Today I Woke Up In My Dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my f* gawd.
    I read about Lucid Dreaming these last months, and the YouTubers and researchers and Lucid Dreamers themselves have recommended to do Reality Checks (check if reality is actually reality and not a dream) throughout the day, and Dream Journal (write down your dreams). I haven't done any of them really, just sometimes once every few weeks.

What i remember is that almost all of them said that they woke up in their dreams when they realized something off, like "this can not be real". Then they woke up inside the dream and could do whatever they wanted, form their dream to their liking, summon characters (imagine summoning young masters to smack them like Ji Ning).

AND YESTERDAY/TODAY i actually woke up in my dream for the first time. Before i go into the story, any one who has also experienced Lucid Dreaming, please write down your story, and any one who can do this regularly write down your technique..

So how everything started.. I was in my elementary school. There were lots of bald jews?, somehow the word jews came to my mind, anyway a lot of very small bald people were in my elementary school, and it just seemed off. I woke up inside the dream thinking this has to be a dream. Immedietely, from my memory, i had the idea of saying "Clarity now!", as i read before that if you wake up in your dream you have to demand clarity inside the dream to gain more clarity and control. I did that, not sure if it was of any benefit. Anyway now in retroscept i think i was 70% Lucid, i couldn't fly or anything at least i lost control over the dream before i could become more lucid, but i could move inside the school and choose where to go and what to do, but the scenery and the people inside were still not in my control, i feel like i was only 70% Lucid, and those 70% were already SUPER AWESOME. It felt like i had full control over my own world, like some Mini-Buddha, or it felt like i was the heir of my own adventure, like Jack Sparrow. (Imagine summoning a ship and riding down the sea, fighting pirates..). Anyway not sure if this was the same like the Idea of "Clarity now!" but i probably remembered my friend telling me the two lucid dreams he had, he immedietely looked for a girl to have *** with. And this gentlemen is what I did. I found one real quick, and a gentleman never really remembers what happens, so let''s leave it at that. But let me say that somehow i wasn't really satisfied, it felt a little off, so i kind of left her and went to another room or upstairs or something. And now comes the REAL WEIRD PART. There was a teacher or something i think, a male, with glasses i think sitting on his chair, probably signing some documents. And i was still in the mood. And you won't believe it but i swear on my grandmothers grave. My dream self is probably like me, 100% hetero (i am male, so i look for females). And my dream self probaly shy'ed away from seing a nude male body and have sex with him. Maybe i wanted to test my dream limits. Maybe i was just in the mood and he was there. Anyway you wont believe it but here it comes. I tried to have DISTANCE *** with him. I looked him in the eyes and tried to have *** with him through 2 meters of distance. And IT ******* WORKED WTF. It felt pretty good to be honest. I looked him directly in the eyes and imagined the feeling of S''. After that i was probably mind blown and kind of lost control of the dream. I think i only dreamed from that on, not lucid anymore. What i remember is i still have a lot of ***, i was with some kind of friend group and a girl i really digged i had a lot of *** with her for the rest of the dream, but it was also kind of romantic, we had walks and stuff. After that male teacher incident the dream still felt extremely vivid, so maybe once you a lreucid in a dream the rest of the dream is more vivid.

I always thought about learning Lucid Dreaming, what people talked about sounded very amazing. But since this night i have decided to go all in into doing the techinques every day to ensure i can Lucid Dream every day or every 2-3 days. This is one of the most amazing feelings i had and i won't miss this gift our mind is capable of. Any experiences that are similar? Greetz.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Youtubers and researchers being used in the same context is an abomination.

3. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Daoist Ninefaps what do you think of my adventure

4. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    From my personal experience I don't really write my dreams lol cause they really don't make sense and I'll prob just end up questioning my sanity so ehhh.

5. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    I too was too lazy to do all these stuffs. But this feeling was so incredible. Have you watched Lucy with Scarlet J.?
    It's maybe like that. You just feel so free and liberated, maybe because your ego and rational mind is turned off in a dream.
    You just exist and feel and you go on a adventure of your dreams, you become a child again. Its truly mind blowing and once you experience it you will want to do it again. But i get you i was the same before, too lazy. But if you see it with your own eyes it's just wow..

6. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I have realized that I was dreaming in the past too, but what I do usually is just try to continue the plot of the dream :blobneet: It's a super weird experience. It happens when I'm close to waking up usually. But then again, I still forget a few hours after waking up if I don't conciously try to remember it.

7. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    That point is true with all the thrill and all but I would honestly just remind myself that it was a dream because 'that' wasn't my reality.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's anti-semitic and you should go to Israel and kowtow , while wearing a kasaya and having a bald head yourself!~
    (tbh it was a TLDR for me, i don't enjoy acid trips.)

Shin Ah likes this.
  9. TheGluttonousSloth

TheGluttonousSloth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

10. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    *Me who may have a list of dreams, from weird to WTF*

......Y-yeah....cool story bro....

I only have some dreams of being in a Silent hill senarios, a very disturbing scenes of women and horses, my gender bend self wanting me to become a mangaka and write BL to the eldrich gods complaining that I can't understand japanese and idonesia to watch VTubers....

My most recent dream is being in a scientific world where I was gender bend and had 4 guys who were interested in me but I was actually in love with a girl who has a bigger dck than them, who seems to be a double agent whose sole mission is to seduce this horse man thing, which was actually a time traveler from an isekai world and was there to save me from being tempted by a futa. But wait, there's more. That horseman was actually my genderbend self who tries to stop me from going into ryona and was about to turn into a drug dealer. Yet, I was killed by a magical girl who somehow is summoned by the eldrich gods who wanted to resurrect me into a VTuber and join in a competition to become the best girl. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that by becoming the Best girl, I turned into a guy as they began to transform me back into a girl to which a mecha arrived and gave me a broom and transform me into maid trap and had to fight off god who was jealous that I beat satan in being the best trap. Him not realising that Satan was actually a tomboy who just wanted god to acknowledge her to being a girl but I helped her be herself and she fallen in love with me. God and me started to fight to which the goddess intervene and scolded god for his gay fantasies and asking me if I wanted to marry satan. Yet, I was then hit by a truck and was transported into an isekai world where I discovered that meth gives superpower and I turned the world into a rainbow and glitter filled gay orgy and soon was taken out by a lesbian because her gay furry girlfriend was jealous of my fabulous trap beauty and was banish into the Marijuana filled helscape and had to dig a magical weed to fight the demon world and save princess Muscles from the evil tyrant known as Queen Steroids.

Yeah... I think the milk might've hit the wrong part of my brain....

11. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

That's a lot of s** you had in a dream

A few months ago i realised that i'm dreaming because everything looked more vivid and beautiful in the dream (i said this quite a few times on nuf threads these days...) and of course what else could i do but start flying around and explore the world since it looked so beautiful. I ended up entering in a story on the way and waking up from losing in a fight (how could i win with a child's body when more foes kept on appearing...) which woke me up (i stopped being able to create and use powers when i entered the story)

12. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thats awesome. We shouuld try learning this art.

Almaa likes this.
  13. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Sex in a dream? Now where have I read this before :blobhyperthink: