Spoiler Saved by Crazy Stepfather!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers on the maid?

2. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they look so different from 1st cover, it almost seems like a different novel

4. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad to see it only got translated till ch4, any spoiler updates???

5. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omy omy omy... the new cover is so cute even it's soo different from the first one

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Daddy being a DILF and his chest window *fans self*. MC... looks so different... so smol that I forget she's OP and still mentally a child who just went through so much

Nom de Plume, Ceilo27 and elhystine like this.
  7. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeeeeee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    How will the story progress and what about mom and step father?
    What happened to step father’s wife?
    Anything about her step sis?

9. Nabaxx

Nabaxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read to Chapter Six, a very nice meeting about brothers and how the Duke's youngest son, Elaine, helped our little girl get rid of the annoying lady obsessed with teaching her noble lessons. Elaine said, "Call me Oppa and I'll help you" ❤️ So cute and then she sees a boy similar to Elaine who was Brother Lext and first thing he said was "Does my father have an illegitimate child? No way she doesn't look like us." After conversations between the cocky Lext and our little girl, she told him that the Duke had confessed her because she broke the magic barrier—this is my baby--and eventually Lext tried to pull Elaine out and Elaine said, "Should Oppa go out too?" Afraid that he would give her kindness and then make her suffer like the rest of the people in the palace, so she kicked him out

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    FunSmiles, Naant, assiralc_ and 12 others like this.
  10. mgyulz19

mgyulz19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if she is really the duke's daughter? Or what's with the mom? She's also the duchess? I really need to know that

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this a few months ago and I'm currently waiting for the chapters to pile up before reading again so iirc the MC is not the duke's daughter but rather the daughter of the deposed emperor and the mother is like a concubine I guess.

The MC's mother is actually a royal daughter of the Afreta Kingdom and was born with strong mana but she failed to harness it properly so she was abandoned. Then, she caught the eye of the emperor of another country and they fell in love and had a daughter. But because of the mother's bloodline, he had to hide them but he really loved both the mother and the MC with all his heart even if he already had an empress. So after that, a rebellion happened which was led by the emperor's brother. The emperor was then assassinated by the empress when she gave him a strong poison. The brother then took over the throne while he proceeded to starve both the mother and child and started experimenting MC because of her strong mana ability. She went through like about 9 lifetimes and always coming back to the time when she and her mom were "close" ( <--- this might vary into a few months prior to their deaths or a month or a few years I think) to being killed again. And on the current life that she was given (10th lifetime), she successfully transported both her and her mother on the grand duke's estate. The reason why she chose that place is because she believes that the grand duke is the only strong and worthy candidate to go against the current emperor.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  12. mgyulz19

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that part, but the thing is
    that the duke loses a daughter a few years ago, which coincidentally should has the MC age, and the girl that is supposed to be that lost daughter is so suspicious, and she doesn't even has a power like the duke and his other kids, and even the duke thinks that maybe that daughter is the MC(and it's kind of have sense, because of her enormous quantity of mana) even the MC herself is suspicious about that lost daughter, for that I want to know if the MC past is true or there's something else, because all the situation seems off

13. Nabaxx

Nabaxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for annoying you.... Can you tell me how to make the blue squre? For spoilers? Its my first time to write spoilers i am reading the 7th chapter

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    mgyulz19 likes this.
  14. mgyulz19

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, I also didn't know until yesterday haha, but the format is [ SPOILER ] then you write the spoiler and at the end [ /SPOILER] obviously without spaces, I only put them so that you can see the format

15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Or just click that + sign and you’ll see a spoiler and click that add a title to your spoiler and continues :blobokhand:

Hera a misigga, Nabaxx and mgyulz19 like this.
  16. mgyulz19

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksssss omg I feel so dumb haha

Nabaxx likes this.
  17. Nabaxx

Nabaxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, your so sweet thank youu ❤️, now I can write spoilers freely _i have just make an account in kakao page and ridi books and so excited, if you want any spoilers tell me _

mgyulz19 likes this.
  18. mgyulz19

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you, if you ever read the novel and reach that part about the Duke and MC(about the questions I made) please tell me haha I'm really intrigued

19. Nabaxx

Nabaxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the previous chapter, MC made the barrier again for the Duke, and after the two brothers left, she spoke to her mother, 'Even if I was beaten or starved, all I would need is my mother So, mc heard a knock on the door as if she was waiting for the brothers to come out and she tried to enter, but The door is closed, so she spoke, 'I brought the food'. The little girl answered, 'Leave it'. After Celia asked her to open the door, MC refused, so she tried to threaten her to bring the Grand Duke, so MC was happy because she wanted to tell him about the barrier she had made. After a short time, the Duke arrived, expelled Celissa and spoke to the mc . She called him dad and was afraid to ask him for something....... Then he asked the Duke why he had been summoned and she said 'Do you like gifts?' 'Gifts?' 'I made a gift for the Duke, I reconstructed the barrier' and thought she would ask him to add her names in the family registry in exchange for the gift, but he said 'repairing what I destroyed is not a gift' and he wondered if that was the reason for calling him, she said 'You, Dad, I have to see your face every day' 'You've seen my face so' I'm going I'm busy ' mc spared him saying something like don't call me for something trivial 'Eat too much I can't handle a skinny kid like you' mc wondered is he worried about me? But she denied the idea and said, 'He says this because I am useful', and she spoke to her mother, 'My mother its strange, I felt my heart beating with happiness,' and the annoying maid entered, 'Did you learn the lesson?' 'Huh?' 'Isn't this woman a maid?' '

20. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maid is not bad guys. ‘there were a lot of kids with black hair and blue eyes saying that they were duke’s child (cuz the duke lost his wife and daughter at that time - maybe(?))and cecilia the maid was the one who sent them back, she thought mc and her mom were also like that too . But mc herself denied that she is not his blood. But she is staying here as a contract family. So the maid loosens her guard and the maid also saw all the scars on the MC’s body and loosens the guard further.

I have the same doubt too.
    gotta say you get this 6th sense to guess all these things if you read enough Korean novels and comics.

and it’s said that the last daughter was not still recognised as a full daughter as she didn’t have the enormous mana the family descendants usually has she was acknowledged because she has the symbolic black hair no blue eyes and she also had the grand duchess’s pendant with her. Mc is also suspicious because the kidnappers didn’t even ask for ransom and there should be other motives.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021