What do your dreams look like?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by babybb, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are just like the colors in real life.

2. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    i stopped dreaming years ago, or maybe i just don't remember but the last time i remembered dreaming was around 4 years ago. and that dream gave me a lot of deja vu feeling but i don't remember anymore

3. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a very realistic way. Sometimes I could think this way in my dream : wait a minute, I've dreamed about this before. Usually it got affected by my mental state??
    Lately, I've been interested in horror/thriller game and last night I dreamed that I got transmigrated into a world where there's only floating buildings. Each building have a beast that periodically attack. The building that I spawned at was a modern apartment, kinda. People were panicking while I'm just : yea this is normal. So, I strolled around and people were starting to find a hiding place.
    Then, a phoenix that looks like a chicken with long neck started to attack the building (the chicken is humongous and could fly). Some destruction occurs. I was like, aight imma head out. So I went to another floor and met some other people. From a window, I saw another building that looks straight out from a harry potter movie. I asked other people what's that?? They said the beast that attack there is a basillic?? Now that I'm awake, I'm not sure what that is??
    At that time, what conjured in my mind was a flying sanke with wings. Anyways, the chicken attacked again, I ran to a safe space that's not rlly safe (there was a big hole that's probably just there for the sake of ✨ aesthetic ✨ and the chicken head could easily went in). Suddenly, the speaker rang out in my physic teacher voice (ps: I just had a physic test and it was stressful) and he said : the safe space isn't safe, please take cover to this area (say a place). I was like son of a beep, you only said it now!? Meanwhile, the chicken head got into the big hole and it started screaming and stuff. I was on edge.
    I started thinking to myself, I can't let this continue. So I started the cheat mode. My brain came up with this : there's actually 'hidden' players in the world and they are powerful. As you know by now, some player are mixing with npcs, (npcs: the pyshic teacher, random passenger) and npc won't get attacked by the chicken.
    Then it just stopped and I walked around like nothing happened (my brain was probably still processing the next plot). So I walked to a bathroom, it was beautiful, everything is nice and clean, kinda boho with simple but unique furniture.
    Then my brain started working and bam! I'm the 'bad guy' with op power. So I arrived at a stage in a theater and I saw my used-to-be-bff who I have mixed feelings with. And she was the 'good person' !! I was like, what kind of spicy chicken plot is this!? Anyway, I started to channel my inner seductive femme fatale. Went to the good guy camp and messed with things there. The end

The world that I make while I was dreaming are usually places I have visited before. Even if not, the place usually have a good interior design. If it's an outside world, I only focus on the smaller things for example a family eating a dinner at the restaurant near the roadside, I mainly focus to the feelings that I would feel when I saw a family eating out together and focus about how they look and what they're doing, who's with them.
    Once I dreamed about going on a trip to a jurassic themed park?? The texture was great! I could see clearly the wet stones, the water going down the walls, the moisture of the surrounding.
    My fav dream of all time was when I dreamed being a bird living inside a mall (at that moment, I haven't went to a mall for months). I took things to my nest that's located high in the shelves. Whenever I saw things that I like, I be like : to the nest we go. And I flew here and there, searched for treasures to take back to my nest.
    Now that I think about it, it was such a cottagecore life. You should definitely have a dream journal book. And when you woke up, the first thing to do is trying to remember what you dreamed last night.

babybb likes this.
  4. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are in colors, complete with gravitational sensation and sound. Sometimes, i woke up after dreaming that i was falling. It's not scary since i never was afraid of height or falling, it just gave me the much-needed "thump" of a missed heartbeat. The fake gravitational pull would sometimes disoriented me for a while even after i woke up :aww:

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots and lots of colors... like bright green and dark purple and red and brown

babybb likes this.
  6. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was such an emotional rollercoaster... that sounds like a very interesting dream though :blobxd:

7. Itssalwa

Itssalwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rarely don't dream when I sleep. sometimes it's just black but I dream a lot of weird things, tho in the morning I'll forget a lot of things:blobpats:
    last night i dreamed that i was living with my dead grandfather :blobconfounded:and suddenly i was exorcising the devil:blobdevil::blobhero:very random:hmm: so yeah, my dreams looks real, like what i see everyday. There's house, person, grass, etc and sometimes i "woke up" in my dream, trying to wake up if my dream was so bad or horrifying and even in my dream i can feel deja vu :blobconfused:

8. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually, in colours, though once it was blurry greys and blues, and I couldn't move. I hated that.
    But here are some visuals.

Just this weird shit, usually, and sometimes nightmares. I rarely have good dreams. ;-;

Sometimes fever dreams

[​IMG]I actually dreamt about this: it was a dinosaur (unspecified in dream) cooking beats for me in a heavy weird fever dream.
    But I had to use an acronym for my Culinary College classes as an assignment, to help you remember.
    V.F.P.B. it stands for
    Virus, Fungus, Parasite, Bacteria. So to help me remember
    Velociraptor Fires Pickled Beets. lmao anyway-

And this. Whatever this is.

[​IMG]

Rarely this, though I (shamelessly) wish....

[​IMG]

Or just even weirder stuff.

[​IMG]

babybb likes this.
  9. Mikhail-san

Mikhail-san 『 Mika 』『 Mikshroom 』『 Your cute daughtah 』

Reading List:
    Link
    mine's very colorful and i usually don't notice that i'm in a dream when i have one :blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh sounds like an awesome idea for a story

Blitz likes this.
  11. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah after my sleep it's mostly just dark.... And I don't dream at all.... I go to sleep... And then wake up after a second (that's what it feels like to me) so.... Tbh that kind of sleep aren't that much satisfying but it's 1000 times better than having no sleep at all