Spoiler Please stamp me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Aug 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Twenty-two-year old university student Ji-ah dreams of becoming an CEO and living a happy and single life until she's 100 years old.

"Ji-Ah, I've set you up with the grandson of a Chaebol."

"Dad! What the hell are you talking about?"

She told herself that she would definitely reject him when they meet.

But when she went, her super hot sunbae Yeon-Hoo was there?!
    And another chaebol's grandson, Seung-Ho appears?!

Eventually, the three of them decided to live together in the same home so she could choose her fiance.

Then one day, Ji-Ah dreams of her wedding! As she looks up to the face of her groom...

His face is... it's blurry!!!
    https://mangadex.org/title/51345/please-stamp-me

could someone give me spoilers ??

kawaii12345 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  2. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler some one???

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    currently there are 56 chapter on KKP Indonesia.

Here is a bit of spoiler. (it is my first spoiler sorry if its wordy and messy)

Yeon-Hoo:
    - He grow up with his grandparents.
    - His father died when he was 5 and his mother left him because her priority is work and she didn't care about his child. (around 50ish chapter, we could see how disgusting? her mother is. Ill describe more below).
    - In the same department and a sunbae to Ji-Ah.
    - Ji-Ah father saves his grandpa and they want both of them to get married. One of the reason, if i remember correctly, basically his grandpa want to find a good wife for him, not like his mother who left him when he was young.
    - Seung-ho is very popular among the university student
    - His alcohol tolerance is low
    - He has a cool, mature and quiet? personality.

Seung-Ho:
    - He is younger than Ji-Ah and always act cute like a puppy to Ji-Ah.
    - He has a troublesome older brother that always create scandal and problems. So basically, to fix his brother scandal, his grandma come up with a plan to increase or create good publicity for their company which is marrying his grandson (who is a thrid-gen chaebol to a commoner).
    - Compared to Yeon-hoo, Seung-ho is like a cute little brother. He does a lot of skinship.

Ji-Ah:
    - In the early chapter, her character basically like someone who only care about studying. She place first in her class. She also need to get scholarship to pay her tuition.
    - She did not believe in destiny.
    - She opposed the marriage and find it ridiculous that both family decided it without consulting with her
    - She want to become a successful CEO.
    - In her early 20, not like other women in her family, Ji-Ah did not have a dream about her destined partner.
    - However, after she moved in, she had a dream about her destined partner but it was blurry. But she is sure that it is either Yeon-hoo or Seung-ho

Secretary KIM:
    - YH Supporter and informant.
    - he is like an older brother to YH

Background:
    Ji-Ah mom side family story:
    - summary: Once upon a time, there is a story about a lday whose first love has already had a partner. She tried to commit suicide, however, a guardian angle/god showed up and stop her, saying that "it's a waste to kill yourself over a person who is not your destined partner." Then the guardian angle promised that when her destined partner show up, he/she will let the girl know through a dream and if your heart connects with that person, you can live together forever.
    - Basically all the women in the Ji-Ah mom's family will know who their destiny are from a dream. Whenever someone turns 20 they would see a dream

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll start my spoiler from chp 5 (since this is where the latest translation are at).

Chapter 6:
    - In chp 5, YH said to Ji-Ah that "at the end of the day, you will choose me, just wait"
    - Ji-Ah feels that sunbae is different from what other said at school. she feels that his character is much worse that she thought.
    - In this chapter, Ji-Ah is in dilemma, she did not know what to do. She feels that the living together/marriage term is not bad but not good either. She believe that if she get married, it would just be for a show.
    - She could not discuss it with her friend, as using the "my friend story" will not work and her friend will figure it out HAHAHA
    - She feel that this problem will only end when they got married
    - Since, things are already like this, she want to make use of the situation and take advantage to change her life.
    - She sign the marriage terms. SH and YH does not show any reaction about it.
    - after they sign the contract, the house is ready for them to move in and live together (a bit background: the house they live in, is the house where YH grew up with his parents when his dad is still alive)
    - Ji-Ah was surprised to see the house and feel the power of money.
    - YH help Ji-Ah by carrying her luggage into the house

- Ji-Ah are overwhelmed by the size of the house. The house feels like houses that came out in a drama. But the guys thought that the house is small for Ji-Ah.
    - Ji-Ah room is on the 2nd floor, SH helps to carry Ji-Ah luggage upstair. YH remind her that he is the one that help her to carry the luggage inside the house. Ji-Ah said that she know and will remember it **Flustered/shocked**
    - When Ji-Ah enter her new room, the room is big and filled with branded items (IPAD, Gucci, DIOR and others). She is shocked when she look at it. She ask YH and SH "what are those" and the boys says that it is a welcome gift from their family
    - Ji-Ah did not want to received it but SH said that the tag is already removed and they can't return it
    - YH said to Ji-Ah that she need to get used to it since she will get married to either one of them and become part of their family next year anyway.
    - They ordered lunch. At first, Ji-Ah though even rich kid also ordered food. but she is wrong. the boys ordered sushi and called the chef directly to their house. The food ingredients was brought directly from JEJU island. Ji-Ah thought "what kind of food delivery is this"
    - The boys ask Ji-Ah if she did not like sushi. but she said that "it is not that she didn't like it but she could not afford it". she think about the price of a piece of sushi and when she tasted it, it feels like fireworks?? (IDK how to describe this lol) and said that it is the best sushi she has ever had
    - The boys looks happy and smile when they see that Ji-Ah loves the food.
    - After lunch, the boys said that there will be chef and maid that will come to their house everyday to do housework.
    - Beside that, other stuff that Ji-Ah need, she should called secretary KIM
    - As Ji-Ah feels overwhelmed with everything, she bring an agreement document and show it to the boys
    - The agreement is like a rule during their stay together. she want it to be implement from day 1
    - first rule: for everyone who are involved in the contract, even though something happen throughout the contract, the feeling of love should not be involved

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  7. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if my spoiler is too wordy. Let me know if you want me to shortened it, I can eliminate things that are not important.

- Continuation for first rule: "They should not fall in love" - Ji-Ah said that since they are gonna do a contract marriage later, she hope that nothing goes over the line.
    - second rule: they need to keep quite about their relationship and the contract. At school, they will only have Junior-Senior relationship
    - Third Rule: No skin-ship is allowed
    - Forth Rule: do not interfere other business. mind one own business
    - YH said "is that all" and JiAh: for now, that's the only condition that she could think of
    - For now, they sign the agreement and if they need to add more condition they could discuss it and add it later.
    - She said that this agreement is valid while they live together and when she got engage to one of them, they gonna create another agreement later for their engagement relationship
    - Ji-Ah ask "what condition do you guys want for their engagement agreement". SH said that "there is none for now, but if she get married to him, Ji-Ah need to give SH 40 million won every month and SH will follow what Ji-Ah said. *because SH family is a female dominated family, all the expenses and money is handled by women, based on my understanding of the story**
    - Ji-Ah was shocked, she wonder why he need that much money each month. SH said that is normal for him LOL. Ji-Ah gave up and said that "let's discuss it once we get married"
    - YH said that he does not have any condition to add for now and agree with Ji-Ah to decide it later if she got married to him later
    - Ji-Ah goes back to the room and she felt like her energy depleted after the discussion
    - In her room, Ji-Ah still feel burdened to accept all the gift. She contemplated a bit but feels that she has right to these gift. She feel like she should say good bye to her commoner life and become a cinderella
    - out of all the gift, she was really happy to get an IPAD. She was so happy that she fell asleep while hugging the IPAD.
    - YH comes to Ji-Ah room, he knocked but now answer. When he enter and see Ji-Ah hugging the IPAD, he was confused and smiled at the end. He said that "out of all the gift Ji-Ah received, not accessories or clothes, but she loves IPAD. Just like Ji-Ah characteristic."
    - Ji-Ah wakes up and shocked to see YH in her room. YH explain that he knocks and try to call her but she did not response and end up entering the room
    - Ji-Ah ask why he looks for her. YH said that the 3 of them will have dinner with the president of both family (grandpa of YH and grandma of SH)

I'll try to write more spoilers if you guys want it.

8. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all these spoilers <3

Read_Diaries likes this.
  9. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 9 and 10

- JA used the clothes that was gifted to her. She feel relieve to see that the size is a good fit. SH said that she look pretty and Ji-Ah blushed and said thank you.
    - JA feels that SH always says what he want to say. so straightforward
    - SH ask YH if he feels the same. YH also said that JA looks pretty
    - JA feels embarrassed about the whole situation. She is flustered and her whole face turns red and told them to stop teasing her.
    - When the three of them arrive, the atmosphere was intense since both president was staring and emitting dark aura. JA wonder why they want to eat dinner together when both of them are not comfortable with each other.
    - Both president give Ji-Ah an unlimited black credit card. They try to win Ji-Ah and they fight about it.
    - Ji-Ah stop them by saying that she is thankful for what they have given her and as they now had dinner together, Ji-Ah hope that they could talk and share their experience since they are their role model. (basically, she is trying to stop their argument)
    - After dinner, three of them walk home. Ji-Ah still feels hungry since she could not eat with ease during dinner.
    - Ji-Ah ask SH and YH, why the relationship between the two president is so bad. especially since their company industry is different. YH grandpa company focuses on car and IT, while SH grandma focus on fashion, makeup and food.
    - SH said that both family has an ongoing bad relationship since ages ago. his family taught him not to get close to anyone from YH family. Same goes to YH family.
    - Ji-Ah still feel confuse and YH said that since this is a private matter, he could not explain it to Ji-Ah but she will eventually know about it when they got engage. SH said the same.
    - At the end, Ji-Ah give up and said that she is not curious about it at all
    - YH and SH didn't think that Ji-Ah will accept the unlimited black credit card, especially since she did not like receiving the branded gift. JA said that what YH and SH said before is correct. She need to get used to this lifestyle and she should not be afraid of receiving expensive things. She also said that this is what she got paid for so she will accept it gladly from now on. **She is pretending and act cool when saying in. deep inside she is nervous**
    - At night, Ji-Ah finally got a dream about his destiny. in her dream, a guy said "do you like the wedding dress?" "it feels like dream that you chose me" "you did not need to feel guilty for not choosing the other candidate since it was part of our agreement".
    - Ji-Ah wakes up and feels that she dream about something that does not make sense

***At a cafe, early morning, JiAh runs out to avoid the guys**
    - JiAh mom, aunts and grandma always says to her that when she meet the one that she was destined to, she will know it and feel that "he is the one".
    - JiAh still feel that her dream does not make sense and asking why she has the dream now. **usually the women in her family has those dream when they were 20.
    - eventhough she could not see who the guy in her dream was. She feels that it was either YH or SH.
    - SH call Ji-Ah to ask her whereabout. He goes to the cafe to surprised JiAh. SH said that Ji-Ah look sad and he come to comfort her. He brought Ji-Ah to a shopping mall for shopping. He said that shopping is a way to relieve stress. He also book the entire place so that Ji-Ah could shop at ease.
    - At first, Ji-Ah feels like everything is so expensive and ask if its okay to buy it. SH said that it is okay since she got a black card from their grandparent and she could use it.
    - She feels happy and end up buying a lot of things.
    **At home
    - YH said that it is okay to buy a lot as long as Ji-Ah is happy.
    - YH ask Ji-Ah if she want to go to school together **since they goes to the same school, in the same department, and same year (YH is older but he goes to the military thats why YH and JA is in the same year)
    - JA was flustered and said that they should maintain the Junior-senior relationship and keep their relationship a secret from everyone.
    - SH whispered to himself "so you guys goes to the same school"
    **at school**
    - JA: "so happy that I goes to school for 5 days a week, finally, I was able to escape from that house". She was happy and keep on smiling. Her friends thought she is crazy LOL
    - However, it did not last long. While JA was walking with her friends at school, a guy suddenly run and approach her. It was SH. He yelled Noona and hug JA from behind

Sorry if its not clear and for the grammar mistake. english is not my first language

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  10. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind, thank you for sharing those spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (...) - what the character think/say in their mind.

**at the university**
    SH: I've been looking for you noona. Thank god I've finally found you
    Ji-Ah: (whispering to SH) are you crazy?? why did you come here and talk to me.
    Ji-Ah Friend: Ji-Ah?
    Ji-Ah: Ah.. thiss...
    SH: on my first day of class, I've got lost and Jia noona help me around. **while hugging Jia** at that time, it was my first time coming to campus. I did not know anyone and I'm glad that I was able to know Ji-ah noona. However, since Ji-Ah noona has something to do, I could not get her phone number and I have been looking for her all this time.
    Friends: so thats why
    SH: isn't that right noona?
    Ji-Ah nooded: yes, thats right, this is the kid that I've been helping. (in jiah mind - this kid is so good in making up stories/telling lies)
    JA friend: Ah, so you are a new student here. What is your major?
    SH: English major
    JA: (is he serious, What is this situation)
    JA friend: Ah, thats why I never saw you. the english major building is different from ours and the campus is big.
    SH: Should we find a place to sit and talk instead of standing here? I'll treat you guys.
    JA: (what are you doing, Ju SeungHo)
    ***at a cafe***
    JA: (I'm tired, I feel scared that our contract will be discovered. Why didn't SH told me that he goes to the same college?!. Now, I'm gonna see both of them at college. Why do I need to go to school for five days a week.)
    JA friends shows a post on social media about SH.
    "I saw a guy that look like an idol around the dorm. does anyone know what his major are? HUHU"
    "I saw him too"
    "I'm also curious. HEHE"
    JA friend: That's right, the first time I saw SH, I thought he was a idol trainee. JA you cheated, why don't you tell us about him.
    JA: is that my fault
    JA Friend 2: well, JA is not interested in this kind of stuff. But it is weird that there is no gossip about him so far. He gonna get popular from now onward. I think he has a class right now. there is someone who post a story about him at the english department. Now, with SH, we will have two handsome guy in our school (JH and SH)
    **At home**
    JA: SH why didn't you tell me that we go to the same campus
    SH: well noona, you never ask me. Well, I never expect that we actually goes to the same campus.
    JA: (this kid). Well you got a yellow card!
    SH: WHY??? earlier, I solve the problem and explain it really well
    JA: what do you mean? you are not solving it but creating a problem!! and until when you gonna do skin-ship.
    SH: holding hand/shake hand and hugging show a good impression/relationship
    JA: I actually want to give you a red card. But im gonna forgive you this time
    SH: ***crying** whyy?? Ah! but noona still give me a chance, thats mean that noona care/love me, right?? **flower around SH**
    JA: **angry and want to hit him with her bag** if you keep on being like this, you are out!
    JA receive a message about a drinking party
    ***At School***
    JA: it will be good if there is no drinking tradition in Korea.
    JA F1: this time, you need to participate. you didn't join the welcoming party or our department party...
    JA F2: Jia, since this is a new semester, you need to come and drink with us
    *JA F1 saw SH with bunch of girls: SH become so popular
    JA F2: now we have YH senior that are mature and cool and also SH that are young and cute. Jia what do you think about them?
    JA: now matter what I feel about them, I feel like going home
    JA Friend: HM? what do you say?
    **drinking party**
    JA: (like what my friends though, SH become really popular and became a hot topic at our school. SH that are young and rich, tall and handsome become a new idol at our campus. that is why, whenever I go, I always feel uneasy. I need to hurry and decide, I need to choose. At least, im glad that SH has a different major. While YH has the same major and same year as me. there will not be any problem, right? No, there shouldn't be any problem!]
    ***JA and YH sit on different table. YH drinks alcohol with other students.

kawaii12345 and Tt123 like this.
  12. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manhwa completed ?? if so then can anyone tell me who will she be ended up with???

14. juuni

juuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can tell from the raws, she ended up with Sunbae.

Tt123 likes this.