Spoiler The Charming Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys,
    I found this novel and I need someone to spoil it for me. please??

And thanks in advance for spoilers.

Title:
    The Charming Cannon Fodder

Description:
    Ying Rusheng was bound to a cannon fodder system. The system gave her two options:

A. Be a qualified cannon fodder, even if the male lead abused her thousands of times, she would treat the male lead as her first love.

B. Counterattack.

Given the low IQ of the host, the smart system recommended option A.

Ying Rusheng: I originally wanted to choose A to lie down, but if you say that, I won’t choose A.

Later, the system discovered that his host wasn’t tortured to death by the male lead, but that the male lead and the second male lead were tortured to death by her, and loved her to death.

System: …

[World One: Why is the third-rate actresses so miserable]

No one knew that the third-rate actress that everyone scolded was a genius painter, but unfortunately, the genius painter was destroyed by the one she loved and his aristocratic family, and she couldn’t even pick up the brush again.

Later, the male lead found out that he loved only the one who had never looked back from the beginning to the end;

The aristocratic family was even more repentant, because the third rate actress who they suppressed was actually their real daughter.

[World II: The sweet and gentle person is sly, ah!]

In the beginning, the step-sister was the female lead, the step-brother was the male lead, and the uncle was the supporting character.

So Ying Rusheng chose task A happily, thinking that she could lie down and win, but didn’t expect her step-sister to be a man at all.

Ying Rusheng: Emmm

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-charming-cannon-fodder/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    so she will meet the ML in second world? and why was he her step-sister? was he cross-dressing or was there a reason behind it? spoiler me pls :aww:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  4. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER + MY OPINION

Achei esse romance um pouco desagradável, então perdi a vontade de ler.
    A protagonista viaja entre os mundos e é iniciante, até aí tudo bem, mas o jeito que ela lida com as coisas é entediante ...
    unbearable.
    No primeiro mundo, seu irmão adotivo estava apaixonado por ela, ele quase teve um acidente com ácido sulfúrico, então se ela quer que ele não se envolva mais com ela ... diga o suficiente, diga a eles por que eles não podem ficar juntos mesmo com ele a amando .... Ela passou 5 anos tendo um relacionamento casual com o Film Emperor, ISSO É RIDÍCULO ... Ela só considera isso como um mundo qualquer, e não sabe como aproveitá-lo ... Ela não considera os sentimentos dos outros, ela se considera dona da razão ... É extremamente egoísta ... Se você ler "O Pai vilão" perceberá que apesar de ser uma missão a ser cumprida, a protagonista tem sentimentos e sempre pensa em no próximo ... o mesmo acontece com "Passando pela Vovó do Papel de Apoio à Forragem de Canhão" ou "Sistema de Boa Mãe"em suma, fiquei desapontado ... mas essa é a minha opinião pessoal.

Ceilo27 and elparis like this.
  5. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but I don’t understand your language so I used google translate.
    Basically what you are saying is that the FL was emotionless and thought of each world as a story or something like that?

6. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh ... this is in Portuguese - BR

Theoretically it’s not like that, but the story is like a painting without a soul, I can’t feel anything

Ceilo27 likes this.
  7. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the clarification ^.^

Chris615 likes this.
  8. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    is there romance at all in this?

9. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there! I'm not really too sure because I read up to chapter 85 then skipped to chapter 100. Basically, I read up to ending with 20 chapters missing and just relied on context clues lol. In my opinion, there's no romance for this.

There are two arcs for this story:
    1. She's the daughter of the rich, but she was switched and someone took up her place. It didn't help that she also had partial amnesia, blocking the traumatic memories she had. Three persons were head over heels for her. She did not love anyone.
    2. She's the stepdaughter of the rich, and again three persons were fighting for her - her two stepbrothers, and her step-uncle. In this arc she has an ex-boyfriend who died early in the story, Wen Yanfan. That person is the original body's true love. This had more chapters than the first arc. The ending was she did not choose among the three as well.

This is where I'm just deducing because again, I did not read 20 chapters out of 105, and I'm reading mtl so the translations may not be accurate. A fake Wen Yanfan arrived and took her away from being forced into marriage. She acted as if she once again met her true love, but she actually knows that the WYF who arrived is fake. It seems she's a protoss or a demon lord and she has a sister (a protoss) who tricked her into 'transmigrating' into the worlds to lead a pitiful life. This sister was the one who made the illusion of WYF in the second arc and her goal was to kill the MC by using her grief against her. MC fell inlove with a mortal, WYF, but WYF's soul is scattered and she might not be together with him. This is left as an open ending.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021