Discussion My mood depends on the weather and today it's raining

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, Jun 3, 2021.

?

Favourite weather?

1. Praise the Sun!

7.4%
  2. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

29.6%
  3. I like a little dryzzle

29.6%
  4. Whoooooosh

7.4%
  5. I like you, Storm (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

37.0%
  6. I'm tired of potatoes so today I'm an unopinionated carrot

11.1%
  7. others *comments*

7.4%
  8. *noms skullie*

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm depends on season.

Winter- the cold air, snow piling on the ground and that fantastic sight of trees in snowy cap. The sun shines brightly on cloudless sky.

Autumn- now trees are covered in golden to red leaves. The air is still warm, but the wind rustles between the gilded branches. The sun blesses earth with warm, but sometimes hides behind fluffy clouds.

Spring- the sun shyly lurking from the clouds only to surprise the earth with warm rays from time to time. Air is filled with scent of nature waking up, gently warming all living creatures. Some days happen to bring light drizzle or a storm that encourages you to read with hot choco by your side. After both, refreshing air smells wonderfully.

Summer- the sun turns into mad devil burning everything that dare to walk under thy hellish rays. Air unpleasantly reminds of opened oven that tries to ignite flames all over you. Arouses memories of mother prohibiting you to play near the furnace. Now you know why. Please, just stay at max of 25°C, awaken your wind and rain abilities and let me live.

2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    I love big bad storm with their thick rains and energetic winds. I love you.

No homo though. Storms are non binary.

Wow i love both rainstorms and snowstorms because it cleaned up the street. I can walk in it as if I'm last living soul in the cities.

Raven Evernight, Bad Storm and Ardna like this.
  3. Mysticant

Mysticant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Light rain brings me joy, but I hate it when there is a large storm that floods the lousy drainage system. But I definitely like bad storm *me confusion*:blobconfused:

4. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I love thunderstorms I find them super relaxing and they always help me sleep also love mist when it’s misty out it adds a dramatic mysterious atmosphere to the world

Ardna likes this.
  5. xilef000

xilef000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dream weather

6. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if my statement is relevant to this thread but here goes nothing LOL. So ever just cry and it suddenly rains, it's happened multiple times with me and honestly it's comforting like diss me all you want but crying while it's raining is fucking nice as fuck. When it's all sunny and I cry or feel down I honestly feel like such a pretty child as I curse the world over how it seems even happier than me sometimes. So no the weather doesn't really affect my emotions it just contributes to my outlook towards these emotions of mine. Not that I mope around every single day though, this is just an example thanks for reading my ted text and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone who cared less about the poll :blobrofl::aww:

I don't know about the others, but weather really have a huge impact in my mood. But it's not a definite thing, more like an enhancer. There are days when I hate sunny days because it feels "too happy" or days when rain makes me "chill and comfy". But at the end of the day, being honest with your feelings is the best way to deal with them. First step to love (even self-love) is acknowledgement and acceptance.

Lois. likes this.
  8. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    My anger issues know no weather.

I love sunny days tho. Not so hot, just right. With the cool breeze of the wind, perfect!