Spoiler (KR) (R18) The Duchess’s Dangerous Love Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Dec 3, 2020.

1. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler please!!!

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  2. AidenF

AidenF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was an accident, the storm blow their boat and he fell from the boat.

Blue_C06 and Tt123 like this.
  3. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post more chapters or spoilers??

4. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    means it was purely an accident, right? isn't it because there is an intention?

5. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a wife you know. You know what she is called? She is called incontinentia... Incontinentia Butt*cks :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I can't believe know no one understood your reference. You just made my day. I laughed so hard :blobjoy:

Blue_C06, MLisMyHubby and psychofreak like this.
  6. kimmaeli

kimmaeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations!

No offense to the translators but kinda tired of these sex scenes where the woman is trembling and helpless and the man is man is super dominant (not in a good way). I mean if it was a few novels it is ok but it's like so many korean novels are like this... I feel kinda bad for FL. I mean it's kinda toeing the border of consent here. Maybe I'm too old and this is what young women like these days.

One day I hope for a remarriage one where fl and ml both participate enthusiastically with full consent.

8. Sianee

Sianee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys can someone please tell me is it true that ML is secretly in love with some princess? I read about it from some sites(can't remember all the specific names though) through mtl i thought one of them was naver or whatever , and lot of spoiler comments clearly said that ml is really in love with that new princess that is why curiosity got me please give me an little bit of spoiler so i can move on :-{:-{:-{

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  9. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no it would be so painful for fl:(

10. Sianee

Sianee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah! There is some princess in the future and how did he managed to secretly in love or whatever with that princess and who is she anyway? and it was in the comment sections spoiler and even in patreon there is a princess mentioned in chapter 43 but i guess i am not sure it is true or not, only spoiler section argue over that so that's why i ask for a solid proof spoiler but damn this is so hot novel even in prologue;-):-*

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  11. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd drop this if Noah really likes another woman.

Hera a misigga and magical_al00 like this.
  12. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    same here; for an erotic novel, Im more hooked by the description of feelings than the description of a poor scared woman waiting for her sentence and the dominant male with his ....'romantic' words and so big penis ?? hehehe I just hope that women dont read this thinking that all men are equipped with Kalashnikov and capable of endurance for weeks...:whistle: women, be supreme !

so what's going on? why is her love life is dangerous? the king will send her new husband to war?? what is the 'storyline'?

13. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been like a year since I've read these novels ...from what I recall...
    • Noah has been in love with our FL for a LONG time (14 yrs or so..) so the person he loves has always been Adele.
    • The emperor's sister (princess) is in love with Noah and tries to seduce him by stripping naked. He rejects her and walks away which insults the princess.
    • I think later in the novels.... we discover later that Adele met Noah and the emperor met awhile ago when Noah was 12 (?), and I think Adele is like 17 (?) ...or something young... (teen years...). Where Adele's father was still alive.
    • Adele forgets this encounter, because in order to save her from some monster, a young 12 year old Noah makes a pack with a some entity to give him power to save her but the price is she will never remember them meeting.
    • Adele does not remember but Noah does.
    • In the past, both ML and Emperor meet and Adele and both fell in love with Adele at that time.
    • At that time, Adele thinks the young boy is cute and tells him when he grows up he will be very handsome and will turn many lady's head. Which makes young Noah blush.
    • When they had met in the past, Noah claims by the time he was of age she should marry him.
    • Unfortunately, Noah and his brother's mother promised the FL to the older brother which ticked off our ML. Adele has never loved the ML's brother as it was an arranged marriage by the families.
    • Her life is dangerous as the Emperor wants our FL as well and tries to send Noah out to dangerous lands to battle strong armies of monsters to destroy Noah and his knights to get to Adele.
    • Add to that, the Emperor's sister covets Noah and wants Adele out of the way.
    • Noah marries Adele because of an old law that if the husband dies a brother can choose to take the place of the husband to take care of the family, etc. Also Noah inherit the title of Duke from his brother as he is next in line to the title.
    • Noah takes advantage of that since he's wanted Adele and has been kept away due to his brother.
    • The king later abolishes this law as he covets Adele and he wants to get our out of the marriage thinking she doesn't want it anymore.
    • Adele grows to love Noah and the Emperor schemes of how to break them apart.
    • Noah is the strongest of his black knights and also he's he's super human and power (from the past as well) ...if I recall.
    • Adele - yep...has never been intimate with Noah's brother who can't provide her intimacy as he's always been sick.
    • Adele actually is attracted to Noah so she's nervous around him.
    • When the marry Noah builds her like a beautiful pond/garden area that she's always wanted, etc. as a gift and her attraction grows to love.
    • Think there's some scene later that Adele recalls were she get's denied intimacy with Noah's brother. Adele can't sleep that night so she heads to their dark library to find a book.There she imagines Noah and touches herself. She really gets into it as she's never do this before. She's enjoying pleasure of her body for the first time when a voice asks her to continue. It's Noah who is behind the couch and was watching her all this time. Shocked, Adele watches Noah sit on the sofa and help her touch herself asking who's she's thinking of as she touches herself.
    • Adele can't tell him she' thinking of him and he proceeds to touch her intimately helping her cry in pleasure and he kisses her on the sofa as he teacher her to touch him through his clothing and both are rubbing each other intimately.
    • Noah offers to help her more if she needs him and he never new his sister in law is so sexy.
    • Realizing what she's done she pushes him away in guilt as she's married but he pulls her and opens her mouth for a deep kiss before she flees and tries to avoid him.
    • Um...thinking of ending...Adele finally recalls the past where her memory was missing. Emperor tries to accuse Noah and his black knights of treason plot of some sort and tries to marry Adele. Noah comes in to confront the Emperor. They are attacked by huge monsters because emperor had locked up Noah's black knights. Emperor doesn't want his kingdom to be overtaken so frees Noah and his knights to save the empire and never will interfere with their marriage again and also takes back the accusation of treason in front of nobles who were there at first to witness the Emperor's marriage or something.
    • Smut was not too shabby.
    • Sorry, that's all I remember.

14. Sianee

Sianee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally solid spoiler Thank you so much for it i knew it that, it wasn't like that. ^_^

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  15. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    nice Limu ; thanks <3

16. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much. Thankfully Noah is a loyal person.
    So I won't be afraid to continue this novel hehe.

Hera a misigga and Alexaaa_23 like this.
  17. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm
    What about kids?

raisha lionel likes this.
  18. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thank you for the spoiler :)
    May i ask some question?
    In the story, will they have children?
    And about the proportion of the story, did it have many conflict parts (such as separation in war, misunderstanding, etc)? Is it a light story or heavy story? Thank you

19. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd also like to know if he really was virgin..But I can't seem to believe that he was virgin. He's too composed and too knowledgeable about women's body. He knows what he is doing to fl. I remember him saying to fl when she refused him that normally people wants him to **** as opposed to her refusal. Anyways I'd appreciate it if any kind soul read the novel would answer this question.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  20. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much for spoilers :justabotheart:
    can you tell me more? when Adele and Noah know each other feeling?
    will they have a child in the future?

Ilana likes this.