Picked Up (BL) Marry a Rich Old Man 嫁给豪门老男人

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Passerby Soysauce-sama, May 29, 2021.

1. Passerby Soysauce-sama

Passerby Soysauce-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Marry a Rich Old Man [Qianfeng Yizuru] (嫁给豪门老男人 [千峰一鹤])

[​IMG]

Raw Link: https://www.256wxc.com/read/17608/1.html

NU Link: None

Why it should get picked up:
    The premise is modern day mpreg. MC (shou) is very attractive (albeit very young at least 18 y/o). In the first chapter, he just finished his entrance exams— (Was it consensual? Yes, he was quite err...lucid XD). Old gong is a 30-year old monk who is picky with his partners because of his keen sense of smell. There were some problematic parts due to family pressure, and decisions after confirming the existence of the bun.:blobpeek: There's no excuse but the development will be gradually sweeter, proceeding to HE... About 25 floors in the comments section (found in the raw link provided) agree with me that this text is worth the time to read through. Please take note the tags in the description below by the author~

Most importantly-- imploring our translators to please pick this up :cookie:

Description: (MTLed with tweaking)
    An Wuhao, who went out to play had his wine drugged. At that time, he picked a pleasing man to resolve it, and slept with him.  
    One month later, dizziness, nausea, and sleepiness occurred, and he got pregnant.
    Between the child and college, An Wuhao chose... to have the child.
    The wealthy 'old' man Huo Yunchuan is thirty this year, and his family ordered him to get married at the end of the year.
    Okay, just find someone with a hand to piss them off. What, pregnancy check!?
    Huo Yunchuan landed on both knees: QAQ mother asked me why I was kneeling and putting on shoes for my daughter-in-law...

This article is also known as #老夫少妻育儿指南## Daughter-In-Law Picker Night Reading those things##Age difference not only not cute but also nuisance#
    主受Tianwen 1V1, loves to raise buns after marriage, and after two years of university leave, Xiaoshou continues to study.
    Heartless natural beauty Meng Chong wife spree by VS Noble Stern attack less

safe and sound: newborn baby is to not want to go to school, and now I am in homework.

Huo Yunchuan: Oh. (Year-round to help people express their homework afraid to speak)

Content Tags: wealthy family sweet text
    protagonist: An unharmed, Huo Yun Chuan ┃ supporting role: ┃ other:
    ------------------end of description--------------------

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Akasata, _Puja_ and siyunn__ like this.
  2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't marry a rich old man!!! the equipment is all saggy wrinkly and you have to wait 40min for the blue pill to kick in!!

Huahua2000 likes this.
  3. Huahua2000

Huahua2000 Average NPC on the internet

Reading List:
    Link
    How did u know??(⊙o⊙)

4. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I didn't know, but it's very common news now even if one doesn't wish to know one will hear this news eventually.

5. Akasata

Akasata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed this and it was pretty good. Do you have more recommendations with the same genre?

6. Passerby Soysauce-sama

Passerby Soysauce-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, none at the moment... I'm also currently reading omegaverse/mpreg danmei novel raws however I haven't err--- completely verified yet whether they are worth the time and effort. :sushi_sorry:

7. Nickyalex58

Nickyalex58 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he estado buscando el link de mltnovel de esta novela de me case con un anciano rico me podrían pasar el link