Spoiler The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke/악당 대공님의 귀하디귀한 여동생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ivy012345, Apr 14, 2020.

1. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens afterward? Anymore spoilers to this?

syofiaa and Athy1000 like this.
  2. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :( help

Athy1000 likes this.
  3. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's OG brother is a let down. To actually bring her back to Euclid out of pity... She lost her power and didn't feel guilty for what she did is also a huge let down. I imagine this type of people will cause another problem in the future for the Euclids if not finished off.

Lilazeaf, Dobokan, roseO and 2 others like this.
  4. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could anyone please share which chapter is the prologue from? i

“What’s with the suitcase?”

“Yes?”

At the tip of Dietrich’s long finger, there was a package that I had wrapped up as soon as he left for the battlefield.

“I asked what it is.”

“It’s, It’s a travel bag, brother.”

“Travel? Alone?”

Dietrich’s dark eyes glistened. The man who had just returned from victory had a strange smell of blood from murder.

“Will you leave me?”

5. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No the baby died because of the sibling war to the throne. The weak baby usually even become target of the war.

@kitkat97 if im not wrong dietrich didn’t apologize about it because he is doing that for sake of her. He become like that because he want make the duke trust him that anisa just a tool, and he has a emotion problem so he didnt feel bad or anything like that. It just he sad when anisa get angry to him. And they’re reconcile after that. I think anisa already know dietrich personality so she kinda didnt hope him for apologizing.

guuuuys im sorry i delete the last spoiler by mistake :blobsob::blobsob: i just post it a while ago. But dont worry i will make a summary about it again :(

guys sorry it took long from the last spoiler i was really busy these days. And the sad part is I already wrote the last part of the spoiler before this, just a while ago but im delete it by mistake :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: So will just give a brief spoiler about the rest of the story now.

-so after what happened at the balcony, anisa run away to the main hall and met the countess son (the one who give her necklace before) and ask her for dance. They dance together and dietrich jealous and watch them from a far. anisa confused about dietrich behavior because he didn’t react when she seduce him before ut get jealous when she is with another man. when the dance is over, dietrich come and ask her for a dance, they dance together very intimately like dietrich whispered something to her. (Im forget what the conversation).

-after the the story is focus on the preparation war with the south. Herman still waiting anisa reply to come back home (he really sincere about whay he feel to anisa) and dietrich know the letter and burn it.

- in the war herman have face to face talk to each other. Herman wants to make a deal, because herman didnt want to war. But dietrich disagree about the deal and end up punching him. Dietrich come back to mansion and come to anisa room as he dragging the unconscious herman. Anisa us shock with the sight. They argue but anisa didn’t really that care about herman. And then dietrich kiss her in the lips for the fist time. They argue again about dietrich that will be eaten by demon. Anisa said that she cant live without him, because she love him and anisa know that dietrich love her too. But dietrich walk away and said to anisa that she didnt need to think about it.

-herman was nursing at the mansion until he getting well. And dietrich condition is become worse and bedridden. Anisa is sad, and scared if devil will eat dietrich. when she cry the demon (the one from the necklace) offering her that he can help dietrich but she must pay it. And anisa willing to pay anything as long as dietrich contract with devil will annulled.

-after the devil help her. anisa lost her memory and when she woke up she was in another mansion working as maid. She remembers the story of the novel she read and she know that she is inside the novel, but she feel weird because the story seems different with the novel she read. The master there is very jerk and perv to her. on the other side dietrich is woke up from the sickness and getting well. But he confused why everyone forgot about anisa as if anisa never existed. For about a couple years dietrich try to searching her and sad about it.

-in the end dietrich know where anisa is and come to mansion as a guest. She know that dietrich is the duke but didn’t know (remember) the face. She know that the duke will come to visit and the mansion become busy. When dietrich come, anisa was taking a walk at the garden, and meet dietrich (she thinks that he is the servant if the duke). Dietrich sad because anisa dont recognize him but happy because he finay find her. They become close as days passed. And at some point dietrich know that the master of the house didnt treat anisa right, when he tried to do some funny things, dietrich help her and puch him. Yuric acting as duke as dietrich commands and dietrich pretend to be servant.

-the only anisa friend at the mansion help her to run away. In the end anisa and dietrich run away together. They have some journey. And Dietrich always act sweet to anisa. Someday because of the rain and they must hiding so they stay at the cave. Dietrich says that he sad that the woman he loves forgetting him. And anisa ask if the woman is her. Long short anisa gets her memory back there. And everyone remember her again. Yuric and herman is in searching for dietrich and anisa. The fake saint come to searching them too, and come to the cave. In the end everyone know that actually the saint was the devil ( the devil use her, I forgot about the devil history and because the translate is hard to read i kinda skipped that part, i just remeber lil bit, so the mother of the fake saint is have a contract with the devil (the one in dietrich necklace) and the devil fall in love with her. but she betray the devil. And she is annulled the conyract. That’s why he used her daughter (the fake saint) as the revenge.) in the end herman yuric and dietrich in a battle to fight the devil and win.

-they back to the mansion. In the way dietrich kinda talk about anisa will marry him. But anisa reject it and kinda say “who said that i will marry you”. :blobjoy: Dietrich thinks maybe its because anisa tired of the journey so she respond that way. Someday dietrich talk about it again that they will marry but again anisa reject him and make dietrich mood become bad. Yuric can feel it and guess it must because anisa, and he talk to her. Anisa said that she want dietrich to confess his feeling first, have a normal date and spend time like other normal couple, and she want dietrich to propose to her. and yuric finally understand why anisa reject dietrich.

-after that dietrich know what anisa wants and seeking romance advice to yuric :blobxd: when they will have a vacation trip together (date) yuric said to dietrich to ask anisa permission before doing anyting (become a gentleman). In the way inside the carriage anisa try to sweet to dietrich and hope he will do the same but he just cold (actually he just really hold back because yuric advice lmao :blobjoy:) and anisa sad, and think that dietrich treat her really sweet when she lost her memory and kinda want that dietrich back.

-when they in the town dietrich book the hotel. And he choose the smallest room with just one bed but with nice view. he lied to anisa that the other room already full, but actually he book all the room so anisa wouldn’t found out why he choose the small room :blobxd: he really want to get close to anisa but too clueless :blobsweat: after that they have a date at town, anisa want to hold hand but dietrich walk far from her and avoid her (because he really holding back, the smell of anisa really aroused him lmao poor dietrich ). at night before sleep dietrich is sleeping on the floor and anisa sad about it because she wants spend time with him. In the end anisa say that she cant sleep and didnt want to sleep. Finally dietrich got the green light, and ask anisa if she know the meaning of what she said and sure about it. And anisa said yes she know. After that dietrich pulled her and kissed her deeply and they do the deed :blobpats: (sadly there’s no detail about it). In the morning when anisa woke up she feel awkward about having skin to skin with dietrich but like it at the same time. When she about to woke up dietrich pulled her and hug her from behind. He kiss her and smell her. Anisa asks if he smell her and if it smell bad (the sweat) and dietrich says that he like her smell its so sweet for him. and someone knocking the door. Anisa dress up and open the door to find it is herman who comes. he know that anisa in the town so he come to visit, and dietrich come out topless and herman shock when he know that they’re sleeping together. In the south, they can’t sleep together before marriage. But dietrich says in the north its okay to sleep together even before marriage. And then they argue about that :blobjoy:

- they come back to mansion. And talk about marriage. Anisa says she wants to travel around, and now dietrich allow it as long as she will come back home and come back to him.

and that the main story. There’s no wedding and stuff, i think its in the extra story. But the mtl didn’t include the extra strory so i didn’t know what happen next. Im sorry because im forgot many detail, but i hope it will at least will lil bit ease the curiosity. and thanks for all the appreciation i hope you will enjoy it !

p.s : i just check it out the mtlcorner site and it works guys !!! so if you want to read the detail maybe you can check it out there.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  6. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I have a small doubt..... To be exact MC's real brother is Og ML and the saint is OGFL....but how did OGFL marry our ML who is villain in the novel.... ?

roseO likes this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys I don't want much spoilers so I'm just asking here so someone can quote it, but did the ML mother protect the FL from getting killed?? Idk i didn't get no bad vibes from her (tho it was just ch.2)

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    Lhuang17 likes this.
  8. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for this spoiler ❤️

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

RakaSarkar, anvollo and Mifried like this.
  9. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so desperate for this thank you so much

10. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if this was asked before but does anyone know when they get older in the manhwa? Or around when it’ll happen?

11. wintervolf

wintervolf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi folks, I was reading the mtl of this and stopped because of Charlotte. She really knows how to make my blood boil. Would anyone know if I will be seeing Charlotte until the end? I am allergic to white lotus btches.

12. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where we are in the manhwa relative to the novel? Is there a time skip soon?

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cjburaira likes this.
  14. ryuksittybittywaist

ryuksittybittywaist Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml

15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dietri is the ML

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  16. Shandies

Shandies New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mtl corner for the precious sister of the villainous grand duke is dead again

17. El.chan

El.chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your spoiler ❤️
    I like the story when i read the manhwa, and read your spoiler mean the story still long to go until they (FL and ML) can lovey dovey
    Can i ask the site name where i can read the novel, i want to know the side story...pls
    Thank you

18. schrodingers25

schrodingers25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But still, the fact that this plot boils down to a demon wanting to get revenge on their bad ex (can't say she didn't deserve it, at least for the fact she didn't seem to think about how betraying a demon would turn out for her) is just hilarous to me, like 10/10 effort here for my guy and he really reminds me of this meme
    [​IMG]

19. icepriestess

icepriestess Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers!! ❤❤❤

Thank you! Your spoilers are helpful!!