Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, Makoto is nerfed, in the Western Continent that is. If he fights in the Northern Continent, it won't be a problem.

Perhaps his proficiency grew within the Ice Coffin ?

Anyways, the interactions between Ira and Makoto are as funny as ever. I want someone to comment how close those two are.

Edit: Also, if he fights Forneus in the ocean, it won't be a problem either. I want Makoto to solo a Demon King in order to show off his strength.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  2. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well mortal realm is pretty much a playground for any gods except for those who is living in the lower realm.

the why should bother is applicable to any gods tho.

3. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, the Holy Gods are building countries because they are order and control freak. On the other hand, Old Gods like freedom, so they are not inclined to increase their believers by forceful means (see epilogue of arc 1).

4. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Noah talk about power equilibrium or something when Makoto was lost on the way of rescuing Sakurai? she explained that she could create an illusion because of the pitch black cloud that lowers the influence of holy gods right?

having a whole country of believers would definitely increase her influence in the mortal realm isnt it? once again spreading the teaching of titan gods about freedom isn't that bad right? plus spirits were hiding because of holy gods influence in mortal realm.

if im correct one of Makoto's objective is to lower the influence of holy gods into mortal realm right? and gather a whole lot of allies that could help him?

am i missing something?

5. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank god janet ship did not sink but i gottta say the last 3 chapter r wayyy to short, author plz buff makoto he deserve to be the strongest now after 1000y of sleep while activating water and destiny magic.
    so when do u think will see marie make a return

6. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did makoto get a skill or anything for 1000 years straight of magic

7. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited the comment. I was talking about forcing their believers to pray. I think the influence of the Gods also depends on the location. If there are few people who have faith in the Holy Gods on a large area, the influence of the Holy Gods would be weak.

Yeah, having a lot of believers for Noah isn't bad.
    It is true that one of the objective of Makoto is to lower the influence of Holy Gods on the Mortal Realm.
    I wonder what Noah is doing. She didn't contact Makoto when he returned to the present.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  8. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But did Makoto lose the V-card ?
    There is an ambiguous comment of the author at the end of the chapter.

9. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the author say?

10. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean the blood taste thing?

11. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all think makoto will use other spirits like wind or darkness?

12. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont think unless there is a sequel or if the final battle is against the olympians.

13. Nishaven

Nishaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it is the right place to ask but this was the only active thread i could find on the web. So I am planning to read this series. Should I just go with the WN or read the LN. Are there many differences between them? Also from a few comments I've seen WN is coming to an end, right?

14. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the Ln but I heard it has some differences they say the character development and stuff like that is done better from what i have heard I think you should read both I’m planning too do that

15. Akifer

Akifer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The LN version still follow the WN, with a few changes and additional stories. Character, stories and romance are better written compared to WN. Iirc, starting vol 4 the changes are more noticeable.

My favorite change in LN, Sofia become less reserved and Makoto is a chad, which is probably among the reasons why she become more popular lately. She embraced her legal wife status much earlier.

16. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The delinquent ex-boyfriend and his group were busy chasing maids until Sophia kicked them out. He also wanted an isekai harem, while Keiko hated it, but she joined Fujiwara's harem supposedly.

You might as well start with the WN since you have 10 arcs worth of chapters and then if you want to read more, you can also read LN too.

Angry Momo looks like an angry hamster lol in the illustration. Cheers, Furiae's illustration is there. The fire general does not look too bad.

New Chapter!

Janet and Sophia play fighting and becoming closer, while Makoto sweats in danger. New wife candidate Janet as long as Sophia is still first wife? Noah might make Makoto a hero this time, but who would be the oracle? You guys have any speculations unless its a brand new character? I guess we will be meeting the earth country folks.

I just want to see Makoto summon Dia and all the other undine sisters in front of the royalty. Putting carrying a big stick and speak softly into practice to the arrogant nobles.

17. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be surprised if Noah's oracle would actually be Anna (or her reincarnation).

I want Makoto to go back to that old place Makkaren. Feels like there would be a surprise if he did... But who knows, he might just go back there at epilogue of this story

18. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, japanese readers are also speculating that Anna will be Noah's oracle.
    For the Hero, perhaps Noah was waiting for Makoto ?

19. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Anna will be Noah oracle. The author already said that he will talk about Anna in the after story.

I think that it's not impossible for Noah to do whatever she wants. For example the Apostle thing was banned but Noah didn't give a f**k.
    I hope that she makes Makoto hero at least.

20. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    wait Anna isn’t returning to the main story?