Question Is TGR MC soft as WDQK mc?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kamuizin, May 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much the title, Lin Dong is unreasonably soft for me, worst, the novel even try to display him as ruthless which is lure bullshit.

You read WDQK and after even major battle won you get that bitter taste when MC let pll that tried to kill him hundred times leave based in some random excuse (i don’t have any serious conflict, they’re crippled and can’t do nothing anymore, some old enemies of them will seize the opportunity now that they’re down, i can’t conflict with that guy yet, despise the fact he will kill me in the first opportunity), and that’s when a excuse is given.

BTTH didn’t had a... sorry, pussy MC like that, WDQK has. Is TGR more BTTH or WDQK?

obs: for those that don’t know, BTTH and WDQK are from the same author and both MCs appear in TGR.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  2. hihi2k16

hihi2k16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have read 200-ish chapters he has let a lot of people live but this is mainly because he can't kill them without big problems with his clan or sect.

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while, but I think he is closer to Lin Dong.

There are reasons not to kill people, but its heavily tied to weakness of MC's dad who is an easy target (MC overshot him not long into the novel) and people MC wants to kill having relatives stronger than MC.