Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible but I think they might be helping him indirectly..... It's possible that they did it so that WS and Cale beat each other:hmm:

If so their plan must be let them do the battle hide in the shadows gain strength and attack when all is done when they are weak.....:blobangery:

If this their plan their biggest loop hole is Cale finding out earlier and they trying to kill Billos knowing Cale even he inside the temple he must made some counter measures:blobspearpeek:

2. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Taylor won't die :blobthinkingsmirk:since the ancient power he needs is from the crown prince, and Alberu also knew this so he can help Taylor to his benefit. Alberu could help Taylor since Having Taylor as the heir is beneficial to him.
    I think Toonka wouldn't know about the others being in the same test:blobsweat_2:. For Alberu, as the crown prince he Still has a lot of duties and the problems he has to face from henceforth and he trusts what taerang said soooo..... I think he also wouldn't know of the others being in the same test:blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's true but it was Cale who informed Taylor of that AP and it's not written to any books he read as well as that AP was an heirloom of Alberu's mother.....:blobcry:

Only when Taylor found out about it he went and talk to Alberu to make a deal with him that why he gave Taylor that AP (I think he might have been surprised when Taylor spoke of it)

Also Taylor was looking for the vitality of heart that he thought at the time would heal him only when he gained that AP that's when he (found out past injury can't be healed) started to loss hope and become depress that he was easily killed by Venion assassin's....:blob_teary:

I'm not sure now if they knew who sent them the letter but Cale made sure to send the letter in secret since doesn't want get involved:facepalm: if any thing I think it's Cale once again who save Taylor life....:cookie:

Dina F Rahmah and juanexbi like this.
  4. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait, didn't Alberu not take the exam? and if you follow the tBoaH plot Alberu doesn't give his AP to anyone and Taylor dies of a hitman.

Yes, I agree with you. What I mean is that Alberu in the exam doesn't know if Taylor needs his AP and can help him. Until finally Taylor died

Akawain and AyshaIsWatchingYou like this.
  5. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too think Taylor won't die. Isn't Mary and gang wrecking havoc to the Stan's territory right now? Maybe Taylor won't even need to restore his limbs because Mary is purging the Stans rn?? Idk, I just want to be optimistic. I want no one to die, I don't hate a single character in TCF, I even came to love Clopeh :blobmelt:

Dina F Rahmah and juanexbi like this.
  6. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure when but I remember that super rock told Cale that they destroyed AWS' soul :hmm: Tell me if I'm mistaken ~

Dina F Rahmah likes this.
  7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But.... AWS isn't a reincarnator? So uhmmm killing him would be enough? :hmm:

8. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    cmiiw bcs my memory is blurry. but if i remember correctly, isn't sun god was the sole survivor when her families and people around her massacred by aws who killed humans to meet the needs of the dead mana for his sky attribute? that's why sun god shuns creatures of darkness who use dead mana and crossman royal family for being aws's descendants.

9. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so.

It was Dark Elf who don't care how to get dead mana, so the Dark Elf killed many people including Sun of God families to get dead mana. After that she became challenger and gave rules to banned dark attribute (dark elf, necromancer). And now she lifted that curee/rule. That's why Saint Jack can touch Hana right now.

Dina F Rahmah and Uncopyright like this.
  10. HannahNash

HannahNash Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW MOREEEEEE:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

trixhenituse and Gerace28 like this.
  11. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo... Dark elves indeed seeked dead mana in every possible place, but didn't kill living. They were seen near graves, that's why they have been feared.

And Sun God was after dark attribute users because of AWS and his genocidal tendencies.

12. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the moment he said it :blob_pompom:
    Chapter 367
    < ‘…Their names are the same, but they are different people?’

The White Star of ancient times had his soul destroyed. The ancient powers in his possession were scattered in the world. I’m certain of it.

The White Star of ancient times is different than the current White Star. >

13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    But there is one crazy dark elf who really killed the living to get dead mana that was why Angelina was salty and against those who have something to do with dead mana

It is suspicious... Super Rock knew AWS has his soul destroyed means SR also knows a way to destroy a soul? :hmm:

Honestly SR's timeline is a bit confusing. Like why did the glutton can ate dark mana? Or why does the cheapskate have a normal family but he was different? Why does AWS's line continues down to Alberu, who is AWS' wife? :hmm:

14. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dark Elf i wrote above for Angelina or Sun of God case. I used the word challenger (angie's trans) but have same meaning with tribulator (eap trans)
    Here's the information

Chapter 670
    Summary :
    https://adarterra.wordpress.com/2021/03/19/summary-tcf-chapters-669-670/

Novel translate :
    https://eatapplepies.com/tcf-chapter-670/

Ardna and Uncopyright like this.
  15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe last time Rosalyn was barely tolerating him while CH straight up became deaf when Clopeh was talking.... Now seeing Mary's attitude, I think this is the worst treatment for Clopeh as of now :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Condolences for Neo Tolz and Venion Stan, you've got a surprise visit from a madman :blob_grin:

Yes, Cale is a tsundere but CH, I didn't know you have the ability spouting dramatic lines like that, you are totally improving :blobtaco:

Early greetings with your favorite apple pies, my dear chubby Raon :aww: I wonder if the apple pie also came from the other Raon :cookie:

Feels like Clopeh is some object you suddenly remember after dropping :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: meanwhile CH lowkey saying let Clopeh move on his own, CH might gone crazy if he was with them :blobjoy:

This sentences disappointed me so much, I admired Clopeh from the bottom of my heart for gathering infos so quickly just to know they had different time arrivals. :blob_catflip:

Eureka moment for Cale. Hahaha though the cintamani became some crystal ball that was floating here and there :blob_grin:

GoD is very very good that I am being suspicious if he is really a God of Death maybe he was a God of Time or Future cause he was able to provide cheat codes for Cale way back earlier as if he had foreseen everything.:hmm:

Hehe, condolences to SG. Raon is destroying your temple outside while Cale will crazily destroy the inside. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: despair for SG.

Thank you for the chapter summary, Angie-nim :justabotheart:

16. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad Raon didn't take the test. Imagine being back in the cave, and then realizing his human didn't exist:notlikeblob::blob_teary:

creizreiz, Reeka98, Ariary and 14 others like this.