Spoiler Political Marriage With a Friendly Enemy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    F4976D80-0C4C-4143-AE12-C45FF77D2CCF.jpeg

Description:

The alliance is broken. The price of this betrayal must be paid with blood.”

On the day of the wedding, the bride was assassinated and killed.

The war triggered by my death has destroyed my home country.

“Forest, please… … .”

With my earnest prayer, I wanted God to turn everything back.

When I opened my eyes again, I was back to my childhood.

To protect the motherland, once again I entered a political marriage with the first Emperor of the empire.

I planned to stay quietly without being noticed by my husband…

“I was waiting for you.”

Kwanach Radon, a man who was a s*ave and then revolutionized and became emperor.

My husband, who I thought would be harsh and savage, is unexpectedly friendly only to me.

No, he is very kind, and that is the problem.

“You don’t have to lift a finger. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Don’t think of going anywhere.”

Overprotective or confined, I don’t know if I’m married.

My husband’s feelings are ambiguous whether it is passionate or obsessive.

Will it be okay like this?

Author: 슬로프
    Artist: 우문

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hot cover and all since chest window tanned ML. But synopsis alone makes ne relate to MC as I'm prone to overthinking myself. Spoilers?

twilight_123 and Malacat like this.
  4. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally deleted the previous spoiler ToT help...
    Read second spoiler first
    he is overprotective still in a reasonable degree. Synopsis happens around chapter 45 so don't judge him

Preparing for the wedding went fast just like the previous timeline, but ML (Quanach/Kwanach, who cares.) asked to meet mc before the ceremony unlike past life. ML started by saying mc is not happy with this marriage (he was a slave bla bla bla Riftan moment here) mc is a tactful blunt person so she shoots his assumption fast saying she isn't and saying she hopes for a good marriage and to be good partners. ML seems to already have a crush on mc (met her before idk where and when) so he's happy by that but mc couldn't read his expressions yet so they end up calling each other in first names on ML's suggestion. (ML is whooped he was trying not to grin and blush when she called him and jumped the opportunity tocall her)

In the ceremony he gives mc a deep kiss :blob_blush: and skip the reception unlike The
    e previous life. He even gets on the same carriage.
    ML remembers previous life. He turned back time for mc.
    How and when he remembered isn't clear yet. Still not clear when he liked her but seemed even before the regression.

Since mc has a huge death flag he is overprotective, still in a reasonable degree. Synopsis happens around chapter 45 so don't judge him.
    The chapters from 20 to 30 are mainly mc and ml flirting. Ml is super sweet and pampering (he kind of resembles riftan but with much much much..much higher communication skills xp)

They agree to hold off the first night until mc is ready. So no snu snu ... u_u

• Mc meets the empiral doctor on the ship to the empire.(ml gets somewhat jealous since he's just 2 years younger than mc)
    • Baron Oslin, he had the highest merit in the revolution
    • And later on meet Jacksor, he was a slave with ml and is like a brother.

Hell ... I'll rewrite.....*sobs*
    Mc is a princess and an awakend (magicians)Not wizards
    Her family is known as the guardians of the silver forest where the goddess's sibling resides bla bla bla and gives blessing (awakens) one member of the family. Mc (yuspher? Maybe? idc) awakend at at 10 after an absence of awakend for humdreds of years so expectations were high.

Mc only had the power to talk to plants and see their memories, her older borther fuled with inferiority convinces her not tell anyone of that power making her useless and ends up as an abandoned princess.

She gets assassinated while leaving the country her death become a reason for each side to blame the other and war breaks out.

Mc becomes a ghost tied to nearest tree where she died so she hears from the trees abot everything happening. How a northern alliance was created to fight tye empire. The empire wins after a war of 3 years and her whole family dies.
    Mc wished on the silver forest to have a second chance, waking up as 10 year oldright after awakening.

Mc determined to become stronger

She sees through her brothers sweet talk and doesn't tell anyone she can talk to plants. She visits the silver forest talks to the tree(idk what it is actually) and finds out it wasn't the forest that gave her a second chance. The forest gives her a stronger blessing and now she can grow out trees from seeds or reinforce trees with magic.
    She uses that to strengthen the borders and eventually she gets recognition.

Mc takes all measures to marry safely, She even builds up her resistance to poisons.
    She also found out that causelity id hard to break and she would not be able to stop the war without marriage to ml (if she was married ro someone else the treaty won't happen in first place).

Eventually the proposal does come, her older brother (who iss king regent since her dad is sick and her younger brother is 12) is happy to send her.

Her older brother says he found from secret documents only as king or k.regent with access to it that she's infertile (all awakeners are) so the barbarian aka ml won't be happy with that and the treaty will collapse. Mc does not believe him fully.
    He suggests to mc to become a spy and wait till the alliance is ready to take down the empire.
    Mc then realizes it was was her brother that killed her and used her death to fuel war. She finds him stupid, but agrees so he won't send assassins and find a way to stop him.

Ml and mc still flirting
    Mc Starts building her connections, she start by finding through the memories of trees that her closest maid's sister is sick and was approached to become a spy.
    Mc decides to bring the sister to the palace and take of her in the palace. (Ml was supportive and the empire itself was different after the revolution since it focusing on a person capabilities than status and including commoners in state affairs)
    Maid comes clean and becomes a double spy fo mc.
    The maid's sister has a disease spread in the empire without a known cuase but a company was able ro manufacture a potion a medicine for it but it was too expinsive.

Mc becomes curious and asks the empiral doctor if he can make the cure. It was that the ingredients themselves are available yet the process is unknown and needs magic to process them.

Mc asks ml if she should work with the empiral doctor on the cure and get into a fight over it since she might be targeted for it.(first fight) eventually they agree to expiremnt in secret, so only mc, ml, oslin, and the docror onow about it.

They start by stufying existing cases. Mc finds that the Frya(?) River (a blessed river by goddess Frya) is the Carrier of the disease.
    She goes on a date with ml and invistigate the river banks and water. She uses the trees to find that the water is cursed.(someone with red eyes did so)
    She tells ml she can read memories of plants and he trusted her.(main culprit would be the company that made the medicine)

They start studying the curse, and find that those with no mana don't get infected but those with little magical power get their power twisted. Mc isn't infected since she has a higher digree of magical power than any normal person. Thy develop a cure that purifies a persons magical power but still can't mass produce it.

Her brother is in an alliance with that company... gets news she was to the river from the company spy.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
  5. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil more :blobpats::blobpeek:

Reio likes this.
  6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler someone

Please Can you spoil more about there relationship? Has the ml and fl met before?

Reio likes this.
  7. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the new updates after reading them I'll update lol
    Note Forgot to say: MC's power comes from the silver forest, so the farther she is from it the weaker her powers become.

Back to her maid that works as a double spy says that the baron that contacts her is invited to an outdoor banquet for that company.(talk about convenient). Mc decides to go to that banquet to confirm her doubts. ML also goes with her.

She talks to the trees there, finds them agitated when she asks them about Maron(?idk) the company President
    They show her a memory of him shapeshifting from a silve-haired man with red eyes(the previous empiral family characteristics)
    The company was collecting the dead bodies of patients from the disease for some type of expiremnt. MC does not know what the goal of the experiment is but she knows that in the previous timeline they didn't finish it+ from the trees she knows that it affects the goddes something idk...lol

So now mc has super duper info to tell ml, but they are not alone(banquet still ongoing) at the table for the meal to be served she's trying to to tell him she found what she was looking for.. becuz ML is overprotective of mc (she has a death flag) he brought the palace chef for their meals and even personaly poisen tests mc's meal(literally every fighting ml is immune to poison no need to explain this for you)
    BUTT.. mc chokes, jk she gets poisened and falls down into ML's wide arms for dramatic effects. Ml obv freaks out since she's getting cold pretty fast.
    But mc with her will not to die and be a cause of war again cuts her mana to separate the poison from her heart but still falls unconscious (idfk it's a mana curse not just regular poison thats why ml is okay).

Ml is blackened lol
    He locks the venue and bans anyone from leaving, brings chef (this confused me but doesn't really matter he knows that maron is from empiral family or he got hypnotized by him above that) chef takes full responsibility saying some made up shit why he poisoned the empress.
    Ml does not buy it since the poison isn't something a chef could have (talk about sloppy murder plans) and takes everyone including company President Maron or smth as suspects.

Ok.
    ML is now one thread away from going back to "I shall bathe in their blood" version and waging war since fl is still alive tho in a comma.
    The one who really hated this version of him is his brother in arms forgot his name and he plans to take matters into his hands(probably a bad decision).

Ml being pressured to set the nobles free since its been more than a week. And maron is anxiously pacing in his room since his transformation spell isn't permanent.

Mc dreams of the goddes asking for help and sees a glimpse of the ml in previous timeline but we get nothing of it anyway. Mc wakes up after 10 days, she calls for ml first obv.

• She starts with who maron is.
    • The north alliance and the fompany working together.
    • She has a communication device with her brother as a spy.
    • Her brother knowing she went to the river, plus inside info of her relationship with ml and her activities in the palace. (Meaning a close spy) leads to his brother in arms with bad decisions.
    • Tells him they probably aimed for her with ML present to make it look like she took a bullet instead if ML and be an excuse for war.
    • She confess (the thing that was tormenting her most) that she's infertile and can't give him an heir with magic powers as everone thought or the family he would tell her about.
    Then ml comforts her saying he wasn't even going to make a new empiral family but elect a new leader (pretty advanced I'd say) and he married her not becuz she's a princess but wanted herself. Mc was surprised because she doesn't remember meeting him before and yet ml does not tell her when and how. He doesn't want her to remember him in a pitiful state anyway(as a slave).

So fl is concentrating on recovery, but isn't allowed to leave the room. When she pushes through she finds dozens of knights guarding her door and she's can't get out.
    Mc is confused on such tight security asks her maid but she can't cuz ml ordered her.. mc pressured her for answers. It seemes that maron is Missing and the palace is on high alert.

This when ml enters the room, and they both argue of when he was going to tell her. Thats when ml says the line in the description.

“You don’t have to lift a finger. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Don’t think of going anywhere.”

They argue back and forth, he gives in about what happened, it seems Maron switched with a guard and they can't figure how he went unnoticed.

Mc cracks thw case that he was helped by the royal investigator dun dundun.. who is ml close brother and it seemes this was his bad decision. Ml leaving idk what exactly happened after but they are still looking for maron and mc is stuck in her room.
    Mc dreams of her time by the tree and has some sort of trial from goddess and passes.. goddes tells her to save her and transfers her remaining blessings to her.

Mc wakes up confused and goes on a walk with ml to the gardens.. she touches a tree and like how she first got her powers amplified by the silver forest she makes a tree larger without meaning to.
    Mc surprised since she got to the empire her power weakend and she couldn't enject trees with mana like that. She goes back to her room and asks for seeds and ml is confused. She starts growing plants from seeds as the start growing and moving to her will and stops expiremntimg with it. She sees completely surprised ML. I have no idea why he qas so surprised and didn't read pastbthat this was probably chapter 53?

Lol his name is Roman not Maron but I'm lazy to edit

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  8. Mrs.Marlien

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Reio likes this.
  9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobsalute: you're welcome

november27 and Mrs.Marlien like this.
  10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot,ur an angel really :aww::aww:

Reio and Mrs.Marlien like this.
  11. Mrs.Marlien

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil about what happened on their way to the empire? :aww:
    i mean in Uspher's second life.

Reio likes this.
  12. Mrs.Marlien

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, you're an angel :aww::blobmelt:

Reio likes this.
  13. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I didn't catch that.