Can someone spoil me what new powers the mc of undetectable strongest job has?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Godhole, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Godhole

Godhole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For various reasons, i stopped reading a lot of novels some months ago. Now, i have some time again, and i want to continue reading some of those novels. I'm trying to decide which, and i think i'll only restart reading strongest job if the mc finally made some progress on his powers. It always felt like he never made any effort to get stronger, even though it's so damn easy. He just needs to kill many monsters and level up (which would be easy for him, considering how much greater his combat strenght is compared to his level), and use the 'xp' on his cheat to unlock more things. Yet he never did it. He just goes with the flow of things and gain very little xp compared to what he could be gaining if he made an effort. And no, i don't believe for even a second that he didn't have the time for it. He can easily do it even in a single day because of how fast he is.

So, did he make any progress ever since the arc in which he goes to the other continent? (i stopped at the very beginning of that arc, when he was fighting giant right after arriving on the continent)

2. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... not really. He leveled up and boosted his strength a little. But if you're asking if he got any new powers, then the ultimate answer is no.
    For the other two, Paula became a messiah and now has muscle-brained worshipers and Lavia learned a new language.

3. Godhole

Godhole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus. Why do the author keep delaying it? This just feels stupid...

4. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because the mc's already kind of OP? Giving him any more abilities would be kind of crazy. Imagine what would happen if that level 100+ mage from that female adventuring party got to use all her skill points, she would be a walking warship. His ability is pretty hard to balance when you think about it.