Spoiler Royal Chef Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MangaCommission, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Personcalleddumbo

Personcalleddumbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two in the chapter...
    Both want MC on their side bcause she is the saintess, and because they are competing for the throne

Yanderelover and lazynoodles like this.
  2. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People are just different. And the old Senianna drove them away by acting out and throwing a tantrum. It's not like they didn't try but someone hits you time and time again, you won't try anymore. It says something that they are trying now that she is receptive.

Deeyodee, Animelover3 and Marwa_lay like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she acted like a kid did and they isolated her too the pont of suicide

I don't get why peole go to lengths to defend abusive family members

And nah the only reason there trying is cause shes useful. Otherwise they still wouldn't give a shit. There opportunist narcissists who wouldn't know love if it hit them in the face and love putting the blame on everyone but themselves

4. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er
    Erm sorry if I’m wrong but I read somewhere that the fake senna actually drove her family away saying something along the lines of lie she wanted them to duck off from her life and let her live in peace. If not she’ll do worst things to herself so the left her alone and let her be thinking that she’ll be ok. Cause the fake senna was jealous of the og senna and wanted to ruin the og senna life when she is back?? The family did care just that they didn’t want to cause worst things to her so they left her alone thinking she’ll get proper care. So yea definitely not an excuse for them to neglect her. But it kinda explains a little as to why her treatment is like that.

Erm ok so for Gawain’s case it was actually his mother abandoning him so yea. And the manhwa says that the reason why he disliked senna was because the fake senna lashed out at him saying that he was just like her both pitiful no one liked him. He is an abandoned child. Then again the father is very complicated

Deeyodee, Pochoclo, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  5. Zenithlea

Zenithlea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Along lines of abusive family, if them ignoring Sena was abuse, you have to see the point that fake Sena disparaging Gawain and throwing a pot at his head (I think she threw a pot? Or a cup?) can also be seen as being abusive, verbally and physically. Not to defend anyone but the fake Sena wasn't all that great herself.
    Just because it's a woman hitting a man doesn't mean it's not abuse.

On another note, is it just me or does anyone feel like Lancelot is out numbered in his family in terms of looks. Lol. Everyone else has the turquoise hair. :blobsweat:

Deeyodee, Laerta, Animelover3 and 5 others like this.
  6. Personcalleddumbo

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her grandfather let them marry after 5 years bcause ml got the title of the duke and sienna got title of royal chef.

Laerta and Animelover3 like this.
  7. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love these mini summaries

8. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some crappy translation manhwa that got my head hurts. Can someone explain to me what is really happened here?

All I knew was that the other saintess opened a portal and got collapsed (?) and then it leads to merchant petition and rebellion and something, something, something and suddenly the whole conflict ended, and best of all I can't tell what the heck just happened.

What has really happened after the saintess opened the portal?

Babyknox likes this.
  9. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    read from

Laerta and WhiteCoffee like this.
  10. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about kids?
    :blobmelt:

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  11. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 1 of the manhwa is over. I really want to see her in the academy.

12. Tyg759

Tyg759 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if someone classified it later on after this post but 황후 would be empress and 황비 would be queen. Empress is above the level of queen.

13. Personcalleddumbo

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the author posted anything about season 2 of the manhwa?

14. Little_Angel

Little_Angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to eat. So definitely going to follow this one! :blobhero:

15. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I notice how their abrupt change and FL's immediate acceptance in the change of treatment is, but remember, Sena is not the Sereniea who possess her original body so she treat them as potential investors at first as you can see how much she keeps on highliting whether they hate her or not. While on the other hand, The brothers and Grandfather does in fact trying to change her situation despite them being ignorant until it's almost too late. But if you look at Gawain's flashback, you can see how the possessor is adamant to stray clear from them despite the abuse she endure, even resort to violent tendencies like hurling a teacup. One may claim that it's cuz she's a child scared of a stronger, more influential stepmom. They aren't aware of their mistakes and only when it's finally revealed that they can take action so I can't really blame them and at the same time disapprove their course of action that they DID in the past.

But of course, it is ignorant of me to believe that they all aren't particularly at fault for the neglect they did to the possessor as I don't understand about Domestic Violence Victim's state of mind and how and what would have helped them. However, they did try to repent and Sena wish to move on from the abuse so her hating them for their neglect won't make her happy and despite her 'forgiveness', she was still on guard as you can see before she reveals her saintess powers arc. The grandfather is aware of the potential rivalry but not the fact that she's a powerless child while Sena has been treated with the awareness. He doesn't even take himself easy despite his deteriorating health. Citron is not a noble so her intervention is meaningless except if the maids have factions that supported Possessor. Arguably of course, Sena and Possesor's situation mirrors perfectly with each other and one of the direct members should notice the bruises not merely as self-inflict yet they don't and dismiss it what they see fit. Tell me this, how aware of you of abuses in general? Can you try and step in when you see them? Will you help a stranger immediately? Some may dismiss bullying as mere tease among peers but then how thin is the difference. We only react this way because that's what the novelist/mangaka showed us, but to them, it's like a foolish villainess throwing a tantrum can't stand up to them.

Just as Sena use to belief that being quiet will let the storm pass, so does Sereneia. The only difference is that she never have the clear understanding and support that she needs to overcome it.

I hope I didn't rub salt in the wound by opening up a sensitive topic like Domestic Abuse Victims and my possible insensitive and ignorant statement.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    Laerta and seoktonin like this.
  16. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree tho, cause like - sometimes you may wish for help but if you dont ask for help you may never get it.

OG lived in an entirely different part of the estate than the main house, its no wonder they didnt know that she was being abused.
    one thing i can fault them on is that they knew she was suicidal and yet did nothing. but looking at the flashback of how OG threw a teacup at gawain because he approached her, they probably never tried to approach her themselves.
    even if OG had once told grandfather that she abused, the same thing would have happened because he was angry way before they were close.
    someone had hit his own blood and he was angry.

faulting someone for not knowing isnt right, yk?

neglect? yes they neglected her. 100% and id say that is the fault of grandfather. the brothers were forcibly pushed away and stayed away, fault? yes. but more han that, the fact that the highest authority didnt see it fit to go look for his granddaughter, was way worse.

lets not even talk abt the dad lmao

Laerta, Caveia and FouH like this.
  17. AasherJOY

AasherJOY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone pls tell when is the season 2 coming out?..I saw the raw novel and it's finished ..plus the illustrations...so is it gonna be coming out next year or in a few months like "Trash of the count's family"?

18. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys
    So I noticed this thing about fake senianna and og senianna
    Look at it this way all the children obviously lived in the same building as the grandfather so fake senianna must have done something terrible to live in a detached building (the grandpa was all to willing to let her live with them in the building in the 20s chapters ,so this indirectly implies that he wouldn't chase her out for something petty but she did something that forced him to move her)The grandpa let the current og senianna move back which tells us that the fake senianna was not willing to change her ways or apologise,so it's not a case of needing help its a case of stupidity cuz even pepole in need of help know when their wrong or when to apologise this girl didn't need help to change she was just being petty and selfish because she got moved away for doing something bad but couldn't even see the need to explain or apologise she hurt her brother's both phys and mentally if it was you you can't tell me you would still try to reason or forgive such if they don't even apologise or try to change
    As you can see the family loved senianna even when she was bad because the willingly accepted her the moment she changed and made an effort to be a better person so don't go hating on the fam the fake senianna was a real work of poop

With the dad the first wife abandoned him and his son(gwaine) second sons mom (implied)died (lancelot) third wife MIA og real mama went to search for her real daughter and og teacher is somehow involved apparently og real mom knows and fake og mom knows as well (raws were confusing)

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wild that people are blaming an abused child for being abused

Just be nice to your abusers and everything will be okay bro

Its OG sienna fault she was being abused. Why didnt she suck up to the cold abusive bastard

Fuck the grandpa hope he burns in hell. The bros were abused by shitty grandpa too probably so I give them leeway

Thing is this isnt siennas abuse to forgive. She wasn't the one being abused. She has no right to make a choice of past sienna and fogive the shitty old man

Laerta, Creolenerd, millieeee and 3 others like this.
  20. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Current Siena is the real one the one who was living her life before is the fake one

And you can't really call the not real sienna an abused child she was the one abusing her brothers,so spoilt and rotten she hurt her family in more ways you can imagine which is practically implied like who in their right mind would break a glass cup on their brother face she didn't even apologise

You guys keep ignoring facts and looking at one perspective read the novel again and you'll see the grandpa only moved her to a detached building because she wasn't willing to learn and kept hurting the fam but even so he never stoped caring or loving her, he was just waiting for her to change her ways the not real sienna took ever thing for granted and she landed in a detachable building due to her own efforts

And before that thing happened you can't say abuse they mentioned in a few chapter how she treated people rottingly and how she was the only daughter of the family who was spoiled and yet it still wasn't enough for her and how she insulted the nobles

Deeyodee, beazacha, Laerta and 4 others like this.