Spoiler Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ryokucha, Mar 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised sielyn didn't really mind the impromptu "fanfiction" he found when reading jenny's diary lmao. Or that she didn't switch to another notebook to write stuff down in code.

Kinda wonder what's up w that novel jenny read... Was it a "sequel" to the original SiebelxLara book where the next gen had the same names but different parents? Why was Jerome "free" (as in, if he was with lilly, he didn't mind cheating on her with sielyn, or he wasn't into her in the first place) enough for sielyn to pursue? :hmm:

But i guess if that's the end, we'll never find out lol.

2. Rika Summer

Rika Summer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your spoilers. We wouldn't have been able to know how the story proceeds without you

Eelillya and NohrNeir like this.
  3. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler for this manhwa pleaseeeeeee i love the Fl!!!
    upload_2021-4-16_9-15-13.jpeg

i love yandere

4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw man, tbh i like the bro he's a tsundere and cute but TT second lead syndrome! I also like sear and i knew he would end up with lara mahgiee. What happened to lycan anyway? Did he find someone now (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    cjburaira, Mikaa and Creolenerd like this.
  5. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what happen to Lyncan?

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    @foodiedaemon If you start reading from page 3, I spoiled everything from where the novel translation had left off before.

He got rejected and never found someone new. He just ended up alone and forever loving her. He didn't want to attend her wedding because she is marrying someone else but he went for the courtesy and gave her lilac flowers to signify his first love for her. In the end he just focused on his job since he never ended up with anyone and Marilyn doesn't see him as much anymore afterwards.

7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang that is so sad for him TT I suddenly remembered one of the novel i read before.... I think it was called stepmother marchen something lol

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  8. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted ml to be Lycan but i know he's not which is disappointing for me.... Japanese transmigration stories have many varieties but sadly they're too slow

elhystine, hfatima and ErryChu like this.
  9. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cause Lycan isn't so nice. Marilyn didn't like him from the moment she transmigrated. He was someone who always favored his sister one sided and think Marilyn should be someone who had to deal with the bullying and insults from other people. He thinks a friend of his sister should have to deal with all that. He only started to realize how wrong he was after Marilyn doesn't love him anymore, because the Marilyn who loved him was the original Marilyn so after the transmigration, she doesn't love him knowing the original novel. So to say it's disappointing because she didn't end up with him is a bit different in this case since Marilyn originally loved Lycan in the original novel but Lycan treated her badly. Lycan did end up apologizing for it, but Marilyn isn't too happy about it since she thinks the one he should really apologize to is the original Marilyn and Lycan will never feel sorry to her because he hated her(original Marilyn) so Marilyn never forgave him for that. Even Marilyn know original Marilyn would've forgiven him easily because original loved him, but she's not original so she told him to deal with his guilt.

10. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cute that they named their kids a combination of their names. MariBel and SeiLyn. :aww:blobmelt_thumbs:blobcatblush:

11. Maah25

Maah25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you seriously thank you so much ❤❤❤❤

NohrNeir likes this.
  12. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You are wrong. In one of the korean novel " I Have Become A Hero's Rival " the Heroine's brother Felix is the ML for MC Irene
    The heroine is also cute and sticky in that novel too

syofiaa, Alanif_7., cjburaira and 7 others like this.
  13. arachneee

arachneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers @NohrNeir

NohrNeir likes this.
  14. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Siebel like Lara at first in this timeline too and eventually became interested in Marilyn? Or he has been really interested in Marilyn ever since their first meeting?

Alanif_7. likes this.
  15. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how this story written well and suits the characters age and without complicated conflicts. No white lotus etc etc. I can feel the love and friendship, but I am still sad for Lycan haha.

Thank you so much for the spoilers.

Alanif_7., reader_O8 and NohrNeir like this.
  16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree that Lyncan isn't the greatest guy. he only changed his mind AFTER he fell in love and NOT before. Lyncan is one of those people who find it hard to have empathy for others. They feel people should fall in line with their way of thinking. These kinds of people find it hard to change. Maladaptive. From his way of never moving on past his first love is pretty much case and point. He could have at least tried to do so for his own sake but he hasn't. Also, a man who is decent to only a single person isn't truly decent.

17. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when you probably reach that part in the novel or the manwha, then it might not be as sudden(?), but tbh with you, I haven't even reached that part yet, so I don't know. But I am happy as long as it's a Happy Ending!

Alanif_7. likes this.
  18. Mimorin

Mimorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am glad that I am not the only one who doesn’t like Lycan. He is not better than the other village guys who insulted Marilyn. Before MC transmigrated, Lycan was one of those guys who look down at Marilyn and always compare her to Lara. If Marilyn ends up with him, people would say that it’s because she is Lara’s friend and that Lycan was simply pitying her.
    Although I don’t like the idea that all MC ends up with the male lead or villain, I think Siebel is a great match for Marilyn in this story. At least Siebel is able to protect Marilyn and help her show that she isn’t Lara’s shadow, and Marilyn is able to help him overcome his problems. They complement each other.

19. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s actually the author that picked their names

Thank you for all the spoilers ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Alanif_7. likes this.
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the author named all the characters, technically, so what's your point :blobunsure:

Julveury, NohrNeir and iamwhoami like this.