Why read ntr

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by StDuck, Jun 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StDuck

StDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never understand why someone like to read or watch NTR, I always fell bad for the character, whoever is it. Can someone explain pleasure of reading it?

2. sorenman1

sorenman1 The Forgotten Engineer of Legends

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than put myself in the MC shoes I rather read the novel as a revenge story from the bad guy's point of view. I try to avoid novels like these were I don't feel like the MC deserves it to be honest. But i do not get any pleasure out of it in all honesty

3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    some people are just into it or they just want to read something to pass the time without regards to what is happening. Sometimes a character is so dumb/messed up that the reader wants that to happen to them and they gain a sense of pleasure from getting what they want. Depending on the type of NTR, like betrayal or cheating (when used right), it could actually help build the plot. That’s all the reasons I could think of why people enjoy reading them.

4. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    A great unknown philosopher once said we should not kink shame.

5. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one I read is the doujin where a female looking bandit operates using NTR (pretends to be servant girl, sleeps with the wife and gets her to hide him from husband and law enforcement) and gets dommed by the magistrate who returned home early and found his new "maid" fucking his wife.

It ends with both the feminine bandit and the wife fighting over the magistrate's dick.

I didn't even go there to jerk off, just found it amusing when someone linked that as pinnacle of NTR doujins and laughed my ass off.

6. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the type, and I'm not talking netori vs netorare. No I mean cuck focused vs corruption focused.

See with a lot of netorare the cuck (dude who gets his lover stolen) he is barely a side character. He might get one or two pages if he's lucky. Most of the time he is just an ambiguous boyfriend/husband, who is mentioned but never seen. Instead the story focuses on the seduction and corruption of the love interest.

Now of course there is also the cuck focused stories, but those always frustrate me. See with corruption focused the cuck has the excuse of not knowing. With cuck focused though he is essentially forced to watch it happen, or shown the aftermath. The problem is even though he knows he never does anything about it, besides cry like a little bitch. I want to see him go full rage mode, to try and gouge out the other guys eyes with his bare hands, and steal his lover back.

Funny enough I have seen this happen once, (not the eye gouging they used baseball bats) guy loses his childhood friend to some playboy. Abuses her, shares her with his friends, takes videos of her. Well childhood friend finds out, gets his friends they beat the shit out of playboy and his friends, rescue the girl. She does the whole "I'm dirty now" nonsense guys like "I don't give a shit" fucks her harder than she's ever been fucked before, and they live happily ever after. Brought a damn tear to my eye, cutest shit I've ever seen.

7. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's fun. Kinda hard to pinpoint which part is fun, but it's still fun :aww:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.