Spoiler Methods to Save the Villain Who was Abandoned by the Heroine!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry about that, I am only on chapter 12 in the manwha, and I didn't read the novel yet, so...

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s the original villain and the duke who our cute MC Ciel was a maid for, Duke Ferze. he has white silver hair and purple eyes. he died in the original novel because he was poisoned by the original female lead but Ciel saved him from being poisoned this time.
    yeah I think they are the same.

3. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last manhwa chapter, the Magic that attack shurei, how conjure it? :blobpeek: it was Ciel, Shurei or the teacher?? I'm consufed... :blobdizzy:

DOHere likes this.
  4. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I was also confused as to who conjured the roses with thorns :hmm::hmm:

DOHere likes this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe I held off reading this gem! I just found the manhwa, and back then I decided to hold off reading the novel, and now I'm regretting it! MC is HI~LARIOUS!

6. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side story 1 = honeymoon, kisses:blobowoevil_horns:, fluff, cookies Ciel loves and Sharkis is is *dead*(not really tho lol), she walks her pet wolf Sharky
    Side story 2 & 3 = Shurei is crowned pope, Eustia is emperor but still makes time for his son *he loves them now too*:aww:,they wanted to rename the empire “Ciel Empire” but Ciel strongly reject it, Shurei releases his curse on ciel’s pet wolf shark SUPRISE it was sharkis all along:blobjoy:

Unfortunately I read it a long time ago and don’t remember the rest/more details:blobcry:

Melita_H, luliibunny, Eraien and 27 others like this.
  7. aetheerry

aetheerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eustia be like: If I suffered, you suffer too, son-in-law.
    So, Grand Duke Ferze suffers a lot for the sake of having the approval to marry Ciel. The first test he took was to memorize Vissena's family history in one day, the second test is to learn ancient languages, the third test was to kick Hart (Sharkis's uncle) out of Ciel's birthday banquet from the Duke's residence, the fourth test is to overcome one of the stages of the curse, Sharun Behemoth, to devour his consciousness and the fifth test was to become Duke Eustia's golem. The last test that Ferze had to take is baking cookies:blobsweat_2: so he can officially marry Ciel. He didn't do well but Eustia let them get married.
    Ferze is so fed up with Eustia after hearing the fifth test so he said, "I don't like you very much as my master either." and Eustia's like "We're on the same page then:blobsmilehappy:"
    When Eustia called him "son-in-law", Ferze cringed and thinks that he prefers to be called his golem instead of son-in-law.:blobjoy:
    What's funny is that Eustia suggests to Ciel for the Ferze test that he should be his golem. And Ciel's like, "Dad! No, you can't do that! If you care about my marriage partner, don't ruin his pretty face." AHAHAHAH, smth like that.
    "Don't you think the fifth test is too much?"

"Five tests and then what?" Eustia smiled slightly.

"I took 22 tests."

"Who the hell gave the tests to Duke Eustia?"

Ha, Eustia. You need to sound convincing to make lies. Ferze squinted his eyes as if to confirm if he's being genuine. But an unexpected remark was heard.

"My father-in-law was born as a successor of the Holy Family and lived in the Empire."

"What's with that..."

"Charlene Insel was a man of integrity, stubbornness, and a terrible artisan enough to keep a needle out of him."

Don't tell me. Ferze's eyes widened as if he couldn't believe it. A powerless voice drooped from my bleeding lips.

"......Eustia, you've been through the same thing as me."

"I had."
    "I like you, Ferze."

"Then you should acknowledge me..."

Eustia, who cut of his words, smiled like a beast.

"Huh? Didn't I told the Grand Duke?"

"...Not that I've heard of."

"I like you as my experiment subject. But as a son-in-law, I'll think about it more."

"I'm not very fond of you as my master either."

"Hm? That's fascinating. We're on the same page."

That's what you think. Ferze was fed up with cynicism.

"How about being my golem instead of my son-in-law, Grand Duke?"

Eustia looked down at Ferze with arrogance, speaking. He said he was willing to do good.

"I don't need that kind of attention and kindness."

I've given up right away to get that man's favor. Ferze bites his lips, thinking that Eustia Vissena must be an impregnable fortress. Although he may be the best father to Ciel, Eustia was the worst master. Ferze was convinced by the title of the Grand Duke and the name of Yekhart.

“You will be cute if you become a golem.”

None of them are cute, it's just creepy. Ferze, who once again realized who Sharkis looked like, glared at Eustia.

“Who would you like me to be?”

“A son-in-law who is not cute is not very good, Ferze. There must be an obedient side. I'm going to make a fuss.”

Eustia raised one eyebrow and looked disappointed, but Ferze decided not to care about it. What a disappointment? For some reason, Eustia is quite backing down.

Was it when I took the groom's class in Vissena…You told me to take my time hunting.’

Ferze decided to obey the teachings steadily. Sharkis was the first appetizer and the Duke of Eustia was the last dessert. Let me shed tears out of my daughter's foolish eyes.

"You're not very good as an artisan, either, Eustia."

"Ha? You're bold, Ferze."

To Eustia, who smiled in vain, Ferze said, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I'll disappoint you much more than you expect."

Eustia squinted at Ferze's words. Just a bitter memory came to my mind when I was thinking of a golem. When she was a child, I suggested to Ciel that he will pass by making Ferze a golem. What did Ciel answer at that time......

- I don't like golems!

The little feet in black shoes clapped. Instead of reading the book, Ciel shed Eustia with a sullen look.

- Think again. Golems are stronger than humans and they never hurt.

- Oh my gosh! I don't like it, Dad.

- I'm not trying to kill Ferze. Golem is one life.

- Absolutely not, never! Killing Ferze's beauty is a big deal! And since Ferze is the only one I'm going to marry, my dad should treat him dearly.

My youngest daughter, who didn't know how I felt, was harsh.

"As expected, golems......"

Looking at his tastes, a gourmet with rare mountains and seas in front, Ferze disliked Eustia again.

“Runaway if you don't want to make a fool of yourself."

Isn't it a real golem? Ferze glanced at Eustia suspiciously. By the way, I'm going to be away from Ciel for a while. Eustia, who had no idea of Ferze's decision, asked with a sad face.

"Don't tell me you hate golems so much?"

"No."

"Well, it can't be helped."

With a friendly smile, Eustia arranged Ferze's collar. Just before, the hand that held the jaws of the Grand Duke was as gentle as a small animal. I don't know if you know that it's more creepy.

"Oh, Grand Duke. There was something I forgot to say.”

Eustia approached Ferze, who looked at him with a curious look on his face. He tilted his upper body and recited it low in the ear of the Grand Duke as if he had a close conversation with his dear friend.

"If you hurt my daughter one more time, I'll bury you alive, Ferze."
    (Ferze went out of control because of the curse and injured Ciel's shoulder. He felt so guilty when he heard about it.)

Well, enjoy!:blobmelt:

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is Ciel's magi that she was unable to control in the beginning.

LeideLis likes this.
  9. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Ciel Power? I don't know, and reading the thread i didn't find it! What kind of magic Ciel has!! :blobdizzy:

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here for reference why I came upon that conclusion:
    Of course, I only think it was her magi acting up on that chapter but I am not very sure cause that is only my theory, forgive me if it turns out wrong:blobpeek::sushi_sorry::sushi_hide:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Melita_H, kawaii12345 and LeideLis like this.
  11. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much :aww::blobReach:!! I pass it.. why, i didn't know :sweating_profusely:

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. Anne_96

Anne_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how Eustia came to love his sons?

crystalleciel and lazynoodles like this.
  13. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about their family? Like how about children? The father and also the brothers? Thank you :X3:

14. eustia

eustia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there spoilers about eustia married life and wife

crystalleciel likes this.
  15. Anne_96

Anne_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here

anvollo likes this.
  16. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a long time since i last posted here. Im dying to know more fluffy moments between ciel and ferze. Anyone can share here. Please2.

Aymee likes this.
  17. Arayala

Arayala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the curse more than her being a child and growing up again? By the time they figure it out... she might as well just wait it out. Already close to original age.

18. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz about that so called saint heroine and royal family's ending

19. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eustia is literally the hwttest manhwa father, I'm in love with him...
    This novel is so cute, funny and fluffy

20. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need full chapter for this novel, where i can get it? :hmm:

SofiyeJaan likes this.