Other Request Did the novel end?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Preethu, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I don't know how many of you have read Martial God Asura. I learnt it till 2000 some chapters, then stopped. It was being dragged a lot. So did anyone know what happens? Did his father save his mother? Did he find the sisters ( two sisters he marries) ? What about the grandfather? He was mentioned some, later nothing! And also a mysterious grandma I guess. And also some little girl he played with she also used to say yiyi or yaya. If anyone knows please do reply.

2. Foodnapk

Foodnapk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not even close to ending. His dad hasn't saved his mom, I recall that he meets the twin sisters occasionally but their bodies are still possessed by the Moon Immortal. Grandfather still MIA. Grandmother, I think its been hinted but not sure. The little girl he played with has a crush on him; her brother meets the MC and is waiting for him to come find her, though I'm pretty sure MC doesn't hold romantic feelings for her atm because he thinks she was actually a child when she wasn't.

To put into perspective how long and dragged out this novel is, he learned a skill for his bloodline that has nine stages, and roughly 2k chapters later, he still can only use the first stage......

Preethu likes this.
  3. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is currently at some 5k chapters, and seems won't end before another 5k chapters.
    As for what you asked, he's nowhere close to any of that, except the Su sisters part.

Preethu likes this.
  4. Preethu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply. Then what about his cultivation, how high is he. Which galaxy is he present now. Any mention about his other wife, the one who has some kind of special body and was also his father's student.

5. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's still in Saint Light galaxy.
    He has visited Nine Souls galaxy a couple of times. It has links with his grandparents. Returning to Saint Light Galaxy, he just met again with Zi Ling in Hidden Dragon Martial Sect which is stronger than Saint Light Clan.

It's the classic enter sect to save heroine cliche. As usual, just like any sect in Lower Realm or Upper Realm, this great sect is no different, he encounters the usual stuff - people don't believe him/ call him lucky/ say others are better/ others are more talented/ try to frame him/ want to marry his fiance/ blah blah.

Finally he "rescues" her. He visited Seven Worlds Galaxy his mother is in, for a few chapters for a task for saving the sect. Also, his strength was Martial Venerable rank 1. This sect's arc lasted some 200 chapters and should be ending soon. No sign of his parents/grandparents/etc yet apart from a few hints here and there.

He would probably finish his grudge with Saint Light Clan soon and go to Nine Souls Galaxy or Xianhai Galaxy for the fish girl. Or maybe not, who knows - author is clueless about how to proceed with the plot, the power levels system about characters/sects is messed up, and he loves milking this story anyway.

6. Preethu

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. It has lot of repeated elements. Maybe after the author has completed the story, I will learn the last 10 chaps. Thanks for the reply again.