan arrived to Bayan’s surprised. She told Bayan she left the palace (with Dan’s permission) and was on her way back home. But she decided to stay a while in order to help with Bayan’s study.

~Galan’s true identity~

So Galan was actually the third PRINCE from Ranohk. HE disguised himself, hoping to seek support from Dan to help him seize the throne of Ranohk. He revealed his identity to Dan soon after Bayan left the palace and explained his intentions. The royals of Ranohk were actually descendants of the other God in the myth, like how Dan’s family are from the god of fire.

Just a quick recap of the myth in case ppl don’t remember. God created 3 children on this world at the beginning of time; however, the 3 children would not stop fighting among themselves. God then created another child, Shiyon, hoping it could end the quarrel. Yet, when the 3 children realized Shiyon had healing ability, they devoured it (because Shiyon heals by sharing its blood and flesh). God finally had enough with the 3 and decided to punish them for what they did to Shiyon. Each god had a different punishment. Dan’s bloodline got the constant thirst for blood, while Galan’s bloodline will forget everything in the next day. The third one… I forgot, because their descendants weren’t mentioned at all in the main story as far as I am aware. LOL

Back to Galan, (BTW, his actual name was not Galan, but I can’t remember as well, so he will remain as Galan in my summary), as a way to cope with their curse/punishments, the people of Ranohk documented everything. They were known as the inventors of paper and ink brushes, and had the largest collection of books and documents in the world. As a result, the offer Galan brought to Dan was his capability of proving Bayan was indeed, the real Shiyon. Only Ranohk kept the documentation about the truth of the Shiyon tribes. I forgot to mention earlier. But there were people who claim Bayan was from a cult village, pretending to be Shiyon, to discredit her and tries to chase her out of the palace. So what Galan offered was pretty crucial to Bayan. He also dropped a big bomb, and that was, their bloodline was able to escape from the punishment of god. Galan’s bloodline no longer forgets everything in the next day, and Galan himself had superior memory. He could memorize everything at first glance. However, he did not reveal the how at that time.

So Dan agreed to help Galan, in exchange for his knowledge regarding the myth, therefore, Galan no longer needed to act as his concubine, hence, he came to visit Bayan at the hideout.

Bayan continued to study with Galan at the Inn. She then decided to participate in the national exam. Before Bayan left the palace, she suggested to Dan to allow women to enter the exam. And to keep everyone comfortable, she also asked that all participants wear face covering so that ppl wouldn’t be able to tell the genders. Dan eventually accepted Bayan’s suggestion. So Bayan actually went with an alias and took the exam. She also sneaked into the palace as a maid to meet Dan that day. Then the exams got marked and reviewed, and the country was ready for the public announcement of the result. The day before the announcement, Bayan accidently eavesdropped on the conversation between Galan and his maid, and found out the way to escape from the punishment of God. The descendants had to feel the ultimate pain of losing the love of their life. Because all the descendants from the 3 gods would be inevitably drawn to the descendants of Shiyon if they encountered, naturally, they would fall for them, treating the Shiyon as their “master”. The agony of losing their master would be the equivalent price to pay. (I honestly find this weird… sure, those descendants will suffer cause apparently, the Shiyons needs to die by their hands, but isn’t the Shiyon going to suffer as well? The original Shiyon god already suffered so much, why does their descendant have to die again? Let them catch a break, please… this makes no sense)

On the day of the exam result reveal, Bayan got first place, and totally surprised Dan when she showed up. However, while having the celebratory drink, Dan was poisoned. He went into Berserk mode. Bayan was also unfortunately poisoned from the drink. This became a dilemma since there was no time to wait for Dan to calm down, because his berserk mode wouldn’t help with the poison. (It could only heal physical wound). But no physicians could go near him and give him a diagnosis or antidote. The only way was to let him have Bayan’s blood, but after that, she would die from the poisoning from not being able to self-heal. But Bayan decided to sacrifice herself to save Dan. She succeeded letting Dan drank her blood, but lost consciousness at the end.

Don’t worry guys, it was a happy ending. Bayan survived from the event thanks to the child she was carrying. The baby of course, just like her mom, had healing power, so it healed Bayan’s poison after Bayan healed Dan. However, it did take couple weeks for Bayan to wake up. Bayan saw her mom for the one last time while she was still unconscious and she promised to live a life without regret, as her mom did. She bid her mom the final farewell, and woke up to Dan, Informing him they will have a child soon.

That’s the end of the main story.

11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    wow thanks so much!! any side stories??

Belle76 likes this.
  12. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raw of this novel?I willing to mtl and edit it and post it here.

AnaJulia and Charvee like this.
  13. TurtleScientist

TurtleScientist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the name in Korean: 태양의 주인
    There's a ridibooks for it (I dont have enough posts to link but its easy to search for).

If you want someone to buy the books for you, I can do that too. Just let me know :)

14. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed lol

15. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May the gods of snu-snu bless you :blob_grin::blobpopcorn_cool:

16. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks much for the summary. I can go on my day in peace now.