Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I want the raws, my friend can translate from korean.

Mkp likes this.
  2. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lina seems like one of those characters that you can detest more and more

DOHere, avlirea, SweetHaru and 3 others like this.
  3. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    That latest chapter, annoying yuri route?

Chapter 136-140

• So Lina has to hold the child for 3 months and it's spirit will transfer to the divine tree as written in their holy book. They can only tell who the "father" is after the child is born so right now there are three candidacy- Callis, Lesche and Seria, but Callis lied to her that it was him. Lina felt relieved that it's from someone she knows. They haven't told her the other candidates. Callis promised her that no matter whose child it is, he will take responsibility.
    • Seria who heard the news thought it was absurd. She had read about a child being born from divine powers but she didn't think it would actually happen. Also it's odder that she can also be a candidate, but she was more concerned that Lesche was also a candidate. She wondered how Lesche will react if it was from his divine powers. She was heading to a place Turban had mentioned to her.
    • Lesche was going crazy with concern. Elliot was wondering why he was upset. Lesche asked him a rhetorical question if there's any woman who would want a man that has a child already. He's upset at his own body that has divine powers causing all this issue, but then he thought he wouldn't have been able to marry a stern if he wasn't one of the 17 nobles.
    • Lina was talking to the high priest. He asked her if Callis had told her that he would take responsibility of the child and she said he did but she felt bad for Callis since he was going to divorce her. The priest decides to wait a week to reveal the truth of the other potential candidates to have her get more healthy first.
    • The other apprentice priests noticed the red moon and thinks it's a blessing from the return of the priest. They were excited but Lina was terrified. She's not even sure what's with the moon. It had taken her and spit her out. But strangely when she looked at the moon, she kept thinking of a treasure she had forgotten, Seria's necklace. She then remembered asking Seria if she would become the grand duchess once she divorces Callis. She realized now she shouldn't have ask that since just because she's divorcing Callis doesn't mean Seria would also divorce.
    • Lina thought positively that the child she's bearing is proof there's really some God and she's really a saint, that makes her all the more special since there's more than 1 stern but there's only 1 saint. She's thinking that with her standing, she could become equal friends with Seria and with that she can get the necklace as a gift from Seria later on. Also she has Callis as a good friend who was willing to rush to take care of her.
    • Lina went to visit Callis who was already sleeping. She wanted to see Callis but his aide didn't want her to enter. He didn't think Callis would be in his own bedroom but she forced her way in and he felt relieved to see Callis was sleeping in his own room. Lina noticed Callis was crying in his sleep and wanted to go check on him but then she halted her steps when she heard him calling Seria in his sleep.
    • A few days later, Seria was at the temple threatening the priests with Abigail's help. Abigail returned back to her days as a soldier in a war acting all violent in front of the priests and scaring them. Seria threatened them to find the father of the child in a week. She doesn't want to remain married to a guy with a child so once she finds he's the father she wants a divorce. The priests panic since they doubt Lesche would be willing. There's no way that guy would divorce her since he's a man with the behavior of someone in love. But then they also knew Seria has a crazy personality so it might just happen. Then where would his wrath aim for if his wife leaves him? Most likely the Saint.
    • She ordered them to open the vault to use the relic that can show the results in a week. They were surprised she knew of the hidden relic. The priests hope the father is Callis since it'll cause more trouble if it were the other two. Still, they didn't want to use the relic since it requires a high amount of divine power to use it and the Saint who has enough power isn't healthy enough yet. Seria didn't pay attention to them. She told them she will bear the power.
    • They didn't think she'll be able to handle it with her power. The priests were also trying to keep Lina from finding out Seria was there. Also oddly Lina had been avoiding Callis these past few days.
    • Seria commented on Abigail breaking all the furniture. Abigail said she wanted to also break their bones. Seria wondered why she had kept quiet and Abigail said it's because she was a former death row criminal. The priests also hate her. She usually keep quiet so she won't be a shame to Seria but Seria didn't care that she was a criminal before. In her eyes, Abigail was actually a hero since she didn't killed anyone but a scum. Seria told her it's actually better if she pretended to be more angry. Abigail nodded her head. She took off the sword from her sheathe and smashed the window.
    • Callis woke up from his sleep. He had been using sleeping pills to help with his insomnia for a while since hearing Lina had a child. But he had fell asleep thinking of Seria and trying to figure out where to bring Lina since she hated the temple. His aide had told him that the temple will be able to find the result in a week. Callis was surprised since it was mentioned a month before.
    • Callis then saw Seria and thought it was an illusion. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug, but then realized she's real. In an instant, someone else pulled his hand that was holding her hand and hurled his body after breaking his arm. Lesche threatened that if he had wanted to commit suicide, he should've told him in advance. But then Lina also came and was concerned about Callis. The priests panicked at the 4 of them meeting.
    • Seria realized belatedly Callis had hugged her. She was too surprise to react and in an instant, Lesche had threw him off before anyone else can react. 10 high ranked priests were running this way. Seria tried to calm Lesche down. She took a step to slap Callis instead and he called her name affectionately. Lina was worried about Callis who was bleeding. She got angry at Lesche for doing this and asked why. Lesche replied he has conservative views with marriage vows so her crazy husband made him uncomfortable.
    • Lesche held out his hand and asked for a sword, but the only knight there was Abigail. Abigail handed her sword willingly. Seria wasn't sure what was going on. Callis wiped the blood from his mouth and glared at Lesche asking where he would want to fight. Lina and the priests panicked and called him. The priests tried to go in between them to stop them but Lesche's eyes remained in fury.
    • Seria was going to use her divine powers to stop them but then a priest stopped them. He told Lesche to consider his position as a stern's husband. Lesche started to hold in his anger and hugged Seria. Seria was surprised at the random embrace in front of so many people. She was going to go to the divine hall but the priest led them to the bedroom and Seria doubted what she's hearing at the moment. Once they were alone in a room, she asked to see his face. she noticed he was really upset and told him not to be upset. Lesche wondered if he's too violent in her eyes. She told him that it was him who threw the glove first.
    • Seria told him she missed her. He also missed her and kissed her. But when his kiss got deeper and he wrapped her more tighter in his arms, Seria moan from pain. Lesche stopped and rolled up her dress to see her bruises. He got upset she had to use her powers. He called the priests and saint useless. The high priest had arrived.
    • The priests were releived Callis wasn't too injured. It seemed Lesche had held in his power since Seria was watching. Lina told the priests to take good care of Callis. She was surprised to find out that Callis had been taking strong sleeping pills from his aide and had avoided him when she realized he still couldn't forget Seria. But then she saw Seria was on good terms with Lesche so that was a relief to her. That means Callis would take responsibility of her child. She wanted to go see Seria but the priests won't tell her where she went. Lina was determined though so she went to find Seria herself.
    • Lina then found out that Seria had used her divine powers to activate the relic. She was surprised that Seria has enough power to do that since it was known Seria's power wasn't that strong. Compared to the saint, her power was miniscule. But then she also overheard that Callis might not be the actual father. Lina got upset when she found out Callis lied to her and demanded answers.
    • Seria was wondering if the child was even born from divine powers since she kept thinking about that dark energy around Lina.
    • Lina got upset when she found out Seria could be a possible candidate. She didn't want to have a child with someone who hates her. She then asked Callis if he's only willing to take responsibility since if the child was with Lesche then Seria would get hurt and if it was Seria's child, then he wanted to raise it. Lina told Callis to admit the truth saying if he won't tell her the truth she would declare Haneton as the enemy using her saint title. The high priest tried to stop her and she told him to not interfere.
    • Lina was angry everyone lied to her and decided to do things her way. She left the room.
    • Seria made sure Lesche was deep asleep before she went out to pour more divine power into the relic. She went with Linon. She can tell why the priests didn't want to use it now since it was eating away at her power quickly. Lina showed up and demanded to know if Seria enjoyed not knowing anything. Seria asked her if she wanted her to tell her that she didn't know anything and she's testing it now. Lina sobbed. Lina told Seria she's angry because the child could be hers or Lesche's. When Lina asked what Seria would do with the child if it was Lesche's, Seria said she'll publicly raise the child. Lina told her that Callis was going to raise the child if it's her child.
    • Lina said it's for her to decide and not others. Linon grabbed her and told her that he cannot see others in the seat of the duchess of Berg and told her that it's not a position that can easily be obtained just from remarriage or a child. Lina got upset hearing that and started to pour out complaints that she's sick of always living in Seria's shadow. Seria was confused since she didn't know what Callis had told her.
    • As the high priest and Callis were rushing towards them, Lina proclaimed that if the child is Seria's, she would make Seria divorce Lesche and have her marry her.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  4. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. What a turn. That darkness that was also talking to Lina in earlier chapters about the necklace could have somehow planted the baby, cause she still obviously wants the necklace. I highly doubt that the father is any of theirs.

5. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! lawl yuri route. More like "crazy ratchet wanting to choose her baby daddy AFTER getting knocked up", as they say.

My other thought was "I hope Lina gets aborted. Not the baby but her."

6. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary spoilers!

Interesting that it's going into a Yuri route, though I hope it's just misdirection. I sincerely hope that baby is not any of theirs.

7. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers... but this is sooo ridiculous... I can't. Please tell me we're getting over this convoluted plot soon. A random ass baby and a random ass marraige with a white lotus "fl" that nobody asked for. I don't even get where the author is going with the story now.

8. Neveah

Neveah New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, I would like to thank you for the summary of those chapters. Good work!

Second, after reading this summary, I suddenly felt a crackpot theory pop into my head.

So while checking the summary for chapters 121- 125, Seria is having a conversation with the humanoid called Tuban/ Turban that she encountered from the mines. Three things to keep in mind:
    • Tuban says if Seria doesn’t recall her memories, her body will break because of the moon.
    • When asked who it is, Tuban cries blood and says it is Seria’s something, but it doesn’t finish the sentence. It seems to know something about Seria’s name and Lina’s true name.
    • When Seria hugs Tuban at the end, she can feel constellation and Stern powers being transferred to her.
    Okay, keep all of this in mind, and move to chapters 131- 140. Lina returns after a year of absence via the moon acting weird, and she is somehow pregnant. The priests determine the pregnancy happened as a result of a huge amount of divine power coming close to Lina. The candidates for the father are Callis, Lesche, and Seria.

Theory: Tuban is the child from the union of Seria’s divine power and Lina from the first timeline, as in Seria’s child. That could explain why it knows about Seria and Lina, why it knows the moon is related to Lina and her dark forces, and why it has constellation and Stern powers it could transfer to Seria.

(Of course, it is probably more likely the dark forces are the ones who made Lina pregnant, and this theory means nothing. I also don’t know why Tuban was never part of Seria’s memories from the first timeline. But reading chapters 136- 140 really made the weird shit Tuban said more enlightening.)

9. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, this is out of control.

10. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what in the world is going on? why do they have to add a bluetooth child in the story?
    What I really want right now is for her to leave this novel world and have them take care of their own problems. smh

Also, if I was Lina and I was told that I got pregnant in a fantasy world by the power of the moon or some shit, I would be hella furious and disconcerted too. This feels like a torture novel for Lina.

11. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did lina want the necklace again?

12. ilove_chocolatte

ilove_chocolatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but this part gives me a 'midsummer night's dream' vibes where the author became a fairy who says 'dibidi dabidi do'(cinderella's fairy) then everything became so mixed and complicated.. Hahahahaha :blobcheeky::blobxd::blobxd:

but I do still enjoy reading this so thanks for the tea. :blob_coffee:

13. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was explicitly mentioned in the spoilers. When she initially saw it, she wanted it right away. Then there's also the dark haze around her whispering things like "there's not enough power". Her unknown relation to Mies might be related to it as they both want the necklace.

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never implicitly explained. She just wanted it, like the moment she saw it, she was drawn to it. Might be related to initial life that it belonged to her so it was meant for her or something.

I think Mies wanted it to give to Lina since they seem to have a connection with each other. He kept mentioning the moon and it seems Lina might be the moon so I think he wanted it for the moon.

I can understand why she's furious, but she's also kind of dense and her jealousy with Seria. It's just humorous since Seria knows Lina to be the "original female lead" with all the people's love and what not, but on Lina's side she just thinks Seria gets everything she wished for. She hated living in the temple. She was jealous of Seria being a stern but then when she became a stern, she's jealous of other things. Like with Amos, the previous high priest, Lina hated how he always compared her with Seria since Lina doesn't listen or do her job right. Then when she married Callis, she probably did so to escape the temple life, but Callis doesn't even love her. She's still annoying though because she has no tact, acts like a child.

15. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having a bad feeling about all of this.
    What if their souls got mixed up? Our current Seria should be Lina and vice versa? That's why the spirit thing mentioned something about their real names or something.
    I don't want it to go to that route. Please noooo.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  16. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that since the current Seria knows she's destined to be killed (hence why she apparently turned back time). Whereas Lina in both versions (ognovel and current) is as clueless as ever. Seria said before that she was showered with everyone's love and it was nuanced that it was mainly Lina's suitors who would deal with villains, not her directly (even though I think Seria said she has a certain characteristic that made her the FL - that she has the guts to stand up to someone, or something like that).

clraei, Bella94, avlirea and 3 others like this.
  17. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! Thank you so much for all the spoilers! ❤️:blobmelt:

I'm new here. In the first place, I think the plot kinda similiar to RE. But boom! It's totally full of fantasy and mystery things!:sweating_profusely:
    It's kinda similiar to The Baby Raising A Devil where we got a green tea bish who always envied FL, a fake saintess (it's just my speculation that Lina is a fake saintess, maybe she's actually being summoned by the demon or darkness? [Maybe there's 2 'God' who try to destroying each other too?!:blobpopcorn_cool:]), ogFL with her 'naiveness' and mindset that the world revolves around them.

And in my speculation are first ogFL's child is the demon's child (or darkness?).
    Second, Turban is the 'God' that supported FL? (Not necessarily God but maybe like Light vs Darkness?) [Just like how FL can't hear the demon like ogfl, maybe the demon is ogfl's supporter?] :blobfearful:
    Third, peoples who never seen ogfl but 'crazy' because there's someone who became the 'medium' for the demon or darkness? :hmm:

Bella94, NohrNeir and SweetHaru like this.
  18. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on author-nim, that plot twist is so ridiculous :facepalm:

avlirea, talexus93, Lucy_ and 7 others like this.
  19. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    And the father is.... still don't know but neither of the three.

Chapter 141-145

• Seria told Lina to stop joking but Lina said she's serious. When Callis and the priest caught up, Abigail stood in between them to keep Callis from trying to hug Seria like last time. As Seria walked away, Linon asked if she's really going to divorce Lesche and marry a woman. Seria calls him crazy. Linon was glad, but then he fainted and Abigail had to carry him. Abigail told Seria he's weak.
    • Lesche was still sleeping when she got back to the bedroom. She took a bath before going back to bed. She thought back to when she threatened to divorce Lesche if the child is his and recalled Lina's tantrum. They were along the same line. She also recalled Lina telling her that Callis wanted to raise the child if it's her child. She cuddled back in his arms and fell asleep.
    • The result came back earlier than expected. Lesche is not the counterpart. Seria was relieved, so were the priests. Callis is still recovering before he can take the test to see if he's the other parent. The high priest asked if she could loan her power again for the relic and she agreed but he also wondered how she got high divine power all of a sudden.
    • Seria lied to him that her discovery of the constellation gold mines boosted her powers and also lied that she asked for the stern insignia because she wanted to keep praying to thank the god for the power granted to her. (Based on this chapter it was explained that priests can also purify so it's divine powers that purifies and the constellation power that protects from the demonic creatures. That explains why saint was considered so important because her power to purify is strong and stern is also important because she can protect those around her. This also explains why when there's a stern around, they don't need as many of the constellation armor. Basically the stern does all that, provide defense to those around her, and given constellation armors are limited in supply, sterns are just as valuable.)
    • The priests believed her lie and felt bad they thought she took the insignia to show off her merit for finding the mine. They were also talking about how Seria seemed like a second saint with her power. Lina who was eavesdropping behind a wall got upset.
    • When Callis finally recovered enough, it was his turn to take the test. He asked the priest if Seria also poured power to active the relic again and the priest told him that she did. He wondered if Seria's divine power is the same as Lina. The priests had told Callis he's most likely the father. Even so, Callis was determined to take responsibility, despite Lina avoiding him since that day. As Callis was engulfed in Seria's divine power for the test, he felt strangely warm from it and cried.
    • Seria was out in the courtyard and she saw a shadow. Thinking it was Abigail, she asked her if she wanted to eat cookies again, but it was Lesche's voice that responded. Lesche realized why Linon was carrying around a basket before and laughed. Seria wondered why he was laughing all of a sudden and he asked why can't he laugh when he sees his wife. Seria asked if they should go somewhere else and he said this is fine. He picked her up and seated himself on the swing chair she was on and placed her on his lap. Seria enjoyed the swinging feeling without doing any work since Lesche was swinging the chair with his own feet.
    • Lesche then told her he had heard she was going to divorce him if he was the other parent of the child. He asked her if she was really going to divorce him. She told him she wasn't. She was just using it as a threat so they can take out the relic. She got upset at the priests' loose mouths. Seria apologized to Lesche for making him feel bad and he said he didn't think she would care about his feelings. Lesche then asked her what if he had said he would divorce her if she had other children. He told her he wouldn't divorce her no matter how many other children she has so he hope she hadn't said those words before. Seria asked why he said 'how many' instead of one and wondered if he thought of her as a heartbreaker. He told her that she knows how to break her husband's heart and she explained she was just saying all that for a reason. Lesche pretended he was about to cry over it. She told him she won't do it again and he laughed. She thought he was joking around but then he told her to swear under the stern's insignia she won't divorce him even if they die together. She didn't answer him and he asked if she didn't like that, to which she responded what if he has another kid somewhere else. Lesche then dug his hand in her stomach and told her that he had no intention of seeing his child anywhere else other than here. Seria looked away. He told her not to look away. He told her to answer him. She told him to rethink about swearing under the insignia and he said there's no other way. He sighed and they kissed.
    • Seria asked to go back to the green manor. She wanted to check on the devil in the basement since Linon had mentioned it before. Lesche told her to do as she likes. And they kissed again.
    • A few days later, news came that the child wasn't Callis's. So now everyone's wondering if it's Seria then since it's neither of the other two. Callis said he'll raise the child. Lesche was surprised when he heard the news but Linon thinks it's relatively mild compare to when he heard the news that he may be the other parent. But still Lesche's mood swings these days were severe. Linon went to check on Seria but she wasn't in the bedroom. She had left to the room where they did the test.
    • Lina called out to Seria and Seria asked Lina if she's going to marry her. From Lina's expression, Seria could tell that Lina didn't want to marry her to begin with. She was just doing it because she was upset at Callis and wanted to say it in front of him before. Seria told her that she had told her not to propose to her in a fit of rage and Lina said she told her not to be angry. Seria asked isn't this her anger. A priest behind them coughed.
    • Lina started crying and saying Seria had nothing to lose. Seria then remembered from a year ago how she didn't possessed the female lead. She resented god that time but she never resented Lina. Seria asked why Lina was mad at her when she didn't even take anything from her. Lina then started to cry more what will become of her child. Seria said she's going to check as well. The priest was surprise and asked didn't the other two fail so it could only be her. Seria said she doesn't believe it.
    • She used her powers again to active the relic. New bruises formed on her arms where it was visible.
    • Lesche could see the light from another location and knew it was Seria's power activating the relic again. Callis showed up and Lesche asked if he came for the duel from last time and he said he did. The priests who were running towards them already were too far to stop them, but it was Abigail who blocked Lesche. Lesche told her to move and she did. But then Abigail told him that Seria had said no. The priests who caught up were relieved someone could stop Lesche. After thinking about it, Lesche think Seria must've done this to keep bad gossips about the archduke of berg killing the saint's husband. He stopped himself.
    • Linon who came with documents on the child's entry was handing them to Lesche to read. Callis told Lesche that he intended to bring the child over to Haneton. Lesche in a fit of rage, cursed and drew his sword, attacked Callis's face in a blink of an eye.
    • Sounds of shoes were approaching and trumpets sounded out. It couldn't be Seria since she's still in the middle of the test so Lesche can only deduced Lina must've came to rescue her husband. Linon asked what he's going to do now. Lesche was about to slam his fist into Callis's face and stopped.
    • Later that day, Seria was taking a bath. Lesche came and helped her. Seria told him that earlier that day, she had gotten Abigail to stop him. His hand that were going up her arm stopped. She told him that she should've told Abigail to assassinate him before since she had heard from Linon what Callis had said. She told Lesche to go to her. He then removed his robe and she was perplexed since she only wanted him to just move closer, but he went into the tub with her and embraced her from behind. Water from the tub spilled out from the extra volume. Seria couldn't even tell him to leave now so she just rest her head on his chest.
    • Seria asked him why he's even in the bathroom and he said he was wondering if he could help her with her bath. She said she doesn't and he asked if he's not good enough, and she couldn't answer. Seria tried to change the subject and asked if Callis normally talk to him like that. Lesche don't want to hear about that guy.
    • When she had finished earlier at the relic, when she came out, she had saw Lesche tehre with his hands all bloody. She could tell it was Callis's blood. Seria had almost collapsed when she came out from overuse of power and she was being carried to the bath. Lesche had followed her at that time.
    • Seria ended up falling asleep in the bath and when she woke up again, she was in bed. Lesche told her to rest more. She fell asleep again and the next day she found out she had slept for 2 whole nights. She went to take a bath and when she came out she ran into Lesche. That's when news were released that Seria isn't the other parent. Linon was ecstatic.
    • The priests took it as a news that god granted that child to Lina from its own power. They felt pleased with the 2 miracles, one where Seria might become the 2nd saint and two where Lina might bear a child as strong as a saint. With this, they feel the start to the end of the great war might've finally happened. They have yet to gauge Seria's powers to see if she can be labelled as a saint but they already unofficially deemed her as one.
    • Lina who got the news was surprised but from the priests' expressions she can tell she's special. She's not just a saint, since she's also bearing a child directly from the divine power of god himself. Lina was elated since now she can be above a saint. She didn't like the title of a saint since she hates that the nobles treat her as a saint while the priests treat her with courtesy, she doesn't fit among them. (Seems Lina wants to be treated as a noble and wanted the grand duchess title for that so she had proposed that marriage to Seria in front of Callis to mess with Callis, since if she can't have the grand duchess seat, she'll rather stay married to Callis.) Lina thinks that now that she's above a priest, she has the power to get what she wants herself so she told the high priest to tell Callis that she's not going to agree to the divorce.
    • Abigail was stabbing the stone floor with her sword trying to intimidate the priests more. Linon wondered why since they're about to head back to Berg territory soon. She told him that she's demanding they fulfill the exchange for the divine power. Linon doesn't understand why they would need more divine power since they have Seria now but didn't question Abigail since she only does things for Seria.
    • On the other hand Lesche was signing documents in a really bad mood. Abigail told Linon that she's getting them to compensate for saint proposing to Seria, what Callis said about taking in the child, and some event that happened the day before today. What happened that day was Seria had her powers displayed and the priest wanted to make her a saint. Abigail didn't like how the priests are treating her differently just because of that and always coming in and out of their place to bother Seria.
    • Linon told Abigail she can't just go wipe out the paladins. He was already worried since she's prone to cause violence. A while ago she wiped out Duke Howard's knights and Elliot was worried, but then she didn't get into trouble for it. He then recalled Seria saying that Abigail has great charm. Linon then saw Abigail walked off and hurried after her.
    • At the prayer room, Seria and Lina were praying before the relic. Seria wondered if she can test the relic with Lina. Duke Dietrich, Baron Eisson and Nisos had all fainted so she wondered what would happen to Lina, but she doesn't want to be accused of a saint killer. Also she never killed anyone before. She just hopes Lina is really being blessed by god and getting her own power source from god so she won't be bothered herself. But then she recalled the darkness and don't think god would've blessed a tainted saint. What if Lina didn't get the child from divine power?
    • She heard someone come in and wondered if other nobles had came in as well to pray. The person hugged her from behind and showed no signs of moving. She looked back and realized it was Lesche.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  20. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank god. the child is probably the darkness doing, even seria was thinking of that at the end. and lina is still so annoying crying thinking seria has everything and just wanting to be of higher status.