Spoiler I didn't save you to propose/청혼하라고 구해준 건 아니었는데

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Apr 18, 2021.

1. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

On the way home from work as usual.

As I was about to die in a sudden accident, then I heard someone's voice ringing in my head.

[I'm Elcia Artize, save him, please, you could do it!]

It was the last time I lost consciousness and the place where I was when I opened my eyes...

It was in the novel I was reading right before the accident!

I was also in possession of Elsia's body, an extra that dies in the beginning of the novel.

There was only one thing I could do to survive.

Doing Elsia's request and twisting the original story!

First it was to save this Ixion, her unrequited love, who was assassinated and killed.

"Prince, I'm here to warn you of the assassination that would take place today."

I managed to succeed in saving him using the information from the original, I wanted to live a peaceful life unrelated to the original.

Until I received a letter…

"I owe you a lot of grace. I hope you come to the capital immediately because I want to repay you with marriage."

Ixion's proposal, which I thought was the end of our relationship.

"Hey... Prince, I didn't ask you to propose?"

Would Elcia be able to safely refuse his proposal and return to her peaceful life?

Raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55093183

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Klioo likes this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. I wonder if the OG would want her body back or she's just so thankful, she wishes MC happiness. Either way, spoilers?

torte1315 and hjnffnjh like this.
  4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no.. Please more spoiler please... :cry:

6. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes their misunderstanding story is very funny

Here is some of ml narrative:
    So when Ixion (the male lead) went to war to kill FL's tyrant brother, he made a firm decision to marry Elsia. He thinks of Elsia when he visited her before going to war, Elsia doesn't have accessories to wear so the maid did her best to decorates Elsia with pink flowers. Elsia told him that she loves blue color though but it is pity that there is no blue color flower. So our ml plan to give her blue gems to wear on the wedding day. He even plans a honeymoon place, somewhere far from the capital since Elsia states that she hates the capital city. He then plans about their children but then he thinks he will just follow what Elsia wants about their child. Then he told himself that he cannot fight dangerously as he used to do since he is going to have a family soon. He will play safe from now on in the battlefield.

Meanwhile, here is what our fl is thinking all the time:
    While Ixion was on the battlefield (with his full plan marriage mind), Elsia gathers more noble supports. She plans to have more support so she can leave the palace easier. She calculates everything and reaches her target carefully. She finally made friends with 2 duke successors. One is a lady who is the empress's niece and a duke's daughter and another one is a young man who just became a duke at a young age. Both of them were saved by fl and they are close to her in no time. The young duke even falls in love with her (I root for lxion though, his marriage plan really impresses me). Fl even brings an atlas and discusses with her friends to plan the place she wants to stay. In fl perspective, it's always survival things and only one goal set herself free from the imperial palace.

I am wondering when these 2 will share the same perspective. It's so funny lol

8. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh

He's surprisingly cute

zozoshawky, torte1315, Jukki and 6 others like this.
  9. stella.novels

stella.novels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me where to read this? It seems like a funny story. The ml is so cute.:aww:

10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil?:aww::aww:

Search it on novelsupdates

11. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elsia got adopted into the Marquis family. While she was at the country home, Niel the first son of the Maquis family came. He was a talented wizard and he was next in line for the Magic tower master. He was a playboy and he got his engagements cancelled many times. He was attracted to Elsia. He sensed her to have some dark magic within her. Both of them spent a lot of time together to purify the dark magic.

After the prince won the war and killed Elsia's brother. He came back to the palace found that she was gone. He sent the marriage proposal to the Marquis house but he got the rejection. He thought that He owned her his live and he wanted to make her happy. So he hurried back to the Marquis house in the country. That was when he saw her with Niel. He asked FL why did she rejected him. So she told him that she changed her mind. He was shocked and thought that she liked Niel. He thought Niel would break her heart so he felt that he had to make sure that she would not fall for Niel. Instead of leaving the Marquis house, the prince camped out near the marquis land subjugating monsters. Elsia thought that being with the subjugating trip would help her with releasing the dark magic so she joined the trip.
    She became the healer of the camp and the prince seek her everyday and asked her to heal his wounds. Later on she found out from the other soldiers that the prince hurt himself so he could come and see her.
    (By chapter 20, ML was already in love with the FL. ML was very cute and likeable. He was never superficial. FL thought ML wanted to marry her because he wanted to keep an eye on her just in case she turned in to the demon.)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  12. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone know whrre to read?

13. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so this is the type of misunderstandings that I like.

MC who just doesn’t want to die, is honest and the ML who thanks to gossip completely misunderstood her honesty and thinks she’s in love with him.

MC without a second thought: I like the colour blue. (It’s a cool colour)
    ML: OMG SHE LIKES MY EYES!

MC again without thinking: I never forgot our dance 3 years back. (He saved my ass, now I gotta save his ass)
    ML: OMG SHE LOVES ME SO MUCH THAT SHE NEVER FORGOT ME!
    Priceless!

14. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot, the ml is soooo sweet :)

I really love ml , his misunderstanding makes him soo sweet:blobrofl:

15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg the new chapters got me laughing sooo much ,I really love this duo what a hilarious misunderstanding :blobxd::blobxd:

Please if you have time can you spoil more ,I’m craving for spoilers :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes: