Discussion Which one should I play first?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Vvchan108, May 19, 2021.

?

Which one should I play?

1. Mad max

2. Sleeping dogs

3. Days gone

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vvchan108

Vvchan108 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to play all of these. Can't decide which on first... Bc I probably have time to play one game

2. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    out of those 3 I only played Mad Max and it didn't grab me much. so as personal advice, and as someone who focuses on story, I would suggest trying Sleeping Dogs since it has the most praised story out of the 3. I got it myself based on that praise but haven't had the time to try it yet.

3. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't say since I never played any of the three due to being either unable to play them with my current device(Only one game can run but dunno how well) or that I'm too broke to play any of them.

I know a bit of the three games and each having different gameplay mechanics to it.

Mad Max if you want to explore and have an easy to understand gameplay mechanics. Sleeping dogs if you want a GTA like experience or playing Days Gone for the zombie like experience survival type. I recommend the sleeping dogs since its almost a hybrid between the two and it does offer more gameplay fun overall. I don't know much about Mad max but the racing mechanics while exploring the world does sound fun to experience. Days Gone is more of the survival of the two and offers more challenging fun if you like to experience a bit of punishment to your flavor. I hope my review helps a bit.

ANonMouse likes this.
  4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    days gone PC 100% cause the pc port really did a good job
    mad max has probably the best driving combat thing or rather the only y driving combat that's pretty good recently
    sleeping dogs is ...well its fun atleast~

5. luckypenguin

luckypenguin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to choose. If I choose something, I can't deny myself. I used to not play computer games at all, but now I spend all my free time. I spend money, take out loans https://payday-loans-usa-online.com/, improve my PC to have more opportunities. Tell me how to handle this game addiction. Although now I also want to try all the proposed options.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  6. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    I really loved playing Sleeping Dogs. It's definitely one of my favorite Sqeenix titles. Open world, martial arts, cop and triad missions, the stories were really enjoyable, won't spoil it. l personally wasn't a fan of the gun combat in the game, but that's because I had more fun with the martial arts. The guns definitely had a purpose here and there but they were more a means to a specific end rather than a permanent upgrade to combat.

You can unlock certain costumes that change combat slightly, my favorite was the Son Goku(Monkey King) costume which gave your attacks a staff that appeared while you were in combat and altered some moves. The selection of vehicles was fun. I haven't finished 100% but it's the game I go back to when I need a break from more traditional RPGs. When I first started I sank 30-40 hours into right off the bat just wandering around and having fun.

Unless you've got a really nice monitor, one thing I enjoyed was hooking it up to my tv and playing on that.