Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since the author said 3-5 y passed after iblis we kinda got the confirmation of the marriage between makoto and anna if u recall in the LN in the island were heaven folk lives, they revealed that abel and anna married in the island.
    there a slight possibility that furi got her memories as nevia or she is the reincarnation of anna.

2. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true and do you know how much time passed for aya and them?

3. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    one year, so makoto spent around 5-7 y since the beginning of the 1000y arc

4. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that's why he has some leeway when playing with Sofia in the carriage.

The leeway of the 23 y old dood.

5. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Makoto aged, grew up physically but there is no mention nor reaction to it once he returns?

6. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noel and Furi both are suspicious, author might actually brewing something like making Anna = Noel and Furi = Nevia.

He asian. 17 or 23 or 27 would still look like a shounen

7. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya he was acting like such a chad with Sofia I was shocked but now it make sense if he is 23 he probably spent a lot of time flirting with Anna and momo so he is calm about them types of things now.

8. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Or more... he did lose his V card to Anna. (but who are we kidding, highly doubt it would happen off-screen)

9. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    True but I wouldn’t be surprised since the author did hint about some stuff with makoto and Anna

10. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto and Anna probably got closer than we thought. Makoto may have given his first time to Anna because he felt bad about leaving her alone without giving her something meaningful. Well, I think Anna and Makoto probably had a wedding at the very least.

11. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    o have the same though, especially after the LN implication about anna and makoto wedding..
    plus i feel the author already gave us a hint that makoto is lost his v card with his notes about blood taste, but the real Q is, is momo virgin or not i mean come on he will do anna and not momo i doubt it tbh

12. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mommo was a kid

13. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    5y after the iblis is not a kid + she is vampire either way.
    i wonder how strong makoto has become, and did he get his water proficiency to the point he can cast god rank or not.
    i'm pretty sure he powered his destiny magic, but did he get the chance to power up charm and light magic or not

14. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have powered up everything greatly he had years of training and fighting.

15. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given it's been a year in the present what if Noel already did the deed with Sakurai, who is after all her fiance? Then if it's revealed she is Anna it'd be quite the love triangle hehehehe! :D

16. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    If that happens I would drop the series it wouldn’t even be funny nor interesting if something like that happened but I doubt that they even held hands yet seems very one sided.

Blackpain likes this.
  17. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Oracles doing the deed, 100% wouldn't happen. The oracles have to stay chaste until they defeat Iblis anyway.

Blackpain likes this.
  18. TowaReido

TowaReido Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... wasn't Noel supposed to be a descendent of Anna though (actually I don't remember if it was ever outright stated)? But assuming she is and Anna and Makoto did indeed get married and assuming Makoto did the deed with Anna, wouldn't that make Noel his descendent lol.

19. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you there... Only makoto knows the truths about the Oracle's suppose to he chaste thingy....
    I don't think it be a love triangle, after all the Sakurai x Noel Can't be confirm yet.... For me - in my opinion, I think, When I remember the last chapter
    ... Noel and Sakurai don't have a time be each other
    because their are busy in their respected responsibility. Noel and makoto on the other hand has smooth relationship. So my point is in last chapters I read, there more interaction between Noel and Makoto rather than him. sakurai and her, I think is more like a close friends rather than a lover if I look closer to sakurai behaviour towards how he treats Noel. And IF is true that she didn't have any feelings for sakurai, then being with makoto is okay for me I don't care what the Nobles say about it or they just keep it as secrets after all sakurai and makoto are best friend they know each other in the past and they trust each other. Well this just my theory IF the author will go to the path Anna being Noel. IF the author will go that path, I hope he make it good otherwise if make a mistake about it. I will stop reading this story.

If remember correctly Noah's mission for rebellion is make Noel his. I don't if this author already hinted or just a hyped to make the readers theorize.

The only one who knows the secrets of the characters is Fujiyan with his mind reading ability, this guy guy keeping his mouth shut whole time not spoil author's plan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Noel being Anna is Just theory for now ( by the readers) because of Nevia's Reincarnation. Nevia = Furiae and Noel = Anna. Theory started when I think makoto think that Anna has resemble Noel. And it was repeated with Momo say exactly the same but don't knew How. ( sorry about this red line this was supposed to not included in my replay . I was to chat this to my friend, anyway I miss-click the paste option in my keyboard and forgot to re-read again. I was going to erase it but I thought it be weird. Do forgive me :notworthy:)

If they did the deed, I highly doubt that Anna will be pregnant cuase this a Novel. And when I read a lot adult stories like this so far that has 10% probability being Conceive a child. Even in doujin, unles you pick a tags for pregnancy. :LOL:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  20. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto have a child with Anna and the leave for the future? Impossibile.

No matter how i see it, it's impossible for the author to write something like that.
    In every story the author can't change drastically the mc character. Makoto leaving his child behind is not in line with his personality.

Blackpain likes this.