LCD Duke Pendragon

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was kinda changing the norm I think. They plan on making a free trade city where every race could live there.. The details is explained in the novel in chapter 100 something.

2. Wendelin

Wendelin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone kind enough to give us spoilers?

3. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no spoilers here. Heck, there're no spoilers even in the spoilers thread.

Consider yourself spoiled.

4. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I was the one that made the spoiler thread but it's so fuckin dead and yeah I got bamboozled by your spoilers so fuck you lol

5. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    So you know... Be my guest.

6. suza751

suza751 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers cause everyone prolly dropped it already

7. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a shame, I really enjoyed the first 90 or so chapters... but it's gotten boring as hell.

Prothean and Parth37955 like this.
  8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I myself am starting to get bored... There's no payoff... The only companions I like are Isla and the goblin. Killian sucks, the orcs are okish, most female characters suck (especially the ex-fiances and the bro-con) like wtf, you broke up with him, how shameless are you to want him now that he's op. Soldrake is barely around, the rest of the characters are dumb as shit (like seyrod lord who not only broke the engagement but then also tried to keep him away from the mines?)

The whole avoiding lindsey thing is also dumb. Just go ahead and do it man. You're in the prime of your life, full of hormones. Just do it and get it over with.

lunarshadow likes this.
  9. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    It ain't the best, but Ive seen worse and this is bearable at least.. With the current drought of good novels, at least for me, this is not that bad..

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole ripping his heart out of his chest was pretty cool. I might actually like argos.

11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh this girl is crazy. YOU broke up with HIM. Then your dumbass knight tried to kill him. After that, your dumbass father decided to fuck with him over a mine that was promised to him. fuck off, Luna

12. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are the women in this novel so damn unlikeable. I swear if he actually decided to hook up with the Luna or the Princess I will feel disgusted for this MC honestly. To be perfectly fair they are in every sense of the word "Snobitches" They looked down on the original Alan simply because he was not to their liking in terms of personality being macho enough for them. Now love him for his change in personality when in the descriptions he was described as a guy who was likely bending over backward to please them. For sure they would never consider "Raven" as a potential lover because of his original status. They would most likely just disdain him for his status. The eldest sister is just a loose cannon who walks around causing problems for Raven/Alen and her mother. Then gets away with everything simply because she looks pretty. The youngest sister is probably the only girl besides the pendragon mother I do not hate in this entire novel. the women in this story just suck.
    The Maid/Wife I'm just as uninterested in her character as probably her own husband.

13. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh...regardless I don't think their plan will go far...the second raven sees baltai, he dead

14. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt he'll kill Baltai right off the bat, but it's certainly going to tip him off that something's about to go wrong. He's got command of the demon army handed to him and he knows there's someone bigger behind Baltai that he reeeeeally wants to get to; there's no better way than to smack him down, put him in his place (on the surface anyway), and use him to work back to the real enemy.

15. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    luna's death was badly executed...and looks like it will be undone soon enough. sigh.

16. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worse. It looks like it'll be undone by making her a thrall of some kind to the necromancer, leading to buckets of angst until she's eventually rescued and returned to the harem redeemed. Uuuuugh.

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    well maybe not. vincent seems to know something about the dagger. either way...seriously what a waste. how could luna, a normal person, get in between Raven and an assassin? >_> Like...I don't even think I've seen a legit apology from her for ditching him when he was weak. if you're gonna be shameless, go all the way.

18. Vandalieu17

Vandalieu17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, MC didn't even put the tow assassin in his eye resulting of luna death, it was poorly executed that im staring to drop the novel, he should already know that baltai(idk if this name is right ) put those two behind luna when she told who they are but MC was just BAAAAALLLTAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!!!!!!!(idk if the name is right*DIO reference) resulting for the guy to make his escape there's so many plot holes that i cant even start

Sory for my bad grammar, im having a cold:blobdead::blobdead: and my head also the body hurts

19. Muklas

Muklas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brehs, I'm just here for Soldrake goodness, last chapter was Gucci, he was like a wife that was waiting for her husband and literally jumped from his horse into her arms the moment he saw it was her, everyone else with a vagina doesn't really matter as far as I'm concerned.

20. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly this might sound weird but i want raven to be with soldrake instead of the other women. i just like her a lot more compared to the other characters.