Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes when I keep re-reading those chapters my heart boils... So emotional.

updateplease28 and Aliali like this.
  2. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the webcomic Chapter 13 where Riftan brings Maxi flowers from the field and she is overwhelmed. To me they look like Forget Me Nots! He is so Damned sweet sometimes. Forget MeNots brings a memory of my own.

OMG!!! How can just a few lines draw my heart in??? I have read many captivating novels but this one has hit me in the feels; and won’t let go. Let me go and find a Kleenex

sweetaneng, Aliali and asianelle like this.
  3. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! How can just a few lines draw my heart in??? I have read many captivating novels but this one has hit me in the feels; and won’t let go. Let me go and find a Kleenex

4. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 2 Chapter 74
    This took place before the second war, they are preparing for the war, in Sejour Aren's castle.
    Max was looking for Ruth and bump into Sejour Aren. Riftan saw them together and got jealous.

“Hello, Mrs. Calypse.”

Max turned her head to find Sejour Aren and smiled awkwardly. He was wearing a dark red wine cloak over black armor, and despite his dignified attire, he looked ridiculously cheerful because of his relaxed and cheerful attitude. He stepped in front of her and said softly.

“What is going on in a place like this? Are you here to meet Riftan?”

“Oh, no. Ruth… I’m looking for a wizard of Knights of Remdragon.”

“He’s going to be in the boardroom of the parade. He sat by the fireplace and couldn’t move.”

Max smiled softly at him in gratitude, and then turned towards the parade. Sejour quickly followed her.

“I will guide you to the conference room.”

“Oh, you don’t have to. I don’t want to take you away from your work.”

“Don’t say that. What could be more important than serving my lady?”

He lifted one of her hand in a flowing motion and kissed her on the back of her hand. Max, unfamiliar with such manners, made an uncomfortable expression. But from a distance, seeing Riftan striding, she quickly corrected her expression. A moment later, the Riftan, snatching her hand from Sejour’s hand, snatched her hand, and snarled fiercely.

“I’ll take care of my wife, so you can check the supplies. The merchants are waiting for you to sign.”

“You don’t have to worry, my aides will take care of it and do a good job. Shouldn’t you have to go for a mock strategy meeting?”

Sejour said, shrieking. Riftan stared at him as if he wanted to smash one, and spit it out violently with teeth.

“I can make as much time as I can for a minute.”

“Now that’s amazing. I thought you was so busy that you didn’t have time to talk to me for a while.”

Max spoke fatally, pulling her arm out of his hand. Riftan swung his head and looked down at her. When she saw his face surrounded by the backlight, her heart was momentarily weakened.

Her husband was getting better day by day. He was a breathtakingly beautiful man in the past, but as he got older, his rough and impatient side was hidden behind his terrifying temperance, and he began to exude a mature charm.

However she did not like his self-control. She was displeased that her husband, who was once burned with lust, became like a monk, and in the corner of her heart, she felt anxious that he do not feel the same charms as before. Wanting to shake off his self-control, Max spit out coldly. (Max feel this way because ever since their reunite they have not ‘make love’)

“Lord Aren said he would guide me, so you don’t have to worry about me.”

“Now… you want to be alone with this guy?”

Riftan leaned towards her and whispered dangerously. Sejour opened one hand as if it were absurd.

“There are about four hundred soldiers here. What the hell are we going to be alone with? And I do know honor. I appreciate your appreciation of my charms, but I think it's a bit overkill.”

“You are shutting up.”

“Riftan cried threateningly. Max raised her eyebrows.

“Well, don’t be so rude! Sir Aren was just trying to be kind.”

“Yes, I just wanted to be kind to this lovely lady.”

Sejour struck a good match. Riftan started at him as if he could kill.

“Wouldn’t it be nice to shut up before I tear you apart?”

“Riftan!”

Max shouted like a blame. Then Riftan turned red with anger and glared at her and Sejour’s face alternately. Before long he shouted, scraping his hair roughly.

“Okay, do whatever you want.”

Then he turned around and walked away. Sejour shook his head when he saw it.

“He seem really angry. What would you like to do?”

Max who hesitated for a moment, raised her head firmly. It was also not a good thing to go after him with anxiety alone. She had a lofty attitude.

“Uh, what can I do? I have to go see Ruth. Could you guide me to the conference room?”

“It’s my pleasure to attend my lady.”

She laughed, grabbed his arm and stepped slowly.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    IraHera, Ac03, Naxijia and 22 others like this.
  5. dee88

dee88 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the links for the raws or pdf for books? Went to ridi but cant read since im not using korean telecom im dying to reaaaaaad

tessssdhubervillllle likes this.
  6. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappyGnome ive been reading your spoilers.. annnnddd it was so great.. thanks..... love this story so well... but is there any updates on the book2? I hope for a happy ending for maxi and riftan, since theyve been arguing most of the parts in book 2.. my heart ached for book1 ending.. i hope book 2 would make us all happy, and i hope they go back to anatol soon.. their home..

Is there a new chapter for book 2 already? cant wait for maxi and riftan to get back together after the very looongg war... and maybe have a happy ending at anatol...

7. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They play around in the cave. They didn't do it do it. Riftan was afraid of getting her pregnant again during the expedition.

Paulabigail and asianelle like this.
  8. tlokhande

tlokhande Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If y'all want you can read this novel on light novel world. It has upto 160 chapters there. They upload regularly

9. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This last chapters of book 1 are my favorite!!!! So profound and heartbreaking! The way it was written just feels so emotional and need Kleenex every time I read them!!! :cry: just made me love the novel more, specially Riftan :(:cry:

10. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Two questions
    Is there a way to search only this Oak Tree forum for a particular word? Or something? I have been able to 'word search' but it is for ALL THE FORUMS.
    I am looking for info on the links on the first page. I click on the link but get an error message. I know this has been answered before- - If I can learn how to used the Search - I will go find it myself.
    AGAIN - thanks so much to those that set this up and post spoilers and answer all -well almost all - :LOL: of our questions!!

11. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It took me less than 24 hours to get the approval email

Bxcca likes this.
  12. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! I’m happy you enjoyed the spoilers! There is still no update on when chapter 107 will be posted but some people from Ridi have confirmed the author’s comeback might happen this year. No news about the specific date yet but hopefully soon!

Aliali and Kjfk21 like this.
  13. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a new chapter for book 2 already? can
    Thanks for the news! yes2 it was really good since i cant seem to find any access to the book 1 and 2.. hehe. So i ended up finding this forum and your spoilers.. my heart still aches for the last 3 chapters of book 1.. but i'm a little "short" with the last chapter of book 2. i mean who wouldnt be? after their so many fights and jealousy on book 2, i wish they really make up and go back to Anatol..

14. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 2 Chapter 72
    After arriving at Ethylene Castle, Max ended up sharing a room with Sidina instead of Riftan.

“But why are you not using a room with Sir Calypse but sharing the room with me?”

Max stopped. For a moment for the awkward silence to flow, she coughed with a belt over her clothes.

“The servants of this castle don’t know that I am Lord Calypse’s wife. So… I would have thought I would use the same room with other wizards.”

“Then Max should have come out and said that she would share a room with her husband!”

“Why, for some reason, I wasn’t in the mood to say that! And… I’m not here as Sir Calyps’s wife, but as a world-top wizard… I wonder if I should be with other wizards…”

Sidina opened her eyes. Max added while rumbling.

“And… Riftan, Riftan is still mad, but the first thing I’m going to do is use the same room… it’s kind of like that.”

“What stupid reason is that?”

Sidina shook her head as if it were absurd as she soaked in the bathtub.

“The two are married. Isn’t it natural to use one room? It’s what I’m saying now, but I wondered why the barracks were used separately throughout the expedition.”

Max blushed. Sidina splashed water and added.

“The two are a really strange couple. You two are very terrible for each other, but you two usually try to be businesslike. Even though you fight with yelling, after the situation passes, you two sometimes take a very cautious attitude with each other…”

“Four, I’ve been away from three years… It’s just a little awkward. Moreover, we were reunited in a very special situation.”

She made an embarrassing look and muttered as if making excuses. Sidina said nothing for a while as to whether she engrossed in washing. Max hesitated and said openly.

“Actually… Riftan objected to me going to the world tower. Because of that… we broked up with a very big fight. So… we are in a situation where we can’t figure out how to treat each other.”

“I wondered if that was the case.”

Sidina said, slightly moving the screen aside.

“Does Max want to reconcile with her husband?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then you have to use the same room even more! How long will you keep acting like this? Whether you have a conversation or a body conversation, first of all, the two need to be alone.”

She clapped her fingers from side to side and said in admonition. Max blushed with naked expression. Suddenly, the situation when she was advised by an unmarried young lady regarding marital relations seemed strange. Max looked at her with a suspicious glance, then muttered in a cheeky voice.

“All, if we are alone… We will also raise our voices and quarrel with each other, well.”

In fact, they wasn’t just fighting when they were alone, but she didn’t intend to talk about the intimate part. She squatted on a chair set in front of fireplace and buried her face in her lap. Sidina sighed, lathering over her head.

“Then, let’s start with the body’s conversation. It’s the best way for men and women to reconcile.”

“Sidina… How do you know that?”

“It was like that in the book!”

She exclaimed confidently. Max looked skeptical.

“In my experience… Now, just having a bed doesn’t mean that all problems will be solved.”

“But it’s better than keeping the distance like now.”

When Max didn’t answer anything, Sidina made the impression that she was frustrated.

“And then what if Sir Calypse chated on you? Among the nobles, many men have governments or illegitimate children without their wives.”

Max stiffened her body. At the moment, her head was blanked as if being hit by a mace. As she walked away with a pale, tired face, Max looked at Sidina and jumped up.

“Rif, Riftan is never the one to do that, that, that dishonorable thing!”

“Even if Sir Calypse doesn’t intend to do that, others are not going to leave him alone? Moreover, the two have been separated for three years. In the meantime, he must have been tempted by a lot. He’s a gentleman Calypse guy, and wasn’t he really shaken?”

Max, who tried to refute her with a hot face, suddenly started thinking of the faces of the women who had been flirting with him on the day of the festival. The appearances of the maids whispering while staring at him who was washing his body at the well also passed by in her head.

How was it again before marriage? Whenever he stay in Chroiso Castle, the maids were more meditating than ever before, arguing over bring bath water or clothes to his room.

However, did Riftan ever try to help other women even for a single moment? He was a person who was completely indifferent to famous beauties like Rosetal and Princess Agnes. That he could not have fallen for temptation. Even so confident, Max suddenly couldn’t breathe. Just imaging the sight of another woman touching him seemed to tear her hear to pieces.

Sidina rinsed away the soap bubbles and continued to speak peacefully.

“My dad was a pleasant person, but he was cheating. You don’t know how hard my mother was because of that. Of course, Sir Calypse seems to be a completely different kind of person than my dad, but it’s good to be careful. A man who looks very sincere sometimes sells his eyes.”

After rinsing her body with fresh water from the kettle, she walked out of the bathtub and quickly put on her clothes. Max said in a tightly locked voice.

“Rif, Riftan… he’s not that kind of person.”

With that said, Max was reminded of how energetic he was. Suddenly, a strong sense of anxiety came upon her. She said casually, trying to hide her impatience.

“Well, but… As Sidina said, it’s also strange that the couple uses a different room. I have to ask the maid to lead me to Riftan’s room.”

Sidina clapped her hands in anticipation.

“That’s it!”

Then after a moment, she ran and grabbed Max’s hands and lit her eyes.

“Remember what you learn during book club? You’re trying it all out tonight. You make Sir Calypse a slave to pleasure so he can’t glimpse others!”

“Just, please stop reading weird books!”

Max screamed, shouting at Sidina’s hand. Her face was burning as if it had been burned. Sidina stared at her with a smirk smile, and she quickly put on a robe and exited the room.

I wondered what book they are reading during book club XD

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  15. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did end up going to his room, but...
    What happen next is in Riftan's P.O.V
    Riftan’s POV

As he stepped into the bedroom, he threw the towel he had in his hand onto the shelf, and again sat down on a chair in front of the fireplace to take off his shoes. Then suddenly he realized that someone was lying on the bed and narrowed his eyes.

Sometimes he was annoyed when he remembered that the savage maids would hide in his bedroom. He got up from his seat and stride to walk in front of the bed. Then, to get the woman out, he pulled the blanket out, and his wife, hugging a large pillow in her chest, was sleeping like a child.

He flinched and stiffened. Since they had an argument the other day, he had taken a cold attitude without knowing, so he never thought that she would come to his room.

His eyes quickly glanced at his wife. She was lying on her face and buried one cheek in the pillow, bending her knees toward her chest, causing her chin to curl up to the top of her thighs.

He looked down painfully as the fireplace lights cast a shade of gold over her skin.

The flames seemed to flow through the veins. Riftan put his hand on her shoulder as if iron was drawn by a magnet.

“Maxi….”

At that moment, a strong smell of wine came through his nose. He paused, then turned his head and looked at the simple table next to the bed. Empty bottles and plates were laid out randomly.

He picked up the bottle and took a sip of what was left. It was a pretty strong drink. It seemed that she drank what they had prepared to suit his taste without thinking. A groan flowed out of his throat.

“This drinker…”

He put the empty bottle back on the table and rubbed the throbbing eyeballs. Isn’t that woman determined to torture me? Riftan was restless and tapped the table with his fingertips.

But he couldn’t resist the temptation….;p

16. Deleted member 331896

Deleted member 331896 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi im new in this forum. May i know why i cant view some of the spoiler link? Thank you!

17. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that @ainosz deleted the account. So everything @ainosz posted got deleted.

18. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi! :) so this is the entire ch 73 of of the book 2? so nothing really happened to them?

19. yes_please

yes_please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    last few chapters from both manhwas were really hot and sweet :) so i just had to do edit with them and i really felt like doing with this song:) i hope you will like it:)

20. flowercrown

flowercrown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sorry for my bad english)
    When I read book 1, I was annoyed with maxi because of her attitude, I thought she was a little stubborn. Riftan told him to wait in the castle (I forgot the name of the castle), but maxi came to the Riftan disguised as a priestess, Maxi made the situation even more complicated. (But, that's because she can't contain her longing for riftan) :blobcry:

And when I read book 2, I got annoyed with Riftan, it's because he was too close to Agnes, but still cold to his own wife. Even though Agnes is a friendly person, she should understand that she shouldn't be too close to married men like Riftan. (Yeah but anyway, even though their position is difficult and their relationship is cold, Maxi and Riftan still care about each other:bloblove:)