Forgotten Title Webtoon forgotten title...

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Xinneth, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read this webtoon, I think it's Korean but I am not 100% sure. I was reading a fan translation and it was quite a while since I las read the webtoon( like 3 years I ago)

So the story goes like this.
    setting: A city/village/island surrounded by ocean. if you go to far in the ocean you'll fall because it's the end of the world.
    Protagonist: Male: He has yellow/brown eyes and light blond hair. He has two best friends who grew up with him. A boy and a girl.
    Fun facts: the story has fantasy/ sci-fi aspects and it takes place in modern times. The people that live in that island have 1 type of super power, and it's unique to each person. The protagonist has the fire power.

More on the story:

So the protagonist is adopted. I mentioned before that he has yellow hair and yellow eyes but the people that have those characteristics tend to have more than 1 super power, and in the protagonist's case I think, but I am not sure, his second super power is body strength.
    And the people that have those yellow eyes become cannibals(they eat other humans) but they don't eat they're own family. So the story goes on like this. The protagonist's adopted mom is a researcher on why/ how the ocean/ world stops existing after a certain point and she wants to know what it's out there. She disappears one day that she goes out to investigate. The protagonist eyes start changing color to a vivid yellow, he awakes a second ability. His grandfather is a researcher for the yellow eyes people cause he wants to have a second ability cause his is weak. Then some stuff happens and the protagonist goes out and crosses the ocean, opens a wall that is after the ocean, and comes out to the real outer world in a forest I think and it's extremely cold/ there's snow and all that. Here's when things get interesting. Turns out in the real world(outside the island dimension/space) The people that have abilities were being used as a power plant/ energy makers. They livid in labs as lab rats and they didn't live for longer than 18 years. So one girl that had the strongest mana( magic/ ability power) created that dimension within earth so that all of the ability users would live there without being persecuted, researched on, killed etc. and so that they(the abilities users) could live happily, fall in love, have a family grow old and die happily, This was the young girl's dream. She died making that dimension. So the sign that the dimension wall is loosing strength is that ability users eyes start turning yellow and they start getting more abilities. This is the cool part, because that girl created a dimension where the island had perfect climate the outside world lost the seasons, like spring and summer and autumn. So the outside world is very poor, in barren conditions and the people live horribly. and after this I lost the name of the webtoon.

Welp please help meee!​

2. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    .....wow.... AND I'm camping!

Xinneth likes this.
  3. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was drinking water and after reading your comment I almost spilled it on my computer! LOL Also you gave me a very very sad false HOPE. And It's not just me it's a great story right???

Daphne kook likes this.
  4. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    For a second I thought it was crepuscule, but there no cannibals in that just vampires.

Xinneth likes this.
  5. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, was not expecting that to happen to you hahah sorry but YES, from the pieces of the story you've mentioned, I think the story would be great! Dunno about the art style but the plot sure is such a wow

Xinneth likes this.
  6. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea.. it's not, it was around the same time as crepuscule but no, this one had a weird name.
    The art style( from what I remember) It's greeeaaat!. Trust me on this is only start reading something if it has a goood art style. For me it's
    1. art style 2. plot

lavendidi likes this.
  7. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's from around crepuscule then it should be around 2011-2014 I think crepuscule was released around 2010-2011 3 year or 4 after I got my diploma I remember taking 2 years off and just sitting at home reading countless manga and manhwa 2007-2009 and I started reading it around 2011 I think it was right after I signed up for classes at uni.

8. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably starting with the name zero something right? XD

Xinneth likes this.
  9. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it was a round that time.
    Nope. Not a number in the name.
    I think it's this one. Thank you so muuuch.