Recommendations MC/FL does all the chasing and finally gives up bcos of fruitless and unanswered pursuit(?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by inox, Jun 6, 2021.

1. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heeey, the title kinda says it all.

But ima still add some supporting details, kinda looking for additional angst and some drama just to pinch the heart.

y'know where the novel kinda frustrates you and disappoints you or the ML is COLD/Kinda hates or despises the MC/ML. It can also be the title (thread title) + the ML has someone he likes soooo.. yea that's kinda it (๑-﹏-๑) heheZz

im okay with BL and BG, also ok with raws (つ˘◡˘)づ♥

No
    QT onegaiii (。•́ - •̀。)

2. Devil_007

Devil_007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lehiye and inox like this.
  3. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Min Yoong Me

Min Yoong Me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe try:
    Everyday, the Demon Lord is Escaping His Marriage

I haven't read this one but it seems to have a similar description to what you're looking for.\

inox likes this.
  6. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember there being a novel where MC chases after doctor ML as he's in lime for a golden husband. She relentlessly pursues him only to be rejected but finally stops when she hears other nurses mocking her and thinks that ML meant thise words and gives up. She turns hostile towards him which leaves ML baffled cause he doesn't understand where all this anger is coming from. Later after a series of events ML starts pursuing her and they fall in love. He explains that he didn't like her looking for him like a product after reading it's specifications but would like her to appreciate him as him... Or sth like that..
    Will look for the name though.

I am bad at remembering names but here's another one.
    This is a rebirth novel where ML gets reborn back in time and starts appreciating MC. MC had always cared for ML and her love was so pure... So humble that he easily stepped it into dust. There was a white lotus flower around whom he preferred over mc. And many times helped WL just to infuriate MC. Latee after experiencing many twists and turns he realises MCs worth and how fake WL is but it was too late until he was reborn. He finally starts treating her better which leaves everyone confused.
    I remeber right when he wakes up post rebirth in a hospital, there was a scene where MC hands ML plain water with medicine but the WL says don't you know he only drinks flavoured water. MC explains that its better to drink medicine with plain water. WL is waiting for ML to reprimand MC and support her but ML takes the plain water as he recalls how badly he had treated her before and how many times he has humiliated her.

I remember there being a list called 'Now you regret it scumbag' or sth like that. I had seen it way back on NU. Don't know if you could find it?

Rania want to QT, Rokai and inox like this.
  7. Devil_007

Devil_007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First ones name is Ambiguous Relationship
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ambiguous-relationship/

Lehiye and inox like this.
  8. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much appreciate it, I'll try looking for the list (つ˘◡˘)づ♥(つ˘◡˘)づ♥(つ˘◡˘)づ♥

9. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found the list
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/7782/

I too am not a fan of QT :blobokhand:

Poison Genius Consort
    This meets the requirements too. I hated ML a lot cause he was just too perfunctory. He was just like, since you chose to walk into my door, you belong to me

inox likes this.
  10. Setsuna_

Setsuna_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe try:
    Shattered Glass

It's a tragedy novel :)

inox likes this.
  11. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I Won't Pick Up The Trash I Threw Away Again. Warning, translations have yet to reach the point where what you asked for happens. Anyway, MC's fiancé is a duke in the military. He comes back with a pregnant woman in tow, while the MC has been managing his lands as the duchess while he was away. Upon returning back, he basically outright states that the pregnant woman he returned with is going to be the duchess, and the MC needs to act as the new girl's second. Translation is still here, giving extensive details about how the fiancé is ignoring the MC and pampering the new girl, but the description says that she's going to decide to call off her engagement, and near immediately get recruited to at least work for the king.

inox likes this.
  12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe this manhua although the FL ends up withe the ‘previously scum and misunderstood’ ML and has a lot of cliche and drama.
    Your Turn To Chase After Me

inox likes this.
  13. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will definitely check out all of it thank you minna-san (๑و•̀Δ•́)و✧

14. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know the title... The male character rebirth instead of the female? Sign me up!!
    :aww::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

15. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this seems to be https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jiaochen/
    read it a while ago thru MTL. it's a decent read.

16. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Second one seems to be: “Sweet husband pampers his wife”
    Am I the only one who dislikes those who were over-scummy before rebirth even if with someone’s manipulation?

Ghost123 and yforever125 like this.
  17. yforever125

yforever125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but I like when scummy, egoist men grovel more<3~~ Like villainess-protagonist stories where the MC stops pursuing (usually the crown) prince and the prince feels uncomfortable that his personal ego-stroker is moving on. In reality, these scum like pretty women fussing over them

inox and Rania want to QT like this.
  18. LitaJ

LitaJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another reccomendation is Remarried Empress:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/remarried-empress/
    "Navier was the perfect empress, however, the Emperor wanted a wife, not a colleague. And so, the Emperor abandoned Empress Navier and placed an ens*aved girl beside him. That was fine until Navier heard the Emperor promise the s*ave the Empress’ position. After many ups and downs, Navier decided she would accept being the Queen of the neighbouring country and remarry."

This is an awesome one, where the scumbag is not the ML, but the former husband who never thought she would give up on him... afaik, scumbag later wants her back, but no way

inox and Rania want to QT like this.
  19. Tilla

Tilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's called sweet husband pampers his wife. I remember the whole water scene too lol. The male lead was the rebirth one