Spoiler Fortunately, I Met You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Associated Names
    幸好遇見你

Description

Cheng Xi, a guileless psychiatrist with a heart of gold, who would do anything for her patients. Lu Chenzhou, a frigid businessman who refuses treatment for his emotional detachment.

This is the story of a man’s stubborn frozen heart and a woman’s fiery determination to thaw it.

Link
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/fortunately-i-met-you

Lola2018, Tasnim oishi and Tatsuya27 like this.
  2. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please ~

Gum_Drops and Tasnim oishi like this.
  3. Tasnim oishi

Tasnim oishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give link of machine translation of this novel. Please:(

4. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still no spoilers? This novel is great though, 149 chapters out on wuxiaworld, it has a good bit of humour involved.

5. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Lola2018 likes this.
  6. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was emotionally detached. MC is a psychiatrist. So they met bec of MC's professor who wants to be a matchmaker or wants MC to treat ML. He asked her if she had sex with him, will she still treat him and she said no.

Anyway, they ended up signing a contract under ML's control. She needs to be his gf. Misunderstandings came one by one. And it's quite tiring bec she explains but no one listens. And then bec of that misunderstandings occurs more for her staying quiet.

She has someone she likes. The guy also likes her. She told him about ML that she still needs to be with him for some time. He agreed tho. ML is starting to really like her for I don't know what chapter.

MC and ML's contract broke. ML schemes on MC's bf, letting him meet the company's boss's niece he's working on. Ff, MC and her guy kept getting interrupted.

So far I'm on chapter 70, and def MC is romantically stupid. Her bf got drunk bec she left him on their supposed dinner for ML who was seriously sick. If I'm him I would really be pissed off. When he kissed MC forcefully, he was beaten. He sobered up afterwards. MC didn't even asked him again bec she said she knew why he was drunk. I mean girl, I know you are a psychiatrist but please don't treat your bf as if he was also one of your patients. Asked him bec all he needs is a push, and you also know that. You knew he's introverted and can't say what he wants to say. And that even caused the two of you to separate for years.

I'll post again after I readd half the novel.

7. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this weeks ago. ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

8. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh I’m here again, just to let my pent up frustration out.
    After chapter 70, I skipped chapters like a jumping frog, because I just can’t with these two idiots.
    Can you believe it? The jerk ML, like any other white lotuses aka rotten personalities, set up Lin Fan the boyfriend by spiking his tea and the other woman’s tea when he went to business trip with her, by the ML’s minion, who supposedly their client, and he ends up in bed with the other woman. So he ends up marrying her since she’s the boss niece, and his mother of course more than happy, yet when FL knew about this, instead of being upset or what not, she actually excused him??!! And brazenly told the ex-bf/victim that it’s not that bad for him (since he married into wealth and power) and got mad when he said, but he lost her. As a psychiatrist, she undermined his emotion because she selfishly decided it herself that, well, you’re fine, you gained more. Like the material value diminished the emotional distress he went through, and she supposedly the most caring, the best, the most gentle doctor ever!? No matter how flowery the excuse the author made up for her, despite her denying, that she deemed their relationship will fail from the beginning, it was indeed like that. She even told him it was because he can’t break free from his mother’s clutch that they failed, so she basically is free of any fault. While she praised the ML for his restraint (really? He almost rape her twice!! What a restraint! And when they broke up, he reported her for having unprofessional relationship with him so she almost got her medical license revoked, but then she also got demoted to far away place, to a nowhere place, far from her family with little chance for coming back. Still, ML is good, still she excused him, so much understanding! Which she didn’t have for the ex)