Legendary Moonlight sculptor

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Liyus, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i was just looking in the play store(smartphone) if there was something new, and found the game "moonlight sculptor" wich is a mmorpg based on the novels....if someone is interested then after trying i hope you can post a review here since i don't plan to download it for the moment.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i sculpt, cook and make equipment though?

3. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I think best part should be creating the living sculpture...

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    How about getting the church to give you a whole party of priests and paladins like 100 levels above you to grind your quest.

5. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a very simplistic game of fetch and kill quests with a few hidden quests that trigger by conversation or certain actions.
    Until level 30 it's a very long feeling grind with 30 opening up daily dungeons that can also be exp among other things to boost the level grind.
    You unlock more things as you level up and you even get a house you can decorate with drawers being used as additional storage for items, bookshelves for collectible cards and shelves for sculptures some NPC has to make for you.

It costs real money if you're looking for more drawers if you're not wanting to wait for the basic furniture salesperson to restock on other things.

You get a chance of taming pets at 45 and the "sculptures" you craft are just runes and you can't even equip them before level 80.

You can cook (tip: if you don't know what the recipe needs, if you have the ingredients, they will show up in the "hidden" recipe and if you're not the experimenting type, there are chef notes for recipes hidden away in the boxes, crates, barrels, book stacks around the world), you can craft (which costs money for using the crafting stations (yes, stations. Each crafting type has a crafting station)).

Astaroth likes this.
  6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    summary: it's a shitty game if you don't have money.....and still a shitty game even if you have money

Deleted member 38284 likes this.