Recommendations Ero Novel with Strong-willed Girls?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by novelhamster, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I recently finished reading PLIC and got quite into ero novels. I haven't read that many so far, but besides PLIC, I read 3-4 other pieces and I'm reading Inma no Hado right now which I find decent.

After coming in contact with these ero novels, I found myself slowly awakening as a sadist desiring to forcefully conquer these peerlessly beautiful, stubborn, strong-willed girls with dignity and high social standing (like Momoko in PLIC).

I prefer rape, but it's fine if not. Though it sounds a little extreme, I'm pretty sure this is a common desire for a lot of men. There should be some good ero novels out there that could satisfy it. Please give me a recommendation if you know one! I'd prefer ones with descriptive sex scenes focused on regular sex; not anal, machine, or other fetishes :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    To dominate and be dominated are base desires in humanity. Just look at how rapish the shoujo novels are. It's just that the ML is also so attractive that they enjoy it. Anyway there's various levels of such interactions, PLIC that he mentioned is typically lovey-dovey sex that just starts out twisted.

Anyway, it's not 'rape' but Asuka of the Scarlet Sky has sexy female adventurers, that are stronger than the ML and he is the dominating party sexually, conquering them.

novelhamster likes this.
  3. Scyrce

Scyrce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    novelhamster likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4387774/The-Dark-Wolf-Shiro
    It's fan-fiction and multiple stories, he has two main lines with both interacting occasionally, Kuro and Shiro.
    He does drop and restart after like 30 chapters quite a lot, but some of the parts are really good.

Like RWBY Ruby gets cookies with drugs and gets addicted and he makes her pay for them with acts that escalate.
    Blake Belladonna gets abducted, her mom wants to rescue her so she becomes a stripper in his club and kind of his 'pet', very heavily themed into the descent into depravity, i'm not even a fan of certain fandoms he uses but with a quick google for the character looks it works out.

novelhamster likes this.
  5. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You understand, sir :) I'll definitely check that one out. Thanks!

To obtain something good is always a desire of any human being. Obtaining good women is one of them. Have you heard of the term "forbidden fruit is always the sweetest"? You get more satisfaction from obtaining seemingly untouchable women. Doing it forcefully to a strong-willed woman satisfies your masculinity. If you don't agree with this, all I can say is that your masculinity is weak... Back in the old days, this primal desire is what drove humanity. It still is, because people work hard to make good women theirs. We're humans because we can suppress our desires and stick to the rules of society. Accepting your desires and letting them out within the rules of society is one way of healthy liberation. Everyone has some unspeakable sexual fantasies they keep to themselves. If you deny it, you just won't find out exactly what it is and feel stifled while imprisoning your desire. Nowadays, you can release your desire without doing illegal stuff, so what's the problem? Self-control is individual responsibility. You're unexpectedly upright for someone on this forum though XD

Thanks for the input, but I've already read that one. The first ~30 chapters were decent, but then it went on full action fantasy afterward. I liked Hizuki, but the MC neglected her until the end of the novel which is a bummer.

That sounds a little more hardcore than what I like, but I'll still check that out as well. I'm not a big fan of using drugs and completely turning women into sex dolls. Although I feel like I'm a sadist, I think I don't like abuse beyond just sex.

6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    When I first read the title I didn't understand what you want. But after reading the thread, i got the idea that 'ero' means 'erotic'. :ROFLMAO:

However, I'm not into that kind of novels. But I think this list will help you find some.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/15772/

novelhamster likes this.
  7. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend Sigmund Freud, but some John B. Watson behaviorism can have a faster result.

While in some novels rape has a place, as many stories aren’t made in places with well developed civilization, which make the act coherent with the environment, to actively seek it is not cool.

The fact it exist doesn’t meant it should be feed.

8. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those scholars are developed within the confines of society and will only talk negatively about any destructive behaviour that could harm society. I don't endorse rape either. But you gotta admit that the desire at the core is just human nature. Just because it is destructive, doesn't mean it's not pure. Sadism is the desire to dominate another. It's accepted by many as human nature. At the apex of it, there is rape, murder, and pillage. Those are bad for society, so society creates laws to restrict them. Calling the behaviour "evil" is acceptable since it conforms to society's ideology. But denying that the desire itself is impure is just denying reality. Animals rape, murder and pillage all the time. But are they evil creatures? No. Because they're just following their pure desires endowed by nature.

Humans have self-control so we're able to suppress those behaviours and get along with society, but what society tells you is just their ideology. That ideology isn't perfect, nor does it encompass everything... You may look down on those desires saying they're "primitive" and "uncultured", but humans are animals too, and the act of reproducing is the proof of that. You may avoid self-discovery on those animalistic desires and pursue "higher" desires society tells you to pursue such as idealism, independence, status, etc. But you need to be aware that by doing so, you're just pulling the wool over your own eyes. My belief is that society is necessary for happiness, but I won't just blindly follow what society tells me to do/perceive and abandon my desire for knowledge for those "lower" desires. Why do I have to be restricted as long as I'm within the confines of society?

I looked down on rape plots before I discovered my sadistic nature too. But after admitting it, I feel a sense of liberation. "society" is a frame artificially created by humans, and it can't satisfy every individual. It is your own job to find your own desires society won't teach you about. And for that, erotica is one healthy way of releasing those desires. Imagine a husband who has a hidden impulse to cheat. If he can release that desire by reading erotica and live a normal life, it's better for society. He will also be happier from the liberation. Humans are animals in the end and you can't deny that even if you only pursue those "higher" desires.

It's too bad that you ignored all my points and went straight to "rape is bad". I never said rape is good. But "desire to rape" is the same as "desire to reproduce" which is just human nature. It's ok if you don't understand. I'm new to erotica and I wrote that up to clear up my own feelings. Have a good day sir!

9. Dokja6116

Dokja6116 not suspicious

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone has their preferences so I really can't say much, cause mine seems to be quite f*cked up, hmm, so no critiques, for the recommendation tho, its not really on line with what you asked for but I’m Sorry for Getting a Head Start but I Decided to Live Everyday Erotically is actually, quite good. Nice plot, decent progress so you may like this for what it is, even tho it may not be what you usually read.

novelhamster likes this.
  10. novelhamster

novelhamster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll check that out! Thnx for the recommendation!
    I thought that was obvious since it's a novel recommendation thread... If it's that easy to make a rapist, then they would've banned all rape novels. I think your imagination is going a bit too far, but I don't care anymore. If I know I have clear conscience, I don't care what other people say on the Internet. The amount of overreaction I got considering there's a fuck ton of popular rape novels out there is quite surprising. I'll just stick to not asking that again... there're too many young and sensitive people here.

11. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... are H-Manga's okay?
    I recommend Angel Academy Hardcore Sex Life or pretty much anything written by Katsurai Yoshiaki. This is the place for you.
    There's also Abstinence Club, Slave Girls of the Flower Garden, Woman Like Flowers Growing from the Garden, and Angel Fall: Tengoku e to Ochiru Otome-tachi.

For novels, you can find stuff on Stabbing with a Syringe, I haven't read to many on it yet so the only one I know of that falls under your category is The Harem Teacher at Elreis Sorceress Academy. But honestly, in that one, the domination is so soft that you don't really get that feel from it at all.
    There's also a novel on qidan called Dual Cultivation. It isn't really rape, but after a night with ML, no girl can forget him. Then there's The Fourth Prince's Debauchery that kind of fits.

My Favorites on Machine Sliced Bread are Slave Harem Charm Cheat, and Dragged into the Class Transfer which has a male dominant, even a bit of action. So I recommend these if you haven't read them yet.

Well, good luck to you. May your hand remain every busy

novelhamster likes this.
  12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bobasis and Uselessdead23 like this.