Spoiler The Symbiotic Relationship Between the Rabbit and the Black Panther

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yorozuyaginchan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow one more worst mother we have 1st you plotted all this thing to killed ur child and when she proved to be very worthy now u want her back to the point to kidnapped her acting all sweet when u don't given her any warm when she needed the most but plotting and planning hoping she get killed silently. Characters like this are most shittiest even more than some villains like this fl's mom who don't even deserve to called one ,shamelessly chasing the abondoned child she was desperate to throw she don't realized she don't have any right to have fl anymore because she leaved her to get killed and ml literally given her new life by giving her home and protection. This series reminds me back sometimes we think some people are good but in reality they're more shitty than the one we called villains like rabbits are meant to be soft and tender creatures but look how cunning they can be to sacrifice their own child where carnivores who are supposed to be very dangerous looking after that poor baby rabbit here.
    Spoilers plz about the mom's ending I hoped they killed her and eat her and I don't care about the bro since he is also a shit upto now how much I read the manhwa good thing he got killed.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  2. Yanny1992

Yanny1992 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can you share where can we read the mtl?

dvxt likes this.
  3. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what you've been waiting for, the pregnancy:whistle::whistle:

Notes:
    Barra and Ash are black panthers (I mean the animal), while Quinn is a bird shapeshifter.

(This is a mtl)

An unprecedented lavish wedding ceremony held on a spring day has been tumultuous for months in the Black Panther Territory.
    At the time when the interest of the luxuries gradually withered. In time, the seasons changed twice, and the Grace mansion was colored with autumn leaves.
    Late in the afternoon, as I casually walked down the hallway, I suddenly hid behind a corner and secretly showed my face.

'Is nobody there?'

Now that most of the employees are cleaning the exterior of the mansion, there is no one in the hallway.
    Carefully looking ahead, I looked down at the black panthers tickling their legs. As an excuse to take a break, Meimi and Allen were barely separated, but Ash and Bara had just caught up.

"Are you going to follow me?"

Ash suddenly saluted and Barra snorted coyly.
    Even their gazes were lodged in the jerky bag in my hand.
    Oops. Recognizing that I was holding it unconsciously, I put the jerky bag into a cross bag embroidered with embroidery.
    It was a bag exclusively for jerky that Meimi, who recently saw me enjoying beef jerky, brought it.

"……It's strange that your mouth is boring."

Is it because it's autumn when horses get fat? Talking to myself, I returned to my purpose and knocked on the infirmary door.

"Come on in."

After the permission was granted, as soon as the door was carefully opened, Ash rushed in like the wind.
    As I was puzzled by the action, I heard a bright greeting from a middle-aged woman from inside.

"Oh, it's Ash. But I don't have any snacks to bring today?"
    "Oh my God, Rona. Was Rona feeding Ash snacks too?"
    "Bi-bibi nim!"

Rona, my primary care physician, stepped back in contemplation.
    Not long ago, the gardener was caught secretly giving Ash snacks.
    I opened my eyes in a sense of betrayal and placed my hand on my waist. It was like this, so no matter how much I paid attention to nutritional balance, it was a mess.

"Ash, did you pretend to be hungry and follow me at lunch even after eating like that? I can't use too much cold!"

As soon as the command of fire fell, Ash secretly hid behind Bara. Kreung, wishing to become a shield willingly, he hurriedly blocked me.

"Even you...!"

What should I do with this pair of black panthers? After calming the boiling inside, I took a deep breath and looked back at Rona.
    The first priority was to find a doctor before being noticed by others.

"...Come out from behind the curtain, Rona, I won't question you."
    "Sorry, I'm sorry..."

With her terrified face, Rona pulled her curtains back and often stepped out.

'I've never seen such a cowardly black panther again.'

It is said that she is a talented person who achieved even the personal infirmary in Grace's mansion with her delicate skills.... Up until now, she only looked like a doctor who had a habit of hiding behind a curtain.
    Did Lady Valence deliberately assign a doctor who is similar to me?
    After contemplating for a moment, I confirmed that the door was completely closed and sat down in the patient chair.
    At that moment, Rona, who came running out loud, took a seat in front of me.

"You called me to the bedroom or the office, how did you walk yourself?"
    "I thought there would be an uproar if I called Rona, so I came in secret."

I looked around to see if anyone was listening, so I lowered my voice and whispered.

"As you know, even if I cough even once..."

Rona understood her meaning immediately and nodded awkwardly. She seemed to be reminded of her grandfather, who cried a few times in shock when she coughed a few times because of her death.

"I am studying medicine, but I am still lacking a lot. I need Rona's advice."
    "I am willing. Do you have any inconvenient places?"
    "It's these days..."

After hesitating for a while, I thought of the seemingly insignificant yet strange symptoms that I had felt recently.
    As she fell asleep all the time, her mood changed as if she was running wild.
    Then, suddenly, my heart raced, and above all, I couldn't resist the craving for meat and sweet drinks that I didn't find often.
    It was similar to before and after menstruation, and the symptoms were vague.
    As she listed the various symptoms, Rona's expression became more and more subtle.

'surely'

I, who suddenly came up with a hypothesis, also received Rhona's treatment with an ambiguous look on my face.

'Maybe...'

Even after lying in bed, Rhona's treatment continued for quite a long time. She looked more serious than ever before, and she moved in a hurry.
    Just as she thought her time was getting pretty long, she clasped her hands together with her face reminded of her.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy, Bibi!"

Pregnancy. Words that made guesses into certainties buzzed in my ears.

Leaving Rona's infirmary, I lingered in the hallway, hardly calming down.

'how...?'

Ahin was taking medication to avoid pregnancy until she had a definite child plan. But it's already been 4 weeks.

'whenever?'

Looking back on the past with a confused face, I shut my mouth after a while.
    The day when the sun was shining, I drank several glasses of fruit wine in the bedroom out of curiosity.
    The day after morning training, he returned to the bedroom and checked if he was bleeding when looking at the training uniform Ahin was wearing.

'Bibi, what kind of alcohol have you been drinking since broad daylight? .... '

The day Ahin smiled defenselessly as soon as we kissed ...!
    It must have been the day I threw him, who looked exceptionally prettier than usual, to the floor. Of course, the memories after that were cut off.
    Thanks to you, I couldn't get away from being treated as a lewd and perverted rabbit for a few days.
    At that moment, all the puzzles were put together, and I gently wiped my cheeks with my hand.

"how...How could that one time..."

While muttering like a crazy person, Ash and Bara, who followed behind, met their gazes.
    Black Panther.... As I watched the two of them tilt their heads deeply, I realized what I had forgotten. I had forgotten to live with the Black Panthers.

'I...It was a rabbit.'

It was the fact that I was a pure-blooded rabbit shapeshifter who inherited the blood of Rabian.
    From time immemorial, the densely populated rabbit seal has been regarded as a symbol of fertility. Enough to pray for an easy childbirth by other clan intentionally visiting the temple in the rabbit territory.
    In fact, even when I was living in the Rabian family, I had countless half brothers and sisters.

'The conditions were sufficient.'

Oh my God, my God.
    After running around and shivering, I immediately came to my senses and stood in my place.
    One way or another, it was necessary to pay attention to the behavior in the future.
    She stroked her stomach with trembling hands, but there was no change yet.
    However, the fact that life was in my body made me feel strangely. It felt like my heart was beating, even though it couldn't be.
    As I rested my hands on my stomach, I smiled faintly.
    A trace of me and Ahin, a new family.
    What was planned had only come a little too early.
    Where the embarrassment and surprise had passed, there was only indescribable joy.

'Rona, first of all, keep this a secret.'
    'Yes? How are you...?'
    'I want to speak for myself.'

How should I inform Ahin? To say it like it's just passing by, the nickname "Romantic Rabbit" is a waste.
    As I pondered deeply, I muttered, unable to control my overflowing heart.

"Will you like it a lot?"
    "Yeah, I like it."

At the same time as I heard an unexpected alumni reply, someone wrapped me around and hugged me from behind. Ahin was the owner of the arm that wrapped around the waist and shoulders as if confining it.

"Bibi, your ears are red."

Still not immune to this kind of approach, I covered my ears with both hands.

"No, I was surprised."
    "What is this invisible pocket?"

He fidgeted the room with the dark blue jerky near his waist without releasing his arms that bound him. The breath on my ear was too close.

"It's a bag, not a pocket."
    "Right. Anyway, where are Meimi and Allen left alone? And slurping in the hallway."

was i doing that I wiggled my hands in embarrassment, but soon turned to a brightened face.

"Ahin, you know...!"

I was so excited that I almost spoke without preparing anything, so I shut my mouth. Then, shaking off Ahin looking down at him curiously, he took a step back.

"Bibi, you have to say it to the end. Do you want to make it spin out of curiosity?"

Ahin, who did not miss even the smallest clue, tilted his head.

"It was originally...No, don't move there anyway."
    "-Why?"

He paused as he stretched out his arm, and then slowly backed away.
    It was clear that he was looking forward to the next action I would take. The curled up corners of his lips were proof of that.
    Mischievous Black Panther.
    Staring at me with slitted eyes, I exchanged glances with Ash and Barra. Slowly, little by little, we began to distance ourselves from Ahin.
    If we run and run, I'm worried that I might fall. I glanced down at the ship and pointed at Ahin.

"Stand right there."

Ahin, who was about to move along, stood tall and made an unknown expression. In the meantime, I quickly moved his feet and widened the distance.
    When they reached the end of the hallway, Ahin, who refused to speak again, moved his long legs.

"Bibi, where are you going..."
    "Because you're standing, the moment you move, I won't hit your ass or anything again."
    "Isn't it time to stop making such banal threats?"

slow down. The unscrupulous Black Panther stopped again in an awkward position.
    Having easily secured the escape route, I left the hallway with Ahin standing in dismay behind me. How to tell about the child in the womb so that it will remain in my memory, drawing dozens of ways in my head.
    Immediately after lunch, Ahin, seated in the drawing room, buried himself deep in a velvet chair.

'Ahin, you know...!'

Just yesterday, I had a rough estimate of what the brightly colored Bibi was talking about.
    They say they've been busy going in and out of the greenhouse since early morning. Also, it seemed to meticulously make a bouquet of rags intertwined with all kinds of colors.

'...What day was it today?'

The only problem was that there was nothing to commemorate enough to make a bouquet of flowers even if I looked back all day.
    Jojo was oozing out of Ahin's exhaled breath, not being able to figure it out.
    Not the day we first met, not the date of our birth, not the day we met again. After thinking of many examples, he made a decision soon after.
    A romantic surprise?
    Ahin, whose eyes were wide open, and his only role left to be moved, moistened his lower lip with his tongue.
    It sounds like your guess is correct, but when you come to a conclusion, it's strangely uncomfortable, as if you've missed something important.

"Ahin, what are you thinking? Do you have any other concerns?"

Ahin woke up from his thoughts at the voice calling for me and listened to the gaze he had laid down.

"Why are you here, Sir?"
    "I'm sorry. Isn't it Ahin-sama who told us to stop by the mansion every day?"
    “That’s what I was talking about when I was young.”

Ivrin's father, Cedric Evrin.
    Ahin, who was staring at him, who was no different from Ivrin, except for the wrinkles and beard of the years, parted his lips.

"More than that, I think the amount of gifts that Lord sends to Bibi has increased too much these days. It's almost once a week."
    "Aren't you a nobleman of the Black Panther Territory? We are only sorry that we can only serve you with small amounts of material."

Cedric Evrin blinked at Ahin, pretending to wipe away tears.
    Ahin, who was at the age of 18, at the boundary between a boy and a young man, had a clear thorn that he could not hide.
    And now he has grown into a perfect adult and monarch, hiding behind those insensitive eyes of Kashima, who is so petty.
    The dazzling smile he wore habitually evoked even the illusion of being of goodwill.
    Even though Ahin has become more solid, Evrin's whisper of his rabbit occupied Cedric Evrin's head.

“So, are you going to transfer to Bibi as soon as the wedding ceremony is held?”
    "It's sad when you say that. Although my heart goes to Bibi-nim, my body is always by Ahin-nim's side like this."

In the end, it was nothing but the meaning of standing in line behind Bibi.
    Isn't that the father to the son?
    The intention to jump on the rabbit's back and easily jump into power was clearly visible.

"Cedric Ivrin. You made sure to educate your children."
    "I'm embarrassed, Ahin-sama."

At the same time, Evrin, who was listening to the conversation behind Ahin, suddenly pushed her face away.

"Because it's not a compliment."
    "Yes."

Ahin looked around the spacious drawing room, ignoring the rich Iverin, who had a knack for turning inside out.
    In the drawing room, there were Valence, Rillian (Ahin's grandfather), and Evrin, who had been seated for the purpose of a family reunion after a long time, and Quinn (a bird shapeshifter) who was forced to attend in human form.
    Rillian, who was chatting with Valence, made an angry voice as soon as Ahin and her eyes met.

"No, why didn't we call our rabbit to the clan gathering after a long time?"
    "That's right, Ahin-sama. How heartbroken our rabbit-sama must be."

Even Ivrin joined in and had the momentum to go out right away to call Bibi. Ahin, who calmed them down with a gesture, brought up the main point.

"Anyway, because of that rabbit."

As soon as Bibi came up on the topic, all eyes were focused on Ahin.

"It's a little weird these days."

At the same time as such a claim, the eyes of everyone in the drawing room changed strangely. Evrin whispered softly, deciding to carry his gun.

“It is believed that it does not make sense for Ahin-sama to express strangeness to others.”

He was stunned and quietly fainted by the pheromone of the ruling world that Ahin had spilled.
    Still, there was no mercy at all when it came to Bibi.
    Quinn sighed in relief that she had closed her mouth, and stroked her chest.

"Because there are so many things Bibi hides secretly."

Ahin slowly crossed his legs and placed a hand on his knee.

"Hasn't everyone felt strange lately?"

Valence and Quinn, who suddenly touched something, licked their lips.
    Valence remembered a bizarre incident a few days ago, the day Bibi ran away from her room.
    When she slept in her rabbit form, the Bibi roared and rolled over the entire bed.
    Bibi didn't stop her writhing after kicking the head of black panthers on the cheek. (Yeah Bibi likes to hit Valence's cheek very often)
    It was a big change like never before to fall asleep with his hands neatly laid out on his stomach as if he had turned around. As time passed, there were no menacingly swinging his arms or kicking a blanket while stomping his feet.
    Speaking of sleeping habits, Bibi seems to be embarrassed. That's why Valence remembered that night, which was a bit disappointing to move on, and was the first to speak.

"...Your sleeping habits have improved remarkably."

Rillian looked at Valence and Ahin in bewilderment alternately.

"Did our rabbit have a problem with his sleeping habits?"
    "It was a chronic disease."
    "It was a chronic disease."

Ahin, who answered at about the same time as Valence, frowned at her surprise.
    He hugged Bibi with his arms every day and was unaware of it because of him, but looking back, he was thrilled.
    It seems it's been a while since I tasted kicks.

'Can the sleeping habit be changed in an instant?'

There are times when he sleeps quietly, so it was possible that Valence' concern was a temporary phenomenon.
    Tuk-tuk, Ahin, who tapped the table with his finger, looked back at Quinn this time. It was just a moment, but I could see her opening and closing her mouth
    That was the reason I found it.

"Quinn, tell me."

Quinn, who thought that one of his eyes was a ghost, could not open his mouth hastily.
    Obviously, it was because the beginning was not a big deal.
    As usual, when Evrin said that the rabbit is an excellent ruler, and praising Bibi, and Quinn saying that she was a damn rabbit.
    It was truly unusual for a Bibi, who had to roll her feet to not make fun of her, dripping like beads of tears.
    It was only a week ago that Quinn and Evrin, who felt guilty, had hardened like statues for a while, and followed Bibi.
    If I reveal this secret here, the monstrous Grace clan will pull out all the wing hairs.
    The accomplice, Ivrin, is now faint and unable to even ask for help.
    After contemplating for a few seconds, Quinn slowly opened her lips.

"Emotional ups and downs... it's gotten pretty bad."
    "Emotional ups and downs? In what way?"

Pudukk-- Quinn refused to comment further and returned to his form in an instant.
    It is doubtful, but for once, Ahin, who had combined various testimonies, wiped his chin. An unshakable sense of incongruity touched his toes.
    It was his eating habits that first noticed the change in Bibi.
    It wasn't the beginning, but it was Bibi who woke up in the middle of the night looking for a steak.

'Ahin, I really want steak... … No, I have to eat.'
    'this time?'

He thought he was drooling, but he was really ready to run to the kitchen.
    He persuaded him to pretend, and compromised with a meatball salad, but the fact that he has noticed meat since then was enough to hurt.
    First of all, she was a herbivore, and Bibi, who had been eating a vegetarian diet for several years.
    The chef judged that the consumption of meat had not increased enough to be concerned about health, but it was a cause for concern for Ahin.

'I can't do it either.'

Bibi's response was obvious, telling her to do a little work because she's fine, but Ahin couldn't get over it either.
    Suddenly, her eating habits change, her sleeping habits, which she hadn't been able to change for years, improve, and Bibi, who has a relatively normal personality, has severe emotions.
    It may be a small, temporary change that is easy to miss, but I was concerned about the simultaneous occurrence.

“Mother, how many days left for Bibi’s regular checkup?”
    "It's a full moon."
    "It's late. I'm going to see my doctor this evening..."

Suddenly, the door to the drawing room opened without notice, interrupting the conversation.
    Allen, who was in a hurry, recognized my mistake and bowed her head.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Why is Allen, who must always be by Bibi's side as her aide? Ahin grew anxious and waited for Allen's report to follow.
    Allen, who caught his breath while panting, delivered the news like a blue sky.

"Bi, Bibi-sama has fallen."
    "What?"

Ahin got up from her seat and felt her eyes darken.
    I knew it. Her slight discomfort always came back as a threatening reality like a tsunami.

Rona, the attending physician who was treating Bibi in the infirmary, looked back.
    Perhaps the news had already been delivered, and several footsteps were rapidly approaching.
    Bumping, Ahin opened the door to the infirmary and pushed her back to meet her black ass. Ash, Bara, Shu, and Bion (Shu and Bion are Ash and Bara's children) occupied the front of the bed where Bibi was lying.

"Bibi!"

He approached without delay, and his heart sank. It was because Bibi, who closed her eyes while holding his bouquet of flowers, reminded her of her dead body.
    She added a sense of incongruity to her small body, several inches tall, and her transparent skin and hair color that seemed to disappear somewhere.

"My rabbit fainted, what does all this mean!"

Bang, Rillian and Valence came in through the door, and this castle of Ahin, which had been far away, has been restored.
    Rona, who received the attention of high-ranking people, shook her head in a hurry.

"See you, Chief!"
    "Goodbye, let me explain."

Rona's face, frightened by the bloody atmosphere, grew tired of parched.
    When she noticed the tip of her lips trembling, Meimi took a step forward, wishing that her quick explanation had faded.

“I was in the greenhouse and suddenly collapsed and moved here. And…”

She squinted her tongue and glanced at Rona as if hurriedly. This ideal was the domain of the attending physician.
    Rona, who struggled to get her mind right, stuttered and spoke behind her.

"It's only caused mild anemia, so you don't need to worry too much. As you know, it's a common symptom in the early stages of pregnancy... just get some rest and you'll wake up soon."

As soon as she finished her remarks, a cold silence fell as if she had poured her cold water.
    Everyone's expression turned blue except for Meimi, who had already heard from Bibi.
    In the silent chaos, the first thing that broke the stillness was Rillian's hoarse voice.

"...Try it again."
    "It's only mild anemia, so don't worry."
    "No, next time."
    "Symptoms that often appear in the early stages of pregnancy... Oh?"

Rona, who had answered with a bewildered answer, slowly closed her mouth.

'Egumuni, how can you do this!'

Based on her reaction, she hadn't announced that she was dating yet.
    With her realization, her hand that covered her mouth twitched finely. She wasn't confident she could handle all her troubles with a doctor's body.

(...to be continued...)

4. gucchi

gucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! To protect our dear translators from getting tracked down, spoil the links via dm as much as possible. Or if you are generous enough to write the summary of the chapters you have read that'll be soooo great! Thank you! :bloblove:

5. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More..more:blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Briana and sealong950825 like this.
  6. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I can't remember correctly if the kidnapping attempt was before or after her son died, but she wanted her daughter to be one of her 'tools' she could use so she could have a better standing within the family, probably by marriage-alliance or she's still probably hoping that her daughter have a somewhat good ability.
    2. MC was sent to a researcher/professor's estate/home where MC was previously acquainted to(they're herbivores). During this time, MC also studied in the university both the professor and ML's grandfather works at.
    3. Abilities related to high level of pheromones is dependent on the clan/beast you are from, the rabbit clan can induce someone to sleep, i think that it was also mentioned in the past that their pheromones could also heal, panther clan seems to be that it induces fear(disabled movement, it gets translated as ruling pheromone), there are others too which i forgot, i think its a medicine made out of racoon pheromone that can change your eye color, as people can recognize what clan you are from based on your eye color.
    4. refer to 3.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  7. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28-31 - drug investigation
    • Most of ch 28 involved rune interaction. Also in this chapter, Vivi realized that Ahin was trying to hide her pheromone. But why? Towards the end of ch 28, two suspicious employees were exchanging something. Rune and Vivi both thought it was the drugs that affect pheromones.
    • Ch 29 was a bit unclear to me, but basically, the two suspicious employees had blue eyes and dark skin, looked like they were from the hyena clan. Rune and Vivi confronted these employees and asked them to show what they were holding or hiding. I'm not sure what happened in between, but Rune suddenly transformed into his lion form. Vivi ran and went after the employees or maybe her prey instincts kicked in and tried to escape from Rune (?) Rune chased after her (?) Ash followed closely behind
    • Anyway, it was assumed that the drugs affected Rune or something that's why he transformed into his lion form (and perhaps lost reason?)
    • Anyway, Ahin and Ivrin heard the commotion and tried to follow them. At some point they met up but then they got surrounded by several men (at least 10) and they had weapons with them. As Vivi looked around, she saw the employee they were chasing after. Maybe that employee called for backup. Anyway, these people seemed to be mercenaries or from the same guild.
    • Ahin did not even attempt to fight. Rune also surrendered obediently. Vivi thought it was probably because this incident will give them clues about the drugs they were investigating.
    • Both Ahin and Rune were tied up. They were all inside an abandoned building.
    • Ahin who hid Vivi in his pockets whispered to her, "Vivi, turn around the corner and go a little further. Ivrin will be waiting for you. In a situation like this, the first thing to do is hide in a safe place."
    • Ahin pulled Vivi out of his pocket. Vivi tried to run away but was unsuccessful because a man who looked worse than a gorilla was holding her. The man said, "I'll take the rabbit too."
    • Another person said that it's no ordinary rabbit and that it should be tied up as well. But the man insisted on keeping her. He actually petted her (?) this man's name was Lil.
    • Vivi turned away from this man. Her eyes met Ahin, who was watching them closely. He had an ambiguous look on his face as if he had forgotten his acting as a kidnapped person. Then he mouthed, "Baby, I want to see you (?)"
    • Vivi saw him smiling. Is his screw missing? At times like this, he can still joke around.
    • Anyway, the kidnappers were talking about Rune. They thought that the lion was originally weak and only became strong because of the effects of the drugs.
    • At some point, they (Vivi, et. al.) were thrown inside a musty place. Vivi was looking at the lion. She was thinking that Rune's beast form is horrendous. Ahin saw her reaction and smirked. He asked Rune to transform back to his human form. Rune nodded but he seemed to be having a hard time transforming back as he was all tied up (?)
    • Ahin tried to loosen his ropes and he was able to free himself. He then reached for Vivi. Vivi avoided his gaze. Unlike Ahin's red eyes, which sometimes looked sharp, Ahin with blue eyes had calmer atmosphere. Ahin explained that this was a drug made by the raccoon clan. His normal eye color will be back in few hours. (He probably did this so that the kidnappers won't recognize his true form? I dont know)
    • Raccoon Clan mainly has pheromones that can change appearance. They use these to develop unique tools and new drugs. Black Panther Clan which has a strong pheromone is usually wary of Raccoon clan.
    • Ahin touched the area of the wound on Vivi's front foot. Feeling awkward, Vivi secretly took her front foot away from his hand. Vivi thought that what the hell Ahin is thinking behind his harmless face. Even after he saw her human transformation, Ahin's attitude towards her did not change much. Due to the series of incidents, they had no chance to talk about what happened at that time.
    • Ahin untied Rune but Rune was not cooperating. At some point, Vivi smeared the drugs (gray powder) on the floor. Vivi accidentally smelled/swallowed it and coughed. She began to worry about what the effects of the drug to herself.
    • Meanwhile, the knights, Ivrin and Restin, Rune's assistant, encountered a decaying body. They were not able to properly recognize which clan it belonged to as its pheromones were all mixed up. Ivrin suspected that it's a drug addict since it had been reported that the drugs could lead to death.
    Chapter 32 - Vivi transformed into human form in front of Ahin!!
    • Vivi still continued to cough, then she remembered the signal he decided with Ahin. Right paw to call for Ahin, left paw for emergency. Vivi raised her left paw. Ahin immediately threw Rune aside. He bent his knees and touched the ground. He saw the grey powder on the ground. He asked Vivi if she swallowed the drugs.
    • Ahin then continued to check Vivi's mouth. Vivi's cough didn't stop. After some time, Ahin closed his eyes. When he opened them again, his eyes were back to their red color.
    • The coughing stopped. Vivi tried to say thank you, but she suddenly vomited. It was because of the sudden surge of pheromones in her body. It was strange. It was not painful. She even felt that it was a familiar feeling. Ahin, whose expression hardened even more, whispered lowly, "The pheromone state is strange, you..."
    • Vivi thought what if the drug had effect on her pheromones. It's like she was going to change into human form right there. She did not want to allow it. The fact that she was in the middle of an enemy camp, let alone being naked, was the most problematic.
    • Ahin one-sidedly decided to halt the drug investigation. Ahin ran and hid in a small closet and sat leaning against the wall. He asked Vivi, "Are you running out of time?" Vivi did not understand Ahin's meaning.
    • Ahin: "If you're stimulated by a pheromone, you turn into a human, don't you? I'm asking the time difference. Your pheromones, even now, are running rampant."
    • Vivi then suddenly realized why Ahin was reluctant to fight. It was in consideration to her state of being transformed into human when she comes in contact with pheromones. How much does Ahin know?
    • Vivi tried to answer Ahin but time was always arbitrary. Also it was not clear if she would turn into human after swallowing a small amount of drugs. She struggled to explain this to Ahin, but of course Ahin had no idea what she was talking about.
    • As Ahin and Vivi were about to escape suddenly Vivi turned into human. This was the first time she turned into her human form in front of others, so there was no way for her to hide her embarrassment. She was on top of Ahin, close enough to feel the curvature of his body.
    • Ahin tried to adjust his shoulders and put some distance between them, but it was futile due to the narrow space of the closet.
    • Seconds felt like tens of minutes passed. Vivi wished she could say something, but Ahin looked up at her and kept his silence. The shaded red eyes seemed particularly deep. For some reason, they seemed like that of a hungry wild beast. His gaze fell to the floor.
    • Vivi: "That-… .”
    • It was frustrating for Vivi not to see the details of the half-covered expression in the darkness. What should she do. She wetted her dry lips and gave a bashful smile.
    • Vivi: “…. Hi."
    Chapter 33 - Ahin and Vivi's interaction after her transformation is just so damn cute so I will post majority of the MTL though I edited it a bit for you.
    'You talked well a little while ago, but why aren't you saying anything now?' As time went by, the distance where even the breath mixes made Vivi's nerves even more sensitive.

"Ahin."

Vivi opened her eyes, and as soon as she met Ahin's red eyes, her courage disappeared to the other side of the continent.

“Aren’t you going to talk to me?” A hoarse voice resounded through the closet.

As Ahin rationalized himself, Ahin's lips, which had been closed for a long time, opened. "What did I do wrong?" He leaned his head against the wall and smiled mischievously. “Why are your eyes wide open?”

Oops. Vivi, who was still not good at managing her facial expressions, pulled the cloth that was curled around her body to her face.

Ahin: "You know what you look like?"

The first and last time Vivi looked in the mirror properly was around the ballroom, and she couldn't remember what she looked like because she was too busy at the time.

Vivi: “I wish I could give you a little notice when I change in the future, but when I feel like I’m going to change into a person, I dance or something.” It was really difficult to predict. .

Ahin: "let's think. How would you feel if Ash suddenly turned into a human?"

Rolling her eyes, Vivi thought of Ash. Ash was the most skeletal among black panthers. It was exceptionally prominent, and the impression was also ugly. If such Ash turned into a human…

Vivi: “…I will be surprised.”

Ahin: "And?"

Vivi: “I will be embarrassed.”

Ahin: “I am now.”

Ahin took a handful of white hair and stroked it as if rubbing it.

“Because the ferocious rabbit has turned into a human.”

'I'm not ferocious.' Vivi swallowed the words that stayed in her mouth, and fell into anguish.

Clearly, it would have been much easier to communicate if the signal was set as he insisted.

“Okay. Then dance next time."

'what the hell... !' There were other signals too. For a moment, Vivi almost got caught up in the wild beast's vulgar remarks, so she got up quickly.

At the same time, something touched the back of her head. It was Ahin's hand wrapped around her head so as not to hit the ceiling.

Vivi swallowed dry saliva, reminding herself that they were in a cramped closet. With both hands on Ahin's chest, she could feel his firm body.

'You're too close.'

The eyes that rose from the chest, crossed the cravat and jaw line, and stayed on this neat neck. His strangely cloudy look made Vivi's spine shiver.

“Vivi, you just looked at me with a sinister look.

"uh."

“… I never did.”

"Lie."

"It's not a lie!"

I lengthened my words and continued to shake my head in denial. However, Ahin's face was stained with disbelief.

"Really?"

“Yeah.”

While making excuses eagerly, Vivi pricked up her ears at the sound of footsteps coming from somewhere.

Without hesitation, Vivi closed Ahin's mouth and paid attention to the outside presence. His red eyes widened, and at the same time, a hoarse voice echoed from the hallway.

“There was an intruder?!”

'intruder?'

“I don’t even know the details, let’s go to the entrance first!”

The sound of footsteps quickly faded away.

An intruder, maybe it Ivrin? Vivi, vaguely guessing, turned her head and looked down at Ahin.

He had his mouth shut, and was surprisingly quiet. He only blinked his eyes. A strange silence passed.
    Then, realizing the soft feel of the palm of her hand, she quickly removed it.

'Oh my gosh!'

She touched the beast's mouth. Had he opened his mouth, she might have been bitten by his fangs. Looking at her hands she trembled.

“How many heads?”

“Some men and a mad lion were running rampant.”

"What?"

Whether it was true that an intruder had appeared, there was a continuous commotion outside. Vivi squinted anxiously at the closet door and pulled Ahin's hand.

[Us]

Several lines were drawn over his palm.

[Let's go back.]

She hated it here. The strangely damp air, the dim scenery with red lanterns, and even the hostile kidnappers. None of them were safe.

Ahin laughed silently and pulled her hand in the opposite direction. Soon a tingling sensation was transmitted.

[Where?]

'Where else, home.'

Vivi paused, and the finger which was about to write was frozen on the spot.

'Can I really describe the Grace family as home?' Vivi lowered her eyes and carefully looked into Ahin's eyes.

'I like Vivi because she is a rabbit.'

'If I am no longer a rabbit, what will you do?' Questions that had been hidden the whole time filled her throat.

'It's rather difficult if you're human.'

As she held his hand without moving, Ahin, who tilted his head, looked up at me from below.

"What is it."

Oddly enough, Vivi forgot how to speak.

Will she be thrown away again? Depressing thoughts kept running through her mind.

“… Vivi?"

She had no time for this. Even though she knew that getting out of this place was her priority, somehow she couldn't control the feeling of being thrown away.

“The scent is too strong.”

Ahin, who frowned, quickly tapped Vivi's cheek.

Without even realizing it, the pheromone that had been oscillating in Vivi's body shook like a wave. At the same time, her hands and feet were trembling and she felt like she was going to run out of breath.

Whoops, she covered her mouth and vomited again.

"Vivi!"

Her nose was bitterly cold. This was the same thing that happened back in the shack, she couldn't control her pheromones.

Ahin seemed to be screaming, but she couldn't understand. The thick anger that had bloomed from the bottom gradually gnawed at her heart.

The flickering lamp lights lit up the night. Rune, who had been loaded up like that, let out a loud roar and vented his anger at Ahin in a distant place.

“This lion is crazy!” "Aww, my boots!"

Meanwhile, Ivrin's party, who arrived at the guild building after chasing Ahin, had a stunned face.

"OMG!"

“Get out of the way, get out of the way!”

There was no need to even hide. How to explain the sight of lions and beasts playing tag.

The fact that they were not even a lion, but the son of a territorial head complicated their hearts.

Restin, who had her pupils shaking like crazy, shouted, “Rune-nim, where are you-!” he said and ran towards the other side. It was the desperate struggle of subordinates to protect the master's body.

Left behind, Ivrin instructed the knights.

“Follow the two of us and collect the drugs.”

Ivrin, who was avoiding the attacking beasts, suddenly raised her head.

His red eyes narrowed when he discovered it. By the window on the third floor of the building, Ahin, holding a huge bundle of cloth, climbed onto the window sill.

He leaned back and asked Ash, who was looking up together. “Ash, what is that?”

Without even having to answer the question, Ahin jumped over the window sill with one step. Looking at him, Ivrin thought for a moment that he was like a nimble thief.

Ahin, who landed lightly, got up and grabbed a pile of luggage.

“Ahin.”

As she approached, Ivrin was at a loss for words.

The identity of the pile of luggage was neither a futon nor a blanket, but a woman curled up at the bottom of the cloth. Her eyelids and her colorful breathing seemed to be in danger.

“… Who is she?"

Ahin looked back at Vivi in his arms for a moment. The breath that flowed from Vivi leaning on her shoulder tickled her neck. Still, his white skin was terribly tired, and he didn't even feel the weight.

Research had shown that a small amount of the drug only heightened the emotions.

Vivi had a body so weak that even her life was in danger. It looked like a pheromone attack like last time.

"Ivrin, is there a horse or a carriage?"

Ahin who asked the question had a calm expression without a single smile.

“I’m sorry, but they didn't come with me."

Ivrin responded with the most polite attitude and tone of voice ever. According to his long career, his superior was in such a low mood that he had to kneel now and die if he wanted to die.

Ahin looked around the entrance of the building. They had escaped from the warehouse, and there was a chaos due to Ivrin's party, which arrived just in time.

The wandering red eyes rested on a man who ran out of the backyard.

Soo-in/Lil (this was the gorilla looking guy who petted Vivi), who showed her unconditional favor to Vivi.

Ahin approached without hesitation and blocked Lil's front.

“Take me to the nearest hospital from here.”

"You..…."

Lil's high-coloured eyes trembled as he found the panting Vivi.

The tiny little rabbit that had been with them until a while ago disappeared, and a woman took the place. The white hair that ran through the fabric confused Lil.

“Lil, don’t take care of it⋯⋯ Whoops!”

Ash, who had just leaped forward, bit one of the beasts that rushed in. Ahin went one step further and pointed to Lil and, at least weakly, poured a pheromone.

“I don’t have time.”

"Huh..."

A pheromone that seemed to weigh on his whole body climbed up Lil's toes.

He tried to defend himself with his own pheromone, but was trampled on mercilessly. It's like he was in a deep swamp from which he could not get out of.

A dreadful fear soared.

Lil's vision became blurry. He suddenly had the urge to kneel down to the man in front of him. Even if not, he had a premonition that if he refused the request, he would be killed.

Lil, who moistened his dry throat with saliva, controlled the pheromone in his body. His body glowed, and eventually turned into a white horse.

The horse lowered his body without any intention of resistance.

“Ivrin, follow up on your own.”

Ahin, who held Vivi with one arm, got on without hesitation. Hee hee hee, the roaring horse ran out of the building entrance, creating a sandstorm.

“What happened in the last few minutes?” murmured Ivrin, who wiped away the dust the horse had created.

"Ash, let's run."

The place where Ash was previously standing on was already empty. Embarrassed, he turned his head. He saw Ash was already chasing after the horse.

“…. How to chase a horse with a human leg."

Unless you had wheels on your legs, it might be too much. With a sigh, Ivrin returned to his true self after a few years.

A black leopard appeared with a bright light and wandered around. He carefully bit the clothes that had fallen on the floor and jumped straight into the darkness.
    Chapter 34 - Doctor explains Vivi's condition
    • Rune walked out of a dark alley and rubbed his temple. He would have been the pervert of the century had it not been for Restin who showed up in time to bring him clothes. "Damn that trashy cat." Ahin Grace, he muttered as if chewing on a funny face.
    • Restin asked why he was in his true form. Rune explained that the drug forcibly activated pheromones therefore his pheromones created a defense to repel the drug.
    • Rune then remembered Vivi, "She smelled like butter, like a freshly baked bread." Rune was certain Ahin was hiding Vivi's scent.
    • Restin commented, "You don’t have a fever so why are you talking so bizarre like Sir Ivrin?"
    • Rune: "Hey, aren't you harsh?"
    • Restin: "I think you forgot, but we are currently staying with the Grace family. If you accidentally cause friction with Ahin-sama, then the alliance will go in vain…"
    • It was Rune's sister that sent the lion delegation to the black panther territory. (Restin seemed to be afraid of Rune's sister?)
    • Anyway, Rune thought that the rabbit may have unique abilities.
    ---Vivi's Side---
    • Her body shook aimlessly as the squeaking horse moved. The pain in her body was so unbearable it was difficult to think straight. Even holding on to a string of consciousness was tough. Vivi realized her life was in jeopardy.
    • She barely survived in the hands of the Ravian family. Now that she was able to turn into a human, she was about to die? Maybe she was really cursed by God's hatred.
    • She turned and looked at Ahin's side profile with a blurred vision. His silver hair (black in manhwa), fluttered in the night breeze. Ahin was the exact opposite of Vivi both mentally and physically.
    • Vivi laboriously reached Ahin's cheek. "Say Ahin, why did you pick me up?"
    • Ahin pulled Vivi a little closer and hugged her, "To catch you"
    • "It's not a joke. Even now, that thought has not changed."
    • "If I had not picked you up, you would have been eaten by Ash's hordes."
    • "Don't lose consciousness. It's dangerous."
    • Vivi wanted to that too, but it was a difficult task. With that in mind, she slowly opened and closed her eyelids. Just as she was about to lose consciousness, something splintered over her head.
    • "I'll bite you the moment you faint." It was Ahin's sharp fangs or teeth? Was he biting her?
    • The horse stopped at a small hut on a quiet roadside. The doctor started to treat Vivi.
    • Doctor: "What time did she took the drugs?"
    • Ahin: "Two hours ago"
    • Doctor: "Strange, there's no drug reaction. Had she taken drugs before for her to establish tolerance to it?"
    • 'Tolerance?' How could a rabbit, who had lived on, take drugs? (foreshadowing to Mama Rabbit's sins)
    • Doctor: "The most common symptoms of the illegal drug are ashen skin color when emotions are high or severe, but the patient does not show any drug reaction let alone similar symptoms."
    • Doctor: "It was such a small amount there was no reaction. The pheromone is unstable. It seems to be a problem with her pheromone than the drug."
    • Ahin: "If it's not a drug problem, what should I do?"
    • Doctor: "She needs to be given pheromone stabilizers, not antidote."
    • The doctor then handed over medicine. "Sometimes when you have pheromones that you can’t handle on your own, you get seizures. In my opinion, the patient's pheromone was activated due to the stimulation of the drug, but the body was not able to handle it. Pheromone stabilizers are not particularly good in the long run. I recommend that you monitor her progress until she can stabilize her pheromones on her own. Administer only if there is danger."
    • Vivi hated that she had to endure this pain all the time. Tossing and turning, she reached out towards the medicine bottle the doctor was holding.
    Chapter 35 - They kissed?
    • Vivi wanted to take the medicine just this time. After that, she would try to control her pheromones well. She couldn't bear the pain of swelling and bursting blood vessels any longer. She pulled Ahin's clothes as if begging.
    • Ahin: "If it had nothing to do with drugs, then if I just press on her pheromones, she will start to calm down."
    • Doctor: "What are you doing? Hey, are you crazy? Stop being arrogant. Don't press her pheromones with another one! It's too early to use any pheromone. It's possible that you will even send the patient to death's door!"
    • Ahin: "My pheromone…it's the ruling class." (dominant pheromone)
    • Doctor: "During the treatment, I found a tooth mark on her neck. That kind of method is not acceptable."
    • Vivi looked over Ahin's shoulder and bit her lip. She'd rather get rid of the pain she feels now even if that entails Ahin biting her neck like what he did back then.
    • Ahin pulled the back of Vivi's neck. As his face drew closer, she felt strange touch on her lips. (Kyaa~)
    • Ahin bent his head obliquely, and with his opposite hand, he slightly spread Vivi's lower jaw. With her open mouth, pheromones she had felt before began to creep in.
    • Hot breaths mingled. Vivi could not come to her senses because of the pheromones that were spreading one after the other.
    • As they were only breathing hard between their lips, the pheromones that were previously running wildly slowly found stability. The body that had been entangled in pain started to relax.
    • Ahin's lips parted for a moment. Vivi's vision was filled with Ahin's half-exposed red eyes. (Kyaa~)
    • Vivi remembered that Ahin made strange requests before. Like when Ahin was wounded by the wolf beasts, that she seemed to have healed him or something. But if Ahin's pheromones are of the dominant class, then who actually healed Ash's wounds? The ability to heal wounds as well as put others to sleep. From what had happened thus far, they seemed to be Vivi's ability rather than Ahin's.
    • Ahin pulled the back of Vivi's head closer and then pushed his own pheromones a little stronger. Ahin's pheromones, which came in every time they exchanged breaths, tore through Vivi's insides. Her pheromones, dominated by a foreign energy, fell into the abyss.
    • ---Thanks to Vivi's pheromones, everyone in the doctor's house fell asleep after that--
    • Ahin was first to wake up. Vivi's pheromone would increase when her emotions were high or when she fell asleep. However, now that she was exhausted and in her human form, that amount was too much. It was weird.
    • Vivi's family, as he expected, was a low-to-middle-class aristocrat. However, the more he got to know Vivi, the more he started to think that her pheromones were at par with those heir of the rabbit territory. If it was the head of the rabbit territory, then it should be the Amon family. (ah, wrong)
    • ---There's more but will omit them. I'm quite satisfied with the kiss already---
    I'll post shorter summary of each chapter later.

Muty30, magfuentes, smeilia and 116 others like this.
  8. CelesKnox

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation..:)
    "water, give me some water."

Ahin, who suddenly found water after his neck was burning, bumped into the pole and bounced off. Thump, then fell back, slamming his face into the closed door.
    Despite an unusual mistake, he did not point out anyone. If Ahin hadn't been thrown around as a representative, they might have been sitting on the floor themselves.

"Are you okay?"

Meimi, the only one in the infirmary to keep her composure, approached Ahin, who was sitting there. The thing he took out from behind the apron was a white handkerchief.

"Lord Ahin, there is a scar on your forehead."
    "Ah……"
    "You have nosebleeds, too."

tuk, tuk. Drops of blood dripping down darkly colored the gray coat of arms. The messy silver hair was a clear proof of his feelings.

"Pregnancy."

Then, last night, Bibi was protruding around me, sticking out her stomach for nothing.
    Ahin muttered as he ruffled his hair that covered his forehead.

“…you said I had a pregnancy?”
    "No, it is Bibi-sama who got pregnant. Lord Ahin needs to treat her forehead and nose."

At the same time he took the handkerchief, sullenly, Rillian screamed, forgetting his face. It was a scream like the fuse of the fuss that will begin in the future.

Cedric Evrin, who quietly left the infirmary, pondered what he had seen before.
    When I actually confirmed the sight that I had only heard of that the rabbit was ruling the Grace clan, it was nothing special.
    The start of the spectacle was when Bibi, the center of the commotion, slowly woke up with her eyelids raised.

"How much trouble must that little one suffer in the future... How can she endure hardships for nearly ten months with a wrist that is wretched like a tree branch?"

Rillian burst into tears as soon as he saw the hazy purple eyes.
    Even though he laughs at the fact that he will have a great-grandchild, many times he tries to wipe away tears because of his concern for Bibi. Crying and smiling faces seemed bizarre.
    Is that all? Valence seemed to have managed to keep her face, but on a closer look, she wasn't.
    When she saw Bibi while rubbing one of her hands gently and repeating the words "Baby..." over and over again.

“Grandpa, why are you crying…”

Bibi, who was sitting on her bed and crying at the same time, shook her shoulder. This was due to the discovery of Ahin, whose forehead and nose were soaked in blood.

"A-ahin. Why is there are bloods in his face?"

As soon as his name came out of her tiny lips, Ahin hugged Bibi softly.
    The reality of her was that she was completely hidden in her Ahin's arms.
    Except for her face, there is nothing else to see... Bibi muttered seriously, healing Ahin's face, but only Cedric Evrin cared for her words.
    Finally, Cedric Everin smirked as she recalled Bibi's shoulders wet from Ahin's tears.
    Ahin, whom he knew, was a man who would not blink an eye if he was hit by an arrow or his rib was broken during the war.

"Long life to see."
    "That's no surprise."

Evrin, who followed, spoke calmly about the reality of the Grace clan.

"Anyway, it's nothing like the slope of our Black Panther territory, so I'll have to go back to the mansion and prepare a proper congratulatory gift."
    "Take a look, Father."
    "...Look at it. You're not going to see me off when this father is going?"
    "Bibi will be looking for me soon. You love this Evrin very much. See you next time."

The walk back to the infirmary with a dry greeting was uncomfortably bustling.
    Left alone, Cedric Evrin watched the back of his youngest son as he drifted away.

"Huh, really. I know that guy can laugh like that... It's no big deal."

In the end, he went home without seeing off in the commotion, and he stuttered. He believes that a new wave of power will come when the baby is soon to be born.
    And after received everyone's congratulations to Bibi, she didn't find Evrin until she fell asleep with Ash.

A snowy field where a sharp wind rips through the skin.
    Even though there is a flat road, Everin, not sure why I have to be in this alpine area, took refuge behind a rock.
    Whoa, who melted Burton's hand with his breath, he beckoned to the knights standing haphazardly.

"Everyone, hide this way. Didn't Ahin personally tell you to go out without disturbing me. Come on, come on."

Even if he tried to flirt with his sword, it was just an obstacle to Ahin.

“Evrin-sama, no matter what…”
    "Keeek!"

As soon as the large knights gathered together, unrealistic screams shook the snowfield.
    Evrin stared at the monster standing in the middle of the snowy field with a tired face.
    Every time the gray creature took a step, it thumped and the sky shook.
    He was a chimera famous for his three-headed monster, well three or four times the size of Ahin.
    Lion, goat, dragon. Evrin, who alternated between his three heads, considered deeply.
    He was on his way home from a trip to another territory. Ahin left a convenient sidewalk, so why did he dare to climb the snow-capped mountains?
    Even knowing that this snow mountain is the home of the Chimera.
    Evrin was able to derive the correct answer the moment Ahin's sword cut the dragon's head among the three heads.
    The chimera's lion head is in the male virility. Goat hair for the rejuvenation of the elderly. And the dragon head... … It was highly effective in restoring energy in pregnant women. Especially the freshly caught chimera.
    In the end, the body of the dead chimera leaned toward the bottom of its eyes. Slowly, the splattered blood dyed the snowfield a dark blue color.

"You're my lord, too, that you can defeat a Chimera that can't be caught even by a knight Baek in a few hits."

Evrin, who jumped out at the speed of light as if she was hiding, placed her hand on his chest. Thanks to this, the knights abandoned their masters and became hiding behind rocks.

"Didn't you change to Bibi?"

Ahin, who grabbed the sword, dragged the dragon's head across the snowy field.
    Evrin glanced at Ahin's robes that had not stained a drop of blood even after defeating the Chimera.
    Maybe the monster wasn't a chimera, but this black panther in front of me.

“Is that so, the only person who can bring me down to kneel is a monster- no, I mean Lord Ahin.”
    "I've definitely heard Bibi say that if she wants to kneel, she'll kneel. Do you have multiple knees?"
    "Yes."

Ahin, ignoring the trunk with several knees, handed over the dragon's head, the size of his body, to the knights.
    Evrin murmured as he looked at the head of the monster that many men had struggled to accept.

"I, Lord Ahin."
    "Why."
    "No matter how good the chimera is for the recovery of energy in pregnant women, will Bibi eat that?"

Let alone eating, I was lucky if I didn't faint and faint.
    Ah. Ahin's beautiful forehead was distorted because he recognized the biggest problem late.
    Why didn't he realize until he killed the Chimera that he would soon know if he thought about it for a moment? It was really unknown.
    Ahin thought about it for a while and looked back at Evrin with a very stupid face.

"-Evrin, what are you going to do?"

What should I do, you madman.
    Evrin barely swallowed the vulgar swearing that tickled his throat.
    With the dragon's head in the middle, Ahin and the knights, who started to discuss, Everin stared blankly at the snowy field.
    It has now been a month since the infirmary commotion. All of Ahin's thought circuits started with Bibi and ended with Bibi.
    In other words, it meant that he was acting like a terminally ill patient with rabbit disease taking off his laid-back aspect in everything he did.

On a warm winter's day, the sunlight at noon lit up Ahin's office. The chirping of quills filled the quiet office.
    Bibi, who had been dozing off her hard chest, opened her eyes.
    Tick tock, tick tock.
    The hour hand on the table clock pointed to exactly one o'clock, while her lips opened. It was finally time for her to get away from Ahin.

"One view as promised. I'm leaving now."
    "Is that so, it's still twelve o'clock?"

Ahin pulled her desk clock, holding Bibi with his left arm as she was trying to get out of his arms. Kirik, the forcibly returned hour hand again pointed to twelve o'clock.
    Bibi, who had committed her cheating and impudent, looked up at him with a puzzled look.

"What does it mean to work with me?"
    "If you can't see it, you can't get the job because you're anxious. And since I brought half of your work, I can stay with you for this much."
    "So even if I say I'll take care of that."
    "Can't you remember the doctor's warning that you shouldn't overdo it?"

The more she responded, the more she got caught up in Ahin's utterance, and Bibi bit her mouth.
    After letting out all her aides and employees, she had been taking a nap for about two hours in Ahin's arms, which had been going on for more than a fortnight.
    Nevertheless, she was rather absurd that the efficiency of her work had risen.
    Another amazing thing was that her pregnant state was starting to make Ahin go nauseous compared to her sane counterpart.
    Watching her from time to time cover her mouth with a pale face... … He was a beast that was difficult to define.
    I can't push Ahin, who's worried that I might leave the office.
    Bibi, who wasn't that cool, nervously buried his head on Ahin's chest.

"...just one hour."
    "Good."

Ahin's lips, which had been hardened at that moment, curled up softly.
    He kissed Bibi lightly on the cheek and grabbed his quill again.
    On a drowsy afternoon, the presence of Bibi his arms gave a surprising sense of stability.
    In the past, he had the idea that he had to cut down the rabbit when he turned into a human in what spirit.
    maybe?
    How dare someone like me be a bibi.......
    Ahin, who was gripped by the chilling emotions, looked down at Bibi, who had her head pounded on my chest as she fell asleep.

"Ugh..."
    "hurt?"

Ahin reacted quickly and gently rubbed her crown. My body is all uselessly hard
    It was the fault.
    Why is it that herbivorous beasts are so weak compared to wild beasts that even ordinary people can easily bend a spoon?
    Previously, I was very satisfied with Bibi's delicate skin that leaves traces easily, but now, all of those things come to me as an anxiety factor.
    Ahin, who became impatient for a moment, asked in a low voice.

“Bibi, why were you born like this? Did you have to be a rabbit?”
    "No, why did you mention your birth all of a sudden?
    "Don't hurt my delicate heart with such threats over and over again."

What the hell is this arrogant beast trying to say?
    Bibi, who had run away from sleep, licked Ahin's mouth. It was to end a conversation that was far beyond her normal trajectory.

Btw, at the end of chapter 1 of the manhwa you can see the side characters.
    The bird is Quinn.
    The capybaras are Professor Ginna and Russell.
    The horse is Lil (but his face looks like a Gorilla).

Muty30, Assassel, oblomov and 97 others like this.
  9. milkberrrry

milkberrrry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omo omo omooo a nape kiss kyaaaa!!!

Ariary, Yasmine bezzi and icedcoffee like this.
  10. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this is a nape kiss. They literally kissed. There are words like "he slightly spread Vivi's lower jaw" and "they exchanged breaths". Just sayin :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Muty30, Bella94, snzzykitten and 14 others like this.
  11. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Graciiiiaaass:love:

Their baby Will be a girl or a boy? A rabbit or panther? :love: please more, thank You!!!

12. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She want to eat meat!! Of couse will be a Panther like father!!! Normally the pregnant woman need the food that the baby need!

Muty30, AnnHime, Mitsuki000 and 7 others like this.
  13. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    True, silly me hehe well i hope it's a girl...Ahin Will be súper happy

14. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished MTL-ing till Chapter 140. I'm dead tired. MTL fried my brain:blobsleeping: :blobdizzy:

Note that actual MTL does not always make sense, so I try to recreate the scenes in a way that makes more sense to me. Therefore, it is possible that my interpretations are wrong. I hope you're fine with this. :blobsweat:

Chapter 36 - Vivi wakes up after two days still in human form much to her surprise
    • Vivi dreamed about her childhood. In her dream, her mother was happy saying she had a magical pheromone. She was excited for Vivi to turn into human and that Vivi would be a beloved child.
    • Vivi, when she woke up two days after, thought she would already be in her rabbit form. To her surprise, she was still in her human form.
    • The middle-aged doctor who treated her was from the capybara clan
    • When Vivi thought what happened before she fell asleep (the kiss), her feelings became complicated in many ways. She touched her lips without realizing it, then she quickly hid her head/face under the pillow.
    • She then heard a commotion. Rune and Ash were fighting or something (?). Vivi saw this. Seemed like a funny scene.
    • There was also Ahin's messenger hawk.
    • Lil (the horse) also made appearance. He had a teary face when he called out "Rabbit!"
    Chapter 37 - Vivi's first time to wear a dress, a mini-date with Rune? haha
    • The MTL was really messy, but it looked like Rune and Vivi ran away from Ahin, and Rune took Vivi to a dress shop?
    • Vivi was nervous as they waited in the lobby of the dressing room. The only clothes she had worn were her white fur and the sleepwear she was wearing. She had never worn a proper garment before.
    • Vivi also had difficulty walking straight. She was really uncomfortable on her human form.
    • Vivi wore a dress (and a beret) for the first time.
    • After getting dressed, Rune escorted her to a luxurious restaurant
    • Vivi asked Rune why he looked battered--he had wounds on his face, etc.
    • I'm not sure if this was a flashback but Rune asked Restin if the bunny smelled like bread, butter even. However, Restin only smelled Ahin's scent on her.
    • In the restaurant, Rune ordered various foods from stews, to meats to salad. Vivi felt awkward because she had never eaten in human form before. She was worried she'd embarrassed herself.
    • Vivi felt anxious and decided to leave the restaurant in a clumsy gait, like a newborn calf. Rune then lifted her up and said he would take her. Rune was sorry for taking her there. Rune could not understand why she walked like a duck, like there was a problem with her leg.
    • As Rune and Vivi spent time together, Rune's wounds started to heal, but Rune didn't realize this. Rune asked, "I feel weird. Did you use pheromones? Why are you silent all of a sudden?"
    • Unconsciously, Vivi brought her thumb to Rune's lips. Rune stopped talking. His gold eyes darkened.
    • 'They say predators are possessive of everything, and sometimes if the desire is excessive, it becomes deadly.'
    Chapter 38 - Ahin and Vivi are now finally going 'home.' Also, Ahin's grandfather's first appearance.
    • Vivi realized that her ability is really healing, and this ability would be really useful to Ahin, thus explained his behavior so far.
    • She thought the reason why he always hid her pheromones was in order to hide her true identity as a shapeshifter, and to not let others notice her abilities. It was a real predator greed.
    • In retrospect, Vivi realized that when she came across strong pheromones, she would turn into a human. And when she used her pheromones, she would turn into a rabbit.
    • At some point Ahin found her.
    • "Beret looks good on you," complimented Ahin. He may looked like he was smiling, but he was obviously in a bad mood.
    • "I've been screwing around all day looking for Vivi. Did you enjoy your third escape with the lion?" Vivi noted that Ahin was even counting.
    • Vivi wondered why Ahin went looking for her. He knew that she had nowhere else to go and that she could only rely on him.
    • Ahin stretched out his arms and uttered the same word Vivi had written on his palm that day. Vivi held back the emotion and tears that was surging from her and asked, "Where?" Ahin replied, "Home."
    • At the Grace family mansion, Valens was sitting on the office sofa while savoring a bitter-tasing tea. Only a week or so had passed. No baby rabbits running around, the place was empty and boring. Anyway, Ahin and Vivi would be back after tomorrow morning.
    • Ahin's grandfather, Lillian, also visited. He would stay at the mansion for a while. Ahin's birthday was drawing near plus it was the middle of the academy break.
    • Lillian was the dean of the Academy, but he was thinking of stepping down.
    • Valens also seemed to know that Vivi's pheromones make others drowsy.
    • Grandfather Lillian also asked about the ridiculous rumor where Ahin had waltzed with a rabbit at the ball. He thought people were just trying to disparage Grace family’s prestige
    • Valens only grinned. She suddenly remembered they needed to order hay for the rabbit and therefore called for a maid. As they were discussing, Lillian's teacup dropped.
    Chapter 39 - Back to the Grace mansion
    • The Grace family doctor's opinion was the same as the capybara doctor's. No drug reactions were detected from Vivi, including the possibility of resistance. Ahin handed over the drugs. He ordered the doctor to take it to the medical department for analysis, but it should be done incognito.
    • Vivi was eavesdropping and got caught. She actually fell on the floor.
    • Ivrin apparently still didn't know the identity of the woman from last time. For two days while Vivi was asleep, Ivrin spent affectionate days outside the cabin with Lil. He attempted to sneak into the cabin but was always kicked out by Ash’s tail.
    • Ahin still didn't tell him after he inquiring.
    • Ivrin asked, "Did the rabbit humanize?"
    • Ahin just answered, "Well" (did not deny)
    • Ivrin said, “If it’s no longer emergency food, how would you describe the rabbit if your employees found out?” (So here, we can assume Ivrin already knew that Vivi was a rabbit shapeshifter)
    • Ahin replied, “What’s the big deal? Rabbits get bigger sometimes.”
    • Anyway, the Grace employees could only accept it. However, in the absence of a single fiance, if Ahin suddenly went around with an unidentified woman, rumors would spread and even the elders of the family might interfere.
    • Compared to Ivrin's ugly expression, Ahin’s expression looking out of the window was serene.
    • That night Rune was attacked by assassins, thankfully he was not hurt. Ivrin asked if Ahin ordered the assassinations guild. Ahin didn't answer. His silence meant yes. (is this Ahin venting out his anger or jealousy perhaps?)
    • Seemed like Vivi kept hiding from Ahin?
    Chapter 40 - Vivi starts to find answers to her pheromones and healing abilities, and Grandfather Lillian fainted
    • Ahin asked how did Vivi feel when she was sick before. Vivi didn't want to answer because to answer was to think about the Ravian family. She didn't want to talk about her past.
    • Conference hall (meeting in session) was packed with people. People from lion clan and black panther clan were discussing the drug case. The traffickers were captured and interrogated. In the end, they only turned out to be mercenaries. They did not know anything about the origin of the drug.
    • Ahin and Rune were hostile with each other and continued to bicker. Of course the center of it all was the rabbit. Their bickering was so petty.
    • Rune deduced that it was Ahin who hired the assassins he encountered last night.
    • Rune also learned that the wound on his face disappeared without a trace after his time with Vivi. He thought that If she really had this unimaginable ability, then the Grace family was no different from gaining enormous power.
    • Vivi was in the study reading a thick book for rare pheromones. She was looking for delayed humanization, a body that changes whenever it encounters pheromones and lastly healing system. There were few records about healing abilities as it was very rare. The most common abilities (in the healing world) were sleep and anesthesia. She had already demonstrated her sleep abilities with Ash...but anesthesia? She remembered the incident in the shack wherein the wolves suddenly stopped moving. Maybe that was the power of anesthesia.
    • Sleep, anesthesia, wound healing. Things were getting bigger and more complicated. Suddenly a theory struck Vivi like lightning. She remembered the pheromone book that Valens lent her. 'Because the pheromones were so powerful, the fox shapeshifter was delayed in humanization.'
    • 'If I can control my pheromones at will, then I might be closer to humanization.'
    • Vivi wondered how the hell she would be able to control her incredible pheromone.
    • Then Vivi heard a commotion. It was an old man. He didn't look like a butler or a servant, instead he seemed to be a man of high status.
    • It was Lillian. He was asking the guard why a rabbit was reading a book and had a black panther for a servant. The guard didn't know how to answer him.
    • Lillian shouted, grabbed the back of his head, then suddenly he staggered. Security guards and Maimi's short screams resonated the study.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    magfuentes, syane, smeilia and 88 others like this.
  15. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Your hard work means a lot to us

boom2424, GoldenTales and icedcoffee like this.
  16. CelesKnox

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a continuation of special side stories.
    Guess what, if you're wondering if their child is a black panther or a rabbit the answer is
    both, because they're twins. the first daughter is a baby rabbit, the second is a black panther
    (I only put important parts in this one and edit it a little to be more understandable)

Fortunately, Ahin regained focus and hugged Bibi tightly.

"If you were a weasel or a raccoon, it would have been stronger than it is now."

Bibi, who had barely guessed what this crazy person was trying to say, sighed.
    Having conceived the child of a beast with the body of a herbivorous beast, it was clear that he was concerned about possible difficult childbirth.
    There's a healing pheromone, so there's no need to worry.
    Bibi, who swallowed the bruise, pulled Ahin's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"You know. Is it a rabbit or a black panther?"

It was an explicit word, but Ahin, who had fallen, stroked Bibi's stomach as if drawing a circle. It was as careful a touch as when he touched her nose when she was a baby rabbit.

"Well. Either way I'll give the world."

Bibi, who wasn't expecting such a grand answer, puckered her mouth shut.
    Because of the twisted smile on Ahin's lips, it was difficult to even dismiss it as a joke.
    Stealing her cold sweat, she stuttered.

"The-the expression that I want to protect is enough..."
    "Ok?"

Ahin's hand moved from her stomach and ran through a handful of Bibi's hair. He smiled languidly and kissed her white hair.

"Then I'll protect you."
    "......"
    "Like you did to me."

Bibi, whose heart was beating faster even though it wasn't a big deal, looked up at Ahin. The sunlight streaming through the window caught my long eyelashes.
    The longer the silence, the warmer the air.
    Soon, their lips met naturally.
    Ahin gently stroked Bibi's thigh, which was sitting on his leg. It was a soft touch, like a touch of his down, compared to digging into it as if to grab it.
    His lips fell off when Bibi's breath rose and fell sharply.
    Ahin, who looked down at her, avoiding her gaze as if she couldn't do it any more, curled her eyes roundly.
    Contrasting white skin with reddish eyes, swaying purple eyes, and tightly closed lips.
    All of this made Ahin's stomach boil and turned it upside down on a daily basis. I didn't know how to be lovable even to be angry or annoyed.
    His stomach ached, and he swept away his silver hair that had flowed down. It was an act to resist the urge to create blood clots all over his body, considering the terrified rabbit to run away.
    Bibi, who had turned away from her eyes filled with monopoly and lust, looked at the clock with a squint.
    The minute hand, set at twelve o'clock, turned around and pointed to one o'clock.

"Oh my gosh, it's already been 12 o'clock? Now I'm really going. Meimi will be waiting."
    "Me too..."
    "Ahin works."

Bibi, who was savagely thrown out, ran out of the office after a while.
    She couldn't match Ahin's obsession, which grew stronger day by day.

"Ha..."

Ahin, left alone, soon salivated and buried his face in his hands.
    Today, I couldn't stop Bibi's secret hobby.
    A month ago, Mrs. Nera, a prenatal teacher, recommended Bibi a healthy hobby that would help her prenatal education.

She said, 'she shouldn't be hurt.'

Ahin got up restlessly and stood right next to her window.
    Art, music, reading, embroidery, transcription and so on. Among the safe and secure hobbies, Bibi chose nothing but archery.

"Put your legs a little wider, and keep your back straight."

Following Meimi's instructions, I straightened my posture and pulled the bowstring.
    Choosing archery as a hobby was purely beyond my will. It was almost instinctive.
    What the hell is a huge baby growing in your womb?
    I had never once thought of wanting to touch a weapon, but when I saw the bow the knight was holding, I had a strong urge to hold it.
    Watching the target in the center of the gymnasium, I hurriedly lowered my bow.

Then while training, she met Ezran (Rune's grandfather) and his great-grandson, Eind. Ezran told Bibi that he recognized more than one pheromone in her womb.

"Nonsense……"

My head was dazed, and my legs lost strength in an instant and I stumbled.
    When she woke up with the support of Meimi, who was approaching quickly, the back of the child was already as distant as a dot.
    And the following year, like a lie, I gave birth to twins. Twins, each possessing both a healing pheromone and a ruling pheromone.
    Unlike humans, beasts have a process that they must go through.
    At birth, he has a human appearance, but soon changes to an animal form.
    If it's a rabbit beast, it's a baby rabbit, if it's a black panther beast, it's a baby black panther.
    After that, it was a standard procedure to go through the tearing process and to have a complete human appearance, and also to transform from a baby rabbit to a holy beast.
    The transformation of a beast person into a whole human being. Ahin, who stood in front of the two children who started the process, went back and forth.
    On the bed, in their respective cradles, a baby rabbit and a baby black panther made noises of pain. Even though they were twins, it was unusual for them to perform both hands at the same time.
    Fortunately, the twins are three years old this year, so humanization is not too late.

It's a process that everyone goes through. Why am I so nervous?
    Valence and Ahin, who felt the same way for the first time in a long time, exchanged their eyes. More than usual
    It was going to be a long night.
    The girl who had been staring intently at the two pathetic men who looked like wooden stones soon licked her lips.

"Appa?"

Ahin rubbed his temple, feeling dizzy at the slightest name. He was so adorable that I wanted to poke my eyes out.

"Evrin, did you hear me? From now on, my name will be Appa."
    "I will record it."

The child, ignorant of her fuss, grabbed her blanket and stood up to her smirk. She had a surprisingly stable gait and dexterity that she had just humanized.
    She stumbled and succeeded in standing upright, and she declared with a stern look on her face that she was a child.

"Hey, when I was a rabbit, I kept saying and using these sad words. But I can't speak because I can't."
    "Yes, tell me, daughter."

He knows how to assert his opinion as soon as he humanizes it. Ahin nodded her head again and again as she faced the child who was so clever as to whose daughter she was.
    Thanks to this, the boy, who gained his courage, stomped his feet and complained of his own.

"I don't have a name yet."
    "...Oh yeah. right."

Ahin recalled one big problem belatedly.
    In fact, the names of the twins have not been decided until now, even after they were humanized.
    There were discussions about the name every month, but it was always due to the failure of opinions to be narrowed down.
    The Presbyterian Council's meddling that the twins should be careful about everything, whether it's a member of the Grace clan, also played a part.

"That-"

Ahin, who had an inconsistent end of speech, bit her lip awkwardly.
    Zenia Grace and Anri Grace.

It was impossible to arbitrarily choose one of the two candidates without consulting Bibi.

While he was choosing a suitable piece, the child hit the player first.

"I thought about it every day as I was mulling the hay, but I like Zenia." (Zenia)
    "...what?"
    "I want to be Zenia."

Seeing Ahin's vision with a wretched smile on his face, Evrin rubbed his eyes.
    Her appearance looks just like Bibi's, but she reminds him of Ahin.
    Denying reality, he whispered to the child who had just become Zenia so that he could not hear it.
    (Choosing a name for the other kid)

"Why are you so slow? hey now. Hurry up, let's wait for Daddy and Evuring (this is Zenia talking, since she's just 3 years old, she talks like a kid and her pronounciation is still unperfect so she called Evrin as Evuring).
    Zenia shook her cradle vigorously.
    Among the name nominees, Kanda Grace and now Izer Grace, Zenia seemed to like this Izer Grace.

Ahin, who was in an indescribable feeling, spoke with difficulty.

"Evering, it seems that name has been decided."
    "Personally, I am also a supporter of the name Izer. But this is Evrin, not Evuring."

(Suddenly Zenia called Shu and Bion (ash's children))
    "Shu, Bion."

Meanwhile, Shu and Bion were in a state of confusion.
    After the baby rabbit, their owner, Bibi disappeared, a small Bibi appeared. It also smelled very similar to Bibi.
    Seeing that Bibi's servants, Ahin and Evrin (Shu and Bion always think everyone is Bibi's servants), can't move, it is clear that she is a strong person, but they weren't sure to obey immediately.
    It was difficult to ask for advice because Bara, who always gives them wise knowledge, was currently serving Bibi.
    Shu, who had a relatively strong sympathy, raised her chin and chimed in.
    If you look at it, what will you do, yes, the only thing stronger than us is Bibi.
    Seeing the movement with such a meaning, Bion also growled and roared along with her sister.

"Huh?"

Zenia raised one eyebrow, facing the black beasts that squirm.
    Her emotions that settled in her purple eyes were not twists and arrogance.

"sit down."

Then both Shu and Bion obeyed Zenia.

(So Zenia has Bibi's appearance but Ahin personality with ruling pheromones)
    A warm spring enveloped Grace's mansion.
    Since the twins were humanized, Ahin's office has always been bustling with visitors.
    Rillian, Valence, and Quinn, who has become a great parenting assistant because of the twins.
    Their meeting point was always Ahin's office. It's because he didn't want to go to Bibi's office and disturb her.
    The second, now six years old, was fiddling with Quinn's light blue hair as she sat on the sofa. The fine hair was slipping out between her little fingers.

"Uncle, you are so pretty."

Saying shyly, Izer held out her hand mirror.

(...to be continued...)

Muty30, Laerta, Amalliaa and 113 others like this.
  17. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but are they both girls? Or a girl and a boy. Sorry, I'm a little confused :oops: and i knew it! Rabbit and Panther :love: :p

simplysharonda likes this.
  18. CelesKnox

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to read the next chapter to determine cause korean rarely use pronouns and relying on the context instead (sometimes they use pronouns to determine a she or a he, but in this particular chapter it isn't mentioned if Izer is a girl or a boy). That's why I didn't say what gender Izer is in my previous spoiler to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

Edit: Izer is a boy

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  19. Rocio Martinez

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i get it! Thank you so much! I'll be waiting :):):)

20. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your theory might be right since it was revealed that a fox noble lady has 5 husbands because it was a norm in the fox clan and she doesn't stop there, she also eyes the ML.
    Idk about fox's behaviors but this is evidence from the manhwa that having multiple partners is allowed in some clan