Spoiler The Villainous Princess Wants to Live in a Cookie House

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 10, 2021.

1. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just like how we learn to make tea from duchess 50 recipes

Pipi1989, ariane09, Felurian and 8 others like this.
  2. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is it's trailer

Qoer, lan2001h, txtluv and 15 others like this.
  3. shimar

shimar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    addicted to this immediately after reading the manhwa. Somebody TL it hahah

lan2001h likes this.
  4. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her parents :(? Until when does she get the chance to see them again? Why is the Emperor keeping her parents away?

5. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaa that's great, MC has a great personality and it's even better that she makes sweets (I love sweets, especially chocolate).:blob_pout::blob_pompom:

Daisychangedhermind and Ariary like this.
  6. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that the Emperor keeps his parents away, his parents stay away because if they come back they would create a commotion (since before, the emperor considered his father as the Crown Prince)

7. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS! :blobparty:
    • It seemed that this novel was about healing, about prevention of destruction of the world through reconciliation between families, and about collecting ingredients? But what Anastasia/Asha, the FL, struggled the most was to reconcile her father and her grandfather, the emperor.
    • Asha can purify the prasti, the seed that destroys the world, using the power of the spirits. Asha's power can also purify negative emotions that were sharply rising in people's minds.
    • Anastasia's spirit, Phoebe, recommended a dessert that contained a lot of power, saying that the prasti/priest, a threat to the world, was broken into pieces and scattered around the world, and Asha's power was needed to purify it. Hearing this, Asha wanted to go home, but the emperor left Anastasia at the Imperial Palace in order to raise the awareness of Crown Prince Alexei. What this meant was, Alexei/Alosha would worry that he would lose the position of the Crown Prince if suddenly he saw another cousin, who was forced to live in the Imperial Palace under the emperor's order. This way he would train himself more. Asha saw through the emperor's plan and referred to her grandfather as a fake extra button. Grandpa only thought of Alosha as the next emperor anyway.
    • Asha, who was unable to return home, became friends with the chef Pavel and spent her days making desserts.
    • Along the way, she became close with Alexei, and became friends with the duke and deputy commander, Carno Neutestetter, who had contracted the Spirit of Death. He is the ML.
    • At first, Asha was very wary of him because he was the person who killed her in the original story. However, as they got to know each other while eating desserts together, unlike in the original, they started to form a relationship, made friends with various people, such as cousins Dmitry, Natalia, and Lyudmila.
    • When Asha learned that the spirit of Carno, the spirit of death, was actually a spirit of time, she ate the spirit of Carno for ripening and fermentation (?) Also at the beginning of the story, when Carnot knew his spirit was a spirit of death, Asha tried to grab it and knock it down. Phoebe was worried it would hurt her hand or broke her wrist.
    • Spirits - In the case of other novels, the contract with spirits focused on combat, such as attack, defense, etc., but in this novel, it focused on protection.
    • Asha had different nicknames, soft peaches, under-grown acorns, soft grape clusters, etc. As for the emperor, he was called a landowner, an old oak tree, whereas Alexei/Alosha was called a young oak tree, and so on.
    • Also, Asha rarely smiled or got angry, but she often listened to others, but she didn't listen to everything, nor did she forgive rudeness. At first, Carnot was worried, but his worries were futile.
    • Alosha/Alexei became the emperor, and Asha received the status of a grand duke, Archduke Pesheranska, and was able to come out of the imperial family. The position and authority was the grand duke, but the manor was a peach field, and it was not a manor where mining or a lot of money could be made.
    • Anastasia opened her own sweets shop, 'Pesheranska Sweets,' and Alosha held Anastasia's hand as he ascended to the coronation ceremony
    • Chapter 120 - seemed like here was a 4 year time skip.
    • In the side story, you would be able to see the love and marriage between Carno and Anastasia.
    • And don't worry guys, Carno waited silently by Asha's side until she became an adult.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  8. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! But throughout the story, did she ever get to see her parents again or did they get to move to the palace with her? Cause thats kind of unforgivable, for me at least, to keep a child held hostage in the palace for the sake of another. If she still got to meet her parents regularly then its fine. If not then thats just a sour spot in the novel.:/

Micus, Mangafreakspark, Qoer and 16 others like this.
  9. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dad is a prince and mom is the daughter of the most powerful and important knight of the kingdom

10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a Newtoki link now:
    https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/13567781?stx=악역+황녀님은+과자집에서+살고+싶어&title=악역+황녀님은+과자집에서+살고+싶어
    thank you vm for the spoilers :aww:

11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!

icedcoffee likes this.
  12. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing about kids ?
    i wanted to see little marshmallows

13. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the most important thing for the current fandom tendency to... well... :p

Anyway, thank you for the spoilers!

14. tweexar

tweexar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately because of this there will be no unlimited kisses and lovey dovey stuff. Ugh. I crave smut. :blobowoevil_horns:
    This is a wholesome manhwa/novel. I should probably read something else. JK

15. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, same haha do u have any recommendation?

16. Chubby potato

Chubby potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has solid 10 for rating that mean it was THAT GOOD, yes :blobfearful:

RudaReed, avlirea, ariane09 and 4 others like this.
  17. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the parent come to the palace?

DOHere likes this.
  18. icedcoffee

icedcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have an answer on when Asha will get back together with her parents yet. As you can see from the latest chapters in the manhwa, she is going to be stuck in the imperial palace for the unforeseeable future. And based on my understanding with how royal families operate, Asha won't be able to just freely go out of the palace? At least that's how it works in Chinese novels. :blobsweat: I could be wrong. To someone who knows, please shed some light. Otherwise, I plan to read every 10th chapter later. There are also new side stories, but dang kakaopage makes it almost impossible (meaning, there's a way but it's a too tedious process) for readers outside of Korea to buy cash.

Anyway, here are some spoilers I MTLed from reviews:

He thought that his spirit, Fafnir, could be controlled if he suppressed emotions like happiness, sadness and anger. Alosha even thought that his father died because he failed to control Fafnir (his father being the previous owner of Fafnir). The real reason his father died will be explained in the spoiler below.

Alexei's father initially was the Crown Prince, but he handed over this title to Asha's father later on. Alexei's father then committed suicide. The emperor was somehow directly/indirectly part of the reason why Alexei's father committed suicide (?) the spoiler and its MTL was not clear on this one.

Because of this Asha's father got mad at the emperor, then he took his wife and left the palace.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  19. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow sis you really just dropped a bomb here and left hahaha!

The manhwa is really cute. Like Royal Chef Lady. Or maybe more like that Hyperion princess one (forgot the name). Wish it was on ridibooks I wanted to read the raws...

icedcoffee likes this.
  20. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You for this! At least this explains a bit about what happened with her parents and stuff. I'm kinda curious as to what Ashas parents thought of her. Like before the spirit summoning they were talking about her when they thought she was asleep. Then she becomes a chef without ever having seen most of the ingredients. So I'm really curious about her parents reactions.