Other Request LF Raw name for novel "Special Bodyguard" from Flipread/Bravonovel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hbro369, May 31, 2021.

1. Hbro369

Hbro369 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I came across a novel on flipread or bravonovel but it only has 350 chapters in their app the title is "Special Bodyguard".

The plot starts cliche a ‘great soldier’ Shen Gozhou returns to normal life and becomes a bodyguard to earn money for his sick (Kidney problem) sister.

The story moves as the MC goes to open a barbecue restaurant which he uses to help other military veterans so they could have a decent job. And at times helps the police force in cases.

I thought things would be cliche but it’s kinda different from I usually read. The MC is crazy almost if not has no greed lez just say he is too rigid like he won’t accept favors and rewards and such while doing righteous things.

AND it’s not harem cuz of his personality being too righteous.

Hopefully you guys can help me. If you know novel of the same kind (non cliche plot where story is not recycled every 20 chapters, I’m fine with harems but I hate harems with too many women) please do recommend. Thank you!

I think the raws are chinese. But I can’t find them :<

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  2. Hbro369

Hbro369 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of recent 370 chapters have been translated in the app. If anybody’s has an idea on the raws please help me. Thank you!